• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emma's Wedding Night

Emma's Wedding Night

They arrived at the cabin after a long journey. Zeb turned off the car and looked around in satisfaction. The deep woods were silent except for sounds of songbirds and other wildlife. No human intrusion could be heard. He got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side, where his young bride, Emma, sat imperiously waiting for him to open her door. With a sigh he did so, and scooped her up easily to carry her over the threshold.

Once they entered the cabin he put her down, turned and locked the door, depositing the key in his pocket. He smiled to himself as he took a deep breath. Finally. All alone, and able to be himself for the first time in a year. He stretched to his full 6' 4" height and turned to Emma. Predictably, she was standing with her arms crossed, looking around in disapproval. He smirked. He could not wait to wipe that look off her face.

"What do you think, Emma?" he asked, knowing the answer.

He watched as she looked around the plain space - only one room, the kitchen in one corner, a big wood stove in the middle for heat, and, of course, the largest thing in the room - the bed.

Emma sniffed, "And just where are the servants, Zeb? This is most unimpressive. Why are we not in the city as I suggested when we discussed our honeymoon?"

"As I've already explained, Emma, I thought we should be alone - completely alone - for our wedding night and for a time after. With your mother's constant presence, we haven't even been able to have a conversation without others nearby." Zeb suppressed a shudder at the thought of Emma's overbearing, snobbish and quite horrid mother.

"Well I do not like this place and demand we go back to the city. I said I would come out here but I do not wish to stay," Emma stated emphatically with a snooty tone - the only tone of voice she had, really.

"Emma." He waited until she looked at him. Only 20 years old and 5'2" tall, she still managed to appear as if she was looking down her nose at him...a look she projected toward anyone but her damn mother. That will change soon...

"Emma, that is not the way this marriage is going to work," he stated calmly. Inwardly he was gleeful. He had waited ages to express himself openly. He had let her run all over him for the length of their courtship, knowing there was no way to break her mother's influence until she was safely married and his. The day - today - had finally arrived.

Emma appeared shocked, her mouth gaping open. She was speechless, but only for a moment. She actually stamped her foot. He grinned.

She repeated, "Take me back, NOW!"

"No," he said, firmly. "We aren't going anywhere, and we have some business to attend to. This marriage has been consecrated in a church but has yet to be consummated. Take off your clothes, Emma. Now."

Again, he remained calm, but he knew he was in for a fight and was very well prepared. Earlier in the week he had made a trip to the cabin to get everything ready - he glanced around the room, ensuring that the strap was on the bed where he put it.

Emma gasped and gaped once again in reaction to his statement. Zeb was amused - he had never seen his bride without words so often, and they were just getting started.

He repeated sternly, "Take off your clothes."

Emma, now red in the face, regained her powers of speech, "I will NOT! Mother told me about what men get up to in the bedroom and I have decided that will not happen in our marriage. Take me back, NOW!"

Zeb walked toward Emma, who didn't have the sense to back away. He took her by the shoulders and gently grasped her chin in his fingers to ensure she was looking up into his eyes.

"Emma, I will explain this one time. Our marriage will not be you giving orders and me following them. Hours ago you promised to obey me. Our vows were exchanged in church, in front of witnesses and the preacher. I take those vows seriously and you will learn that I intend to be obeyed. You will do as I say or face consequences for disobedience." Knowing she would, in fact, refuse, he gave her one more chance. Still not raising his voice, he stated firmly, "Emma. Take. Off. Your. Clothes. Now."

Emma shook her head, yanking her chin away from his hand and stepping backwards. She had never had to insist before and was bewildered by this turn of events.

Zeb had always been so malleable - he agreed to everything she and her mother insisted on, without any resistance. He was a wealthy and powerful man, which she greatly admired, but he had always appeared to be a pushover when dealing with her. Raised by her mother to be motivated only by status, she had been eager to marry into Zeb's family and get her hands on his money. Zeb was only 27, but was already successful in his own right and had his family's money to boot. Eager to finally be out from under her mother's thumb, she had assumed that she would have complete control and say over her life as soon as she and Zeb were married; although only 20, she and her mother had been examining her marriage prospects for years.

Finding a man who was powerful and wealthy but also as agreeable as Zeb had seemed to be was nearly impossible, but she had been convinced that she had, indeed, found the one man in 1912 that would be a pushover in marriage. She was beginning to get an inkling she had been mistaken.

Determined to reassert herself, she straightened her skirts and moved toward the door. She would put an end to this new Zeb right now. She tried the knob, and for the first time realized the door was locked.

She whirled in indignation and disbelief. "You locked the door? How dare you! Unlock this door and take me back! I demand it!"

He shook his head in bemusement. She hadn't heard a word he said. Well, he wasn't surprised it had come to this, and was actually glad he was able to administer discipline right away. It would get the night started in the right direction...not to mention allow him to take out some of his frustration that had built up for the entire time of his involvement with Emma.

He walked to her, took her wrists in his hands and forced her hands behind her back, folding them and securing them with one hand. He then marched her to the bed. She was powerless and finally realized that he was serious. Amazingly, she had never comprehended the sheer difference in their sizes until now. She was unable to do more than exactly what he was forcing her to do.

Zeb bent her over the bed by her waist, then reached down and grabbed her skirts. He pushed the material under her crossed arms on her back, exposing her undergarments. Realizing his intent to disrobe her (but not his larger intent to discipline her) she began to struggle and yell demands, still imperious and not believing what was happening to her.

Ignoring her, Zeb yanked down her modest bloomers, exposing her ass to him for the very first time. He reached over and grabbed the strap. Before she knew what was happening, stinging lashes descended onto her ass rapid fire. Zeb worked steadily, and administered 30 lashes in about 30 seconds, causing her ass and upper thighs to turn a bright red, with each stripe from the strap visible.

Emma screamed as the first lash struck, and continued to wail loudly as Zeb administered her lashing. Sobbing and crying in pain she had never experienced before, she was slow to realize the punishment had stopped.

Zeb pulled her upright and turned her to face him, releasing her arms but holding onto her shoulders. He waited patiently as she sobbed. Finally her crying subsided to the occasional hiccup. Her took her chin in his hand again and turned her face, red and blotchy from crying, up so that she met his eyes.

"Now. That will happen whenever you are disobedient. If we are in public and you defy me, we will find a quiet room or area so that I can strap you until you behave. If we are at home the strap will be used immediately. Is that clear?"

Emma still couldn't believe this was happening to her, and had no idea where meek and mild mannered Zeb had gone. He was replaced by this...monster! Meeting his eyes, she just looked at him. Zeb watched her expression - pain was prominent, but he sensed continuing defiance as well. Good. He wanted her to still have spirit, but she would learn to obey as well.

He shook her chin gently, demanding an answer "Emma, am I understood?" She reluctantly nodded.

He let go of her chin and said, "Good. Now take off your clothes."

Zeb stepped back and waited to see what she would do. Hands shaking, Emma began to unbutton her skirt, turning her back as she did so.

He said, "No, turn around. You are my wife, and I want to watch you undress."

Emma shook her head, her back still turned, and stopped undressing. Sighing, Zeb stepped to her, pulled up her skirt again, and spanked her by hand on her already red and sore ass. He stepped back again as she sobbed.

Over her sobbing, he raised his voice, "Turn and face me and take off your clothes. NOW."

She turned around, and ever so slowly she complied. Hands still shaking, she pulled her skirt down and stepped out of it, removing her bloomers at the same time. She was left with only her top garments; haltingly, she unbuttoned her blouse. Body trembling, she stood there in her camisole and corset, glancing up at him under her lashes.

He gestured, finally growing impatient. His cock was straining at his trousers and he was more than ready to lay her on the bed and take her virginity. Sensing his impatience and not wanting anything hitting her already sore ass, she removed her corset and camisole and tried to cover herself as she stood there.

He took his time examining his bride. She was gorgeous...he never would have tolerated her attitude for so long otherwise. Beautiful auburn hair still pinned on top of her head, tendrils escaping to brush her shoulders and breasts; matching auburn eyebrows framed wide set green eyes clouded with confusion and pain, downcast in embarrassment at his perusal. Creamy white skin, blushed with pink as he continued to look his fill.

She was perfect and untouched; her breasts perky and not too big, her waist slim, ass round and firm. A petite package, and all his. He advanced to her, and she retreated. There was nowhere to go, though, as her thighs made contact with the bed. He loomed over her, reached down, picked her up and deposited her onto the bed. She fell back onto her elbows and watched him warily from her back, her legs dangling off the side of the bed.

Zeb was still fully clothed, so he stepped back and quickly undressed. As he removed his trousers his manhood stood proudly erect. He watched her reaction to his huge cock.

Emma didn't quite know what to think. She was aware men and women were different, but other than her mother's vague references to 'bedroom activities', she was completely innocent and had no idea what exactly went on. Zeb knew she was ignorant and began to explain, holding and stroking his meat as he stepped in between her thighs.

"Emma, all men have this...it is called a penis, but also a cock or a rod. Men seek pleasure by inserting their rod into a woman. All women have a sheath which takes a man's cock."

Zeb reached down and touched her at the apex of her thighs. She flinched with shock and fear as his fingers breached her opening for the first time. Emma shook her head from side to side in denial. This could not be happening to her. Her mother had told her she could refuse and Zeb would comply.

She struggled to sit up and scoot away from him. Letting go of himself, Zeb reached forward with both hands and grasped her legs, dragging her back to the edge of the bed. She watched in horrified fascination as his cock remained pointed to the ceiling, rigid and demanding attention. Its purple head seemed to be the size of her fist, and the length was at least as long as her forearm. She quaked in fear as she digested his words. That...thing would be inside her? It would never fit!

Zeb kept his hands on Emma's thighs as he continued to explain. "Men experience pleasure when sheathing their cock in a woman. Women can experience either pain or pleasure. Your first experience, my dear, will be painful. I fully intend to exert my rights as husband whether you like it or not. You have put me through hell for a year...berating me in public at every opportunity, parading around with your holier than thou attitude toward everybody. That stops right now. In addition to the strap you will feel my rod often - and if you do not comply it will not be pleasurable for you."

Zeb continued, "I will use a little oil on the tip of my cock to make my entry into your sheath possible. I will enter you and thrust into your body until I am satiated. My fluids will spill and I will finish...for now. You will bleed, at least the first time. You've brought this on yourself, Emma."

With that, Zeb reached over, grabbed the bottle of oil from the bedside table and rubbed a bit on the head of his cock. He put it the bottle back, then spread Emma's legs as wide as possible, pushing her knees up to her chest - his hands on the backs of her thighs, feeling the warmth of her skin from his recent use of the strap.

He bent over, his body looming over hers. His huge member probed her virgin entrance as she closed her eyes in dread and anticipation, tensing her whole body, shaking her head from side to side on the bed.

Letting go of one leg, Zeb grasped Emma's chin once again to direct her gaze to his own.

In a stern voice, he demanded, "Open your eyes and look at me, Emma. I want to watch your eyes when I take you."

Waiting until her green eyed gaze locked with his, he thrust his hips forward, penetrating her body with the head of his cock. Straining, he backed off and thrust again, this time ripping into her hymen. Emma screamed, eyes wide with shock and pain as Zeb began rhythmically thrusting, going a little deeper each time, using his feet which were still on the floor as leverage to get ever deeper.

He let go of her chin and grabbed her hand that was flailing uselessly against his chest. Amidst her cries he put her hand on her stomach, which distended with each of his thrusts.

Grunting, he said, "Feel that, Emma? That is your husband's cock inside of you. Good girl, you are taking it all!"

With that he thrust fully into her, finally buried to the hilt. Emma raised her head off the bed and looked down at their bodies in disbelief...it was true, Zeb's rod was buried in her body...she could see the outline of it through her abdomen.

Zeb, the part of him that could still think, was amazed that his little Emma could take his whole cock. He lost the capacity for even that thought quickly, as he enjoyed the pure physical sensations of Emma's tight little body squeezing his cock with each thrust. Zeb gathered Emma to him and moved her up so they were laying completely on the bed.

Meanwhile, Emma continued to gasp audibly and squeal in pain with each thrust. The bed was shaking with the force of Zeb's pounding as he relentlessly set a pace that was pleasing to him. Zeb grabbed Emma's legs again, repositioning them atop his shoulders to get a better angle as he continued with single minded abandon to pound his new bride. Increasing in speed, Zeb ceaselessly buried himself in Emma each and every time he surged forward. Finally, with a grimace and a groan, Zeb came, pumping his seed deep inside his deflowered wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emma's Wedding Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds