• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Oldies Still Get Horny Ch. 01

Oldies Still Get Horny Ch. 01

12

Janet had finished hoovering her flat and was just ambling through her day in her mind.

After she had retired a couple of years ago she had taken up planting her window box, she was still quite the novice but it was really coming along quite nicely.

Her flat was south facing so she got the sun in the mornings mainly and as it was now mid morning she decided to water them now before they became too dry.

She struggled with the Hoover placing it back in the walk in cupboard, at sixty-five years of age, short and comfortably plump, she did find squeezing the Hoover back in a little awkward.

After she defeated this chore she went to her kitchen and on tip toes reached up to the wall cupboard for her small watering can.

She filled it and went to her living room windows and threw them open wide. It was a lovely day, sunny and warm, she breathed the air and lazily gazed around for a couple of minutes first, time was no longer an issue now she was a free agent.

The car park below her was mostly empty, the workers had long left, her gaze lingered on the block of flats slightly to the side and in front of her. Her block was slightly raised allowing her the ability to be a little nosey and look down into other living rooms and bedrooms.

As they were only about thirty foot in front of her she guessed, she could quite often see what they were watching on television.

She made a point not to stare of course as they most likely got to look into her home too so each neighbor respected that fact usually.

As she was about to look away, she glanced quickly back as she saw the young guy across from her pass by his living room window, it looked like he was totally naked.

She involuntarily let her mouth fall open a little and felt a small quick thrill at the sight. He had already passed the window, it was merely a couple of seconds glimpse but it was nevertheless a nice surprise for this old lady she thought to herself.

It had been quite a few years since she had seen a naked man, her sight wasn't what it used to be, she couldn't quite be sure he was naked but let her mind toy briefly with that idea before continuing to water her plants.

Occasionally she felt herself glancing back to the window and did feel a little guilty for doing so, she did not see him again.

A few days later she saw the guy while again tending her window box, he was on his phone at the window, it was another warm July day and again he was not wearing a lot, she couldn't see below the waist as he was up to the window this time, he was a skinny guy, smooth chested and slightly balding.

Her eyesight wasn't as good as it once was but he looked in his late thirties, possibly forty. As he was talking he turned her way and caught eye contact with her, she smiled at him and glanced down to her window box. He seemed to smile back but she didn't want to seem like she was looking so she couldn't tell before she looked away.

After about a minute she glanced up, he had gone again. A quick subconscious regret passed through her mind that she didn't get to see more of him. This took her by surprise somewhat, she felt a little naughty thinking it and allowed herself a little smile at the thought.

Later that evening as the sun was beginning to dip she went to pull the window closed a little before the air began to turn cooler, she honestly didn't mean too but her gaze ended up once again wandering to this guys flat. She froze in mid-reach for the window.

The guy was lying on his couch, it was a black leather couch and he stood out as he was quite a pale young man, that wasn't what made her freeze, he was lying on his back slightly at an angle, she could see up to just below his shoulders, he was stark naked!

She stepped back, she felt a small thrill race through her and her heart pumped a little faster.

She slowly stepped forward again, looked around to see if anyone else could see her at her window but nobody was around, she allowed herself a lingering look this time, she could make out a dark mound of pubic hair, she could just make out his dick lying casually down one side of his lap.

It was flaccid but from where she was it looked an average length, she wished her eyesight was better now as she found herself transfixed to his groin and felt a familiar warmth in her knickers.

She had got slightly moist! Her pulse had quickened and she didn't know what to do, she glanced around again, nobody was in sight still, subconsciously she realized her hand had pressed against her crotch through her clothes.

He was skinnier than she usually liked her men but his body looked younger now she couldn't see his face, she let out a little "hmm" noise as she pressed her hand between her legs.

Flustered now, she pulled away from the window feeling suddenly old and foolish.

She hadn't had sex for some years and rarely masturbated but the thought did cross her mind tonight.

She decided against it, this guy, even if he did catch her watching, wouldn't be interested in this plump aged body she thought sadly to herself.

A couple of weeks had passed, she had forgotten all about the guy until while returning from the shops one day he passed her as she was coming up the path, she almost stopped in surprise as the memory of his body came back to her, she let slip one of the handles of her shopping bag absent-mindedly and her baguette fell to the floor, as he passed he smiled and reached to pick it up for her.

"Thank you young man" she smiled nervously as she realized her pulse had quickened at the recent memory of his naked body laying there.

"No problem," He said as he smiled back.

"You're the lady with the window box up there aren't you?" he questioned pointing up to her flat.

"Yes that's right, I dabble anyway." She replied, feeling a little more composed.

He was plain looking, he wouldn't stand out much and wouldn't be very noticeable in a crowd. In the brief moment they spoke to each other she thought she caught him glance briefly down to her chest, she couldn't be sure.

She was a just about a D size, although sagging now it was difficult for them not to be prominent and she was used to getting looks, even at her age she still got looks.

"Well, err... looks nice anyway, take care" He smiled.

"You too" She replied as they went their separate ways.

The little interchange was a little awkward, he seemed quite shy and she had her mind on the last time she saw him.

Another little subconscious thought ran through her head that she would've liked to try to flirt a little.

Ridiculous, she thought, far too young.

Over the next few days, she found herself now actively keeping an eye out at his window when she was tending her plants. Surely he must be aware her flat is raised higher so she can look down into his flat she thought, but then again, his head and shoulders aren't in line so maybe he doesn't realize.

Finally, her vigilance paid off, one afternoon again as she was passing her window she glanced out in hope, yes in hope, she thought, she felt a little guilt that now she was actually hoping to catch a glimpse, was what she was doing illegal?

She dismissed the thought, the thrill of seeing him again was just too much not to look.

Somewhat disappointed, she noticed this time he had briefs on. She still stood and watched though as he lazed on his couch, occasionally he would adjust his leg position, every time he moved she felt the urge to dart back out of sight just in case but the angle of his couch had now made her feel quite safe that his head and shoulders weren't in sight.

She put her glasses on, this was now a definite attempt to be a peeping Janet but guilt was no longer on her mind.

Although she would've preferred him not to have any briefs on, she couldn't help but admire the nice neat little bulge he had.

Once again, she felt arousal in between her legs, she again pressed her hand to her crotch, this time she lazily stroked herself a little. Dampness began to spread and she felt the urge to rub her breasts and nipples, it had been a while since she had felt this level of arousal and it felt good.

She was wearing a light blouse, very low cut, not something she would wear out of her flat but it was hot, and now, so was she.

She reached up with her other hand and lightly squeezed and massaged her breasts, her palm rubbing against one of her nipples, her breathing was getting deeper as she fixed her gaze hard on his bulge.

She closed her eyes in an attempt to remember the naked image she had of him and slid her other hand down the waistband of her skirt.

When she opened her eyes again she was shocked to see he was getting up, he came to the window, phone in hand, she could see him talking and he glanced out of the window, it was only a few seconds before he glanced and double took to see her quickly pull her hand away from her breasts and erect nipples, luckily he could not have seen her hand down her skirt from where he was but she pulled that out too.

She had been caught, there was no pretense she could think of so she simply smiled and waved to him.

Relief washed over her as he smiled and waved back too before disappearing out of sight.

Her heart was racing, she was now very wet, it was thrilling to be caught, he MUST have seen her stroking her breasts, did he notice where her other hand was? Did she pull her hand out of knickers too quick thus giving the game away?

Her heart raced, he may have actually realized she may have been openly masturbating at her window and she felt so filthy yet so aroused at the thought!

She sat on her couch and hurriedly pulled up her skirt, she felt a thrill she hadn't felt for years, her pussy was almost dripping now, she spread her legs wide, slid her slightly trembling hand down into her knickers and thrust two chubby fingers deep inside herself while pressing her thumb on her clit, pleasure engulfed her straight away, she felt so dirty!

Then she simply thrust her fingers in and out quickly, her juice was seeping down her hand, she felt close already she raised her knees a little and pushed a third finger into her now, gaping sodden hole, she carried on thrusting while imagining seeing that guys cock rock hard and in front of her.

The third finger was doing the trick, she was so close, she rubbed her clit with her thumb and that familiar explosion of pleasure hit her.

"Oh! Oh! Urrrgh!! AAAH" Her groans trembled out of her mouth.

Her fantasy didn't get much further than that, after a few more guttural "Aaah's" l she came very quickly into her knickers, she almost outright squirted, her knickers were drenched as she shuddered and pulled her fingers out of her dripping hole.

It was one of the best orgasms she had had for years, so fast and violent, she felt alive and thoroughly fulfilled.

She smiled to herself as she lay back on her sofa almost panting, she couldn't believe she had just brought herself off so quick like a schoolgirl again and over very little provocation, she loved it.

Another couple pf days passed, she had new energy the last couple of days, she was plotting now, she wanted more, this was like a little game now, a past time if you will.

She had dug out her lowest cut top, all she could think of was to try to test the water to see if she could get him to look at her.

Her breasts were still an asset she thought, but of course, it was going to be difficult to get him to see her.

One Saturday morning she started working on her window box, leaning out as far as she could, her low cut blouse hung very low and her boobs hung in front of her almost dragging in the soil.

She felt deliciously wicked simply doing this, she kept the guy's window in the corner of her vision as much as she could.

Her patience paid off, she caught sight of him open his window, she didn't look.

Her heart raced, she leaned as far out as she could with the pretense of pulling up weeds, her breasts were now almost simply out, the low cut top and no bra made her very exposed, she jiggled her upper body deliberately, making them bounce around.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw him step back, she risked a quick glance, he was disappointingly clothed, but she did notice, he had stepped back but was still up to the window enough that he was still looking at her!

She felt elated, it was so silly but so great she had him at least looking at her tits bounce around, he must've been looking purely for that or else why would he be trying to be so discrete.

She straightened up and acted as if she was wiping her forehead with the back of her hand, deliberately sticking her tits out, straining against her top, nipples now getting erect at the thought of what she was doing.

She stayed like that for a few seconds before looking at the guy's window, when she did look again, he was still there, he absolutely was looking!

She simply held her gaze firm and smiled at him, he looked awkward and gave a very small smile and a slight nod and ducked back out of site swiftly.

Damn... she thought, was she being stupid trying to do this with someone this much younger?

Did he think her a silly old woman? Or was he simply embarrassed he was caught ogling her tits, could she even be sure he was ogling at all?

Janet felt foolish again and vowed that would be the end of this nonsense.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tim grumbled to himself as his phone rang, just as well really, he had almost dozed off.

He got off his couch and answered it.

The reception was crackly, he lived on the top floor so it wasn't his end but still he moved to the window just in case.

It was just another nuisance call, he refrained from swearing at the person on the other end but demanded they did not call again ... he knew they probably would.

As he ended the call, he happened to glance out the window to his left, he stopped in surprise for a second.

There across the path on the opposite block was that old lady he had briefly said hello to a while back, it definitely was the same woman now that he saw looking his way a couple of weeks ago but wasn't sure when he saw her in person.

The thing that shocked him the most was that even though she was old and chubby, he couldn't help noticing her huge boobs!

They were virtually falling out of her blouse!

"Wow!" he muttered to himself.

She was busy tending her window box, he allowed himself to blatantly stare down her top and watched her boobs sway about, he felt his cock twitch a little and almost reached down to adjust himself when she suddenly stretched upright to wipe her brow, he was sure he could make out her nipples too, she had to be way past sixty he thought but he was still staring none the less and not finding the view unpleasant!

Suddenly she looked right at him.

He panicked, she smiled at him and all he could do was to smile back before disappearing out of view.

He hoped she didn't think he was staring, it was going to be so awkward if he bumped into her again.

He was bemused with himself for staring at what he presumed to be a granny, he had never considered someone that old as attractive yet he couldn't deny to himself he had a bloody good look!

Later that evening on his computer he did a little experiment, he googled something he didn't think he would ever google and there wasn't really much in the porn world he hadn't looked at at least once.

"Granny porn," He said to himself.

"No, wait, ... err... chubby big boobs granny ..."

He sat in his recliner and braced himself, he didn't think he was going to see some very nice sites on this search!.

Sure enough, there were plenty of pictures and Tim was shocked at the age of some of them, it did NOT do it for him at all.

They weren't all bad, he thought to himself as he carried on.

He kept scrolling, after a while he did find some that looked similar to the old lady across the path, he made himself look, made himself explore this avenue.

He had to admit, they weren't awful, he probably would have sex with some of these, but then again, he was still a virgin due to his crippling worry of not being any good in bed.

He had now learned to live with it, he was totally aware of the ironic catch twenty-two situation, too scared to go out there and get sex as he thought he would be abysmal and laughed out of bed yet that was not going to change or get easier the longer he stayed a virgin.

At the age of forty people, especially men, are supposed to know what they are doing in bed, yet Tim was too terrified now of trying as sexually he may as well be a fourteen-year-old boy stuck in a man's body.

"Maybe a granny is perfect..." he muttered to himself.

They probably don't get a lot of sex at that age so wouldn't be as fussy or judgmental, he could even maybe envisage telling a granny that he was a virgin before they started, something he couldn't do to a woman his age, again for fear of ridicule.

He did feel bad for presuming older women didn't "get much" anymore and mentally scolded himself.

His cock stirred as a fleeting thought of just popping over to the other block with some pretense of course and tried to imagine various ways he would end up having sex with that old lady.

"My God I'm so desperate haha...!" He chuckled to himself.

"She probably isn't even interested in all that at her age anyway..." he continued to muse, he spoke to himself all the time, sometimes it irritated him but it was just a habit he had had for years.

His mind did wander though ... he carried on looking at chubby grannies, in some pathetic attempt to learn to like them in case he did ever get friendly with one.

After all, I'm no oil painting, he thought to himself.

He began slowly rubbing the head of his cock under his foreskin, he had found a video now of a quite fat mature woman who was on all fours being absolutely pounded by this black guy.

Her pussy was so fat and big, it actually was turning Tim on, he pulled out his cock, he only had just under six inches but he had quite a large fat purple head, he began teasing his helmet by pulling the foreskin over the rim of his head and back up again, that always felt great until he was too hard to do that.

He got fully hard just as the woman yelled and squirted all over this black guys cock, forcing it out with her convulsions, his cock, of course, was huge and her pussy gaped for a while before closing.

He rushed round to the front of the woman and shot his cum all over her face, she didn't seem to notice as another guy had begun to happily slide into her messy and wet pussy.

Tim began pulling on his cock, this was going to be quite a quick orgasm, this was actually quite hot and made a change seeing an actual real woman being thoroughly ridden, her please sounds seemed very real, not like usual porn stars, her voice was throaty and trembling and he had never seen a woman in porn as wets as she was.

Her fat thighs began quivering wildly as she came again, almost collapsing face down.

Tim pulled faster and faster, he felt his balls tighten, cum shot in three different directions quite violently.

"Huh! Huuuh! Uuugh" He uncontrollably convulsed as his hot cum flowed down his hand matting into his pubic region, his legs trembled slightly.

He giggled for a few seconds.

"Phew!!"

He nursed his big helmet for a while, cum still oozing a little out of the tip, he even continued to watch the old woman for a couple of minutes longer before he turned the porn off.

It crossed his mind now, the old lady over the other block had seen him in only his pants that day, he was so busy worrying what she thought about him looking at her he didn't stop to consider that she too was looking at him and he was wearing much less!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Oldies Still Get Horny Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds