• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Two Pirates

Two Pirates

She pulled the cloak around her nervously. It would be a cool evening, but she hoped it wouldn't rain. The path was getting dim. She moved carefully, watching the trees. She'd heard there were strangers in the woods. She went out anyway. She would be careful - wouldn't she? She paused for a moment. Something came to her on the wind. She didn't know if it was a sound or smell or flash of movement she sensed. Don't look around, don't stray from the path. She lifted her long skirts again and kept going. When the hands grabbed her from behind, she fought. The cloak slipped to the ground, tangling her feet. She fell to her knees awkwardly. A hand was over her mouth before she could yell. She felt something sharp at her throat.

"Good evening, miss. My friend and I would like you to join us at a party tonight. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She surged with adrenaline, trying to fall to the side away from the knife, twisting away from the hands. He was too strong for her. He pushed her roughly to the ground, knocking the wind out of her. His weight pressed on her back as he straddled her. She felt his hardness through her skirts.

"Or I could just strip you and rape you right here. Would you like that more?"

She said nothing, still trying to catch her breath.

His hand grabbed her hair and pulled, hard. The knife was at her throat again.

"Choose! Rape now?"

She shook her head slowly, feeling the pull of his hand in her hair.

"Rape later, then."

His hand let go of her hair to fondle her rear.

"I'm going to get you to your feet. Move slowly, or I might hurt you."

He pushed off of her and offered her his hand. She looked at him with scorn and slowly moved to her feet, finally finding her breath again. She could see him now. Medium height, brown hair. His scruffy shirt was pulled open at the laces, showing a well-muscled and hairy chest. His brown trousers were tented from his very erect cock. He noticed her noticing him, his blue eyes cold but amused. He looked her up and down, lingering on her chest. She picked up her cloak and went to wrap it around her. He grabbed her hands. He was strong. He pulled her hands behind her back, forcing her to drop the cloak. He pinned her hands with one hand while the other caressed the bodice that held her breasts tight in the lacing. His finger traced her white fullness and dipped into the crevice between. She shuddered, though whether from fear or desire she wasn't quite sure. He pulled her close and bent to kiss her. She pulled away, heedless of the knife she knew he still carried. He still held her hands strongly in his, stopping her from running.

"All right, then, we can do it that way, too."

He spun her around, her hands still behind her back and pushed her up against a tree. The bark scraped her cheek and breasts as he pulled her hands roughly back. She felt rope circling her wrists, tugging as he knotted it. She felt his weight pressing into her again, felt his hard cock grinding into her back. His body pinned her there as he pulled a scarf between her lips and knotted it firmly behind her head. He spun her around again, pressing her bound hands into the tree. He produced another length of rope and knotted it around her neck. She trembled, both from the touch of the rope and the touch of his hands. She was glad the tree was holding her up.

He looked like he was about to try and kiss her again. She felt faint. He laughed. He dusted her cloak off and draped it over her shoulders, then picked up the end of the rope leash and led her off to his camp.

It was near dark by the time they got there, barely enough light to see the path. He dragged her to a tent and pushed her inside roughly. It was dim in there, but she could see the cot and mattress. He pushed her face down while he tied the lead rope to the frame of the cot, then untied her hands and removed the gag from her mouth. He flipped her and tied her hands near the other rope. His hands worked their way down her body, fondling and grabbing. She thought he might tie her legs to the frame as well. Instead he reached under her skirts, pinning her to the mattress by a rough hand between her legs.

"You like this, don't you? Tell me you if you don't."

"Please let me go!" she begged.

He smiled.

"Why would I want to do that, after all the trouble I went through to catch you? Besides, there are worse men than me around tonight. You're lucky I caught you first!"

His fingers dug into her tender thighs, making her wince.

"Be nice, or when we're done with you we may pass you around to the rest of the pirates."

Her eyes rolled up at his threat, and she quivered. She moaned as she realized there was someone approaching the camp.

"Ah, he's here. Now we can get started."

He left her there tied to the cot as he greeted the new arrival. Was this one of the "worse men than him"? She heard their murmured voices but couldn't make out any words. She closed her eyes, thinking about the fate that awaited her.

-------

She couldn't see the new arrival, but she knew who it was. She remembered the first time she saw him, at a "try it" event with lots of tops working their magic in mini scenes on curious bottoms.

His hands were sheathed in black leather gloves with small, spiky bits coming out of the fingers. Vampire gloves. He moved them expertly over the mostly naked flesh of a woman on a bench in front of him, metal dragging marks into her neck and back. After a few minutes he had the woman flip and worked his way down her bare breasts, past her panties, onto her thighs. She sat on her husband's lap, waiting until her name was called. She moved eagerly to his bench, naked; her husband always stripped her as soon as he possibly could. She placed her bed sheet over the bench and knelt on it, looking at him more closely. He had intense brown eyes, and sensuous lips. His hair was trim, dark brown, graying a little. The spiked gloves on his fingers looked threatening, but after seeing the reactions of the bottoms before her, she wasn't afraid.

"Front or back or both?" he asked.

"Both," her husband answered for her. She lay down on her front to start. He moved her hair aside to expose the tender area of her neck, instantly arousing her. He moved to delicately trace her ear, making her gasp and moan with delight. Could she orgasm from just ear stimulation? Hmm. It only got better from there. Sometimes the claws were gentle and sometimes they pressed deeply into her, but without breaking the skin. He both attacked and caressed her breasts, making her writhe with pleasure. His hands were sensitive and demanding. Because she was totally naked, there were no clothes to get in the way of the metal, or the leather. Her husband was also quite aroused by the experience, much to their mutual surprise. He loved how she reveled in her sluttiness. Later, he told her how much he had wanted to join in the scene, but held back because it hadn't been negotiated. She asked if he wanted to set up time to explore what that would be like. To her astonishment, and delight, he said yes.

They met the man with the vampire gloves at a different party at the same center. The three chatted for a while, finding mutual interests beyond the sensual. When her husband commented on the mattress set up in the exhibition area, he saw her eyes light up at the thought of being on display. They negotiated to re-enact the "try it" scene, but this time with her husband's participation, and with an attentive audience. She loved every minute, but still wished it could have continued into a full on sex scene.

She knew there were some challenges with moving to the next level. She suggested the pirate scene as something that might possibly satisfy everyone. Which brought her to the point of being tied to a cot in a tent in a forest, wearing her Renaissance fair costume, and waiting for two pirates to have their way with her.

--------

"Well, what do we have here?" asked the second pirate as he entered the tent.

He wore a black doublet and kilt, making him look slightly sinister. Her heart pounded at the thought of him ravaging her.

"Here's the wench I found wandering in the woods. I waited for you to get here before I stripped her."

She struggled at hearing this, but her hands were firmly secured to the bar at the top of the cot.

"Go on, struggle, wench. It makes your tits bounce," said One.

Two walked to the side of the cot and put his hand over her throat. He didn't squeeze, but he held her firmly and locked his penetrating eyes on her. She felt fragile under his hand, and his gaze. She felt One unlace her bodice and tug her skirt down, but she stayed motionless under Two's calming hand. One took hold of her chemise with both hands and ripped it neck to hem, leaving her bare and exposed on the cot. She shivered and closed her eyes, not wanting to see them looking at her in her vulnerable state.

One pried her legs apart and grabbed her pubic mound roughly. She shuddered, but remained still under the firm hand on her throat.

"Shh," soothed Two.

She opened her eyes and looked at him again. His eye were riveted on her face. She felt One's fingers enter her. She was ashamed to realize she was dripping wet. She looked away, helplessly. Two's other hand moved to cup her breasts. One's fingers were plunging into her cunt, and he pushed her knees apart with his legs so she couldn't close them against the intrusion. Two's hand began tweaking her nipples, making her writhe. Her breath was rapid, labored. She knew she should fight, but what was the point? One's fingers found that soft spot deep inside her; he stroked hard until she felt the pressure build and then break. She stiffened as the first orgasm washed over her. His fingers didn't stop. Two started sucking on her nipple while One's fingers worked her again and again until another orgasm flooded her. She could feel the wet spot on the cot from her cum. She flushed, but she wasn't sure if it was from shame or desire.

One shook his hand out. He opened a case and took something out but she couldn't see what. Two picked up her legs and pulled them back, leaving her bottom exposed and vulnerable. She felt something cold against her asshole, then realized she was gasping as something forced its way into her. It was burning and cool at the same time. She panted in pain as it slipped inside her, then shrieked as One pushed it again, extra hard, flaring the pain again.

Two let go of her legs and moved to the bottom of the cot while One moved to the top. He smiled evilly.

"I have another present, since you liked that one so much!"

One pinched her left nipple a few times, making her squirm. Suddenly she felt cold metal, and an excruciating pinch. The pain radiated from her tits to her toes, but did strange things to her cunt along the way. Before she could think about it much, the same pain repeated on her right nipple. Her ass, her tits, her cunt all felt like they were on fire. She could barely move, for fear the clamps would hurt worse if they shook. She was so distracted by the sensation that didn't notice Two move between her legs. She was shocked when she felt his mouth on her sex, his tongue probing her. His finger moved gently over her clit, so lightly she felt her body strain to move towards it. Two laughed and teased her that way a few times, moving just out of reach. Then One pinched the tips of the nipples that poked up from the clamps. She cried again, only to swallow the shriek into a moan as Two began flicking her clit with his tongue and fingering her. Everything in her was melting as she felt heat spread from her clit.

The orgasm held her motionless, weightless for a long moment, then dropped her back into her overstimulated state. Two's tongue kept going on her oversensitized clit. She tried to writhe away from it, only to have the pain in her tits doubled by the cruel clamps as her breasts swayed under their weight. She felt the pressure building again, pleasure forcing its way through her pain. Two's fingers found the sweet spot in her and set off a geyser. She thought she must be coming all over his face and she couldn't stop, couldn't close her legs, couldn't make his tongue leave her alone, couldn't stop the pain raining down from her abused nipples. When she thought it couldn't get any more intense, One removed first one clamp and then the other, leaving her in purest agony. She came again, so hard her brain stopped time until her body could catch up.

She was dimly aware of the men shifting again. She felt a cock slide into her wet slit. The plug in her ass made her tighter, so he had to push harder. He shifted her legs back to allow deeper penetration. She pushed back against the deep pain. Again she felt the hand at her throat and opened her eyes to see Two. He leaned forward and kissed her, hard, his tongue probing hers. She could smell herself on his beard and taste herself in his mouth. She realized they were using her in all three holes, if you counted whatever the thing was in her ass. Then almost as if reading her mind, Two broke off the kiss. He climbed on the cot and straddled her face, tucking his kilt into his belt to give his cock a clear path into her mouth. One in her cunt, Two in her mouth, and her anus clenching helplessly; she was thoroughly fucked.

One grabbed the tuft of pubic hair and twisted.

"Suck harder!" he ordered.

Her eyes watered with the pain, and she redoubled her efforts to suck the thick cock in her mouth. One was now fucking her so hard she was sure Two could feel it at the same time. She would have cried out, but Two's cock slid deep into her throat. She gasped for air as best she could and willed herself to relax so she wouldn't choke. She felt One explode into her with a strangled cry. They held her that way for a minute, impaled by both of them, then One pulled out, leaving a trail of cum dripping out of her.

They gave her a break, but they weren't done with her yet. They untied her hands and leash. They stripped off the remnants of her torn, soaked chemise. They forced her onto her hands and knees on the ground, naked, awaiting their desires. She felt exposed in a totally different way, with her heavy breasts hanging down and her knees spread slightly. She felt a hand on her ass, and another hand moving the plug inside her.

"We don't need this anymore," said One.

She cried out as the plug was yanked cruelly out of her. One just laughed and moved in front of her. He still had his trousers on, but his cock was pulled out through the laces. She could see her cum, and his, glistening all over him. She knew what he was going to do, but she couldn't bear to open her mouth to this. His fingers pried her lips apart, and he thrust his wet cock into her mouth, forcing it deep. She tasted their combined wetness, both repulsed and aroused by it.

She felt pressure at her ass hole and realized that she was going to have two cocks again. Two pushed slowly into her, giving her time to adjust her tight hole around him. The butt plug had stretched her enough so it wasn't agony, but she still felt the penetration intensely. After a few minutes, she felt his body close against hers, and felt the full length of him filling her. He drew back, setting off another wave of intensity. It was a sensation she wasn't used to, invading but arousing. She felt dirty, and used; she liked it. Two grasped her hips tightly, pulling on them as he fucked her faster.

She still had One's cock in her mouth. She had been distracted by the penetration in her ass, but now One twisted her nipple to get her attention.

"Keep sucking, slut!"

She felt herself fragment from the double penetration. One began playing with her tits more gently, and Two began to stroke her clit. The combined attention drove her over the edge and she experienced a whole new type of orgasm, with pleasure coming from so many places it felt like everything let go at the same time. As if in response, Two growled and stiffened against her ass, pumping his load inside her. One was still spent from fucking her cunt, but he grabbed her hair and forced his cock as deep as he could go in her throat, holding here there while she twitched with the aftershocks of her explosion.

They were done with her. They let her lie back on the mattress and put a blanket over her. Two put his hand on her head and looked at her intently.

"I think she liked that."

One laughed.

"I think we may have to take her over to the pirate camp after all. I think she could take a few more hours of this, and a lot more cocks!"

As exhausted as she was, she felt a thrill. She wasn't sure if she was dreading that they were serious, or hoping that they were serious. She guessed she'd find out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Two Pirates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds