• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black Femdom at Walmart Ottawa

Black Femdom at Walmart Ottawa

"I just don't get you, Stevenson, I know for a fact that you hate me, you bad-mouth me in front of Walmart associates, you even complain about me through official channels, and now, you want to tell me that you have feelings for me? Fuck you, you two-faced asshole," Chelsea Allister said vehemently, and the slender young Black angrily woman repressed a shudder. The absolute frigging nerve on that dude!

Glaring angrily at the big and tall young Black man who stood before her, Chelsea Allister bit down the urge to smack the fool. After talking shit about Chelsea for ages, Stevenson Volta had the temerity to ask her for a parlay at McDonald's on his day off. Reluctantly Chelsea showed up, wondering what her erstwhile nemesis had in mind. The bozo ended up surprising the hell out of her with his revelations...

"Look, Chelsea, I'm sorry about that, it's just that, well, recently, I made a surprising discovery about myself," Stevenson said, and he looked at Chelsea in a way he never had before. Chelsea had been working as a customer service manager at the Walmart for the past four years, and as a problem solver, it fell to her to get associates, and others, to get the job done. Managing people didn't come easy, and as the one to make the tough decisions, Chelsea was far from one of the most popular people in the store.

"What did you discover about yourself?" Chelsea asked tersely, curious in spite of herself. When Stevenson first started working as a security guard for the store, they got along famously. They were both students at Canada's Capital University, working at the store to make a few bucks. They even started to become friends. And then things started to go wrong. Before long, she was snapping at him for taking too long on his breaks, and he was calling her a cold and heartless bitch behind her back. How did they get here?

"I'm attracted to bossy women, especially bossy Black women, I'm submissive," Stevenson said evenly, and Chelsea's eyes went wide. If she'd been struck by lightning inside the McDonald's restaurant located inside one of Ottawa's busiest Walmart stores, Chelsea wouldn't have been more shocked. Stevenson always carried himself like he owned the place, fearlessly dealing with angry clients while chatting with his female admirers, among them several of Chelsea's co-workers. She was not expecting that...

"What the fuck?" Chelsea blurted out, and she looked at Stevenson as though he had two heads. For the past few months he'd been telling everyone how he thought she was mean and bossy, his sworn enemy and a poor excuse for a human being. Like a lot of brothers, Stevenson simply did not like to see a young Black woman in charge. Or so she thought. Stevenson's latest revelation had Chelsea's head spinning, and with good reason.

"Well, um, Chelsea, when you're bossing me around and shit, I like it, a lot, but I don't like the fact that I like it," Stevenson said, exhaling sharply, and he fixed his gaze on Chelsea. The young woman leaned back in her chair, absolutely astonished by what she'd just heard. She looked at Stevenson, unaware of what to say. Seriously, how does a woman respond to such a statement?

"Stevenson, if you like me, why do you hate me and bad-mouth me?" Chelsea said, sighing deeply. Stevenson looked at her and smiled faintly, and then he gently brushed his hand against hers. Chelsea looked at his hand on hers and hesitated, but did not pull back. Looking at Stevenson expectantly, she awaited the big man's answer. This ought to be good, Chelsea thought indignantly.

"When I see you, I want to get on my damn knees and worship you, my strong and dominant Black goddess, but I am also ashamed to feel this way because I was raised to be a strong Black man," Stevenson confessed, and Chelsea could have sworn she saw his eyes grow moist. Chelsea understood that something terribly sensitive was happening inside Stevenson's mind and soul, but she couldn't resist chastising him a bit...

"Well, bozo, that's too bad, instead of admitting to yourself what you want, in your pathetic confusion, you almost cost me everything, I should go to the manager about what you just told me and get your ass fired," Chelsea said snidely, and instead of flinching and pleading like she expected him to, Stephen looked almost relieved. Now it was her turn to be puzzled and contrite. The brother's behavior was confusing Chelsea a whole damn lot...

"It's true, Chelsea, it's what I deserve, I am attracted to your strength and your beauty but I wasn't man enough to tell you from the jump that I like, no, love your bossy ways, I understand if you want me gone," Stevenson said, and then the big guy stood up, bowed his head gently and then turned to leave. Chelsea looked him up and down, noticed how cute his ass looked in a blue silk shirt and Black silk pants, and smiled. A wicked idea sprang into her conniving mind...

"Stevenson, come back here and sit your ass back down, dammit, I did not give you permission to leave," Chelsea said in a sharp, bossy tone, and Stevenson turned around, smiled faintly and did as he was told. I can work with this one, Chelsea thought, and she made a show of steepling her fingers. Stevenson would be a wonderful toy for a natural sadist like her to play with, if he could follow instruction, of course. The question is, how far was he willing to go?

"What does mademoiselle Chelsea expect of me?" Stevenson asked hopefully, and Chelsea grinned broadly. This was going to be lots of fun, she could feel it. Looking at Stevenson, feelings that Chelsea long thought buried and gone resurfaced. She felt a tingle between her legs. She'd long fancied the big man, and the prospect of getting her hands on him appealed to her immensely.

"Stevenson, if you agree to let me be your mistress, you will become mine, I will own you and make your life sweet life, and in submitting to me, your strong Black goddess, you will know fulfillment," Chelsea said evenly, and Stevenson stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully. Chelsea could see the wheels turning in his mind. And she had a fair idea what he was thinking...

In her time, Chelsea Allister had been called a lot of things. A cruel, sadistic bitch. A mean-spirited control freak. A psychotic cunt with anger issues. A passive aggressive evil bitch. And so much more. Truth be told, she was far simpler than that. Control is all that Chelsea desires. Control over others, for their own good, of course. The benevolent dictator in female form, that's Chelsea Allister in a nutshell.

Looking at Stevenson Volta, Chelsea Allister awaited his response. Of course, like all Black men, he feared Black female strength and would run and hide. Resigned to being rejected yet again by another Black male submissive who was afraid of what she represented, Chelsea sighed and sipped on her Pepsi. Stevenson hesitated and she braced herself for the inevitable, upcoming rejection. Story of her life. Being a dominant Black woman meant being feared and hated by the ones she loved the most, the Black men of the world...

"Mistress Chelsea, I pledge myself to you," Stevenson Volta said without hesitation or shame, and then inside the crowded McDonald's restaurant, something amazing happened. The tall, strong-looking and well-dressed brother genuflected before the slender young Black woman and gallantly took her sleek hand in his before kissing it. Chelsea blushed, astonished by what Stevenson had just done...

"You are mine," Chelsea whispered breathlessly, and Stevenson smiled. Throwing herself into his massive arms, Chelsea kissed Stevenson passionately. Thus, the two of them reconciled. Store employers and shoppers alike gaped in astonishment as the two of them walked out of Walmart, hand in hand. They needn't have been surprised. Lots of Black men secretly love bossy Black women. It simply takes a strong brother to admit it...

"Oh yes," Stevenson said, smiling as he stood against the wall of Chelsea's basement, his arms and legs tied. Chelsea stood before him, clad in a Black tank top and Black leather miniskirt, sans panties, her dark brown skin glistening in the low lit room. In her right hand, she held a whip, and with the left, she lovingly stroked an object of a decidedly phallic nature. A shiny silvery strap-on dildo which Chelsea bought just for him. Putting it back in her purse, Chelsea looked at Stevenson and licked her lips...

"Hmm, this is going to be so much fun," Chelsea said, smiling, and then she scowled and glared at Stevenson, slipping into dominatrix mode. Walking up to Stevenson, she grabbed his dark, handsome face. Looking into Stevenson's eyes, Mistress Chelsea saw both lust and fear. Slapping him hard across the face, Mistress Chelsea watched as the big Black man flinched, and then smiled.

"Nice, thank you Mistress Chelsea," Stevenson said, and the young Black woman grinned upon hearing that. Grabbing Stevenson's dick and balls, Mistress Chelsea squeezed them none too gently, and Stevenson cried out. Next, she let go of his junk and made him turn around, not an easy thing considering he was chained up. Donning gloves, Mistress Chelsea proceeded to spank Stevenson's ass, loving the way the big man's cheeks jiggled.

"Stevenson, I love you, and I hate you, and I'm going to make your life sweet hell," Mistress Chelsea," Mistress Chelsea said, laughing. Stevenson gulped, and she saw fear, actual fear, on his face and drank it in. Grabbing Stevenson's belt, she proceeded to whoop his ass with it, and he whimpered as she gave him a well-deserved thrashing. Mistress Chelsea smiled, pleased with herself as she whipped Stevenson's bum. The way she figured it, if more Black women spanked Black men, the world would be a better place...

"Hmm, that was fun," Stevenson said, sighing happily, and Mistress Chelsea undid his restraints, and then led him around the house on a leash and chain. As Stevenson followed Mistress Chelsea on all fours, he admired her nice ass and how awesome it looked in her Black leather miniskirt. Mistress Chelsea could sense Stevenson's eyes on her ass and smiled. The brother craved her, and she would put him through hell before letting him get a taste of her goodies...

"Eat this ass, Stevenson, put that mouth to better use," Mistress Chelsea commanded as she squatted over Stevenson's face, after making the big and tall young Black man lie on the carpeted floor, stark naked. Stevenson did as he was told, and admired her thick dark brown booty before sliding his tongue up her butt hole. Mistress Chelsea smothered Stevenson's face with her ass, and smiled to herself. For she loved the feel of his tongue in the depths of her asshole...

"Yummy," Stevenson said, licking his lips after Mistress Chelsea rose from his face, pleased by the tongue bath he'd given her butt hole. Mistress Chelsea looked at Stevenson and smiled, and then ordered him to get on all fours. With her gloved fingers she spread his ass cheeks and began fingering him. Stevenson's butt hole tensed and quivered as Mistress Chelsea slid her tongue inside, and that's when she knew she had him...

"Stevenson, that ass belongs to me," Mistress Chelsea stated, and she stroked the burly Black man's big dick while fingering and licking his asshole. Soon Stevenson began moaning and groaning. Mistress Chelsea lubricated him with Aveeno cream bought from the Dollar Store, and then pulled a sleek silvery strap-on dildo from her purse. Without further ado, Mistress Chelsea pushed the dildo up Stevenson's ass, and the big dude cried out as she penetrated him...

"Oh damn," Stevenson squealed, and Mistress Chelsea gripped his hips tightly and thrust into him. After working as an amateur dominatrix for ages, Chelsea had enjoyed dominating men of all races. Latino guys. White guys. Asian guys. Arab guys. Filipino guys. The only men Chelsea didn't have any luck with were Black men. The brothers simply refused to give into her dominant ways, frustrating the hell out of the young Black dominatrix. Now, at last, Mistress Chelsea's ultimate fantasy was coming true. She got to top a strong Black man...

"Give up that precious Black ass, mister man," Mistress Chelsea cooed, holding Stevenson's arms behind his back while pounding her dildo into his ass. Judging by how hard the brother's dick got, he really enjoyed having her torment and dominate him. Mistress Chelsea fucked Stevenson Volta's ass until the big man came and squealed, not screamed, mind you, but positively squealed. It was music to her ears. Only then did Mistress Chelsea pull her dildo out of his spent ass...

"Thank you for showing me a brand new world," Stevenson said to Chelsea, after they got cleaned up. Chelsea smiled and thanked him in her own way. The two of them shared a passionate kiss, and then went upstairs to continue with their fun. When they returned to work, smiling and enjoying each other's company, people were still surprised. Chelsea Allister and Stevenson Volta found that puzzling, but didn't let it bother them. Real Black men love strong Black women. What could be wrong with that?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black Femdom at Walmart Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds