• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bryant's Torment

Bryant's Torment

12

The market in Algiers was busy, Bryant was strolling through it looking for a gift to take home to his mother, it seemed a pity though that his holiday was ending and he would have to get back to the grindstone of work in England. As he walked on he was unaware that the guide he'd hired to assist him was herding him towards an alleyway that went nowhere. He knew he was in trouble the moment the guide handed him over to some men who had obviously been waiting for him. "White flesh, this is good, they always fetch premium prices."

Bryant looked round surprised, he tried to retrace his steps but the men grabbed him and hustled him through a doorway into a corridor and then through another door. They stripped him, and then spread-eagled him between two pillars. One of the men cupped Bryant's balls in his hand and squeezed hard.

"Aaaaaaargh!" as he cried out, another of the men stuck a ball gag into his mouth behind his teeth. They showed him a whip of hardened leather with metal balls on the end. "Twenty strokes," they told him, the big man holding the whip stepped back and brought it down with all his strength onto Bryant's rear. He felt his rear grow hot as the first of many strokes landed.

"Noooo! Pleeeessse! Merrrrceee! Let me go! Pleeessse!" Bryant pleaded against the gag. Once the twenty strokes were over he had to stand at attention as they pulled a leather half mask over his head that effectively blindfolded him and also plugged his ears. Then they dropped a blue chador over him it enveloped him from head to foot disguising the fact that he was a man. Now that he was in total darkness Bryant found time to wonder what was happening. His rear still sore from the whipping felt every rub of the thick cotton of the chador. He felt them buckle a collar round his neck and heard a click as they locked it and fastened a leash to it.

They led him out he felt them pull him up some steps. They made him sit down on the hard surface of a wooden bench locking his wrists to the bench in front of him. He heard the engine start up and knew he was in a bus of some sort. He could feel things around him. He was unaware that like him under each chador were slaves both men and women. He was also unaware that he was the only one in a blue chador and that meant he was the only white man. They would have to keep him separate from the others. Bryant felt the bus move forward; he could hear the muffled sounds of more trucks and buses and knew that they were joining a convoy. He wondered why they had kidnapped him. He soon stopped wondering at the reasons for his predicament as the movement of the bus lulled him to sleep.

When he woke, he found himself lying face down in a tent; they had stripped the chador from him and removed his mask they had also spread his legs wide apart and fastened them to two stakes. His hands were free at the moment, but he could see that a stake waited for them. Someone pushed bowls of food and water towards him and removed his gag telling him not to speak. "Eat now or starve, drink now or die of thirst," Bryant was too much of a realist not to take that advice. He lifted up into a painful kneeling position and ate the food quickly then drank the water. They forced him to lie down again at full stretch and tied his hands to the single stake above his head and thrust the gag into his mouth again.

Bryant felt them part his buttocks and force something hard up into his rectum; he heard a humming sound as it vibrated deep within him. He felt the languid sensations run through his body and felt his penis as it hardened; someone placed a bowl under his groin, his penis falling into it. "Soon you will know what it is to give. Soon you will submit. You will give pleasure to your master and expect none in return," the man left before Bryant could frame any sort of reply. Bryant's tormented body rose and fell; his rear struggled to bear down against the sweet pressure that the dildo exerted against his inner gland.

The next thing he knew was that his penis was letting go as it spewed his seed into the bowl. By the time they returned he'd come several times, they untied his ankles and pushed his knees up and apart. They fastened them in position and forced a couple of round cushions under his groin forcing his rear to remain pointing up to the roof of the tent. Then they removed the bowl and examined it most carefully. "As I thought. You will now receive forty strokes of the whip for coming without permission," Bryant struggled against his bonds he couldn't accept that he'd never receive pleasure or that he'd lost his freedom. The man stood he lifted the same thin whip of hardened leather and trailed it down over Bryant's back then stepped back and raised it before bringing it down hard on Bryant's buttocks.

"Aaaaargh! Nooooo! Merceeeeee! Pleesse! Nooo mooore! Pleeeessse! Have merceeeee!" he squealed against the gag. Again they untied him and hauled him to his feet. The blue chador again enveloping him and again they pulled him up and into the bus. There was one difference this time he could hear the others crying and now knew that there were other captives just like him, the only thing he couldn't do was see. Bryant felt the heat of the day building and reasoned that it must be around noon. He could hear other sounds, sounds of welcome, but a welcome for his captors. He felt the jolt as the bus stopped and they pulled him out and down the steps from the bus, they dragged him rapidly up an incline and through heavy wooden doors. "Undress the blue one only," Bryant felt them remove the chador. He blinked in the light. "Perfect! I received a request only yesterday for a such a one has he."

"Cut?" the man who had tormented him throughout the night asked.

"No, for his own reasons my client wants him intact," Bryant's head was spinning. Cut! Intact! Hell! I've avoided castration only by the skin of my teeth. "However, he has made one stipulation that he be kept separate from any other white slaves I may have or for that matter any slaves. No one must know of his existence. He will therefore be trained at night." The others must still be blindfolded, gagged and deafened by ear plugs. "You, Scum! Have the afternoon to rest make the best of it. House him in ... er ... the white room," the men laughed. "Another thing, my name is Agba you will call me Master Agba. Agba means father and I shall be father to you when I correct your faults and there will be many, won't there?" they dragged Bryant out of the room down stairs along corridors and finally pushed him into a room of brilliant white painted rock walls.

They now forced him to stand with his legs stretched painfully wide apart; his ankles tied to two iron rings in the floor. Next they tied his hands in front of him and by means of a long rope tied round the rope between his hands hauled them through his legs then threaded the rope through a ring in the ceiling. They pulled it tighter and tighter until he rose up onto tiptoes. Then they attached a forty-pound weight to his penis and balls by means of a penile ring. "Get some sleep, you will need it."

"Get some sleep; how the hell do I get some sleep in this position?" He thought sourly. Bryant wasn't aware of the passage of time; he was soundly asleep unaware of their presence until they set the weight swinging. "It is time," one of the men said as they released him from his bonds and forced him to run with them. The only thing they hadn't done was to remove the weight. He cried out in anguished pain as it jolted with every stride. Finally, they dragged him into a room, which turned out to be a well-equipped gymnasium; it was full of the latest equipment.

A bar hung down from the ceiling, they moved him to stand on a metal plate under the bar. There was another bar about fourteen inches from him at waist height. They manacled his wrists to the bar above him and at last they removed the weight from his penis and balls. "You are going to learn how to lift those knees up high. You will run on the spot and your knees must touch this bar if they do not the bar will send a signal to the computer, which will count up by one and we will give you one stroke of the whip for each time your knees do not hit the bar," the guard indicated the bar in front of him.

"You have seen that you stand on a metal plate," Bryant nodded, "while you run you must be on tiptoes at all times. If you put the whole of your foot down on the plate it will give you a very painful lesson. Now, get up on tiptoes and run!" Bryant struggled into position which was not easy; it would have been easier if his hands had been free. He started to run, immediately the cane cut into the back of his legs. "Get those legs higher, higher than that imbecile!" often his feet landed full onto the metal plate and each time a huge electric shock surged up him encouraging him to lift on to his toes.

Four hours later they stopped him his flanks heaved as Bryant struggled to bring air into his starved lungs. "You have earned a hundred strokes of the cane. You will improve or suffer for it," they moved him now to a padded whipping block; heavy straps anchored his ankles, wrists and waist. "I think the medium cane is called for," another guard came over with the cane, he showed it to Bryant then handed it to his superior, who stepped back and raised it high, before bringing it down in a swinging arch. Sweeeeeeepht! Craaaaaaackk!

"Aaaaargh! Aaaaaaargh! Noooo! Pleesse! Merceee!"

Craackkk! Craaaackkk! Sweeeeepht! Whisht! Slaap!

"Aargh! Nooo! Noooo! The last blow landed Bryant felt the guard as he rubbed his hand over his sore rear, he whimpered. "Do not be too disappointed you did well for your first time. I expected to give you at least two hundred strokes," they ran Bryant back to the white room after he'd eaten. Where a wooden bed had mysteriously appeared, or at least the base of a bed, then they chained him down on it with his legs up over his head and linked to his wrists. He also had glycerine balls inserted up into his anus to keeping him twitching throughout the day. He could hear the other slaves crying and screaming as the guards whipped them in the direction of the gym. He jolted to full awareness with the pain of the glycerine balls still dissolving in his rectum.

The guards who entered Bryant's cell that evening could see that he was still suffering the effects of the glycerine balls even though they had probably finished dissolving, his muscular thighs twitched constantly. One of the girls took his head in her hands, he woke startled trying to pull away until now the guards had been men, and she forced his mouth open. While the other girl quickly inserted a circular metal ring into his mouth, the ring had a groove round the rim. While she held the ring in place, the girl holding his mouth open allowed his teeth to close settling in the groove. Bryant tried to spit it out but they were too quick they fastened the straps round his head, holding the ring firmly in place.

He grew more nervous as they produced a rubber tube, a funnel and a bucket. There was a familiar smell emanating from the bucket, the one who'd forced his mouth open now pushed the tube down through the ring into his gullet. Bryant twisted his head trying to rid himself of the intrusion; she held it in forcing him to retain it. "You will stop now, or we will whip you," Bryant stilled. "We will feed you now. Much quicker this way," much more painful for me too, Bryant thought sourly. He watched as she inserted the funnel into the tube and held it as the other girl poured the contents of the bucket into the funnel. Her hands now gripped his nose and massaged his throat forcing the food down him.

Next, they lowered his legs they ached from the strain. They fastened a high metal collar round his neck; it was so high that it forced his head to remain upright. They locked his wrists behind his back and attached a short length of chain to his wrist restraints and threaded it up through a ring at the back of his collar. They pulled the chain until his wrists lodged at the collar, then attached this chain to another chain which they fastened so tightly round his waist that he lost at least two inches off his waistline. God! It hurt! The girl holding the tube pulled it up out of his gullet. "You are not hungry now," they ran him to the gym again and made him stand on the metal plate. They lowered the bar above him he could see the hook in its middle this hooked into his wrist restraint. "Right, you know the position. Up on your toes and run!"

Bryant struggled up and started to run, their canes urging him to get his legs up higher. "You will do better! Get your knees up higher!" they shouted, Bryant found himself surprised at how much easier it seemed now. Again four hours later he received eighty strokes of the cane because his knees didn't hit the bar. "Better, you are getting better!" Bryant heard the voice behind him, he couldn't see him but he recognised Agba's voice. "Bring him!" The girls released him from the whipping block and ran with him following Agba to a room where they chained Bryant down to a wooden table.

"Shave him while I fetch the items that have arrived for him," what items and who sent them. The girls lathered his body and head, and then using cutthroat razors they removed every strand of hair from his body and head except for his eyelashes he was now completely bald. "Good!" Agba said as he returned, "his nose first," one of the girls opened his nostrils. He recognised the instrument the other girl put on his septum, that cartilage of tissue between the nostrils. He had seen it used in a tattoo parlour when a friend had rings put in his nipples. He nearly fainted from the pain as she used it. Agba then fastened a large ring through the hole she'd made. They used the punch repeatedly. On his ears, his nipples, above and below his naval and, Oh! God! Help me my penis. "Do not worry, these are solid gold and anyway I am a qualified doctor. I suppose you were hoping to escape if you were ill enough to need a doctor," Bryant had been, it would have been a chance at any rate. Home in England was beginning to look as far away as the moon.

Next, they put a tight leather all in one suit on him, to this they added a hood, which effectively blindfolded him and had built in earplugs so that all he could hear was his heartbeat. Then Bryant felt something intruding. Oh! God! There's a hole in the suit right where my anus is. The only parts of him visible were his dark anal ring and his lips and even that was only the pink moist skin of his inner lips. They left him chained to the table to wait, but wait for what. Oh! God! Bryant thought. Please let this nightmare end! The man who entered next looked down at his helpless victim.

They had told him that Bryant would remain encased in the leather but that both holes would be available to him. He released Bryant from the table and arranged him so that he bent over a bar. He knelt and opened a box next to the bar to reveal an oily substance; he scooped some up and forced it into Bryant's rear. Bryant moaned against the ring in his mouth, then tried to scream as the man thrust his penis deep into Bryant's anus, Bryant felt lightheaded, he nearly fainted with the pain then he forgot the pain as a wonderful pleasure took over him. Something was telling him he should hate the intrusion but? Oh! God! Yes! Please! He wanted to yell. Please! Fuck me! Òh Fuck me hard!

The man grunted with each thrust, Bryant felt the penis as it swelled within him. He trembled as it spurted hot gushes of semen up into this rectum. The man pulled out, still hard he thrust his penis through the ring in Bryant's mouth, somehow Bryant knew what to do, and his tongue began to dance licking from tip down to the man's hairy scrotum. God! That feels good, damn good! His mouth felt stuffed to overflowing, he squirmed and squealed as the man began to pump harder and faster. The man's penis was so long it was slamming down into his gullet. The man stilled as he clutched Bryant's head to his groin, his great throbbing penis coming to a shattering climax. Bryant felt strangely lost when the man pulled away.

A few minutes later the girls returned and stripped him of the leathers and ran him to yet another room where they turned a hose of icy water on him. One of them had an idea; they chained his wrists high up to the wall then spread his legs and chained them to the wall too. They put the nozzle of the hose up into his anus and turned it on deep inside him. "Aaaaaaaargh!" Bryant squealed against the gagging ring. They finished showering him and ran him back to his cell.

They made him lie face down on the bed and taking his right wrist they drew his left leg up to meet it and linked them. They repeated this with his left wrist and right ankle, then left him. The position effectively kept his body bowed in an arch of excruciating pain. Bryant began to wonder why his mind had begged so silently for the fucking. Back home in England he'd considered himself straight, one man and one woman and with him on top, he drifted into sleep.

His dream pictured the man who'd used him entering the room, lifting him from the table. The man he pictured was dressed in the loose flowing robes that you saw Bedouin tribesmen wearing in films. He saw the man lock him over the bar, watched as the man worked his fingers in and out of his rear hole and felt the jolt of pain as the man thrust his hard strong penis into him. Bryant moaned in his sleep, as his penis grew stiff and boned into full erection at the erotic images playing in his mind.

He woke suddenly as he felt his upper thighs and groin growing moist as his penis let go in an enormous climax. Also he could hear screams and the sound of running feet together with the crack of the guards' whips. He knew they'd come for him soon, he knew now that he had a submissive nature but he determined to fight them. Had he found out about his submissiveness at home in England, he'd have been nervous but he'd have gladly given his body up to a Master or Mistress.

He heard the door open and turned his head to look up at the guards. Now he really did tremble as these women were the archetypal dominators and he thought probably lesbian and man-haters. The larger of the two women cruelly twisted his wrists as she unlocked the restraints, and then lifted him up violently. They took one look at his loins and the damp patch on the bed and he could tell that they were angry.

"You! Dirty little pervert!" they shrieked, they slammed him back down on the bed. He landed winded looking up at them, terror showing in his eyes. They easily lifted his legs spreading them and locking them to rings behind him. Then they beat him then on his penis, his balls and his rear. "Remember you're nothing! You're a slave!" they shrieked as they beat him. "You come when we say not before! We will cure you of your dirty little perversions!" by the end of their tirade Bryant was begging them to stop, screaming for mercy, although with the ring in they wouldn't be able to understand him.

Finally, they did stop; they released him again and dragged him running to the gym. They locked his wrists again to the bar over his head, and then whipped him constantly as he ran on tiptoes. Four hours later and fifty strokes of the cane, they forced the tube down into his gullet again, one of them holding the tube and funnel as the other tipped the contents of the bucket down his throat, Bryant thanked God that he couldn't taste it. After that they fastened him between two pillars, they had fastened him so that at no point did his flesh meet any solid object. He dangled in his bonds watching as they sorted through individual leather straps. They fastened each one up and down his legs, arms and torso; they were so tight his flesh bulged out between each one. Agba entered just as they fastened the last strap.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bryant's Torment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds