• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sabine's Summer Ch. 03

Sabine's Summer Ch. 03

Sabine was naked, on her knees behind Mr. Adams desk, sucking. She couldn't see what he was doing as her eyes were down but she could hear him.

"Brad, are you here for the 1PM?'

"Good, good. Why don't you come down to my office."

Sabine lifted her head up and saw that Mr. Adams was on his cell phone. She felt her stomach sink.

"Mr. Adams, no, please no."

"Shut up Sabine. You let me rip your clothes off last night and you stripped this morning and just a bit ago. You as much as admitted to me that getting naked is a turn on for you. So another man seeing you bare ass should be just as arousing for you. Now just get on your hands and knees so he can't see you when he comes in and keep your mouth shut."

Sabine did as she was told. Adams put his cock away, it was slick with spit and half hard. He leaned forward and looked towards Sabine's ass.

"Move your knees further apart. I want your cunt in plain sight."

Sabine moaned to herself, but she did move her knees further apart.

In a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door. Sabine's stomach clenched because she knew what was going to happen.

"Come in."

Sabine heard the door open and maybe footsteps, she wasn't sure but she was awfully nervous and feeling humiliated.

"What's with the skirt on the floor?"

"Come over here and you'll see."

Sabine heard footsteps now and hung her head down to try and keep her face out of sight.

"Shit! Who is she?"

"One of my employees. For the summer."

"What do you have on her?"

"Nothing really, she likes to be naked."

"Don't bs me."

"Tell him Sabine."

"Ah, yes, I like, ah, to be, ah, naked."

She heard the man behind her laughing. It made her even more embarrassed and humiliated.

"Tell him why your cunt looks so wet, Sabine."

"Ah God. It's, it's, God, it's cum."

"You fucked her?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Sabine, tell him how many times you've been fucked."

Sabine let out a soft moan.

"Th-three."

"So I was the third fuck you've ever had?"

"Y-y-yes."

"What did I tell you to do when you came in here at noon?"

"Y-you told m-me to take off my clothes."

"Did I have to threaten you in any way?"

"N-n-no."

"So you just walked in here and stripped?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Then what?"

"Y-y-you had me s-s-suck you."

"Had you ever sucked cock before?"

"N-n-no."

"And then what?"

"Y-y-you fucked me."

"If I asked you would you let Brad fuck you?"

"I don't know."

"How about if he just stuck it in you, would you tell him to stop?"

"I don't know."

"Well, it's getting close to the time that you have to go back to work Sabine, so why don't you turn around and let Brad see your face."

Sabine moaned softly again, but she turned around, tits dangling below her chest and lifted her head up, looking at Brad.

"Notice how stiff her nipples are, Brad. You don't even have to touch them and they get hard on her. Isn't that right Sabine?"

"Yes."

Sabine had sort of calmed down and was able to talk without stuttering now.

"Brad, she has the tightest cunt I have ever had."

Sabine's face turned bright red.

"Stand up and let Brad have a good look at you, Sabine."

She did, getting to her feet, her arms at her sides, not covering up at all. But she did not look at Brad, she stared off to the side.

"Turn around Sabine and show Brad your nice, fat ass."

Sabine moaned softly. But she did turn and let Brad see her ass.

"Now Sabine, put your skirt on the chair in front of the desk, turn it to face Brad and sit on it."

She did.

"Good girl. Now, spread your legs."

She did that also.

"Good girl, now reach down, pull your cunt lips apart and show Brad your fuck hole."

Sabine moaned softly, but she did as Adams told her.

"That is a tight little cunt, Brad. Believe me. I've had my dick up it and know that for a fact. Why does your cunt look so wet Sabine?"

"Because you came in me."

"And because you were sloppy wet before I even fucked you, right?"

"I was wet, yes."

"Seen enough of the cunt, Brad?"

"Not really but I will get to see again, won't I?"

"Perhaps, Brad, perhaps.

"Would you like to show Brad your body again, especially that tight cunt of yours Sabine?"

"No sir, I would prefer not to."

"We'll see Sabine. Now get dressed and get back to work."

"Can I have something to clean up with?"

"I don't have anything here, Sabine, but if you want to go to the bathroom you may, just leave your clothes here."

Sabine just stared at him.

"You can go bare ass or you can get dressed."

Sabine put on her skirt and then her blouse and left Adams' office.

"You are going to let me fuck her, right?"

"Probably not, Brad. I think I pushed her far enough by inviting you in to see her naked. She was not too happy with me for that. But you will always have the memory of her bare ass and on her hands and knees, and then spread wide, pulling her cunt open for you."

Sabine spent the afternoon, working on her duties and tried not to think of what had happened so far today. It was hard for her, because she could close her eyes and everything that she had done would be in her mind, just like a movie. Mr. Adams had got her really good, he had sensed what she would do, and took advantage of it. And she remembered that he was going to continue taking advantage of her. He had bluntly told her that already. But although it should have been a horrible thing, she found that she would get aroused when she thought of everthing. And that she wanted, in a perverse way, for things to continue on.

Listening to Mr. Adams telling her to strip turned her on. Stripping in front of him turned her on. Sucking him turned her on. Sitting on the edge of his desk, watching him push his stiff cock inside her turned her on. Even his cumming inside was a turn on for her. But the most arousing thing for Sabine was that she would think to herself that she had no choice, that Mr. Adams had something on her and whatever he wanted she had to do or something really bad would happen to her or her family. Mentally she was thinking of eveything as blackmail for something she would do anything to keep what she had done to end up in this situation quiet.

So as she worked and tried her best to concentrate her mind would wander and she pictured in it standing in front of Mr. Adams bare ass naked. It was hard to keep her mind on her job.

Around a quarter to five Sabine was surprised by Mr. Adams walking up to her workstation. She was back in a corner and her privacy divider faced the other women. Adams walked around and looked at her.

"Stand up."

Sabine did.

"Turn around."

She did and Adams moved in between her and her work surface. He chuckled.

"I want to see your ass crack, Sabine. Just keep still and be quiet and no one will know."

With that Adams undid her skirt and pulled the zipper down. Then he pushed her skirt down further. It was tight over her hips and it was a struggle to move it. But it must have been enough because she felt a finger easing down her ass crack. Sabine groaned softly.

"Your ass is nice and tight Sabine."

His finger reached Sabine's anus and she jerked a bit. A soft moan leaked out of her mouth.

"Shhhh Sabine. You don't want anyone coming back to check on you, do you?"

Sabine shook her head no. His finger rubbed over her anus. She groaned softly again. His hand left her.

"Turn around and sit down."

She did and Adams tilted up her downcast face so she had to look at him. He smirked at her. The he reached forward and undid blouse buttons until her blouse was undone down to below her tits. Then Adams hands slipped into Sabine's blouse and grasped both of her tits. Gently squeezing them and rubbing her erect nipples. Sabine moaned softly. She began to get more aroused than she had been.

Sabine reached her blouse with both hands and undid more buttons, then she pulled her blouse open so her tits, covered by Adams hands, were in the open.

She leaned towards him.

"Do you want me to strip? I'll do it if you want me to. I'll strip bare ass for you right here, right now. Why don't you tell me to do it Mr. Adams?"

Adams just kept playing with her tits, smirking to himself. Then he let go of them and leaned back. Sabine was in her chair, basically bare from the waist up, tits and nipples showing. Sabine looked at him, a shy smile on her face.

"If you tell me to I'll strip Mr. Adams."

"No, not now Sabine. But I want you to stay late. Call me when the others leave."

"Yes Sir."

He left her and she pulled her blouse to cover herself, but did not button it. She tried to finish some of her work, but she was too distracted to really do anything. Finally it was 5PM and the other women shut down for the day and left. None of them paid any attention to Sabine.

As soon as the last one left the cubicle area, Sabine called Adams.

"They've all gone Mr. Adams. Do you want me to take off my clothes?"

Adams chuckled.

"I'll strip right now if you want me to."

Adams chuckled again.

"Just wait there Sabine."

In about two minutes Mr. Adams was right there with Sabine. He grasped the opening of her blouse and pulled. Two buttons popped off. Adams pushed the blouse off Sabine's shoulders and down her arms. It slid off of her and floated to floor. Adams reached to her and grasped both of her tits. He squeezed them. Sabine moaned softly. He let go of them. Adams grasped the waistband of her skirt and pulled down. It slid slowly over her hips and then fell on the floor around her feet.

"Step out of it."

Sabine did.

Adams bent over and picked up her blouse and skirt. All she had on was her shoes.

"Wait here."

Sabine watched him walk away with her clothes. She took off her shoes and put them under her work surface. Now she really had nothing on. And then she began to get nervous. She was naked, at work, had no clothes at all, since Mr. Adams had taken every stitch she had. What if someone came back here? What if one of the girls had forgotten something? What if one of the guys came back here for something? She'd get caught and she really didn't want anyone other than Mr. Adams to see her like this. The longer he was gone, the more nervous she got. Finally he returned. Sabine breathed a sigh of relief. Adams smirked at her.

"Ass up on your desk."

Sabine eased back and sat on the work surface, right at the edge.

"Spread your legs."

She did. Adams looked right down at her pussy.

"Pull it open."

Sabine reached down and with her fingers pulled her lips apart. She knew what she looked like down there, when she was younger she had used a mirror to look there. Adams reached into his pocket and took out a dildo, a life-like cock. And he eased it into her pussy. Sabine gasped.

"Now run a finger up your crack until you feel a bump."

Sabine did that.

"That's your clit. If you rub it it'll feel good and you'll cum, orgasm. Have you ever had an orgasm?"

Sabine shook her head no. She had never played with herself and her boyfriends had never done it enough to make her orgasm and never lasted long enough fucking her for her to orgasm.

"Rub your bump, your clit, Sabine. I want to see you cum."

Sabine began to rub and he was right, it felt good, really good. And while she was doing that, Adams was pushing the cock in and out of her hole with one hand and was fondling one of her tits with the other. God her nipples were so hard, so stiff, and they seemed to send a charge of electricity to her pussy. And her rubbing herself there, that was a bigger charge of electricity.

Sabine couldn't stop from looking down, seeing the fake cock moving in and out, seeing her finger rubbing faster and faster. It did not take long before her hips were moving back and forth. She groaned, God it felt so good! Adams chuckled when her hips began to hump back and forth. And before Sabine knew it she was cumming. She let out a loud gasp, panting, and her lower body jerked back and forth. Mr. Adams chuckled again and shoved the dildo as far inside her as he could. Sabine jerked and twitched for what seemed like forever but couldn't have been too long. She was breathing hard like she had run a long ways and she felt so good down there.

Adams reached into his pocket again and took a bottle of something. He set it next to her bare hip and made her look at him.

"Sabine, remember that I said I was going to fuck your ass?"

Sabine shuddered and nodded yes.

"I'm going to do that when you have your period and maybe at other times also. Not because you are going to like it, although you might, but because I don't want to fuck you when you are bleeding. And your asshole is just another hole to be used, just like your cunt. So turn around and bend over. Then pull your ass cheeks apart. I want to be able to see that puckered hole of yours."

Sabine nervously turned around She bent over and pulled her ass open. She felt something cold and wet on her anus.

"What's that?" she whimpered.

"It's called KY, Sabine, it's lubricant."

Sabine felt a finger at her anus and it began rubbing all over it. Then it pushed on her anus and slowly slid inside it. More lubricant, the finger going in and out and twisting around. Sabine felt a second finger there, more cold and then two fingers were up her ass. They moved in and out of her, twisting. Mr. Adams did that for a long time. Sabine had moaned at the start of this, but as she got used to it, she quieted down.

She felt his fingers come out of her.

"I think that's good enough, keep your ass open."

Then Sabine felt something else at her anus, pushing against her sphincter. And then it gave way, opened a bit and she gasped as it stretched wider and wider, it hurt, burned. More cold, then like it popped and whatever it was slid into her ass. She gasped loudly.

"Hurts, it hurts."

"You'll get used to it Sabine."

More cold and the thing turned and twisted inside her. And he was sort of right, it did seem to be getting somewhat better.

"What is that?"

"It's the fake cock Sabine. Not as big as mine, but I got a smaller one to ease you up to it. We'll do this a few times to get you used to it before I stick my cock up your ass. And then I'll get to see if your ass is tighter than your cunt."

By now Adams was pumping the fake cock in and out of Sabine, adding more lubricant and it wasn't burning anymore. But it felt awfully strange to her.

"You can let go of your ass cheeks, lean on your forearms so your tits hang down and so I can feel them."

And Sabine stood there, bent over, tits dangling while Mr. Adams pushed the fake cock in and out of her ass, feeling her tits and nipples Finally Adams stopped and pulled the thing out of her.

"Pull your cheeks open."

Sabine did and he laughed.

"Your asshole is wide open Sabine. I wish you could see it."

He laughed again. Sabine just felt used and humiliated.

"Stand up and turn around."

Sabine did and he handed the dildo to her. She took it without thinking.

"Good girl. Go to the bathroom and wash it off and then come to my office."

"Is anyone else here?"

"I have no idea and I don't care. I won't bother me if someone sees you bare ass Sabine."

And he walked away, leaving her nude, holding a dildo and getting nervous again as she thought of walking to bathroom without a stitch on, at work, even if it was after quitting time...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sabine's Summer Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds