• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 04

My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 04

12

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Laurel Lance used to worry about her little sister Sara. She possessed such a carefree spirit that Laurel wondered whether she would ever settle down, get a good job and start a family. She was still holding out hope for the last two, but at least finally her love life was sorted out. Laurel's too, because while Sara might have terrible taste in men she had great tasting women, and as a result both Lance sisters were now very happy.

As tonight proved. Because finally something was happening that Laurel had fantasised about wistfully for years and half expected not to ever happen, she and her sister were on a double date. And not in some cheap bar or bowling alley, but in a high-class restaurant.

Honestly Laurel thought she was going to cry when she saw Sara properly dressed up for the occasion, and she definitely got a bit teary when she greeted her, "Oh my God Sara, you look beautiful. You two Felicity, but... how did you actually get her into that dress?"

"It wasn't easy, but I have my ways." Felicity smiled, before her eyes went wide, "Oh my God, that sounded dirty, didn't it? I didn't really mean it that way, it's just sometimes when I say things they come out wrong. I just meant I know how to make her do things. I mean-"

"I'm sure they get it sweetie." Sara said softly, wrapping her girlfriend's back soothingly before adding, "I'd do anything for Felicity, including dress all fancy."

"Well, it was worth it. You look amazing sweetie." Felicity smiled.

"You too." Nyssa chimed in awkwardly, quickly elaborating, "You look stunning Laurel."

"Thanks." Laurel beamed at her girlfriend, "You look breath-taking."

"Okay, okay, okay, we're all pretty." Sara sighed, and then when Felicity gave her a look quickly added, "Especially Felicity! Now can we sit down and order?"

This caused Laurel to smile widely. Typical Sara. Being all uncomfortable when people are just trying to be nice. But it was truly wonderful to see how nauseatingly in love she was with Felicity, the two of them being so cute together without even trying. It was especially wonderful now that Laurel and Nyssa were officially together, meaning that Laurel could be truly happy for her sister without looking at the rightful Heir to the Demon and wishing she had the same thing with Nyssa.

But now she did, and the comparison was almost eerie, both Felicity and Nyssa pulling out chairs for the Lance sisters and then sitting closely to them with their arms wrapped around them, both Sara and Laurel relaxing into the arms of their lovers as for the next few minutes they made casual small talk and ordered their food and drinks.

Once the drinks arrived Felicity raised hers and announced, "A toast, to a fun night with friends and family with absolutely no talk of work."

"Yeah, cause that's not passive-aggressive at all." Sara said dryly, smiling as Felicity hit her playfully.

"To your wedding?" Laurel counter offered.

Nyssa quickly agreed, thankfully without seemingly any pain, "To your wedding."

Sara and Felicity quickly echoed the toast and all four women clinked glasses and went back to small talk for a little while before Sara asked with an evil grin, "So Laurel, how are you and Nyssa doing."

"We're doing great." Laurel beamed at her girlfriend, "I've never been happier."

"Me too." Nyssa smiled.

"That's great." Sara teased, "So, just how often do you leave the love nest?"

"Sara!" Felicity scolded,

"It's okay Felicity." Nyssa reassured the hacker, before glaring at her former lover, "Laurel and I have been enjoying something of a honeymoon period, but yes, we frequently leave our 'love nest', and not just for food or... work."

"Nyssa has taken me to the best restaurants in town." Laurel chimed in, "And she didn't even have to bribe me not to go in jeans and a T-shirt."

"Don't forget my jacket." Sara pointed out.

"How could I forget." Laurel replied dryly.

"Seriously though, if you want any more sex tips, just ask." Sara teased her sister shamelessly, "After all, I am an expert on the subject."

"Oh my God, please stop reminding me that you used to have sex with my girlfriend!" Laurel snapped way too loudly for a crowded restaurant. She then cringed in embarrassment, but continued, "You're an expert on Nyssa. I get it. But my relationship with Nyssa is different to your relationship with her."

"I know that." Sara grumbled after a brief silence, "And it's not because I'm an expert on Nyssa, it's because I'm an expert on lesbian sex. Or at least I know more than you, and I like that. Being able to give you advice for a change. Our whole lives when you've known more stuff than I have you've given me your advice, whether I wanted it or not. Which I actually kind of missed, because it was normally more helpful than I let on."

There was a brief silence and then Laurel admitted, "I miss that too."

"Thanks." Sara admitted ultimately, "You know, for all the advice."

"You too." Laurel smiled, then after another brief pause added, "You know what, what the hell, do you have any more advice?"

There was a long silence and then Nyssa warningly said, "Sara."

Sara looked over at her ex-girlfriend, "You haven't told her, have you?"

"Told me what?" Laurel asked, becoming concerned.

Nyssa just blushed, prompting Felicity to butt in, "Sara, honey... maybe you shouldn't."

"Shouldn't what! Someone tell me?" Laurel demanded, and then when everybody was silence snapped at her sister, "Sara!"

"Nyssa likes anal." Sara blurted out, then deciding to finish what she started ramblied like her fiancee, "It's her favourite. When we were together she was constantly fucking my ass. She couldn't get enough, and neither could I. You should let her do that to you Laurel. She's so, so good at it."

"SARA!" Nyssa yelled.

"Sorry." Sara pouted, then after a pause added softly, "I really am. I just... I just wanna help."

There was a long silence and then Laurel firmly told her girlfriend while glaring at her sister, "Nyssa, can I speak to you a minute in the bathroom? Alone!"

Clearly understanding it wasn't a question Nyssa got up and dejectedly followed her girlfriend as she quickly stomped off to the bathroom, prompting Felicity to hit Saraas she could in the arm and scold her, "Look what you've done!"

"I'm sorry, I just-" Sara began.

"Wanted to sort out your sister's sex life?" Felicity finished for her indignantly.

"Well when you say it like that it sounds weird." Sara protested, earning her a sigh from the hacker.

*

"Is it true?" Laurel asked as soon as they were both inside the bathroom, and she had checked they were alone, then when Nyssa didn't immediately answer pushed, "Nyssa!"

There was a long pause and then Nyssa sighed, "Yes, but I'm more than happy to do without it if it disgusts you."

Laurel laughed softly and then slowly approached, biting her lip before asking, "After everything we've done, you really still think I'm a prude?"

Raising an eyebrow Nyssa enquired, "You've done it before?"

"God no." Laurel laughed, "But you should know by now there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."

Nyssa gulped, closed her eyes, and then forced herself to tell the woman she loved, "I, I don't want to force you do anything you don't want to do."

Again smiling softly Laurel completely close the distance between them and then admitted, "I've had a lot of men ask for it, even beg me to do it, but I never thought I'd do it. I thought it was gross and disgusting, and I couldn't imagine why any woman would subject herself to that. But that's when I WAS a prude, and completely miserable. Now I've done things with you I could have never imagined doing, and loved every second of it. And what Sara said, it was hardly a surprise. I've seen the way you stare at my ass. The way you smack it when you fuck me from behind with your big strap-on cock. Or spanked me. Even the way you just touch my ass, squeeze it, it made me think..."

While she was talking Laurel gently took Nyssa's right hand and guided it to her butt, Nyssa more than happy to squeeze it on command. Then after a long pause Nyssa asked huskily, "What, what did I make you think about?"

"What it would be like..." Laurel whispered in Nyssa's ear, "If you fucked me in the ass."

Nyssa shivered, "Really?"

"Uh-huh." Laurel purred softly, "I couldn't stop thinking about how intimate it would be, to give you something I wouldn't give anyone else. How wonderfully submissive it would make me feel to surrender that hole to you. And most of all, how happy it would make you. And it would make you happy, wouldn't it Nyssa?"

"God yes." Nyssa moaned.

"Good." Laurel said softly, pulling back slightly so she could look in her girlfriend's eyes, "Then it we can do it if you really want too."

With a brief hesitation Nyssa asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Laurel said, and because she didn't quite convince herself quickly added, "I mean, we can try it. I'm not sure I'll actually like it, but if anyone could make butt sex pleasurable it would be you."

"Oh Laurel." Nyssa smiled, kissing the side of the other girl's head before leaning in and whispering, "I'm going to make you cum so hard you're going to beg me to fuck your ass every night."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Laurel blushed, "I just wish you had bought it up, not my sister."

"Yes... me too..." Nyssa agreed bashfully, "I'll kick her ass the next time we spar together. I swear it."

"Don't bother." Laurel said firmly, "I'll do it myself."

*

Sara carefully studied the faces of her sister and her ex-girlfriend as they slowly returned and sat down, her guilt quickly fading and a wide smile crossing her face as she softly exclaimed, "Oh my God, you just agreed to it, didn't you?"

"Sara!" Laurel hissed.

"Oh God, my sisters gonna take it up the butt." Sara smiled wickedly, "Because of me."

"Sara!" Laurel growled louder in warning, "I am so going to kick your ass for this. Don't make me kill you while doing it."

For a couple of long seconds Sara kept her mouth shut, then because she just couldn't resist added cheekily, "You better do it before Nyssa pops your butt cherry, cause you ain't kicking anyone's ass straight after she fucks yours."

"Sara!" Nyssa warned coldly.

"What, I'm just saying I was sore for like a week after you took my ass for the first time." Sara gleefully reminded her ex, almost conversationally adding, "And it was definitely a week before I actually wanted to sit down again."

"Sara!" Felicity scolded, quickly adding, "Do you actually want to have sex again before the wedding? Or possibly ever?"

Horrified at the thought of not having sex for an entire month Sara quickly changed the subject, "Soooooo, you're both coming to the wedding, right?"

*

Thankfully the rest of the night was a little less embarrassing after that. But only a little, because whenever Felicity wasn't watching Sara couldn't seem to stop herself from shooting Laurel a knowing glance.

Laurel was kind of hoping someone would call her out on it and then scold her, and she consider doing so herself numerous times, but she just couldn't bear the thought of bringing further attention to their table, especially when she was convinced that everybody in their restaurant, or at least the tables nearest to them, knew she was planning to have anal sex with her girlfriend tonight. Which of course made her blush fiercely, along with the glances Sara was giving her.

Honestly Laurel felt like she spent the whole night blushing as she obsessed over what she had agreed to, thinking of little else throughout the night, but especially during the journey home.

Normally when she was obviously nervous Nyssa asked her what was wrong, but she didn't this time. Maybe it was because she knew full well why Laurel was so nervous and didn't want to make it worse by bringing it up, or maybe Nyssa was afraid if she did it would push Laurel into chickening out. Either way Laurel felt horribly alone for the first time since their relationship had begun.

That was until they finally got back home, and once they reached the bedroom Nyssa gently wrapped her arms around her from behind, instantly comforting The Black Canary.

"We don't have too, you know?" Nyssa pointed out softly, making Laurel fall in love with her all over again.

"I want too." Laurel said softly, biting her lip before adding, "Can, can we just do it now? Before I lose my nerve?"

"Absolutely." Nyssa said, kissing the side of Laurel's head, "But if it becomes too much for you, just tell me and we'll stop."

"Okay." Laurel nodded softly.

Unconvinced by that word alone Nyssa gently turned Laurel around in her arms, cupped her face and firmly told her, "I mean it. I don't care what you said before, you can change your mind if you want. Because nothing is worse than losing you. Nothing. Not even such a precious gift as your beautiful bottom. Which I admit, I want to fuck more than almost anything, but not if it means losing you or making you feel uncomfortable. I could not bear that."

There was a brief silence and then Laurel whimpered, "God I love you."

Nyssa smiled softly, "And I you."

They then both leaned in for a long, slow passionate kiss, both women clearly trying to prove that their words were true. Then Laurel pulled back ever so slightly and whispered, "My ass is yours."

Nyssa could feel her eyes darken as she struggled not to literally tear off Laurel's clothes, shove the other woman face down on the bed and start violating her with whatever she could get her hands on. Or just her hands.

But somehow she managed to resist her darker urges and just watch as Laurel pulled away from her with a little smile, kicked off her shoes, turned around and then slowly began pulling her short dress up to reveal what she had offered to Nyssa.

The unveiling practically made Nyssa drool, especially as it was followed up with Laurel turning back around once the dress was completely off and coyly removing her bra before turning back and slowly bending over as she removed her panties.

Again it was a struggle for Nyssa not to just jump her girlfriend, especially as when Laurel was removing her dress and then panties she made sure to tease the rightful Heir to the Demon by wiggling her beautiful butt more than necessary. Which was something she repeated again as she walked to their bed and got into the centre of it on her hands and knees, just waiting for Nyssa to join her.

Somehow Nyssa managed to control herself and concentrate on taking off her own clothes and retrieving her strap-on and a bottle of lubricant. She then calmly stepped into the harness, pulled it up her thighs and then tightened it around her waist before covering the shaft in lube. Although truth be told she may have hurried these actions.

Throughout that preparation and slowly getting on the bed Nyssa stared at Laurel's ass, and she continued staring as she slid a hand over that beautiful ass and softly murmured, "Such a wonderful gift..."

Laurel blushed, unsure what to say in reply, "Erm, thanks."

Ignoring that response Nyssa continued to caress Laurel's ass for almost a full minute, quickly adding her other hand into the mix, before finally completing her sentence, "Mmmmmm, and such a beautiful one."

As she said that Nyssa pulled Laurel's ass cheeks wide apart, exposing her most private area which made Laurel blush slightly despite everything they had done before, and what she had agreed to do. Then Laurel stammered, "I'm, I'm glad you like it."

"I do." Nyssa smiled, "More than anything."

"More than-" Laurel began, but she stopped herself before she could say her sister's name.

"More than any gift I've ever received. Including anal cherries." Nyssa confirmed firmly, before smirking as she boasted, "And I have taken many."

"I don't doubt it." Laurel said.

"Nor should you." Nyssa smirked, "But since yours is truly special I shall grant you a special gift I have granted no one before. Not even your sister."

With that Nyssa leaned down and pressed her tongue to just below Laurel's pussy and slid it all the way up, only because of her girlfriend's current position that meant she wasn't licking pussy, she was licking her way slowly up Laurel's ass crack. She then repeated that lick a few times before concentrating on Laurel's ass hole, which really was a first for Nyssa.

Sara used to laugh at her for her reluctance to do it, but Nyssa couldn't help think of it as a submissive act, and therefore beneath a top of her calibre. Besides, no matter how slutty Sara's ass was no amount of ass licking could adequately prepare someone for anal in Nyssa's experience, so there seemed no point into subjecting herself to it. But for Laurel she would do anything, something which Nyssa hoped this would prove.

Although with Laurel it was more enjoyable than she ever imagined. Mostly because Laurel was clearly enjoying it, particularly the sounds her girlfriend was making pushing Nyssa to continue methodically licking that tight little puckered flesh which she was seconds away from violating.

Nyssa then tried violating it with her tongue, but it was just too tight and her tongue just couldn't go in, which only made the anticipation greater for pushing first her fingers and then her strap-on cock deep into this incredibly tight little hole and truly make Laurel Lance's ass hers, Nyssa unable to wait much longer to take what she had been promised.

Laurel gasped Nyssa's name mostly in surprise from that first lick, then she continued gasping Nyssa's name mostly in pleasure. There was definitely some embarrassment throughout, but most of that was because of her own enjoyment of this unspeakable act.

Laurel couldn't help it, it just felt so naughty and wrong, and somehow that was a turn on. Which had been the case ever since they got together and Laurel started seriously thinking what it would be like, and once again Nyssa al Ghul was exceeding her expectations. Which after weeks of nearly non-stop mind-blowing pleasure shouldn't have been a surprise, but it was.

True, it couldn't compare to getting her pussy licked by the far more experienced woman, but it was still more than Laurel was expecting. Which made her hopeful that getting her ass fucked would actually feel this good, or at least for the pleasure to outweigh the perhaps inevitable pain and weirdness.

That was definitely the case when without warning Nyssa suddenly pulled her mouth away from Laurel's ass hole and replaced it with a lube covered finger, Laurel crying out softly as she was anally invaded for the first time. As she lost her anal virginity? Well no. Maybe. It was a bit of a grey area, and all that really mattered was that it mostly felt good. Which was very much a relief given that Nyssa obviously wanted this really badly.

"Mmmmm truly, there is nothing better than a virgin ass hole." Nyssa practically whimpered as she finished burying her finger into Laurel's ass.

This of course made Laurel blush, except for a soft gasp which escaped her lips as Nyssa then pulled her finger almost all the way out before then pushing it all the way back in and then repeating the process, slowly but surely loosening Laurel's back door up for what was to come next.

More importantly it made her moan in pleasure, which again was good, except for the fact that it slowly became much louder than Laurel was comfortable with. Especially as she could practically taste the smug look on Nyssa's face, Laurel trying and failing not to look behind her because when she did and saw that smug expression she blushed furiously, which inevitably made Nyssa look even more smug.

It also prompted Nyssa to start twisting her finger around inside Laurel's ass, and moving it side to side and up and down as well as in and out, and eventually add a second finger, all in an attempt to stretch the most private hole on Laurel's body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds