• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Influential Factors! Ch. 02

Influential Factors! Ch. 02

12

The alarm rang and I woke tired, thoughts of last night put a smile on my face. Finally, I don't have to hide my cross-dressing from Jill any longer.

I jumped out of bed, took a shower, and toweled off quickly.

When I reentered the bedroom I noticed Jill had laid out some clothes for me on the bed with a note.

It read, "Prepare for a day of fun!"

I had already made plans to check in on my businesses today and made my way to the master bedroom to get dressed. There, I found that all my clothes were gone; my suits, shirts, ties, shoes, and even my jewelry such as my watches and cuff links; everything gone.

I noticed the bed hadn't been slept in.

The smell of fresh coffee caught my attention so I wrapped a towel around myself and hurried downstairs.

When I entered the kitchen I saw an empty bottle of wine and a few used coffee mugs.

"Good morning sunshine," Jill smiled.

I was taken aback as she seemed as normal as the day she left before the seminar; but my clothes.

"I hope you slept well,"

"Yes, I did thank you," I told her.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"Sure," I started feeling relief but I had to ask about my clothes.

"What flavor would you like?"

"The Brazil Nut please,"

"Coming right up," she said grabbing a clean mug from the cabinet.

"Jill...about my clothes..."

"All gone, I threw them away last night while you were asleep,"

"Why...why would you do that?"

"You have a whole new female wardrobe; what do

you want with that old stuff?"

"Jill, I have to go to work today,"

"For what; the place basically runs itself,"

"My managers are expecting me today,"

"That's not my problem,"

"Jill, you can't be serious,"

"Did you do your morning rituals?"

"Yes, I took a shower, shaved, and stuff if

that's what you mean?"

"Did you see the clothes I laid out for you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Good, doll up and get back down here pronto," she sternly told me.

"Why..."

"Do it now!" she demanded.

I was confused but I couldn't get over her sudden approval of my desire to dress in women's clothes. I turned and went back upstairs to my room and gladly dressed in the clothes she laid out for me.

Jill laid out a light blue high cut fringe detail tunic top having swayed fringe at the back hem with long sleeves; also laid out were a pair of white ankle pants. Next to the chair was a pair of black fringe slip-on booties with three inch heels. On the desk was a black laced pantie and bra set. I accessorized with gold necklaces, watch, and wrist bands.

Once again I was standing in front of the mirror admiring myself.

I put my hair up in a high pony tail and made my way downstairs.

"Jill..." I called out in my fem voice as I turned the corner of the kitchen.

She was wearing white capri jeans and her top was a pink / lavender lace detail tie dye halter top with a deep v font cut. Her shoes were hardware detailed three inch strappy sandals and she was accessorized with gold jewelry.

"Wow, you look great!" I exclaimed.

"Likewise," she giggled.

"So...what's this all about?"

"This is the day the girls and I usually get together for lunch,"

I was a bit nervous and excited; Jill seems to have accepted my desire to explore my fem side whatever that may be and was she taking me to lunch.

"First, you need to read this," she said putting a stack of papers in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked looking at the papers.

"Just read this and then sign and date at the bottom," she told me.

I began to read it, dumbfounded, I read it again.

"Are you serious Jill?"

"What's the problem?"

"You want me to get implants?"

"You might as well complete the look,"

"Jill, I'm a cross-dresser not a transsexual,"

"Obviously you forgot about last night. Nipple play, anal play, and swallowing your own cum; hell I even fucked you with a vibrator," "

"Last night was married sex,"

"With a vibrator up your ass," she said sarcastically.

"Listen, I appreciate you accepting my cross-dressing but I'm not going to be your sissy husband that sucks cock and takes it up the ass for your pleasure. I dress because I like to, for me, and not for anyone else's pleasure,"

"I don't want you to be my sissy husband under my or anyone else's control,"

"You don't?" I asked curiously.

"No, this is about you!"

"Really, there's no hidden agenda here or anything?"

"No, I just want to give you the opportunity and tools to explore womanhood because it seems as though you thoroughly enjoy it. No mind games, interference, or meddling in any way,"

I really couldn't believe what I was hearing from Jill; I was confused to say the least.

"Prove it, sign the paper and let's get through this part of our lives,"

"Prove it, I just told you, I'm just a cross-dresser and nothing more,"

"You enjoyed every moment last night,"

I was guilty as charged, she had me on last night, and my face gave me away.

"Prove it to me, do the surgery, live as a woman, and prove to me you don't want to be female. I assure you the surgery is totally reversible,"

"How about if I just live as a woman for awhile and I'll let you know then?" I asked trying to avoid the implants.

"I'm sorry, but it's my way or the highway,"

"I don't know...I'm confused...you're pressuring me,"

"This day must have crossed your mind, getting caught, and having to make a choice of some sort,"

"It did but..."

"I remember how you always remarked that women had the better clothing out of the two genders and that you hated the restriction of men's clothing; especially ties,"

She had me...again!

"Apparently you changed that for yourself, though I must admit you pull it off without a hitch,," she said.

"Thanks," I smiled as the compliment rushed to my head.

"How many times have you said and I quote 'It's much easier being a women, women can do whatever they want, say whatever they want and that's perfectly acceptable but if a man voices his opinion all hell breaks loose?" she asked.

"Yes but..."

"

Do you find it to be true and do all men feel the same way as you do because I don't believe its true with all the inequalities that women face today, and in the past?" she asked.

"Well, I haven't been in that position but..."

"No you haven't and you never will be if you don't have the surgery..."

"I've passed perfectly without boobs in the past why do I need them now?"

"Are you going to wear concealing clothes the rest of your life which doesn't prove anything or are you going to show some cleavage, wear a party dress, or wear a bikini? Do these things and then tell me how much easier it is being a women and prove to me you're not gay, bisexual, or transsexual,"

"I'm not gay or..."

"You enjoyed getting fucked up the ass and you were wearing women's clothing; look at it from my perspective,"

"But..."

"I don't think either of us want a divorce,"

"NO, I don't want a divorce,"

"I'm not trying to pressure you but if we do get divorced I don't know what my dad..."

"If I sign this..."

"I'll do the surgery myself and get assistance from someone outside the county,"

"Please... give me a moment to think without interrupting my thoughts,"

"Sure, will ten minutes do?"

"Yes, thanks,"

I thought long and hard before she returned.

"Well, have you made your decision yet?"

"I know this sounds contradicting. I'll sign it; but not because your dad owns controlling interest in my music stores or because I want to be a woman but because I want to prove to you I don't want to be a woman,"

My mind went through a lot of scenarios before I signed the paper, but one scenario I couldn't pass up was to hit the beach in a bikini! What cross-dresser would give up the opportunity to pass up a temporary set of boobs which would open up the opportunity to wear low cut dresses and a bikini to hit the beaches here in California? They would just add to my appearance; not that I really needed help in that area.

On top of all that; she's been deemed best plastic surgeon on the West Coast.

"You don't want to read the rest of it?"

"No,"

"I really think you should read all of this before you sign it,"

"I trust you,"

"It's not about whether you trust me our not; you should understand what you're signing,"

"It's fine,"

"I honestly don't want to be the bad guy in all of this but I really need to know. You should have been prepared for this; I'll give you until midnight when you have a chance to think things through a bit," she said

"No, you're right, the thought of this day had crossed my mind and I wasn't prepared; let's get this over with," I signed and dated it and slid it over to her.

"Thanks,"

"Let's go," she said grabbing her keys as we left.

"So...why are we dressed up and where are we going?" I finally asked after getting on the highway and settling down from what just took place at the house.

"The girls are getting together and we're going to meet them for lunch at Tiglee's,"

"We're going to meet them?"

"What's the problem; you've been out before?"

"Who's going to be there?"

"Pam, Brenda, Kirsten, Madison, Karla, and

Lori,"

"I hope not the same Pam and Brenda from the neighborhood?"

"Yes, why?"

"What if they figure out I'm me?"

"When I first saw you I thought you were some whore fucking my husband,"

"But you figured it out,"

"First of all, you were my height, the shock on your face was more of a guilty one, and I gave my sister that jacket last time she was here,"

"Oh,"

"Don't worry about it...we're just two girls enjoying ourselves today,"

"Fine...I never asked you why you were home so early from the seminar; you were suppose to be gone two weeks,"

"Dr Wang had a family emergency and had to leave; he was the only one I went there to see and talk to; everyone else I was familiar with,"

"I thought you were going to speak,"

"No, I decided I wouldn't this time,"

"Why not; you're a great speaker?"

"I spoke at the last six and really wanted to focus all my attention to Dr Wang,"

"Why?"

"He's working on an idea I thought I could help him with," with that she took the exit to her work.

"Where are we going?"

"We're stopping by my office to pierce your ears; I can't show up at Tiglee's with you not having pierced ears,"

"Why not?"

"Girls don't wait until their mid-twenties to get their ears pierced; you'll draw unwanted attention and conversation about it. Besides, it's part of the deal,"

Once inside she prepped and prepared to pierce my ears.

"This is going to hurt is it?"

"Don't be a cry baby," she giggled as she pierced one ear.

"Fuck...that hurt,"

"I have ten year olds that are tougher than you," she laughed.

"Just get on with it,"

"Fine, "she laughed.

"Shit,"

"At least you can stay in character; I'll give you that much,"

"Thanks,"

"Maybe a little too much; now stay still,"

She rubbed something on my ears and installed the earrings in my ears.

"Wow," I remarked peering into the mirror.

"I thought you might like them on your way to woman hood,"

There was no use to say anything so I didn't.

"Are you done admiring yourself?"

"It's just I've never had earrings before," I admitted obviously.

"Looks like you're enjoying a lot of first's as of late,"

She had me again.

"Let's go,"

"You'll answer to April,"

"Everyone I've been in contact with knows me as Bobbi,"

"It's to similar to your real name,"

"But..."

"It's in the contract," she said as she disappeared for a minute and came back with a bag.

Again, she had me.

We were on the road again, we were getting along for the most part but I totally understood her anger and disappointment in me but she seemed happy pushing the envelope; my envelope.

We finally arrived at Tiglee's and met the girls at the bar. Jill introduced me to each and everyone as her cousin April. This made no sense, to introduce me to our friends, women I know; I drink beers and watch sporting events with their husbands.

I admit I was a little nervous but was confident I would pass, however, there's still a chance one of them will see through my make-up.

"April, this is Pam and Brenda they live in the neighborhood. You'll see them at the house from time from time. This is Doro she owns that high class beauty salon I was telling you about; she's really good you'll be a patron before long. Kirsten is CEO of her father's car dealership, Madison owns Madison Diamond Mind a diamond outlet, Karla is head of a local herbal medicine company, and Lori owns a clothing store.

"Nice to meet everyone," I smiled.

They all cackled in reply.

"So, April, what do you do?" Karla asked.

"I mostly tutored music and did a little bar tending in New York City," I replied giving myself a background.

"Wow, you're a long way from home," Doro remarked.

"Well, I'm hoping to make home here," I said.

"Tired of east coast lifestyle?" Kirsten asked.

"Yes, I thought I would try the west coast lifestyle for a while," I answered.

"Well you picked the right spot for that," Kirsten said

After plenty of talk and wine our salads finally arrived and then our meals.

"Is anyone up for bar hoping tonight?" Madison asked.

Everyone agreed and it was done; we were all to meet later that evening at Bottoms UP.

"Does anyone want to come over for a dip in the pool?" Madison asked.

"Sure sounds like fun; we'll be there," Jill said.

"Sorry, but I have a busy week coming up and today is the only day I have to unpack; I'll meet you at Bottom's UP later," I told her knowing I couldn't pull off a bikini with no boobs.

"Well, it's still early, why don't you come over and bar tend the first round and pick Jill up later," Madison suggested.

"Just one drink," I said wanting to be polite.

"Just one and we'll send you on your merry way to unpack,"

I agreed only because Jill gave me that special look.

Everyone else agreed except for Kirsten because she had a meeting as soon as she got back to the dealership. Soon, everyone said their goodbyes and we left.

"Looks like you made some new friends April,"

"You're playing a dangerous game Jill; aren't you worried they'll find out and hold it against you for bringing me into your circle of friends?"

"They won't find out,"

"How can you be so sure?"

"With the sane thought process how can you be so sure they will find out?"

"Point taken,"

"Don't do anything that will give you away or you'll loose everything,"

"I guess that's in the contract?"

"Like I said, I don't want to be the bad guy but I do have to protect myself,"

"Protect yourself from what?"

"You doing anything stupid,"

"Like what...why would I give myself away on purpose?"

"We can banter back and forth all day; just do what I tell you and prove me wrong and all will return as normal,"

"If I prove myself can I still dress?"

"Of course not; what kind of question is that?"

"Well..."

"How did you get in to cross-dressing in the first place?"

"A bet, a long time ago, over a chess game with my older brother,"

"I guess he won,"

"Yes and I've been dressing on and off ever since,"

"Why didn't you tell me that before we married?"

"I wasn't doing it at the time, besides, would it have made a difference?"

"I was a different person then but probably not,"

The rest of the ride home was silent, I can't believe she's so hard on me right now but she's right; I should have come clean before we got married and maybe things would be different right now.

Once home she ran upstairs and grabbed a bikini.

"Let's go April,"

I smiled and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if I'll ever get use to you calling me April,"

"Don't be silly girl; let's go,"

Madison's house was just fifteen minutes down the street in the next development. We went in and all the girls were waiting for us.

"So April, what's your specialty?"

"Long Island Ice Tea," I replied.

"We all agreed before you arrived that we would all drink whatever your specialty was," Madison told me.

"No problem," I said as I stepped behind the bar.

Though the guys and I rarely drank 'girly' drinks I had to make them somewhat different just to cover my tracks.

"It looks like you have everything here except I'll need some vanilla," I said to Madison.

"I have some in the kitchen...I'll be right back," she said as she left to get it.

We all chatted for a bit until her return.

I hit the glasses with just a hint of vanilla, it wouldn't ruin the taste, and it would cover my tracks just in case; call it paranoid.

"Hey everyone," a male voice called out.

It was Karl; Madison's brother, he was handsome and well built gym dweller of sorts. He seemed to take an instant liking to me.

"Karl," he introduced himself coming behind the bar.

"Karl, its April's bar right now," Madison told him.

"Nice name...April...I really like that name," he said.

I giggled because he was an alpha male totally hitting on me; a cross-dresser.

"April is Jill's cousin; she's new in town,"

Jill returned from changing in to her bright pink bathing suit just in time to hear Karl's suggestion; which brought on a smile ear from ear.

"Maybe I can show you around sometime," Karl remarked.

"Maybe when I get settled," I replied not wanting to sound rude.

"Karl's sold his condo and is staying with us until he can move into his new house down the road,"

"What are you pouring?" Karl asked me.

"Long Islands, do you want one?"

"She use to bar tend; it's her specialty drink," his sister added.

"Sure, if it's your specialty," he replied.

They all seemed to enjoy it and complimented me on the taste.

"Jill and April came together but April has to get back to do some unpacking. Maybe you can drive April back so she doesn't have to come back for Jill; that will give her more time to unpack," Madison suggested looking at Jill than me.

"It's fine with me," Jill said with a smile and a wink.

"Sure," I said smiling not wanting to piss Jill off any further.

"Great, give me a couple minutes and we'll go," Karl said excitedly as he slid past me making sure his hardened cock rubbed against my ass as he passed.

"Sure," I said as he passed not to draw attention to myself.

We chatted for ten minute or so until Karl showed up.

"I'm ready," he said.

I said my goodbyes and we were off to the car.

Once in the car he wanted to know everything about me. Obviously I laughed due to the fact that he was actually hitting on a man; he probably thought I was smitten with him.

Once home he walked me to the door and he tried his hardest to get me to invite him in. He was truly a master at his craft and I almost gave in; what the hell was I thinking. I finally told him I had to unpack and get ready for tonight.

"Maybe another time when I'm not so busy,"

"I'll get your number from Jill, if that's okay?"

"Sure," I said wondering why.

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

If I were a female I'd probably let him fuck me to death.

Once inside I slipped out of my shoes and headed upstairs to find something to wear to the club; but it proved to be exasperating.

There was absolutely nothing I could possibly wear due to the low neck line producing cleavage which I had none.

Jill was right...I need boobs if I wanted to show any skin and be passable; I had to get creative.

I remembered seeing a black mock open-back body suit; my front would be covered all the way to the neck with cut outs on both sides and an open back from my waist to my lower shoulder blades. I didn't need to show cleavage, I could wear a bra, and be sexy as hell.

Then I found a magenta colored faux sued ruched pencil skirt with a lovely tulip slit adding an asymmetrical allure and a pair of black caged lattice dress sandals.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Influential Factors! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds