• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Aunt Matilda Collects

Aunt Matilda Collects

123

Part 3 of the Aunt Matilda series: "Aunt Matilda" is part 1, and "Aunt Matilda to the Rescue" is part 2.

*****

Sara was excited and intrigued.

Excited, because Aunt Matilda was once again coming to visit. Intrigued, because her aunt had said she was planning to give Sara some special training, but wouldn't say anything more than that. Given the wildly raucous, sexy birthday celebration that Aunt Matilda had arranged for Sara's eighteenth birthday, she could only hope the training was along those lines.

Now nineteen, but almost twenty, Sara drove to the airport to greet her aunt and take her to her house. Waiting where passengers deplaned, Sara was almost bouncing with excitement. She had on a yellow summer dress, that showed her tan to good advantage. The hem came down to her mid-thigh, which put quite a bit of her shapely legs on display. She couldn't actually bounce, for two reasons. First, she feared she might break the heels on her stylish pumps. And second, in honor of Aunt Matilda, Sara wasn't wearing a bra - bouncing would have made her nipples even more prominent than they already were.

Sara did smile, jump once, and clap her hands happily as Aunt Matilda appeared. Her aunt had already gone through customs when she'd changed planes at JFK, so the two women were able to embrace the moment they were within arms length. Aunt Matilda gave Sara two very sound kisses on her cheeks, and Sara kissed her aunt's cheeks just as soundly.

As usual, Aunt Matilda had no luggage, since she maintained wardrobes at each of her homes, so she and Sara were able to skip baggage claim, and head straight for the car. Sara was effusive in her dialogue with her aunt as they drove home. They had a lot of catching up to do.

When they'd entered the house, Aunt Matilda said, "I want to wash the grime of travel off me and get ready for the party this afternoon, Sara. But I want to keep hearing what's been going on in your life, so please come with me." They entered Aunt Matilda's huge, well-appointed bathroom, and Sara sat on a comfortable chair, chatting, as her aunt got undressed. Sara hoped that someday she'd be able to remove her clothing in the presence of others with as much aplomb as her aunt. The French woman shimmied out of her dress, unhooked and removed her bra, and slid her panties down to step free of them.

Sara admired her aunt's lush body - her magnificent breasts, slim waist, generous hips, and shapely legs. The black pubic hair on her mound was neatly trimmed, as were the tamed tufts that she retained in her axillae, as at least some Europeans do. The two of them had a lively conversation as Aunt Matilda entered her shower, sighing happily as the warm water cascaded over her skin.

Soon, shower time was over, and her aunt stepped forth, skin pink and soft looking. Sara watched her towel herself dry, and then beckon as she nonchalantly walked naked into her bedroom. As her aunt was choosing what to wear, she glanced at Sara's yellow dress, and chose a green, silky dress that barely covered her crotch, which was bare, since Auntie habitually wore neither bra nor panties, except during long trips. The dress shimmered with each movement she made, even with each breath. It complimented Sara's dress wonderfully.

During all this, Sara was rather beside herself, wanting to know more about this 'training' her aunt had mentioned, but, good niece that she was, she waited until Auntie was ready to tell her. They heard a commotion in the driveway, and went downstairs to check. There were vans from the catering service, with food and drinks for the party. The men from the caterers went wide-eyed when they saw Aunt Matilda, whose nipples pressed forward prominently into the silk covering them. If the men had known there were no panties beneath that short hemline, they might have had heart attacks!

Once the provisions were laid out, and the caterers had departed, Aunt Matilda finally got around to the subject that Sara was politely waiting to be broached. "Sara, you remember your birthday party?"

"Oh my god, Auntie! I sure do! That was the best, most amazing party I've ever had!" Sara enthused. "Are we having another party like that?"

"Not precisely. No, my dear," Aunt Matilda replied. "Have you been using anything you experienced at that party, since then?"

Sara blushed a pretty shade of pink. "I've tried the whipped cream with a couple of boyfriends, with great results," she answered happily. "And I've shocked a boyfriend with analingus. I think he was shocked because it turned him on so much. So he returned the favor, licking and probing my asshole with his tongue." Her blush deepened. "Then I let him fuck my ass hole. We do that fairly often now, because I found I like it. Also, when Cynthia and I are really horny, we get off on tribbing with each other. That's at least a few of the things I can think of."

"Excellent," Aunt Matilda told her. "I'm glad you're finding exciting things to do. And I'm glad you reminded me about Cynthia. She might like to join us today. Please see if she's free at 2 pm this afternoon." Sara made the call, and her friend gratefully accepted the invitation.

"Now, cast your mind again back to your birthday party," the aunt said to her niece, once the call was completed. "When that party started, and I brought in Mr. Coconuts, how did you feel?"

Sara thought back to that moment. "Well, shocked of course. Seeing a large, well built, well hung naked man following you - on a leash, no less."

"Yes, but at that moment, you and your friends were all dressed, and he was naked," her aunt pointed out. "How did you feel about that situation?"

"Oh, I think I see what you're asking. Hmmm." She went quiet as she concentrated on that moment. "Now that you ask, I guess I felt sort of empowered, as I think back on it. Being clothed, while another person is naked, creates an imbalance. Stripped, they're vulnerable. Clothed, I'm like the one that's in charge."

"Precisely. A very astute observation," her aunt complimented her. "That scenario is called a Clothed Female, Nude Male scenario, or CFNM for short. The nude males serve at the whim of the clothed females. I'm in charge of such a group, and a few members are coming here today for such a gathering. I want to introduce you to my CFNM group, and see if you find our type of play exciting."

"But Auntie, if we're clothed, does that mean no sex with the men?" Sara asked, sounding a little disappointed.

Her aunt laughed. "That's not what it means at all, my dear. Remember, the men will be here to serve us - serve us in any way we desire. If you desire to be fucked, you merely have to tell one of them to do so. You could undress for that, of course, but you might find it interesting to try it while you wear your clothes. Remember the idea of the power imbalance."

Sara licked her lips, getting more enthusiastic by the moment. The idea of having some strange man under her control, doing her bidding. This sounded heavenly.

"I should mention about one young man you'll be meeting," Aunt Matilda continued. "His mother is my sister-in-law, and we're very close. So her son, Richard, is almost like a nephew to me. I've encouraged him to call me 'Auntie' but we're not actually related by blood. So he's not actually your cousin. If you wish to have sex with him, it's entirely permissible."

Sara's face took on a strange expression. "Is he cute, Auntie?"

Her aunt laughed merrily. "He has a wonderful dick. I bet that's what you really want to know, my lusty little niece." Sara's eyes twinkled, so Matilda knew she was not only taking her comment the right way, but also wanted more details. "I've played with it quite a bit. One of his fondest wishes was to be permitted to tit-fuck me, and he was so obedient that I granted that wish." Both women giggled at that, as Sara gazed at the mammaries that had engulfed Dick's cock. She looked at her own tits, wondering if they were adequate for that type of play.

The young man in question was at that moment being driven to Aunt Matilda's estate by his mother, Jean. Richard, or Dick, was having his college experience funded by his 'aunt' - she'd offered it graciously, not expecting anything in return, but Dick had insisted he wanted to repay her somehow. They'd agreed that if and when Aunt Matilda wanted to teach Sara about the CFNM lifestyle, she could borrow Dick for the training. So the time had come for Aunt Matilda to at least partially collect on Dick's 'debt' to her. Both he and his mother knew the sorts of tasks he be told to do.

For her part, Jean knew that she'd see her son naked, and performing, but also knew she'd not be incestuously interacting with him. Matilda had promised there'd be at least one more male present, so Jean could also take part in CFNM activities, with some other male. She was looking forward to that.

Before long, the guests started arriving. Auntie's home had a landscaped front yard, with a long driveway, and adequate parking out front. Still, Sara's jaw went slack when the first car came to a halt, because as the woman driving it got out, the man inside it started undressing. Once he was fully nude, he stepped out of the car, seemingly unabashed by his nudity. He didn't try to cover himself or his semi-erection, nor did he race into the house. He merely followed his Mistress up to where Matilda and Sara stood, waiting, and stood with his hands at his sides, a quiet smile on his face.

Aunt Matilda said, "You can close your mouth now, niece," in a stage whisper. As Sara shook herself out of her reverie, her aunt continued, "Sara, this is my very good friend, Felicity. And Felicity, this is my niece, Sara."

Felicity smiled as she gave Sara a hug. "So glad to meet you, Sara," she said. "Your aunt talks about you all the time. She's quite proud of you." Gesturing at the man with her, she said, "This is Chad. He submitted to me two months ago, and so far things are going well."

Sara was still trying to get adjusted to the situation, so, unable to formulate words, she smiled at the guests and nodded her acceptance of what was happening. When the next car arrived, she wasn't fazed one bit as the male inside started undressing the moment they stopped.

Aunt Matilda addressed the woman emerging from the car. "Carol! So glad you could make it! Meet my niece, Sara. She's still trying to get a grip on this whole CFNM thing."

Sara giggled, but regained her composure. "Hello, Carol, and welcome," she greeted.

"Hello, both of you," Carol returned. "I wouldn't have missed this for the world. This is my sub in training, Sam," she said, gesturing at the man getting out of the car. Sara noted that Sam's dick, unlike Chad's, was absolutely limp. She wondered if he was embarrassed.

Several cars arrived, almost at the same time. Zoe showed up with Martin and Caleb. Jean and Dick were in the car behind them. Janet, the Realtor's daughter, smiled as she got out of her car with two young men in tow, whom she introduced as Leon and Oliver. Bill, who'd helped Aunt Matilda and Dick get Jean's house ready for sale, drove himself, and showed his submission by kneeling naked in front of Sara's aunt, obviously there to serve her. The last to arrive was Sara's BFF Cynthia, who'd rushed over as quickly as she could in answer to Aunt Matilda's invitation.

As Sara embraced Cynthia, she exclaimed, "You've had your hair colored in the last two days! You're a redhead now! Wow, what a difference! But it looks good on you."

"Thanks," Cynthia acknowledged. "I felt like a radical change was in order."

"Tell me," Sara whispered. "Did you have them dye your hair 'down there' to match?"

Cynthia whispered back. "Even better. I had a full Brazilian treatment. Very smooth now."

Sara giggled. "Mine's freshly shaved, too. We'll have to compare later." Arm in arm, the two friends joined the rest of the women in the back lawn area.

Aunt Matilda was addressing the men. "We women will be going inside to change for our garden party. You men will arrange yourselves around the yard as the most attractive lawn ornaments you can imagine. We'll judge the best when we return."

Inside, the women put on lovely gowns, some of which they'd brought, others of which were supplied by Aunt Matilda from her vast wardrobe. During the clothing change, Sara and Cynthia got an eyeful of feminine pulchritude, because none of the women bothered with bras or panties. The skirts of the gowns weren't poofy - but the rich materials were sleek and silky and draped in eye-catching folds. As the youngest of the group, Sara and Cynthia looked particularly fetching in theirs. Complete with sun parasols, the women strolled out onto the back lawn. The naked men were in various poses, holding as still as statues. Many were boldly displaying their erect cocks. A few were in more modest, demure poses. Sam looked crestfallen, since his cock was completely limp.

Sara took Carol aside. "Is something wrong with Sam? His dick hasn't stirred since he arrived. Doesn't he want to be here?"

Carol laughed merrily. "Oh no! He's fine, and he's happy to be here. However, he's under strict orders not to get an erection. And it's difficult for him to keep that under control. But it's part of his training."

Sara got an impish expression on her face. "Does that mean we can test him? Maybe torment him a little?"

"Be my guest," Carol replied, grinning. "It's good to have him challenged."

Meanwhile, Aunt Matilda had chosen the winner, Leon, who'd taken the classical stance of the statue of David. He was to keep his pose, admired by the other ladies, as the rest of the men went to the kitchen and emerged with trays of food and drinks. The women had an elegant lawn picnic, waited on by the nude males. Sara and Cynthia couldn't help but giggle quietly - the scene looked so bizarre. Especially because the men were told to hold their trays down at arms' length below their waist. This put their cocks on prominent display for the visual pleasure of the women. Ball sacks rested on the edge of the tray, and the testicles inside them shifted around from time to time.

As Sam was approaching, holding his tray like the others were doing, his limp dick rested atop his supported scrotum. Sara got a gleam in her eye and said to Cynthia, "These gowns are beautiful, Cyn. But it's too bad that we don't have any nice panties to match." Saying this, Sara hiked up her hem to fully expose her bare pussy. Its delicate pink folds glistened in the sunlight, drawing Sam's eyes. "And the material is rather heavy for a summer day," she continued. "My tits are sweating something awful." At that, she pulled down the low-cut bust material and both her breasts bobbed into view. Her nipples stiffened as beads of sweat began drying from her sensitive flesh.

Carol watched closely as Sam's eyes bulged out, and he swallowed hard. He might've wanted to divert his eyes, but, being a man, he couldn't. Not with such lovely female skin on display, on a gorgeous young woman stranger. He swallowed again, seemingly rooted to the spot. When plants take root, their stems often grow. Such was the case with Sam's dick. It began growing. Stiffening. Elongating. Rising up higher and higher. Once the process of erection began, Sam was powerless to stop it.

"Sam! What did I tell you? You worm! How dare you get an erection in my presence?" Carol barked out, voice dripping with anger. All heads turned to look at him. He stood there, red-faced, his rampant cock bobbing in the air. "I warned you!" she stated. "Set down that tray and get your butt over here."

Sam hurried to comply, saying, "Yes, Miss. Sorry Miss." He tried to hide his stiffie, but Carol slapped his hands away.

Grabbing a handful of ice from a nearby ice bucket, Carol rammed the frigid material right against Sam's groin, holding him in place with her other hand grasping his far butt cheek. Sam shrieked and danced in place as well as he could, pinned by Carol's hands. Generally, there was polite laughter at his discomfiture. The ice quickly deflated his dick, making it shrivel until it was rather tiny. Carol pulled from her purse a cock cage, with curved, shining steel bars that ran its meager length. In minutes, Sam's dick was securely imprisoned in it.

"Now you'll have to wear that for the remainder of the party, slut boy," Carol chastised her sub. "Go show yourself to all the women." Sam did as he was told, and the women groped him, touching his chest, belly, balls, and butt, as they drank and chatted. Sam was moaning because the intimate contact was making his cock try to inflate, and the cage prevented that, painfully.

Jean spoke up. "If his cock has to be caged, can I... play with his ass, instead?"

Carol answered, "In any manner you wish. That's fine with me."

Jean asked her sister-in-law, Matilda, a quiet question. Then she beckoned him, saying, "Come here, Sam." When he was near her, she told him, "Go into the house, and down into the basement. It's the first door on the left. In the basement is a cabinet. Fetch the largest dildo in the top drawer of that cabinet, and bring it to me." Dick was startled, both by the dominance of his mother's voice, and by the phrasing of her demand. He was seeing a side of her he'd never known about before.

As Sam trotted off to do Jean's bidding, Matilda addressed the other men. "All the rest of you, keep those dicks of yours nice and stiff for us. Stroke them as much as needed, but don't cum." Those six men immediately began pumping their cocks, after setting down their mostly empty trays. Leon broke off doing his pose, and also started stroking his dick, which had drooped a little. The men were still doing this when Sam returned, carrying a rather large dildo, which he handed to Jean.

Jean looked at it, and then at Matilda, who shook her head slightly. Jean's face clouded with mock anger. "You incompetent fool!" she said. She grabbed his wrists, pulled, and before he could blink, Sam was face down across her lap, his bare ass cheeks wobbling above her thigh. With everyone watching, most of them grinning, Jean spanked Sam's ass hard! The sound of her palm cracking against his defenseless butt was loud and attention-grabbing.

As Sam's buttocks reddened until they glowed, Sara hastily scooped her breasts back out of sight, and smoothed down her hem. She was a bit sorry that she'd caused this. Her aunt saw her movements and her expression and wandered over to whisper in her ear.

"Don't worry, darling," her aunt said. "Sam is actually getting what he craves. He wants to be restricted, denied, chastised, humiliated and punished. He probably deliberately brought the wrong dildo, just to see if he could provoke such a reaction. Jean is a natural at meeting such needs, as you can see. Sometimes we have to take on roles like great actresses, feigning certain emotions to heighten the subs' experiences. By the way, are you enjoying this CFNM party?"

Sara smiled shyly. "Yes, Auntie. It's wonderful seeing all these male bodies, and feeling like I have power over them. I'm watching carefully, and trying to learn. Oh. And thanks for explaining about Sam. I feel better about it now."

Deciding she'd spanked Sam enough, Jean took the dildo he'd brought, and, spitting on Sam's ass hole, wormed the piece of stiff, rubbery material deep into that ass hole. "Does this feel like the largest cock that was in that drawer, idiot?"

Sam groaned and squirmed on her lap. "No. No, Miss. It must not have been," he agreed.

"Now go fetch the largest one, as you were told," Jean commanded, shoving him off her lap.

All watched as Sam waddled away into the house, the huge dildo up his ass altering his gait significantly. When he returned this time, he was carrying an even larger dildo, which was attached to a harness. Matilda winked at Jean, signifying this was the correct one.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Aunt Matilda Collects

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds