• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 15

My VideoChat Error Ch 15

12

The next morning I awoke with Denise nuzzled up behind me. Her arms were around me and I took her hands in mine. She had her wedding rings on and that warmed my heart. As I moved she nuzzled more and kissed me lightly on the neck. I was in bliss. Denise may not be my real wife but as I have discovered on this trip, I love her and she loves me.

The affair that was forced upon us by Naughty, has truly become one.

An odd affair, with me dressing up in lingerie, eating Denise and getting fucked by her. But an affair nonetheless. Where was it going? Where was Naughty going to push us? He/she now had me getting all dolled up, totally as a woman. Now we were not at home nor at the office where that would not work but still.

Naughty said that I was being trained and have been a good project. Trained for what? I shuddered to think.

And he/she said that I have wronged him/her and am being punished. I had questions before but now I have even more. The last day had been such a blur, with our meetings wrapping up, me going out dolled up as a woman and sucking mens' cocks and then me having to pick up a well hung stud and letting him and his "girlfriend" have their way with me. All very exhausting.

My mind was full. So many thoughts swirled around in my head. Having sex with a man had made me hard. Again. Made me climax anally. Again. Dressed up as a woman. Being a woman. I felt so submissive. So feminine. What was happening to me?

Why was Naughty doing this?

Training?

To what end?

Denise broke my train of thought as she turned my head to face hers and planted a warm, wet kiss on my lips.

"Good morning Shauna," she said as she smiled at me.

"Last night you protected me. You made me feel safe. I just want you to hold me in your arms," she continued as a warm glow spread across her face and she snuggled back beside me. Her head lay across my chest.

"I want to give myself to you as much as Naughty will let me," she continued softly as she nuzzled herself more into me.

We cuddled some more. No more words needed to be said. I felt so amazingly joyful inside.

I looked at the clock, it was 8:35. Soon we would have to shower, pack and get going this morning. Home. To my marital bed. To my wife and kids. Each day I had called them when I had a chance.

Denise caressed my side a little and then broke from our entanglement as she got out of bed. I turned to see my hot brunette. Her camisole hung from her shapely torso. She wore pink panties which clung tightly to her tight, curvy ass. Her shapely thighs moved lithely as she walked away from me and to the bathroom. As had become her custom, she left the door open.

I had to go too, so I threw the covers off of me, got up and stretched. My own camisole hung from by body and I too had a pair of pink panties on.

My phone buzzed with a text. I picked it up.

Naughty.

"After you relieve yourself, give yourself an enema and have Denise put your vibrating buttplug in. Put her egg in her and both should be set to setting 2. That will give you both a nice buzz while you shower together and intimately clean each other off. More details to follow when you get out."

"Ok," I said, knowing the microphones in the room would pick it up.

I entered the bathroom and showed Denise the text. Before I knew it, we were both in the shower. Together.

Denise kissed me lightly on the lips while we both took turns lathering soap on each. I went first and started with her front. I cleaned her arms and hands. As we kissed I then cleaned her warm neck and moved south. She gasped as my hands worked their way over her chest and soft pink nipples. It did not take too much and they were hard. As I worked soap over them and the shower washed it off, Denise moaned and closed her eyes. As my cleaning moved to her belly she pulled my head to her chest.

"Suck on my nipples," she whispered huskily.

I held her by her sides as I did as she bid me to. I took her left nipple in my mouth. I licked my tongue around it then sucked it into my mouth. She moaned lustily as I did so.

I rubbed her other nipple as I continued to suck and suckle on her first one. That brought about more moans. It felt kind of awkward and wierd to do this still wearing my red pointy nails.

I then moved to her right nipple. It was already erect. I teasingly licked lightly around it which brought gasps and light moans from her. I suckled on it lightly as I rolled her left one between my fingers. She gasped then moaned more.

Denise gripped my head with both her hands as I continued working my lips and tongue over both of her now swollen and fully erect nipples. I knew that she did not want me to stop.

"This feels so good Shauna, I love your tongue," she moaned.

The silently buzzing egg in her vagina coupled with my ministrations on her nipples were definitely arousing her.

I my own penis stirred and was getting erect itself. I was turning this stunning creature on. Denise was a bonafide ten. Hearing how I affected her breathing and her moans, feeling her breasts respond to my mouth and fingers and hearing how she spoke, turned me on greatly.

That and the vibrating butt plug in my ass.

I had not done anything like this with my wife Emma in years. The last few times I had suggested it, she turned me down for various reasons. Emma's breasts are bigger but not as perky. My thoughts turned back to the hot woman I was with as she moaned more loudly and moved my mouth to her other nipple.

After a few more minutes, she pulled my head up and kissed me passionately on my lips and with lots of tongue. Her nipples were so fully erect and swollen as she pressed her breasts into me.

She then turned and I lathered soap onto her shoulders and her back. Her skin was so soft and milky white. She was just so beautiful. As I worked the soap all over her shapely back my hands lightly massaged her and she moaned. I moved to her lower back and gently squeezed her ass cheeks while I worked the soap onto them.

"I love that Shauna," Denise cooed, obviously still totally aroused.

I continued down the outside of her thighs and calves. As I worked my way back up on the inner side, she let out more moans. When my hand got to her groin I gently cleaned the outside of her womanhood. This brought about a deep moan from her. She placed her hand over mine.

"Keep rubbing there lover," she said in a husky whisper.

My hand was trapped between hers and her pussy. She ground herself onto it with hoarse moans to show me what she wanted.

I rubbed her pussy lips and flicked my red nailed fingers over her clitoris. That brought about a deeper moan from her and renewed grinding to get more of my hand on the right spot.

I tried to enter her with my finger but she kept moving me back to her love button. I obliged and she moaned even deeper.

Her breathing was getting heavier and faster.

She was getting close.

"I love how you always make me climax Shauna," she moaned, "and it feels great with those nails on your fingers."

The warm water from the shower kept going over us as she continued to hump and grind on my willing hand that was caught between her legs and kept in place by her right hand. She had been playing with her own engorged nipples all the while.

Her breathing really quickened and got shallow.

Her body began to tremble.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Uhhhnnn!" She exclaimed as the waves of a strong orgasm came over her. I kept frigging my lover as she was enjoying her climax. She now gripped both her breasts. Her legs squeezed together on my hand. Her body shook with pleasure.

As she came down from her high she released her grip on me and turned to take my face in her hands. Looking into my eyes she smiled deeply.

"Thank you, that was great!" Denise said, then kissed me passionately.

I finished cleaning her bush and the front of her legs.

"Now its your turn," Denise said with a gleam in her eye.

I returned the smile as she lathered soap on my shoulders and upper chest. Then she cleaned my arms one at a time.

Her hand brushed over my still erect member. A shiver ran down my spine. I moaned.

Her soapy hands cleaned my chest and she pinched my nipples as she cleaned them. It felt oddly stimulating.

Then she moved lower and worked it onto my stomach. I turned so that the shower water could wash my front off. Afterwards Denise turned me back and stroked my swollen member as she resumed kissed me on the lips.

Her arm hung down between us as she gripped my penis lightly.

It felt so good to be slowly stroked by her.

I moaned lightly.

I felt her smile as she continued to kiss me.

"Your penis feels so good in my hand," Denise said in between kisses. "Its very nice. I like your penis."

Her voice and words made me stiffer than I already was. I was not as well endowed as the men who have fucked her since we began our affair, but her sincerity made me feel more desired than they had been.

I moaned lightly as my breathing picked up.

Her other hand began fondling my ball sac. I felt a tingling in my groin.

She looked down at my penis in her hand then smiled back at me.

As I shifted my posture a little, I felt more of the vibrations in my ass. I moaned. My breathing picked up.

She resumed kissing me and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I loved it when she explored my oral cavity. It was such a turn on. So sensual.

The water kept washing over my back as she kept slowly stroking me and fondling my balls.

I was getting close myself. My breathing was getting fast.

She could sense it.

When I was about to go over the edge her tongue pulled out and she let go of my member. I was so close I almost came anyways. I so needed to cum.

"Sorry, Naughty wont let me finish you with my hands right now," she said with an exaggerated fake frown.

After a couple of minutes, she continued washing me and soon we were ready for shampoo. We each did our own hair. I rinsed mine out first, then she hers.

We kissed, stepped out of the shower and wrapped ourselves in towels.

"That was fun!" Denise said with a twinkle in her eye. I was glad her spirit had returned.

Another text arrived from Naughty. Naughty had arranged a late check out. I was to get into my blue lingerie and Denise was to fuck my ass silly. I felt a twinge of excitement. At the prospect of being fucked? Or just getting to climax? Why was I so excited? I was being forced to be fucked up the ass by my Denise. Did I really like that?

Denise took me by the hand and led me over to the dresser.

"Our fun continues!" Denise exclaimed excitedly and encouragingly.

I pulled my blue lingerie set out from the dresser and sat on the edge of the bed to put it on. I bunched up each of my sheer stockings then pulled them up over my legs. The smooth feel of the nylons on my legs felt better than I wanted to admit. It aroused me a little. Then I wrapped my blue garter belt around my waist and attached it to the top of each of my stockings. Afterwards I put my lacy blue bra on, and got the clasps first try. This surprised me since I still had the pointy red nails on my fingers. Finally I pulled my purple cotton panties up past my stocking clad legs and over my groin.

The phone pinged again. Denise looked at it. Her eyes widened as she read. A smile broke across her lips. Then she put it back down.

"Lacy blue gloves too and I am to make up your face," Denise said before I could ask her what had surprised her. She took my hands, pulled me up and led me back to the bathroom. On the way she picked up my wig and put it on me.

My body was already nearly hairless and covered in lacy, femininely sexy lingerie. This I was kind of used to. No, I was used to this. Not by choice but I had to admit that it did not feel as out of the ordinary as it once did. But was makeup, nails and a wig to become part of my new norm? It also gave me an odd feeling inside that Denise would seem gleeful to feminize me more before fucking me.

She had a slightly naughty grin on her face as she applied the makeup. Eyeliner, mascara, fake lashes, foundation, blush, and finally lipstick. Then she helped me put on my lacy elbow length blue gloves.

"You look so pretty like this," she exclaimed with a smile as she turned me to look in the mirror.

Once again a hot looking brunette looked back at me. She had done a masterful job. Too masterful.

A feeling of submission came over me. Memories of being taken by the Japanese businessmen and by Jerome flooded back into my consciousness. I was forced to be their lay, even if they did not know that. I felt so feminine, so submissive. Then and now.

I felt ready to be taken.

That made me shudder inside. Naughty was turning me into-

I could not complete that thought. I did not want to admit to myself that part of me was aroused by what I had done and what Denise was going to do to me. Because Naughty was making her do it.

Denise broke my train of thoughts.

"You do look hot, hot enough to fuck, lover," she said with a naughty grin as she stood slightly behind me. Denise ran her hand over my ass and then smacked it. I felt my vibrating butt plug more. She took my hand and let me back to the bedroom. There she put her strap-on on. Denise smiled at me as her sizeable cock bounced up and down a little.

"Naughty wants me to take some photos of you," Denise said trying to sound just as confident as before.

"Pictures? He/she already has lots of video coverage of me, why pictures?" I asked feeling oddly a bit shaken.

"I dont know," replied Denise quietly as she picked up her phone. "But you do look hot," she added with some glee in her voice.

She had me make several poses with smiles, pouts and of course sexy poses. I did my best to look sexy for the camera. I did not want to piss Naughty off, especially when he/she had agreed to make a deal with me. My stomach churned the entire time. What was Naughty up to?

"Come," she finally whispered huskily as she put her phone down and climbed onto the bed. We lay down and began to kiss each other. Her soft luscious lips pressed lightly against mine. Then more forcefully as she worked her tongue into my mouth. This part I always loved. Sensually kissing this ultra hot woman.

My penis stirred in my panties.

My hands found her already erect nipples and I fondled her breasts while we kissed. To my surprise, she pinched and tweaked mine through the lace of my bra. Was that pain or pleasure?

"This is going to be so fun," she whispered lustfully. Her unusually aggressive french kissing regained my attention as she kept working on my nipples. We were making out but she had definitely taken the lead.

As she shifted a little I felt her "cock" rub across my crotch. I had been semi-erect but suddenly I felt it grow a lot stiffer. It could not be from just touching her cock. The cock that is about to fuck me. It could not be from that anticipation. No, that could not make me hard.

Denise felt my erection through my panties.

"You like this, don't you Shauna?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes I do," I found myself immediately replying. I cringed inside as I knew that Naughty's microphones would have picked that up and I remembered that we were being video taped. More evidence. Denise's lips on mine brought me back to what we were doing.

She pulled my penis past the elastic of the panties and began stroking it lightly. I knew that she would not let me cum. She was only edging me. But it felt good. So very good.

After a bit she took some pillows and slid them under my ass. "I want to look you in the eye as I fuck you Shauna," she said with a warm yet lustful smile.

"Lube me up," she said huskily as she took the tube and squeezed some into my hand. I spread it over her cock. A cock that was much bigger than my penis. I was preparing the cock that was going to fuck my ass. I felt a twinge of excitement and humiliation at the same time.

"Now Shauna," Denise paused for effect. "Tell me that you want me to fuck your ass," she continued.

Denise was making me feel so submissive.

"Fuck my ass Denise," I replied.

"Beg me for it lover," Denise said commandingly. She was truly taking control. She was being less tender than last time. That excited part of me. Part of me wanted the tenderness of last time.

"I need you to fuck my ass with your big cock!" I exclaimed a bit louder than intended.

"That's more like it lover," she said with a smile. She pulled my panties off me and took my butt plug out with a pop and lubed up my asshole some more. It still vibrated as she lay it on the bed beside me.

She placed the head of her cock at the entrance to my ass. "Squeeze your nipples through your bra Shauna," she said firmly. I did as I was told. That made me feel so feminine, so submissive. It brought about sharp sensations in my chest. Pain or pleasure?

She smiled a naughty smile and then pressed her cock most of the way into my ass.

I gasped at the fullness.

I kept pinching and tweaking my nipples as she began to thrust in and out of me. She looked me in the eye. There was a glint of excitement in hers. She continued to grin mischievously. She looked so hot. My own penis was rock hard.

Soon she had built up a good rhythm. Her thrusts felt good in my ass and she knew just how to rub my prostate with her big cock. I felt guilty enjoying being fucked by her. But it did feel good and I felt so turned on to be having any kind of sex with this hottie.

I was going to have an anal orgasm again. I could feel it building within me. She could sense it too and thrust faster and with more force. She breathed heavily and I moaned uncontrollably. I would soon be getting close.

Just as I was about to orgasm her phone pinged. I did not realize she had it on the bed beside us. She held her cock still in my ass as she read the text.

A very joyful smile broke across her lips.

"What is it?" I asked still breathing hard.

"You will know soon enough!" she replied gleefully.

She got back to banging my ass. I was relieved that she continued. It did feel good to be fucked by this goddess. Once again my anal orgasm built up. Once again she stopped thrusting. She left the dildo buried in my ass but unstrapped it.

"Huh?" I exclaimed as I look at her longingly. I was breathing heavy. I wanted to tell her not to stop. I really needed it I really needed to come with her.

I moaned as she smiled began to stroke my cock, then took it in her mouth and licked the underside.

At the same time she resumed thrusting the dildo in and out of my ass. This time with her hand.

Fuck she's going to edge me more I thought. I so wanted to just cum. From my cock or my ass. I just needed to.

She stroked and kept taking me with her mouth. She stroked, sucked, and swirled her tongue around my penis. She thrust the large dildo easily in and out of my ass while she continued her ministrations to my penis. I was in heaven as she worked my ass and kept sucking on my penis.

I got so close, I got right to the edge and then - she stopped everything.

She smiled mischievously as she waited for my orgasm to pull back. Then she continued and brought me right to the edge of climax again. This felt great but was torture at the same time!

"Stop!" I told her "I'm about to come!" I feared that she would get in trouble from Naughty if she let me cum from my penis.

She stopped and looked at me with a naughty grin.

"I know you will."

"I have a surprise for you," she added with a gleam in her eye. "Naughty told me that you've been such a good girl and I have done such a good job today that I get to blow you to climax. You will get to finish in my mouth," she said with a joyful grin.

I had been waiting so fucking long for this I almost shot my load right then and there.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 320 milliseconds