• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 06

Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 06

12

Warning: This story contains BDSM, Adultery and Cuckoldry. If you dislike or disapprove of such practices, I suggest you not read it. If you do and then feel compelled to write a nasty comment, please understand that I don't give a crap what you think and your comment will be deleted.

All constructive criticism and comments are encouraged and will be given serious consideration. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Friday was the longest day of Sam's young life. She did everything she knew how, to stay busy and not think about Saturday. When she did, it was with a strong mix of motion. Nervous excitement was always in the mix but so was guilt. She knew that she had to go through with it, but she really did love Scott and she didn't want to hurt him. The age old dilemma of having your cake and eating it too.

She also knew that if she enjoyed her weekend with Robert, her relationship with Scott would likely soon end. She would have to tell him. She owed him at least that much and she would not continue to lie to him. She had a sick feeling in her stomach because she hated lies and had already done too much of it. Saturday would be the final time. A decision would have to be made after that.

Having settled that, in her head at least, gave her no comfort about what she was doing, and yet she felt compelled to meet with Robert again. She knew what drew her to him but she didn't understand why.

After her morning shower she dressed for work and headed out to her car. Robert was in his back yard watering the grass. She paused and watched him move. He was so powerful and confident and she longed to be under his hand and controlled again. She felt her sex moisten as she thought of the sting his hands brought to her ass cheeks while holding her defenseless.

Tomorrow would be the day. Hours of uninterrupted pain and pleasure with him. Her nipples responded as well, pushing through the thin bra fabric and her blouse to reveal themselves and beg to be touched. She reached up and rubbed them gently with her fingertips. She couldn't wait until tomorrow. As she headed to her car again, Robert looked over. He smiled slightly and she returned his attention with an enthusiastic wave as he simply returned to his watering.

Driving to work, Sam contemplated her excitement in anticipation of the meeting tomorrow. Her stomach was in knots and her attention span was almost nonexistent. She got nearly no work done that morning. At lunch she ate hurriedly and then locked herself in a restroom stall to masturbate. She hoped a release would clear her mind a bit but it had little effect.

At ten after three her phone rang. She looked down and saw that it was Scott. "Hey babe. What's up?"

"Hey sweetheart. Just calling to tell you I'm headed to the beach. Are you sure you are okay with me going? I can still back out and stay home." Scott was just that way. Always ready to do anything, or change any plan for Sam.

Sam tried to reassure him. "No babe. You go ahead and have a good time. I'll be fine."

"Okay, if you're sure. I'll call you when I get into my room. I love you Sam."

"I love you too, Scott." As she hung up the phone, she felt her guilt tie her stomach in knots again. Her eyes welled up with tears as she contemplated what she was doing this weekend. She really did love him, that was true. But at the same time she felt drawn to Robert. She certainly didn't love him but she felt she needed to be with him.

She wanted to know about the side of herself that he had revealed. A side that she had never experienced before. A side that confused her as much as it excited her. She always felt she was a strong independent woman. She ran the office at work. She took pride in the fact that she usually ran her relationships too. Scott fit her idea of the perfect man to a tee. He was kind and considerate and always willing to compromise.

Robert, on the other hand, was so different. He seemed to care little of her wants or concerns. He was gruff and demanding. The epitome of the alpha male she had always detested. And yet when he demanded her submission, she felt obliged to submit, and it thrilled her. She saw no way to avoid him. She was the proverbial moth to the flame.

As the day finally ended, Sam gathered her things and said her goodbyes to coworkers and then headed to her car. As she opened the door to her car and sat down in the seat, she realized her heart was pounding in her chest. She headed home knowing there wouldn't be much sleep for her tonight.

*****

As 3a.m. approached, she understood how right she had been about her sleep tonight. She had masturbated twice already. The last time, she was so distracted, she couldn't even make herself cum. She was to be at his back door in three hours and would lay there staring at the ceiling until then.

At five a.m. Sam's alarm went off causing her to jump and nearly fall out of bed. She wasn't sure if it just startled her or if it had awakened her. She sat on the edge of the bed, her heart pounding, trying to clear her head. She would shower, shave her whole body, and wash thoroughly, then put lotion on every square inch of her smooth skin and use an enima just in case. "Better safe than sorry", she thought to herself.

At five minutes until six she wrapped herself in the sheer robe as directed and walked out her back door. It had started to rain slightly so she was glad that she had just pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail. As she reached Roberts back door, she faced it and slowly lowered herself to her knees. Sitting back on her heels, she dropped her head and shoulders and then waited.

Minutes felt like hours as she sat motionless. She thought back through her instructions. "You will be here at the door at 6:00 a.m. Do not touch the bell or the door. Simply kneel and wait. Do you understand?", Robert's voice playing in her head like a recording. The rain was now coming down a little harder. She felt the water run down her face and drip from her nose and chin. She was grateful that it was still summer although with the sun still very low in the sky, she could feel a chill setting in causing her skin to be covered with goose bumps.

Her mind raced with thoughts. 'It had to be six fifteen already. Where was Robert? What if he had forgotten about their meeting. He never seemed to be excited about seeing her. Maybe this was a mistake. She should probably just get up and go home. Her robe was beginning to get soaked and was sticking to her skin. The sheer fabric was now essentially see-through. What if someone saw her here. She should get up. Just get up and go back to bed. And yet she sat motionless. Waiting...

She thought about her life and how she had come to this moment. She was still somewhat shocked that she was even here. Throughout her young life she had always been in control. Teachers and bosses told her she was a natural leader. So why did this have such appeal to her? What was it inside her that this touched? Clearly Robert was part of it. Though many years her senior, he was handsome and fit, a much bigger man than she was usually attracted to. He was confident to a fault but his confidence was justified and that is what really drew Sam in.

The door opening jared Sam back from her thoughts. Robert stood there holding a large towel in his hand. She slowly rose and keeping her eyes down, she entered through the door. "Thank you Sir." she said quietly as she took the towel and held it to her face.

"Drop your robe here on the floor and follow me," Robert commanded. He walked back to the master suite and sat down on the foot of his bed. "Go take a warm shower and then dry and brush your hair. You'll find a blow dryer and brush in the cabinet." Sam did as she was directed. She shivered slightly as she waited for the water to get hot. Once in the shower she quickly felt better as the warm water poured over her. Her goosebumps were gone but were replaced by butterflies in her stomach. She exited the shower and quickly dried herself not wanting to keep Robert waiting too long.

Once her hair was dry and back into the ponytail she exited the bathroom to find Robert still sitting on the foot of his bed. She stopped in front of him and then facing him, dropped to her knees. Her heart pounded as he rose and walked slowly around her. "Follow me," was all he said as he exited the room. He walked down the hallway and stopped at what looked to be a closet. Opening the door he stepped in and flipped on the light. There was another short hallway, at the end of which was a stairway going up.

Sam was a little confused as there didn't seem to be a second story on Robert's house. She couldn't remember any windows indicating a second floor. At the top of the stairs, Sam walked into a large windowless room. There were many pieces of what seemed to be exercise equipment and a large four poster bed with only a bottom sheet on the mattress and a cotton blanket lying at the foot. Sam moved into the room and then turned facing Robert. Slowly kneeling before him, she dropped her head and again awaited his instructions.

Robert approached her and reaching down, he gently took her jaw in his hand and lifted her face. "Look at me Sam", he softly commanded. She raised her eyes to meet his. "This is the next step. We both know why you are here don't we." She nodded her head slightly. She could feel her body reacting as her nipples became hard and her sex began to moisten. "I want to hear you respond."

"Yes Sir", she said almost in a whisper.

"Do you remember your safe word?" he asked.

"Yes Sir", she responded.

"Say it for me."

"Peanut," she whispered. Her heart was pounding as he released her jaw and she again dropped her eyes and head. The wetness increased between her legs to the point that she could feel a trickle run down the inside of her ass cheek and drip onto her foot. Her nipples ached as they stood out hard and begging for attention. She could hear Robert moving around the room. Drawers were being opened and closed as Robert's steps allowed her to know his location without looking up. He returned to her side and spoke.

"That safe word is vital to our understanding. We haven't really known each other very long and ordinarily I would not have a meeting with someone before we had a chance to get to know each other better and build a much higher level of trust." He gently took her chin in his huge hand and raised her face to him once more. Se looked up into his dark green eyes and watched him closely. "You have control here Sam. If you speak that word at any point, everything will stop. We will then discuss what was happening and you can decide weather you want to continue or not. I plan to push you much farther today than you have been before, but not without your consent. Do you believe what I am saying to you Sam?" She could, for the first time see a hint of tenderness in Robert's eyes. A calm overtook her and she slowly nodded.

"Yes, I do believe you Sir. I trust you as well."

Robert smiled and released her jaw and Sam dropped her head. "Lean forward and place your forehead against the floor." She immediately did as she was directed. "Now raise your hands high behind you." Again she quickly complied. He stepped over her back and straddled her as she felt her wrists being crossed and bound together with rope. Once bound, Robert wound the rope between her arms and around the opposite forearm over and over wrapping them nearly to her elbows.

The rope was tight but not so much as to cut off circulation. Strong and rigid, it was soft to the touch and surprisingly comfortable. Robert's intention was to immobilize but not to chafe. "Raise your head and sit up." Sam's elbows were almost touching behind her forcing her chest out and putting her large breasts on full display.

Robert reached down and pinched first one nipple and then the other, twisting and pulling them firmly. As she gasped, an electric shock bolted through Sam's body from her nipples to her crotch. "Very nice," he commented as he walked back out of her view.

Sam heard Robert pick something up and walk behind her. "Up on your knees." Something hard touched her shoulder and slid along her skin to her neck. As Robert moved to her side she saw that he held a cane in his hand. It was slightly thicker than a pencil and about four feet long. He kept it against her neck and then slowly moved it down her throat and her chest to the top of her full breasts. Suddenly Robert raised the cane and firmly struck the brown extended nipple. Sam didn't flinch as the sensation was delayed.

Before it had registered, Robert quickly hit the other nipple with the same firmness. Sam's mind was instantly flooded with sensation. Pain was part to be sure but much more than that, intense heat and even pleasure. Sam moaned softly as the sensation subsided. Again Robert struck first one then the other nipple and again Sam's mind was flooded. It hurt so badly and felt so good. Her thoughts raced. "This was crazy. Why do I enjoy this? Oh god. What if I cum? My pussy is so wet. Please don't stop!" An unconscious guttural moan escaped her throat.

Pop, pop! Another flood and Sam's mind was reeling. This time she screamed in pain. Her tits were on fire. Her nipples were harder than she had ever seen them. Usually a light brown, they were bright red and swelling. Pop pop! She swooned as her mind became fuzzy. She could hear herself cry out but she began to feel strangely detached. Her world seemed to close down around her. Now there was only the fire in her tits and the fire in her loins.

Robert squatted behind her. Reaching around he grabbed one nipple roughly and pinched hard. Sam gasped and shrieked from the pain. His hand quickly dropped to her sex and two fingers were buried inside. He dropped the cane and grabbed her other nipple pinching and twisting as he fingered her, first with one finger and then with two. The wet slapping sound filled the room as he manhandled her cunt, plunging his fat fingers into her rapidly and pulling up hard against her g-spot. "Cum for me Sam," he spoke directly into her ear. "Cum for Sir!"

Her head fell back on his shoulder as her shrieks and moans intensified. Her body began to shake as she slipped into another world on a wave of endorphins. She was lost to the deluge of sensation as her body convulsed with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She felt as though she were outside her body and she never wanted it to stop.

As her consciousness returned, Sam found herself lying in the four poster bed curled up on her side. A blanket was around her and Robert was sitting on the bed beside her. The rope was gone and she felt groggy but safe. "Are you back?" Robert whispered in her ear.

"What happened Sir?" Sam asked. "Did I pass out?"

"Not exactly. Here, have some water." He put a clear bottle to her lips and she sipped from it. "I've never seen it happen so early before."

"What happen so early, Sir?"

"You experienced an altered mental state. Nothing dangerous."

"It felt like a continuous orgasm," she replied.

"Yes, well something like that. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes Sir. Very much." Her head was still a bit foggy. She lay motionless enjoying Robert's presence. His hand smoothed her hair and touched her cheek. She felt a dull ache and heat in her nipples. Somehow it was strangely comforting.

"I doubt you got much sleep last night. Lie still and rest Sam. I be back shortly." She felt Robert stand and heard his steps as he moved to the door. He turned out the light and made his way through the hallway and down the stairs.

...

Sam awakened to find that she was blindfolded and Robert was lifting her from the bed. He placed her on the floor on a firm foam rubber mat, her hands and feet were then bound tightly with the soft rope to long poles which held her spread eagle. Robert spoke softly in her ear. "Wake up Sam. I have a treat for you." Sam felt another presence between her legs. She felt soft kisses against her shins and knees. The stranger was moving up slowly toward her sex.

A hand brushed against her inner thigh. It wasn't a man between her legs. The skin was smooth and the touch was soft. She felt a warm breath envelop her mound, a soft lick in the crease of her leg. Her breath quickened in anticipation of what was to come.

The lips and tongue were exquisitely soft. She had never been touched by a woman; not like this. Sure, she had playfully kissed a few drunken girlfriends in college. She was even felt up by one, although they had been interrupted by another friend. This however was very different. The blindfold focused her on each sensation. She moved her hips to find the mouth giving her such pleasure.

Another lick moved up the outside of her swollen pussy lips and down the other. Then the tongue was dragged slowly up the middle. She moaned and her stomach trembled with excitement. The tongue reached her clit and made slow circles around it. "Oh god! Oh fuck! Thank you Sir!" she exclaimed.

The soft mouth opened to envelope her entire pussy. The tongue swirled around her clit. She moved her hips trying to grind her pussy against the face. She felt two slim fingers slip inside her drenched cunt. "Oh yes! Oh god yes!" The fingers fucked her as the tongue lapped at her bud. She was bucking frantically against the onslaught. "Oh my god, I'm cumming Sir! May I please cum?" Roberts soft voice in her ear grasped her attention.

"No Sam. You may not. Not yet." Suddenly the unknown woman stopped. Sam felt her rise up and away. In desperation, she pulled against her restraints and continued to roll her hips trying to self stimulate. "Lie still!" ordered Robert and she whimpered as she complied. Robert reached down and grasped one breast, kneading and squeezing it hard. He pinched and then placed some sort of clip on the hard swollen nipple. Sam gasped and then whimpered in pain.

Robert moved then to the other breast squeezing it as he had done the first. Pinching and rolling the hard bud between his fingers, he then attached another clip to that nipple. Again Sam winced and moaned at the pain. She could feel a small chain connecting the two clips which hung between her cleavage. Releasing both her feet Robert immediately pushed her legs up and over her head. The ropes on her feet were attached to the same stays as her arms and she was again bound, this time her feet to her hands. Happy that she was quite flexible and not extremely uncomfortable, her pussy and ass were now completely accessible and vulnerable to anything Robert might want to do.

It occurred to her that rather than be fearful of what to expect, Sam was eagerly anticipating what Robert would do next. She didn't have to wait long as she could feel a hard object placed at the entrance of her still sopping wet pussy. Cold and unyielding, she thought it might be metal as it was pushed against her sex. Slowly it began to penetrate spreading her farther and farther until finally it slipped inside. It's girth was large but it felt wonderful.

Robert pulled it from her and pushed it in again. Sam groaned reflexively as he moved it within her and then removed it again. This time Robert pressed the object against her tight little anal knot. Sam softly exclaimed, "Oh yes!" as the now slippery object began to part her sphincter muscle. She willed herself to relax as she felt the metal invader disappear within her ass and her doughnut close behind it. "Oh fuck that's big... Oh god it feels so good!"

The woman's mouth returned to Sam's pussy. The tongue flicked and circled her clit as two and then three fingers dipped into her cunt. The fingers quickly found her g-spot and Sam's breathing was transformed into gasps. Her moaning became loud and continuous as her orgasm grew. The woman pulled at the metal butt plug causing her anus to open before returning it to her bowels.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds