• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sally's Last Day

Sally's Last Day

All characters in this story are fictional and none of this ever happened, except in my imagination. I did have in mind the glamour model Carlotta Champagne for the physical description of Sally. It helped me maintain consistency when writing.

*****

Sally was an elegant, tall, sexy brunette woman, with an hourglass figure and a face men pay to look at. She was office decoration that belonged in a men's magazine. However, she was always the proper, professional junior lawyer at work. Her standard work wear was grey or beige knee length dress. She presented herself as elegant and proper. An ice queen.

The men at the legal practice thought she looked hot. Sally was eventually offered a senior position at another law firm in the city and had to move on. There were some guys at her office she thought were cute but never bothered with them. On her last day she decided she would turn up the heat and go out with a bang. Sally was going to show some of her wild side and flirt with the office. She would get so frustrated having to always wear her business face when there were times this sexy woman wanted to be bent over and fucked on her office desk.

Her last day on the job was a hot summers day. Sally wore a black pleated mini dress which stopped half way up her thighs, and had a modest, but teasing cleavage. The dress was accessorised by a silver belt and black hold-up stockings. She looked good enough to be on the Red Carpet. She looked sexy but elegant.

All morning the guys would walk past her desk, or stand over her desk, ostensibly to have a chat, but actually they wanted to gawk at her tits. Sally was savvy enough to know exactly what was happening. She could just imagine how the guys would just love to massage her tits and fuck her arse. And she wouldn't mind some of them doing that. She enjoyed having men captured by her charms.

She was looking forward to the farewell lunch. She wanted to finish her time at this practice with a bang. Head of the practice was Mr Tom Lewis. He had a reputation for being a lecher and the women in the office would stay at arms length away from him. He took every opportunity to put his arms around his female employees and try and get a squeeze. To his credit, we was generous to staff and offered to pay for Sally's food and drink at the luncheon.

The Office went to a nearby restaurant for the farewell lunch. He bought Sally as much champagne and oysters as she wanted. Each bottle of champagne made everyone more and more relaxed. It did not take long for Tom's hand to wander under the table. There was the 'accidental' brushing of the outside of his hands along Sally's thigh, as he adjusted his table napkin. That made him more brazen and horny.

By the end of the afternoon, more and more staff returned to the office and Sally was left alone with Mr Lewis and a couple of senior partners. Sally was quite drunk and relaxed by this time. She had zoned out while the senior partners were talking among themselves. She sat back in her seat, enjoying her last glass of champagne, which really started to hit her. She then felt the outside of Tom Lewis' right hand moving along the outside of her thigh, lifting the hem of her dress up her thigh. She was too drunk to be concerned and enjoyed the naughty titillation. She pretended not to notice.

Mr Lewis then turned towards her and under the pretext of having a private conversation, he placed his hand on her exposed thigh. "I wish I knew you were looking at greener fields. You are a great asset to this practice" he said leaning towards Sally "drop by my officer after lunch, I would like to make you an offer to stay with us." Tom knew he was thinking with his 'dick' but he could not help himself. His hand moved up the inside of her thigh, pushing her dress further up.

In Sally's drunken haze, she slightly parted her legs to give Lewis more accommodation. The alcohol and oysters made her a little reckless. He casually rubbed his hand on the inside of her thighs, drifting higher and higher. What was happening to Sally's body was taking a while to register in her mind. Breathing heavily, Sally opened her thighs wider, like some horny teenager letting herself be groped. Sally just looked ahead in a daze. Enjoying the dirty contact.

Tom could feel the heat coming from her vagina. He moved his fingers to her crotch and cupped her wet pussy. Sally slumped back in her chair and opened her thighs wider, allowing Tom to rub his fingers along her pussy lips through the fabric of her panty. He felt the lips of her cunt part under the panty. He could feel her getting wet. His dick was hard. Sally closed her eyes in a drunken stupor and relished the dirty grope. It was as if the day was headed for this moment. Tom's experienced fingers continued to work on her pussy lips.

Sally started to breath heavily and pressed her cunt against his fingers. Was she going too far? Her 'moral' radar set off alarm bells.

She suddenly became aware of what was happening. She was losing control of her body and her situation. She snapped out of it. She brushed Lewis' hand away and pulled her dress down "I have committed to the new job, but I'll consider your offer" she slurred belatedly. She then placed her left hand over her pussy to guard against further intrusions. As her hand lay on her pussy, she could not resist quietly cupping it and rubbing it in her drunken stupor. Lewis had started her juices flowing. Sally traced her fingers along her panty camel toe. She felt the wetness in the panty. She slipped a finger under the front and ran it along her cunt lips up to her clit. She was hot and wet.

"We probably should be getting back to the office. I don't want to be late for my own farewell".

Mr Lewis just put his fingers to his nose and sniffed them. "Don't you worry about anything today. I'll take care of it." Tom put his arm around Sally and helped her to her feet. "I hope I don't have to carry you back to the office" he joked.

When they returned to the office Mr Lewis immediately called the staff together to give the usually farewell words about how wonderful Sally had been for the firm and how he wished they would be able to win her back.

Sally stood leaning against the wall. Feeling embarrassed she was so drunk. She responded thanking everyone for being good workmates, as most people do.

When Sally was finished she was presented with a bunch of flowers and Mr Lewis whispered "Come to my office for a farewell chat".

Sally said "I'll have to go to the Ladies first. I'll be with you soon." Sally staggered into the toilet and plopped down on the seat. She felt relaxed and happy. She felt she was in control of her life. When she finished she checked herself in the mirror. Her face was flushed from the alcohol. She decided she had enough for the day and had to sober up.

Sally walked through the office and went down the hall to Mr Lewis' office.

"Ahh..I hope you are feeling alright, you were gone a while." In his opulent office Tom went to the bar to pour them both a drink.

"Oh no, I don't think I can have anymore to drink today. I can barely stand up." Said Sally exhausted from too much champagne.

"Well, you should have a glass of fruit salts to help settle you down." Said Mr Lewis as he quickly made up a glass of fizzy salts for Sally.

"You know, if you stayed on with this firm I would give you a promotion to match the new position you are going to" Mr Lewis said as he offered her the drink. "Would you be interested?"

Sally said "I have already given a commitment to take up the new position and I can't renege on it".

"Look, I really want you to stay. How about if I gave you $10,000 more than what they are offering." Sally started to wonder if Mr Lewis was thinking with his dick. That would give her a huge pay rise above what he is paying her now. Being 'sexy' Sally was paying off for her.

"What position would I be getting in the Office?" She asked.

"I'll make you a Senior, working directly under me". Lewis said looking into Sally's eyes suggestively.

Sally drank the glass of fruit salts and felt strangely refreshed. "That is a very tempting offer. Can I think about it?"

"Rest on the settee for a while. I'll just step out for a moment."

Sally sank into a luxurious, leather settee and dozed off straight away.

When Sally woke up from her drunken nap, she noticed the office was quiet and the lights were dim. Her dress was dishevelled and bunched up at her waist. Her body was paralytic. She felt strangely titillated. Her pussy was hot and wet. Her thighs were wide apart and she wanted to finger her pussy. Sally absentmindedly placed her hands on the head between her thighs and started to pull it hard against her cunt. She then started to fuck that head. Grinding her clit on his mouth. Mr Lewis' tongue was deep in her cunt. He spat on his right hand and was masturbating.

"Oh my God! Mr Lewis...Tom! Stop! Don't do that! I think you have this all wrong." She pushed him away and staggered up from the settee. Mr Lewis fell back on the floor with a smile on his face. "Look, I'm offering you a lot of money. I would like some benefits with the higher salary you would get. You liked what I did didn't you. Don't you want me to fuck you? I've observed you long enough to know you like to be fucked."

"Mr Lewis, you are acting recklessly. Stop it or I will make a harassment claim against you". Sally saw her panty on the settee. She bent to pick up the panty and her hand bag.

Tom Lewis did not get to where he is at by not taking advantage of every opportunity which came his way. With her back turned to him Lewis pushed Sally face first into the settee. Her face was buried in the cushion and bum in the air. He then got between her legs and lay on top of her, pinning her onto the settee with his body.

In one motion the hem of the dress was pushed up over her hips. He gave his fat cock a couple of tugs with his slippery right hand, and then rubbed the tip of the cock along Sally's arsehole and cunt.

Mr Lewis leaned up to Sally's ear and whispered "You've been out longer than you think. Everyone has gone home". Sally turned her face towards him in surprise. He leaned in and tried to kiss her on the mouth. He smelled of her pussy juices. She quickly turned her face away. He laughed.

"I'll give you $1,000 if you let me put my dick into your magnificent arse, just once. Everyone has gone home. No one will know. You have a big round arse. I'm sure you've had dicks in it before. I know what kind of girl you are. You're a dirty girl. You want to be classy, but you like it sleazy. That's why you spent all day teasing the guys. I'm not just one of the guys. You could do well out of this. It would set you up for life." He stuck his tongue in her ear and licked the back of her neck.

Pinned to the settee Sally was in a desperate position. The hormones in her body were also raging like never before. She felt sure he had put something in the fizzy drink. The champagne, the oysters, the 'whatever' in the fizzy drink all hit her at that moment. Sally just wanted some sexual relief. She stopped struggling. She was breathing heavily.

Tom took advantage of the moment of hesitation. He squeezed the tip of his fat, spit coated cock into her beautiful arse. It was tight and he had to push hard. Sally went into momentary shock. Her eyes and mouth opened wide as she held her breath. Her face went red as she struggled with the sudden penetration of that fat cock. That cock was slippery with all the spit. It hurt but did not burn.

Instinctively, the muscles of her rectum contracted and she winced and squirmed to pull away from what was being shoved up her arse.

Mr Lewis felt she was going to slide off his dick, so he put his arms around her and grabbed those wonderful tits. He pulled her back towards him and gave her a couple of pumps. He then started sliding it all in. "For $1,000 I want it all in. Come on honey, take it in. You'll be set for life. Oh god you're a beautiful, sexy woman. What a magnificent arse. What lovely tits, I want you so bad". He roughly squeezed and massaged her full breasts.

"It's hurting...please stop..pleaseee..." Sally pleaded, with her head buried in the cushion. Her eyes clenched shut. Biting her lip.

"You've been wanting someone to fuck your ass all day haven't you? Some of the guys were jerking themselves off in the toilet over you today. I'm not just some guy. I have my big cock in your dirty arse. I usually find it harder to stick it in the arse. Did you have a shit today? Did you loosen that hairy shit hole up for me? Relax honey and enjoy it." He was only half in. He cupped his hands over her breasts and slowly pulled her arse onto his dick. He then put his hands on her back and pressed her down so her bum was sticking in the air. He started to do short pumps to build up a rhythm. His strokes started to get longer and Sally's hole became looser.

By this time Sally was out of her mind with lust. Her nipples were hard and she wanted to rub her clit. Sally wished he would go back to licking her cunt. She wanted to reach down and rub her pussy, but she did not want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how turned on she was.

His fat dick was balls deep in her arse. It was so tight and intense he was afraid he was going to come early. He pulled back slowly but it was too late. He quickly slammed his dick, back into her bum hole, as far as he could go. He put his arms around Sally and cupped her breasts. He grabbed her and ground his dick in her arse "...aarrrrrr..." he growled as he clenched her to his body and hung on.

Sally felt the warm gush in her rectum. Instinctively Sally bucked away from him and tried to stand up. Mr Lewis tightened his grip and made sure his cock was deep inside her as he pumped all his semen in that hole.

It seemed like Mr Lewis would not stop coming. His rigid cock eventually started to soften He pulled it out and placed his fat slippery cock in her butt crack and continued humping her frantically like a dog humping a bitch on heat.

The friction on Sally's anus was bringing her to orgasm. She stuck her butt up to feel more of his cock, as it made a slurping noise in the semen seeping out of her arsehole. That wonderful, slurping, sucking sound coming from her ass was delicious to her, she wanted to suck his cock. She also stuck her tits out to feel more of his rough hands. She wanted him to suck her tits. Her body was screaming for him to shove his cock back in, and pinch her nipples. She wanted him to do anything, just anything. But the sleazy old bastard ran out of puff. He had satisfied his lust and was done with her. He just lay on top of her. Breathing heavily onto the back of her neck. His face smelling of sweat and her pussy juice.

Sally felt like crying. She tried to make herself cum by rubbing her clit, but it wasn't happening. She felt sexually frustrated and abused. She just rolled him off, re-adjusted her dress, collected her handbag and ran out the office with sperm trickling down her thighs.

"I'll deposit $1,000 into your account on Monday". Mr Lewis yelled as she went out the door. "That sperm I pumped into her pants was worth more than $1,000. Best piece of arse I've ever had" he thought as he smiled to himself and looked proudly at his limp cock.

When Sally reached the office toilet she threw her panty in the bin. She then squatted on the pan and stuck a finger into her butt to drain out the sperm. To get the sperm to trickle out faster, she put a second finger in. Her butt was very slippery. The sperm was now pouring down her fingers. She slowly pumped her fingers in and out. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and sighed.

Sally's arse was tingling. Her pussy was tingling. Her body was tingling. Her nipples were hard. That old fart started what he could not finish. She sat in the cubicle and rubbed her tits and pussy.

She suddenly heard the doors being closed. She remembered that Mr Lewis would be closing up. She quickly grabbed handfuls of tissue paper to wipe her crack and pussy clean. She wanted to have a shower to wash off the sex and sleaze, but that would have to wait until she got home. She managed to get out before Mr Lewis locked up. "Maybe he stopped to suck his own dick" she thought derisively.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sally's Last Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 945 milliseconds