• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Adrenaline Rush Ch. 02

Adrenaline Rush Ch. 02

12

Jenna avoided me all Monday morning. I can't say that I was completely surprised, she was probably feeling some remorse for the way that she had forced my cock down her throat and swallowed my cum right before she went home to her boyfriend. She was now wearing black jeans and a pullover. Truthfully I didn't really mind, it just made the seduction more fun. Of course, I'd been thinking about it all weekend, and had already run through the hundreds of possible ways that our next conversation could go. I wanted to keep her willing and able to do whatever I wanted and to be my little slut. The icing on the cake would be if I could eventually get her to motivate the rest of the office as well. I was ready for the challenge, and called her into my office.

She greeted me cautiously and her eyes widened in fear when I said there was something I wanted to talk about. Immediately she started apologizing for her previous actions, but I cut her short. I wanted to thank her, I said. I told her that her incredible blowjob was one of the best I'd ever had, and that I really appreciated that it helped me focus on my work over the weekend. Of course, I hit the button on my ring when I mentioned both her blowjob and my ability to focus. I guess I'll briefly explain what I mean by the button my ring for those just tuning in now.

My company, Biokines, manufactures a tool for military use which involved using patented protein packages to release certain substances into the bloodstream upon demand. For the military, this meant adrenaline and morphine, which would prevent soldiers from feeling pain or fatigue. I am the owner and the head of R&D at Biokines, and have been using my wealth for more questionable research. I added serotonin to the protein packages. The combination of adrenaline and serotonin gave my subject a high that was unparalleled by anything else, and it was controlled by a button on my ring. I'd used the high to control Jenna, a beautiful redheaded medical student, into seducing me and swallowing my cum. For the rest of the details you should probably just read the first chapter. I'll continue my story.

Jenna's cheeks flushed and her pupils dilated when I pushed the button on my ring. I knew it was due to the protein packages coursing through her blood, but she would think she felt excited because of the thought of the tip of my cock sliding past her lips and down her throat. She would feel high thinking of swirling her tongue around my head, and swallowing my cum. I knew more of this and she'd find herself on her knees in front of me in an instant. The fun part came next, when I said that I really appreciated how dedicated she was to the entire team and how she could probably find ways to motivate the others in the office. I gave the button a double push and watched her practically faint from the rush. It took her almost two full minutes to recover and give her reply.

Regrettably, she said with much difficulty, her blowjob on Friday was a one-time thing, and she was very devoted to her boyfriend. She asked me if there was anything else I'd wanted to talk about, and I said no. As she reached out to open the door, I called her name. I had one last thing to tell her -- anyone who would willingly take one or more for the team would be deserving of the most glowing letter of recommendation, making it much easier to get into the medical school of her choice. Upon hearing this, her brow furrowed as she left my office. Nothing else happened that day, but I was practically bursting with excitement to see what the next day would bring. Well, I mean nothing else happened with Jenna, but I definitely fucked my wife Sara extra hard that night.

On Tuesday, Jenna was wearing yoga pants and one of those shirts that loosely drapes around the shoulders. I don't know what they're called, to be honest, but I fucking love yoga pants. I walked towards my office, stopping at her workbench to greet her. I mentioned that I was glad that she looked a lot more upbeat today, and she rewarded me with a smile. Without pretense, I boldly asked her to lean forward. As the front of her shirt fell forward and away from her chest, I made an exaggerated show of looking straight at her tits and rewarded her with a button press. Her cheeks flushed and she bit her lip. She wasn't wearing a bra. She was now mine and she knew it.

I asked her if she wouldn't mind coming into my office to help me get focused for the day. As a side note, you may have realized by now that I pick my words very carefully. My intention here was to get her to see that she could provide daily motivation for me.

She closed and locked the door and as she sank to her knees at my feet, I took off my pants. She reached out to grab my cock and I pressed the button. She immediately opened her mouth and engulfed my throbbing head. I moaned and pushed the button again. She moaned and pushed her head down, impaling her throat with my cock. I continued to push the button intermittently as she blew me, again using random pushes of the button to cement her addition to my dick. The little slut was also playing with herself with one hand down her yoga pants. I pushed the button the first and third times she orgasmed around my cock. By the time I was ready to cum, she was blowing me like I was the last man on earth. I shoved my seven inches as far down her throat as I could, and let loose, rewarding her with both a chemical high and my cum. Of course, she would think it was one and the same.

Thanks to her, I said, I could now focus on my work for the rest of the day. I asked her to let herself out, as I had something very important that I was working on. You see, the next step in my very unethical research was to be able to control someone else. Currently the protein packages released their contents when responding to a certain frequency emitted by my ring. I needed to develop a second protein package that could respond to a different frequency. I had plans towards controlling my wife. Also, while I'm describing the boring technical part of the story -- because I know you all want to know how I ended up fucking Jenna -- I do want to say that I was also working on how to package oxytocin, which is a hormone that is very much implicated in intensifying the female orgasm.

I'm an evil fucking mastermind. Well, maybe just a horny fucking mastermind. Okay, slightly evil.

Jenna's a smart girl, I knew that she would figure out the pattern pretty easily and take initiative to really integrate herself for the benefit of the team. That's why I only said one word as I passed her on Wednesday morning: Ready?

She nodded and followed me to my office. After a few of her orgasms and one of mine, I was once again able to focus on my work. At this rate I was going to make a lot of progress.

On Thursday morning, I merely looked her up and down as I walked into my office. She followed a few minutes later and immediately sank to her knees.

On Friday morning, I could not see Jenna at her workbench as I walked in. Was she sick? Did she have second thoughts? Was she regretting her choice of a morning meal? I quickly walked around the office to try and locate her, but I didn't have any luck. Resigned, I sat down at my desk and booted up my computer.

As I did so, a hand reached out from under my desk, straight for my cock. I was initially surprised but realized quickly that it must be Jenna, and so I sat up a bit to let her take off my pants. She had already been waiting for me with her skirt hiked up around her waist and two fingers in her cunt. I told you she was a quick learner. Near the end of the blowjob she told me that she wanted me to fuck her. Her voice was dripping with desire. Her fingers were dripping even more with her juice. I said no, that she would have to earn it. It pained me to reject her, but I had some really special plans for the first time I fucked her.

Later that afternoon, I called everyone for a quick meeting, which wasn't too hard given that I only have seven employees. As I passed around the usual coffees, including Jenna's special Frappuccino laden with protein packages, I said I had an announcement to make. As an official welcome for Jenna, I was going to invite everyone in the office to a welcome dinner, and I extended the invitation to Jenna's boyfriend.

I can feel your judgement already. A dinner? How is that special, and how am I going to fuck Jenna there? Here's what gets me so excited: The dinner is at a specialty restaurant that focuses on something called Dark Dinner. A Dark Dinner is where the entire restaurant is pitch black, minus the lobby and the washrooms. Probably the kitchen too. The waiters and waitresses are blind, allowing them to navigate around the restaurant in the darkness. The customers cannot see what they are eating, so everyone is more focused on taste and smell. Well, almost everyone.

I was going to be focused on how Jenna's pussy felt around my cock as I fucked her at the dinner table right next to her boyfriend. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The news was greeted with applause from the office. The dinner was to happen on Sunday evening. I almost feel bad for my wife since she was the outlet for my ever-increasing sexual energy on Saturday. I must have fucked her half a dozen times in twice as many positions. She's a special one. Good genes run in her family, which is why I was so determined to start controlling her as well. But again, I'm getting ahead of myself. I really do that a lot.

On Sunday evening, we gathered in the well-lit lobby of the Dark Dinner restaurant, drinking at the bar and choosing our food selections while we waited for our table. Jenna was wearing a little black dress which accentuated her curves in all the right places. The plunging neckline revealed that she was not wearing a bra. With much scrutiny I could tell that she was wearing a thong. I also had the pleasure of meeting her boyfriend for the first time, and he was studying Law at the same university that Jenna attended. I'd tell you more about him but honestly I don't really remember much of what he said. I was more preoccupied with thoughts of fucking his bitch.

A waiter appeared, asking that the nine of us -- only Jenna brought a date -- form a single file behind him, hands on each other's shoulders. This is how they guide you to your table without losing anyone on the way. To make sure that I sat next to Jenna, I lined up right behind her as we walked through a double set of curtains, plunging us into the darkness. Our other senses were heightened, and I could hear the sound of conversations and cutlery. We slowly made our way to our table. I started off with both hands on Jenna's shoulders, but as soon as nobody else could see, I dropped my left hand, cupping her tit and squeezing her ass. As I did so, I pushed the button on my ring with my right hand. I could hear her gasp and she stumbled slightly. I continued groping her ass I heard her reassure her boyfriend that she was okay.

I was directed to my chair next to Jenna, and as I sat down, I undid my pants and pulled them down to my knees. I was now sitting bare assed on the restaurant chair. Soon, Jenna would be sitting bare assed on my cock. The only obstacle now was in getting her boyfriend distracted enough that he wouldn't notice that she was no longer sitting next to him, but that's what makes the challenge fun.

I reached into her lap and pulled upwards at her dress. She lifted herself slightly and allowed me to bunch her dress up around her waist. I traced my finger up and down her thighs, teasing her slowly. Every now and then I'd dip closer towards her pussy, making her anticipate my touch. Her legs spread wider and wider, and her hand reached over and started slowly pumping up and down my rock hard cock.

I made sure to keep the conversation focused on work as we ate our appetizers. My fingers slowly ventured closer and closer, until I finally made contact with Jenna's clit. As I did so, I pushed the button. I could just hear her sharp intake of air, but she did a pretty good job of keeping everyone else unaware of what was happening. I focused on her clit and could feel her shudder as she came, totally silent. If it wasn't for her quivering and the pause in stroking my cock, I would never have known that Jenna was orgasming right at the dinner table, in front of her boyfriend and coworkers.

The dishes were then removed, and we prepared ourselves for the next course. As the table was set by the blind waiters -- I'm really impressed by them, by the way -- I pushed my chair back slightly and grabbed the back of Jenna's head. She understood what I wanted, and I could feel her bending over towards me. Seconds later, my cock was surrounded by the warmth of her mouth. I could hear the faint sucking noise over the din of the room, but nobody else would notice it.

I then steered the conversation towards her boyfriend and apologized for talking about work. The rest of the office picked up my cue, and began asking him about his life. This part I really don't remember, as my head was elsewhere. Namely, in Jenna's mouth. The combination of the alcohol and of others asking him questions meant that he wouldn't be paying attention to her.

After I was satisfied that my cock was sufficiently wet, I pulled Jenna up to her feet and over to my lap. I slowly started pushing her down until I felt my cock touch her ass. She grabbed my shaft to re-position my head between her lips, and slowly started sinking down.

Fuck, it felt incredible. I was finally fucking Jenna. I was finally fucking Jenna next to her boyfriend, the whole office, and an entire room full of people. And nobody knew.

Her tight 24 year old pussy stretched around my thick seven inch dick. I pushed the button a couple of times as I went further and further into her velvety depths. After finally taking me in all the way, she paused for a few seconds to get used to me. I took this time to reach for her clit, and rubbed it just the way she liked it. At this point you're probably asking how I knew what she liked, given that prior to this I hadn't fingered her at all, and she'd only blown me. The answer is -- every girl likes it when I push the button. As you would guess, she came around my cock. It felt fucking incredible.

She slowly started riding me as I kept my hands around her waist. I had to keep her from fucking me too hard and too fast to keep us from being discovered. I really wanted to just throw her on the table and give her the hardest fuck of her life, but I knew it had to wait until later. Good thing I'm a patient man.

I was pretty liberal with the use of the button and I lost track of how many times Jenna came. I'm honestly a little surprised that nobody noticed anything at all, but Jenna was a true champ in keeping quiet. I just barely managed to not make a single noise as I finally reached my climax and pumped shot after shot of cum into her greedy pussy. It felt almost like when I was younger, still living with my parents at home, staying quiet while I fucked my girlfriend.

Satisfied, Jenna stood up, sliding off of my cock. Her legs were shaky and I had to support her, but she was able to move to the side and sink to her knees. Her tongue lovingly bathed my cock and my balls, removing all traces of my cum and hers. She returned to her chair. Her boyfriend was still prattling on about this bylaw or that bylaw or something else of inconsequence. I sure as hell wasn't listening. I doubt Jenna was either.

We finished our meal and left the restaurant. I could have sworn that I could see my cum trailing down Jenna's legs as she walked away. I wondered if she was going to let him eat her out that night, but soon enough I had problems of my own.

My wife, Sara, was waiting for me when I got home. I've mentioned her before, but I guess now is a good time to give you more details. Sara is 32. We met at a house party during college. I had just finished fucking one of her friends, when I noticed her friend pointing towards me, giggling with Sara, and using her hands to estimate the length of my dick. Nothing came of that particular moment, but I ran into Sara at another house party the following weekend.

Remember how I told Jenna that she'd given me one of the best blowjobs of my life? There's a reason I didn't say it was the best. Not only did Sara swallow my cock without hesitation, but she was also the first woman in my life to play with my asshole. That shit is fucking amazing. She used a combination of her tongue and fingers, and that was it. I was in love. A few years later I asked her to marry me. But that's boring. You don't care about that. This isn't a story about love.

This is a story of how I used my protein powder to fuck Jenna, Sara, Sara's mother, and anyone else that I wanted. An evil horny fucking mastermind.

But again, I'm getting ahead of myself. Sorry. I had a problem, see -- when I came home from dinner, Sara was ready and eager to fuck. She was wearing this sheer pink teddy that showed off her incredible 34D tits and her sexy abs. Like I said -- good genes. That was all she was wearing. The problem was that I had just blown the load of the year into a 24 year old pussy less than thirty minutes ago, and my dick hadn't quite recovered. So I ate Sara out, fingered her to a couple of orgasms, and made some lame excuse about Whiskey dick, but I knew that I had to step up my game and figure my shit out before Sara realized something was up. Thank god Jenna had cleaned off all traces of sex with her tongue, or else Sara would have tasted Jenna's pussy juices on my cock, and I'd really have been in trouble.

The following Monday was a huge contrast to the last one. Let me remind you -- Jenna avoided me all morning last Monday. This time, the cock hungry slut was waiting beneath my desk, completely naked. She took my morning load into her mouth, and another load into her pussy during the lunch break. How does this solve my problem of not being able to get it up for my wife? Easy. For half an hour before the work day was over, Jenna was once again beneath my desk. This time, she was edging me. Her goal was not to make me cum, but instead, to bring me as close to it as possible. She probably would have gotten tired from blowing me for so long, but there was adrenaline being released at random intervals, courtesy of yours truly, further deepening her addiction to my cock.

It worked like a charm. That night, after having been on the edge for almost an hour, I fucked Sara's brains out.

Jenna and I developed a routine which worked for the next couple of weeks. She'd greet me under my desk, swallow my load to let me focus, then come in during the lunch break when the office was deserted, lift her skirt, and bend over my desk or ride me on my chair. Then she'd come back near the end of the day and fluff me for my wife.

It worked out pretty well, as long as I had enough self control to save my cum for my wife and not paint Jenna's throat twice in one day. Which, as you can guess, finally happened. Of course, I had anticipated this and knew the solution -- Jenna fluffed me while I drove home. I don't know why I didn't consider making her give me road head earlier, but this was definitely a game changer. Just around the corner from my house, Jenna got out and called an Uber back to pick up her car from the office. Sara didn't notice a thing.

The next day I came in Jenna's mouth, pussy, and mouth again before driving home with her mouth attached to my dick. She called another Uber. We did this every day for a week before she came up with an amazing idea. I do have to confess that she came up with this idea all on her own, which impressed me. She was definitely going to get a good reference letter.

What was her brilliant idea, you ask? Well, the next morning, she drove her car to just around the corner from my house. Instead of driving straight to work, I picked her up on the way to work and took my cock out for her to play with. There was no urgency in her actions -- I'd be cumming in her three times that day, as I did every day, so she took it slow and teased me. I fucking love that. She got out of the car just around the corner from the parking lot of the office, and walked the rest. On the way home, I picked her up just around the corner from the office, parked my cock in her mouth, and dropped her off next to her car, just out of sight from my house. No need for Uber. Fucking brilliant.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Adrenaline Rush Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds