• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Captive to a Dark Night Ch. 03

Captive to a Dark Night Ch. 03

I had made up my mind not to see Derek again. My body fought my mind and I slept in his shirt for far too many nights in a row. I rubbed my clit imagining him cuffing me to his bed, handling me roughly and entering me so hard my pussy ached. I even tried spanking myself once but it didn't feel the same. I dreamed of his kiss and his voice saying my name. I dreamed of his disappointed face when I left.

After a ragged week of stumbling to my legal secretary job with a coffee in hand and almost falling asleep at the computer, I was excited for a relaxed night with my best friend. Michele and I planned to cheer each other up after my recent break-up and Michele's divorce after a two year marriage to an emotionally abusive man. My ex had cheated on me. Michele's had demanded she cut off all ties to her friends and family and leave her successful job to be his wife. We were going to celebrate our disastrous judgment with dinner and a movie.

When Michele decided we should meet work friends at a bar downtown instead, I cringed in trepidation but had no argument for why I shouldn't go without confessing my meeting Derek. I needed to work through my feelings about him before I could share that particular story. I put on my most no-nonsense outfit, a black t- shirt that said "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," and black pants. My curly hair was pulled up in a ponytail and I wore gold hoops and red heels as my only adornment.

"What are you wearing?" Michele said in disbelief when I opened the door. We planned to taxi from my place since I lived the closest. Despite her petite blonde stature, she had the command of a general and liked to take control.

She whipped off my shirt without a by your leave, grabbed a gold sparkly tank top from my closet, and yanked it over my head.

"Here's some lipstick," she said and kissed me full on the mouth. She got my purse, and pulled me out the door. The summer night was pleasant and I could survive without a jacket.

I had one bar to avoid, I reminded myself. We stopped at the first bar, a western themed dance club with a bucking bull that Michele hopped on. She told me she was feeling reckless tonight. Her tight body flew up and down, pert breasts almost falling out of her top and skirt rucking up dangerously high. Men catcalled and women screamed encouragement. We danced and drank in the dim light, music bouncing around the walls. I smelled perfume, sweat and popcorn.

When we left the bar, my ears were ringing and I felt dizzy after my Long Island iced tea. I blamed the general confusion for not noticing that the next bar we entered was where I met Derek last weekend.

This bar was far quieter, mainly people watching sports, drinking beer and playing pool. We met Michele's friends at a table where we talked about ordering hot wings. I was still reeling from the memory of being in this place. I hoped he was here and I dreaded it.

When I saw him at the pool table with a statuesque blonde woman closer to his age, the ugly feeling of betrayal and anger was so strong, I ceased breathing. I reoriented myself and realized I had no business being jealous of someone I barely knew even if he was the most amazing sexual experience of my twenty-four years. In his defense I was the one who had prevented it from becoming anything more. I plopped down in the booth, and decided to ignore him and get completely wasted. I didn't want to analyze my actions too closely.

After hot wings, beers and margaritas, where the rule about liquor before beer got confusing, a cute man in a baseball cap came to our table and pointed to his group of friends at the bar. I gamely got up to join Michelle and his group. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Derek assist his partner with a pool shot. His dark hair contrasted to her light hair as they bent close together. My insides roiled in jealousy.

I spoke with a man named Dave who touched my hip in the guise of leading me to a bar stool. He couldn't keep his eyes off my large breasts in the tight gold top and I regretted leaving my t-shirt at home. His breath was close to my face and smelled like onion rings. I kept pulling away, but Dave was determined even so far as to stand into me when I tried to get a little distance. Glancing at the pool corner, I saw Derek was gripping his pool cue and staring at Dave's hand on my lower back. Our eyes met in an electric moment and Derek turned away.

"I see a friend," I murmured and made my escape. This is ridiculous tiptoeing around him, I thought determined to be a grown up, albeit a very drunk one.

When I approached the table, he was bent over aiming his cue and I admired his lean back. I remembered feeling his taught muscles in my hands after he had uncuffed me. Memories of cuffing led to memories of his hard body thrusting inside mine and I was almost panting while he made his shot and bent back up.

The blonde woman gave a husky laugh. I paused. Maybe he was on a date and wouldn't appreciate being interrupted. This could be his girlfriend I thought in horror. My courage failed and I turned away.

"Kayla," he said and I turned back around. The gruff tone in his low voice was full of command and like a spell, I couldn't help moving towards him. His deep blue eyes drew me in. They had a sardonic glint in them and he wore a half smile like a weapon.

"Hi," I said, feeling awkward and lame.

"Hi," he echoed and moved closer to me. "I'm glad to see you," he said.

"Hi," Came a third voice. A hand extended between us "I'm Sarah," said the blonde woman.

"I'm sorry, I'm interrupting you," I said as I shook her hand and made to back away but Sarah pulled me closer by my hand.

"How do you know each other?" Sarah asked and I shook my head at a loss for words. Derek replied.

"We met at this bar last weekend."

Sarah's face lit up with a grin. "She must be the reason for your insistence on coming here and staying all night for two nights in a row." Derek's face turned a little red and I smiled.

"Now that you're here," Sarah stage whispered to me, "Is that hot little blonde who came with you gay or open to some exploration with an older woman?" I burst out laughing with relief.

"I'll introduce you and you can ask her yourself," I responded with glee. Michele had never been with a woman to my knowledge but after her bad relationship, maybe it would be a good change of pace.

We walked towards the bar and too late I remembered Dave.

"Kayla!" He swaggered forward eager to push up against me but Derek was suddenly between us.

"That's far enough," he said.

The right hook Dave dished out took us all by surprise but Derek blocked it then pushed me away. Derek aligned the side of his hip to Dave's hip and holding him in a bear hug, threw him to the floor. Derek landed on top, his arm locked around Dave's neck. Dave lay stunned, his flushed red face registered shock and he struggled like a turtle on its shell.

Michele caught me around the waist.

"Kayla, are you ok?" I stood next to her as 2 burly bouncers led Derek and a stumbling Dave outside. I rushed outside with Michele on my heels.

"It wasn't his fault," I said, but a man who had been at the bar was already explaining that Dave had thrown the first punch. The group dispersed, an angry Dave not allowed back. Michele's friends went to find another bar, while Michele, Sarah, Derek and I stood outside.

"Well," Sarah said then looked at Michele. "Want to get a coffee?"

"Sure," Michele said, looking at me for confirmation. I was looking at Derek who was staring at the cars pass by.

"Could you give us a minute?" I asked the other two.

Sarah didn't need more prodding to whisk Michele away, "We'll meet you at Java's when you're ready," she said. I laughed at Michele's surprised expression as Sarah pulled her away.

"Derek?" I put my hands on his chest and he squeezed my wrists and looked down at me with anger in his gaze.

"I hated how he put his hands on you," he breathed, leaning in to steal a short hot kiss. "But that's no excuse. I thought fighting was behind me, but the bloodlust... It's powerful."

"What?" I said in alarm, but he was kissing me again. His kisses moved up my face.

"I used to be a professional fighter," he said, "I wanted to tear his head off when he touched you," he whispered against my temple.

He held me there under the light of the bar sign as people weaved around us. We were in a bubble of our own.

"Come to my apartment," Derek said. "I want to hold you in my bed. I want to keep you there."

He ground into me a little and I felt an answering tug in my pussy.

"I can't," I said, "Michele."

"Text her. Sarah will make sure she has fun. I wasn't really giving you a choice." The grip on my wrists hardened as he hailed a taxi. I laughed in dismay, all reason deserting me as I felt the pull to be with this man again. Under the stars, it felt right.

I had deja vu as we entered his hotel lobby. With a quirk of a smile he picked me up in his arms. I gasped.

"I'm feeling superstitious," he said as he hefted me once and I squealed. "Last time we were here I was carrying you and it was the most amazing night of my life."

I tingled in anticipation and shut down the part of my brain that wanted to wrap protective arms around myself.

The concierge nodded to Derek as we passed him. I whispered in his ear, "Approximately how many women do you carry to your apartment? The concierge was so unfazed."

"Approximately one," Derek said in my ear then bit it. The elevator dinged open and he shuddered, his face went from playful to dark. He looked down at me. "Last time we were here, your beautiful tits were already on display. I could barely keep from cumming at the sight of them."

He walked me into his apartment and placed me on the bed. Then he pulled the straps of my top down. I wasn't wearing a bra and my large round globes jiggled as he put his hands on them, feeling the rose nipples into points. He undid my pants and pulled them down, grabbing fistfulls of my curvy ass under the lace thong.

"I couldn't handle it," he breathed as his mouth came down to suck one breast into his mouth. "I couldn't handle his hands on you. You are made for my hands."

"Derek," I breathed. I edged back, wanting to say I didn't belong to him, that it was my body, not his. He seemed to get the message though and it made him angry. His jaw firmed.

"Mine for tonight," he said and lifted my arms to his wooden headboard. He undid his belt and wrapped them around my hands, securing me tighter than I had been the other night. I felt a frisson of fear. I still didn't know much about Derek. We seemed to be skipping that part in whatever kind of relationship this was.

I started to protest, and began to struggle. "Wait, can we talk for a minute?" He looked at me blankly.

"You want to talk?" He said and sat on the bed. "Ok. Talk."

"Derek! Untie me." My breasts moved as I struggled, trying to move the leather off my wrists.

"No," he said with complete nonchalance. He pulled a chair over from the kitchen table and sat next to the bed. "I'll stay here where I can see you, my present to unwrap and feast on." He began unbuttoning his pants. "But go ahead and talk," he said as his cock sprang out against thick hairy balls. I couldn't speak at the sight of his large length, and memories swamped me. I wanted it inside me. I wanted him so badly. My vagina dampened. I felt my panties chafe against me and I squirmed.

"Derek," I breathed. "I need you."

"Well," he said, rubbing his dick with his fisted hand and groaning. His black hair shined with the sweat on his forehead. "You wanted to talk. Let's talk now. About how I want to punish you with my dick for making another man want you when I was there. About how you drive me insane. I want to taste you, lick your pussy until you can't handle it anymore. My face will be covered with your juices. I'm going to bite you this time, and you're going to scream when you cum." I was already making noises, moaning as I watched him. His breath hitched as he watched me start to come undone. His fist worked his erect penis.

"Then I'm going to unwrap that belt," he said, "Turn you over my knees and spank you hard while I drive my fingers inside you. When your ass is red and hurting, I'll kiss it better then throw you on the bed and shove my thick cock into your pussy. You won't be able to take how hard I'm going to fuck you"

"Yes," I screamed. I was moaning and about to come. "Please Derek."

"Please what?" Derek said with an evil glint in his expression. "Talk?"

"Nooo," I wailed, "Please."

"Say sir. Call me sir."

"Please sir. I'll do anything you want. Just help me. I want to cum."

"You'll cum when I tell you to come." He came over to the bed, his thick cock bobbing, moisture at the tip. He gripped my face. "Do you understand? You will cum when I make you."

"Yes sir," I whimpered.

"Suck my cock," he said and pushed the large head into my mouth. I tasted salt and Derek. I choked a little as he pushed against the back of my throat, his balls hitting my chin. "Swallow, Kayla, that's it. Jesus." he moaned as his cock filled the back of my throat. He started to pump in and out. I was choking, saliva down my chin, tears streaming down my face.

"Take my big cock in your mouth. No one gets to do this but me." He gripped my ponytail and pumped my head harder. Then he twisted my nipple and I fell apart, my orgasm unapologetic, my screaming muffled as he came down my throat. His jizz tasted like tangy cream.

"Ahh" he said, pulling out of me. He put his hands on either side of me, caging me in and breathing hard. After a moment, we looked into each other's eyes.

"What did I say about cumming without my permission?" he asked in a quiet voice. My memory was blank and I couldn't speak. He untied me then sat on the bed and threw me over his knees. He ripped my black lace panties as he pulled them down.

"Oh!" I said, "Oh Derek, no! Please let me go." I began to struggle but he held me firm. The first swat of the belt on my round bubble butt caused me to scream. "It's too hard," I said.

"I love to see you red from me," Derek said and kissed the spot where the belt had been. "I wish I could be gentle, but you came without my permission."

He began to slap the belt against my sensitized pussy and I began to buck and scream, my curls flying up and down in their ponytail. After he moved to my ass again he plunged two figures inside my vagina and thrust in and out.

"God, you're so glorious. So beautiful." I was sobbing as he slowed the belt down then stopped and began kissing my ass. He licked my asshole and put a finger inside my ass. I squealed, remembering how last time had hurt.

"Derek!"

He spanked me once with his hand, then bit my ass.

"Sir" he said.

"Sir, please don't fuck my ass. I'll do anything."

"You'll do what I want," he said simply and I shuddered with want and excitement.

"Yes." I said, wilting in submission as he maneuvered me onto the bed with my ass in the air and spread my legs open.

"Because you were good just now, we'll start with your pussy."

Then he thrust hard, his big cock opening me only halfway. I screamed and wiggled and the friction of the silk sheets on my nipples threw me onto a precipice. I tried to stop myself.

"Please let me cum!" I begged.

"Not yet," he said and pushed further inside me, as hard as I could take it. I was bouncing from his thrusts, feeling him fill me. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm going to cum" I screamed, Derek roared and without warning, plunged into my ass. I came hard as his cock pushed me open, the sweet burn more than I could take. I began to cry.

"I'm going to cum into your pussy, you dirty, beautiful girl," he spanked me and kept driving his cock in my asshole. Over and over, stretching me open. Then switched and plunged into my vagina. He held my ass down and I felt him fill me to the brink and I came again. It was too much.

I moaned. He bent over me and fondled my breasts into his hands. He pulled them roughly, using them as leverage as he filled me again and again. With a final thrust, he came inside me, pulsing into my vagina. He lay on me spent and sated then moved me into his arms. He fell asleep wrapped around me.

I stayed wide awake, my eyes on the ceiling, too overwrought to sleep. Even in sleep, he wouldn't let me move when I shifted, mumbling my name. I relented and let my thoughts careen through me; thoughts of pain and pleasure, of weakness and strength. I was carried on an ocean of overwhelm and fell asleep to the smell of Derek's skin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Captive to a Dark Night Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds