• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 05

Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 05

12

Chapter Five: Panti Pops Her Top

Cherri had no intention of going to lunch. She read the contract on the bus on the way back to Debenhams and did some mental math. If Wendy was right about the band's success Michelle Murphy could set herself up in her own right. She could move out of home and live full time transgendered until she decided how far she intended to transition. It was early days but she knew she couldn't keep living a lie.

Mike Murphy was gone. Michelle Murphy had risen from his remains like a phoenix. Cherri Pops was Michelle's alter ego; her onstage persona if you like. A lot of professionals in the arts had surrogate personas and so would she. Cherri Pops would be the flirty T-Girl rock star while Michelle Murphy lived her life a little less licentiously.

She felt exhilarated having made her decision.

She found Stephanie at her station in the ladies apparel at Debenhams, she was surprised that Cherri had returned so soon.

"I need another pair of those red knickers," Cherri blushed when Stephanie raised an eyebrow.

"But more importantly I need some everyday clothes. Jeans, slacks, tops, skirts and blouses. Even some sensible shoes," Cherri extrapolated.

Stephanie and Cherri furthered their budding friendship and Cherri explained how she was going to move out of home and live full time as a trans woman. Stephanie helped her select clothes, shoes and accessories. They even went to the luggage section and got her a suitcase to put her purchases in and to help her move home.

"Can I wear the jeans, top and flats out of the store. I love this red outfit; but it's not practical for commonplace activities," Cherri explained.

Stephanie nodded her assent and took the loyalty card and her credit card.

"Certainly Miss Murphy," she smiled and Cherri smiled back.

Cherri changed into her street wear and put her hair in a ponytail. She gathered her purchases and put them in the suitcase and put the slacks and blouse she had borrowed from Wendy on top, so she remembered to return them.

When Stephanie returned and handed back the cards to Cherri, her fingers touched Cherri's hand and lingered briefly.

"If you ever need advice on anything; I'm here for you. You're such a brave and pleasant young girl," she smiled.

Cherri nodded then looked down at her watch.

"Fuck! I'm going to be late for band practice!" she squealed.

"I'll get you cab sweetie. Follow me," Stephanie said.

She directed one of her staff to call a cab and led Cherri to the front of the store. Debenhams had a direct line to a mini-cab company and the cab was waiting at the kerb. Cherri kissed Stephanie on the cheek and climbed in the back seat while the cabby put the suitcase in the boot.

Cherri noticed the cabbie steal a few furtive glimpses at her during the ride. Even in jeans and a plain top the twenty-two year old looked stunning with her perfect makeup, great figure and long blonde hair. Cherri had decided to cease stuffing the cups of her bra while she was out and about as Michelle. Flat-chested models were very de rigeur at the moment anyway. She was happy to wear the breastforms Wendy had bought her when she was on stage as Cherri; but Michelle Murphy would not be getting around with false tits.

While Cherri was out shopping events were taking place without her knowledge that would shape her short term future.

Tony's secretary Lucy had not taken Cherri's snub and insult lightly and when Cherri left her office she sent a fax to Wendy.

'You have received the updated contract for Transvixen's use of the Chelmsford Dance Hall and are undoubtedly delighted. I just thought you ought to know one of your T-Girl slags came in here and fucked Tony and the Balzono brothers to seal the deal. Hope the little tramp gets syphilis!'

Lucy left the fax unsigned and grinned to herself with malice.

"That'll show the cheeky little cunt!" she lit a cigarette and decided she would try and get Tony to fuck her tonight.

Lucy had been neglected her ever since Wendy and two T-Girl sluts came on the scene.

The fax fell out of Wendy's machine into the paper tray and Wendy didn't notice it until late in the afternoon. When she read it she was furious. She snatched her car keys and drove off towards Chelmsford.

Cherri heard Transvixen warming up when she got out of the cab and she tipped the driver a quid as he placed her suitcase on the pavement for her. He gaped long and hard at her arse as she mounted the stairs to the Dance Hall.

"I'd give my ferret a run in that," he chuckled to himself and then got in his cab and drove away.

Cherri burst through the door into the main dance hall and parked her suitcase in the corner. Transvixen stopped playing and they all stared at her.

Panti was already dressed for the night's performance in her in a blue sequined, long-sleeved cocktail dress, heavy makeup, costume jewellery and high heels.

"Where the fuck have you been and why are dressed like that?" Panti said into the microphone.

A couple of lads stocking the bar and the sound tech turned to see what the kafuffle was all about.

"It's a long story. I have an announcement I want to make to you all but let's do it after practice," Cherri said mounting the stairs to the stage.

Cherri picked up her guitar and tuned up and the band went thorough their play list. Cherri noticed when she got close to Panti during their solos that she reeked of alcohol.

During a break Panti collared Cherri.

"What the fuck! You were supposed to wake me! I woke up and you and mom were gone," Panti pouted.

"I left you a note. Anyway; have you been drinking?" Cherri asked.

Panti looked defensive.

"I got here early and decided to change into my stage clothes and I got talking to the bar guys and we had a couple ok? What's it to you!"

"Well it's still a while until the show so I hope you aren't having any more to drink," Cherri replied.

"So where were you? And what's with that getup?" Panti snapped back.

"I was shopping for street clothes. I'm going full time trans," Cherri said a little sheepishly.

"What! You're going to live full time as a girl? Fuck off Cherri; we've just been having a bit of fun," Panti said with contempt.

"Get a fucking grip you dozy bint."

"Panti. I'm not going to talk to you while you're like this! We'll talk later," Cherri turned and picked up her guitar.

"Fuck you bitch!" Panti hissed at Cherri's back.

Cherri put Panti's anger down to tiredness and alcohol. She was also probably pissed that Cherri hadn't discussed her going full time trans; they were the closest of friends. But how could she explain to Panti that she didn't just want to be a part time crossdresser; she wanted to live her life as a woman. Well at least a trans woman until she decided how far she was going to transition.

Bob, Snoot, and Phil had witnessed the confrontation. Phil came over and whispered to Cherri.

"She going to be alright? She's had a shitty on since she got here and she's had a few to drink?"

"She'll be fine Phil; let's finish this set and wrap up rehearsals, we can get some coffee in her," Cherri smiled.

"You know I kind of fancy her. Is there anything wrong with that? I mean I knew her as Steve but when I see her as Panti she's totally different; I really find her appealing," Phil blushed.

"Nothing wrong with that at all Phil but it might get really complicated if you were to act on it. I'd leave it alone for now. It's early days yet."

Phil nodded and went back to his mike as Bob counted them down into Midnight Rambler.

Transvixen took a break and went backstage to get ready for the concert. The boys went to their dressing room to change into their stage clothes and Cherri began changing into her black sequined cocktail dress, having slipped into sheer pantyhose.

"Zip please Panti?" she asked her friend.

"Panti zipped up Cherri's dress and then put her arms around her. I'm sorry for being such a bitch babe," Panti hugged Cherri and kissed her cheek.

"That's ok sugar we all have bad days," Cherri smiled at her friend.

They both sat in front of the mirror fixing their makeup and in Cherri's case accessorising, brushing out her long blonde hair and slipping into heels.

They stood side by side making final adjustments and preening each other.

Cherri pulled Panti's face to hers and kissed her tenderly.

"For luck babe. Knock em dead tonight," she grinned.

That was when the door to their dressing room was flung open and Wendy strode in furious.

"I fucking told you two to leave the business to me and concentrate on your music," Wendy was livid.

"What the fuck mom?" Panti screeched at her mother.

"What's the problem Wendy?" Cherri asked sheepishly, but she blushed; her culpability evident.

Wendy saw the guilt on Cherri's face.

"I'm going full time trans Wendy! I think and feel like a woman Wendy! I'm going shopping Wendy!" Wendy parodied Cherri.

"What the fuck Cherri? You went shopping for a gangbang! You celebrated your freedom by fucking Tony Carlotta and Balzono brothers!"

"What the fuck were you thinking!" Wendy screeched.

"You did what?" Panti gasped.

"Oh don't you start Panti! You fucking-well sucked off Tony Carlotta yourself!" Cherri rebuked her fellow guitarist.

"Fuck this! This is between you and mom!" Panti stormed out of the dressing room.

"I got the fucking contract Wendy. For fuck sake I got us another seven days from tomorrow, that's nine days and I only gave Tony fifteen percent of the door!" Cherri wailed.

Cherri bent her head and sobbed; her shoulders were heaving and tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh Fuck!" Wendy pulled Cherri to her and hugged her.

"You silly girl. I'm just trying to protect you. Those guys are real scum Cherri; they're dangerous," she patted Cherri's back.

Wendy lifted Cherri's face and kissed her ever so lightly on the lips.

"I loved you like a son when you were Mike and love you like a daughter now that you're Michelle. I mean I really love you honey and I want to protect you ok?"

Cherri nodded and hugged Wendy back.

"Was it horrible?" Wendy whispered in her ear.

"It was awful. At first. Then I liked it," Cherri whispered.

"Really?" Wendy asked a little incredulously.

"Yeah I liked it Wendy. I was coerced even forced if you like. But I persevered and after a while it felt good," Cherri murmured.

"Oh ok. But you shouldn't have to prostitute yourself Cherri," Wendy scalded her.

"And the alternative was to offer him Panti! Or for you to have to fuck him again!" Panti quipped.

Wendy pushed Cherri away from her and held her at arm's length.

"What does that mean!"

Cherri just shrugged her shoulders and looked meaningfully at Wendy.

"Oh! Ok! I see," Wendy returned her gaze.

She pulled Cherri back to her and hugged her.

"I see. I see. I see," Wendy whispered.

"Well it's all over now. We've got our contract," Wendy squeezed her tight.

"I think you, I, and Panti have a lot to talk about tonight."

"Now go and find Panti and the those other layabouts and get ready for the show. We've sold six hundred tickets tonight; I'm fucked if I know how we're gonna squeeze in the extra hundred punters. We had to turn down two hundred more and pre-saled them tickets for tomorrow's show."

"Transvixen better turn it on again tonight honey. You're on a roll and we need to keep the momentum going," Wendy kissed Cherri on cheek and left the dressing room.

And turn it on they did. They rocked the house and Panti stole the show. She skipped and strutted and pranced across the stage. She flicked her hem high on numerous occasions, flashing her panties and drawing roars from the crowd. During one lead break she deliberately stood on the edge of the stage and spread her legs wide as she smashed her Les Paul so the boys near the front of the stage could see right up her dress.

The other members of the band looked at each other quizzically. She was missing a lot of notes and hitting the occasional wrong chord but Cherri covered for her; playing over the top when she did. At one stage Panti fell into the stack of Marshall amplifiers causing them to rock precariously; the stage hands had to race on stage and steady them.

She was crazy, but she was rock and roll and that's what the crowd wanted. They cheered her antics and when she smashed out the final lead break of Thin Lizzy's 'The Emerald' they went wild shouting 'Panti! Panti! Panti!'

Cherri played the accompanying lead but all eyes were on Panti as she pranced across the stage. Some of the drunken yobbos even threw their underpants on stage.

The house lights dimmed as Panti and Cherri hit the last open E chord and stood side by side. Panti dropped to her knees at the front of the stage and Bob and Phil had to drag Panti to her feet and help her backstage where Wendy was waiting.

"What the fuck was that!" Wendy shook Panti by the shoulders.

"You're fucking drunk!"

Unbeknownst to the others Panti had gone to the bar after she had walked out on Wendy and Cherri before the show and had gone there again during the break. She'd been drinking steadily all day.

"What the fuck do you all care. The crowd loved me," she boasted.

Panti's makeup was smeared all over her face, her pantyhose torn and her hair a mess.

"Fuck! You look like Courtney Love on a bad day!" Wendy growled.

"Fucking unprofessional!"

"Oh fuck you all I'm going to the bar!" Panti mewled.

Wendy tried to pull her back but Panti shrugged her off.

"Well that was dramatic," Snoot Bizjack remarked.

"Fuck it! Let's have a drink; we kicked arse tonight so let's celebrate," Bob Little observed.

"Yeah; lets!" Phil joined in.

"Besides; Cherri said she has an announcement so lets hear it."

Cherri explained to the band about her decision to live full time trans and move into her own pad.

The band were all drinking and celebrating and Snoot proposed a toast.

"To Michelle Murphy. Good on ya babe and all the best," he raised his glass.

Snoot, Bob, Wendy, and Phil raised their glasses and smiled.

"So does this mean you're getting around in jeans and t-shirts again. Only, you know, girls jeans and stuff?" Snoot asked awkwardly.

"Fuck me Snoot, have some decorum. Our girl has made a life changing decision. She'll dress like most girls do on a day to day basis I expect," Phil said rather defensively.

"But don't worry. When she's on stage as Cherri we can still check out her cute arse, long legs, pretty face and great tits," the witticism evident.

"Fuck you Phil! Here! Have a perv if that's what you want!" Cherri lifted her dress and flashed her knickers at him and then poured the remains of her can of lager over Phil's head.

They all laughed at this; even Wendy.

But Wendy was worried about Panti. Panti had had a lot to drink already and Wendy had no idea where she had gone.

Wendy left the band members to their celebration and went out front to the bar and found Panti surrounded by a small group of young men. Panti was still dressed in her stage clothes but she had at least fixed her makeup and brushed her hair. She still wore the laddered pantyhose and Wendy noted that she was lightly bleeding from a graze on her knee.

"Ok Panti; enough baby, lets go home," Wendy sidled up to her.

"Who's this then. She's a good sort too," one of the louts grabbed Wendy on her buttocks.

Wendy swung and slapped the buffoon across the face hard enough to knock him off his stool.

"Don't you touch me you dickhead," Wendy seethed.

The young man was about to come up swinging but Wendy nodded to one of the security guys who had been carefully watching the proceedings. The bouncer grabbed the roughneck by the arm, twisted it up his back and frogmarched him to the entrance and kicked him outside.

"Anyone else want to touch me or Panti?" Wendy seethed.

The young guys all shook their heads and dissipated.

"How long until the bar closes?" Wendy asked one of the barmen.

"Tony said to leave it open for an hour after the band finishes. That's when the punters drink the most," the barman replied.

'It figures,' Wendy thought. But she couldn't really complain she was getting fifteen percent of the bar takings.

"Come on Panti. Let's get you home," Wendy tried to stroke Panties face.

Panti brushed away her mother's hand,

"Fuck off mom! This is what you wanted. Me and Cherri performing in drag out front of Transvixen and you got it and we're a success. We're making a shitload of money I bet. So why do I have to leave?" Panti said ungraciously.

"You're drunk and emotional and that's a bad combination. Come home," Wendy begged.

"Oh fuck off! I'm twenty two years old and I'll do what I want!" Panti fumed.

"But you still live in my house. I'll make you a deal. You stay here until the bar closes and they're ready to close the dance hall and I'll take you home. I need to check on the door takings and make up wages for rest of the crew anyway," Wendy said, trying to invoke a truce between her and Panti.

"Deal mom. Now leave me alone. You're an old fogey and cramping my style," Panti pouted drunkenly.

"Ok babe," Wendy replied and kissed Panti on the cheek.

She went around to the other side of the bar and called the bar manger over.

"You keep an eye on her and don't let her get into trouble or drink too much more. If she hurts herself I'll hate myself for leaving her here and this gig will be fucked because she and Cherri are the drawcards," she dictated.

"I got her back Wendy. I'll keep an eye on her don't you worry," the confident young man grinned.

Wendy strode off heading backstage. The bar manger looked like he'd just left school and didn't have a clue.

"Where the fuck does Tony get these nimrods!" Wendy lamented to herself.

"Pay peanuts and you get monkeys."

But of course the confident young bar manger didn't keep his eye on Panti. A gaggle of female fans drinking on the other side of the bar demanded his attention.

As soon as Panti saw Wendy leave the bar and the manager become preoccupied she grabbed a can of lager out of the ice bucket from behind the bar and sauntered outside.

She wanted to be alone and think things through. She nodded to one of the security guys who recognised her as one of the band and let her out a side door.

There was still quite a crowd gathered around the front of Chelmsford Dance Hall either waiting for taxis home or just chatting in small groups and considering options to see out the night at other late night venues.

Panti found a bench in a dark niche of the gardens that circled the venue. She lit a cigarette and her eyes adjusted to the dark as she sipped her beer. The area was strewn with empty bottles, cans, cigarette butts and the odd condom and Panti smiled wanly.

Sitting amongst the detritus of the band's fans suited her mood, she was starting to come down off the buzz she felt when she performed out the front of Transvixen and the alcohol had dulled her senses.

She flicked ash off her cigarette and stared at the ground when she heard the crunch of approaching footsteps on the gravelled path that circled the hall and joined up to the little enclave where she was sitting.

She looked up and saw two muscular middle aged men approaching. They were both drinking beers from a can and one of them dangled a six pack from his hand. Panti payed them no mind and finished the beer she was drinking and tossed the empty can aside.

It rattled on the ground and caught the attention of the two men who stopped and stared at her. They conversed quietly; their heads close together, and then approached her.

"You're that Panti chick; the lead guitarist aren't you? Fuck you're good," one of them said.

Panti nodded, a little befuddled by the alcohol she had consumed.

"You're fucking incredible. And the stage show was utter horn, if I may say so," the other man said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds