• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Fun in the Summertime Ch. 01

Hot Fun in the Summertime Ch. 01

1234567

Dan stood at the window watching her as she worked in the garden. She was wearing those cut off jean shorts again and, oh god, that tight red tank top. He was even getting turned on by the goofy straw hat she always wore to protect her face from the sun.

She was on her hands and knees weeding between the tomato plants, her ass wiggling in the air as she worked. He couldn't see her face with that stupid hat in the way, but he'd know that sexy, round ass anywhere. He'd spent enough nights dreaming about it after all.

Night after night he pictured his hands sliding over those smooth round globes of peach flesh. Imagined squeezing them as he slid his cock into her wet and willing pussy. He dreamt of grasping her hips as he rocked back and forth in and out of her and listening to her moans increase in volume and pitch.

Dan's hand found it's way into his shorts almost on it's own. He couldn't help himself, she turned him on so much. She was off limits and that was the real bitch of it. She was more off limits to him than any other woman and she was the only one he really wanted.

He satisfied himself the only way he could when it came to her. He stroked his cock and imagined them together; imagined her beneath him moaning his name, telling him the she loved him, that he was the only one. As he watched her, she sat up and arched her back to stretch, jutting her chest out. He mentally buried his face in her breasts as he watched her through the window. He could see the creamy tops of those firm melons and stroked harder as he imagined sucking her nipples into rosy peaks.

It wasn't long before Dan was coming, but in his mind he was coming deep inside her tight, little pussy. He groaned loudly out the open window and she looked up sharply. He stepped back but couldn't be sure she didn't see him. He could only hope that she hadn't. He could only pray that she would remain ignorant of his desire. At least for now. Maybe forever.

He peeked out the window and saw, to his relief, that she had gone back to her gardening. He stood there for a moment longer, cum drying on his hand, watching the sunlight glint off her long, blonde braid before sighing and going into the bathroom to clean himself up. If he didn't hurry, he'd be late for his summer construction job. When he looked out the window a few minutes later, she was gone. He closed it and got dressed for for work.

****************************

Nita had just finished weeding the tomatoes, rewarding her sore back with a slow stretch when she heard a loud groan. Unsure of where it came from she craned her neck around and looked toward the spanish style house to her left. She thought she saw movement in the upstairs window, but couldn't be sure.

Pulling off her gardening gloves, she stretched again, her arms reaching up toward the sky. Her little tank top rode up the soft, white skin of her belly and she welcomed the warmth of the sun on it. Maybe later she'd get into the pool for a while. It was still early in the day, but the thermometer was already starting to rise. When she went in, she walked around the house closing windows and making sure that everything was shut tight before turning on the air conditioning. She didn't really like to use it, preferring fresh air to artificial, but on a hot day like today was shaping up to be, it was necessary.

Passing through the kitchen on her way to her room to shower, she found the note her son left her, "Running late, had to get to work. Love you, Dan". She smiled. He was always so considerate, he never let her worry about where he was or if he was ok. She realized suddenly that her Danny had grown into a good man. She had no idea what she'd do without him when he graduated college and moved out. It had been the two of them for so long.

Danny's dad, Carl, took a hike when Nita was just 5 months pregnant. He said he wasn't ready to be a dad yet. One day, she came home from her crappy waitressing job to their crappy apartment only to find that he was gone. Nita never heard another word from him and never received a dime in child support. But the worst thing, to her, was that her Danny never had the chance to meet his father.

His loss, Nita thought to herself as she dropped her towel to dress in front of her full-length mirror. His loss in so many ways. It was 20 years later and damn, she still looked good. She worked hard to keep in shape and to stay healthy, both for herself and for Danny. She was all he had and she wasn't going to leave him if she could help it. It didn't hurt that she loved the way she looked either.

She enjoyed waking up with the sun to practice her morning yoga and pilates, and she loved her gardening and regular evening swim in their 25 meter pool. She and ate a mostly healthy diet to keep her slim figure, but she did enjoy a drink or two once in awhile. It was her only real vice.

Her hard work paid off in long, toned legs that went on forever and a stomach that was flat with a slight definition of muscle. Her breasts were lush and full and she was blessed with hair long and luxurious enough to cover them almost completely, like a mermaid.

Her eyes traveled from her luscious blonde hair to the neatly trimmed patch just above her shaved cleft, announcing her womanhood. She vaguely wondered if Danny's pubic hair was blond as well before pushing the thought straight out of her head. For more than a year now, he had been popping into her head at the most inappropriate times and in the most inappropriate ways. She even dreamed about him nearly every night now. And these were the kind of dreams she hadn't had since high school. The kind of dreams a woman definitely does not have about her son. She was seriously considering therapy because this was beyond fucked up. Somewhere in her she knew that. That's what society said, so that's what was right. Right?

Maybe if she had taken more chances and gone on more dates, instead of just a few very bad dates, and some incredibly awful sex. Maybe then she wouldn't still be turned off by most men. Assholes, she thought, almost all of them.

Carl was her first for just about everything in her life and when he left, she was shattered. She directed her anger at men in general and never really gave anyone else a chance to get to know her. As for that one experience with sex after Carl, the less said, the better. Maybe, if she had persevered, she wouldn't constantly be thinking about her son. She wouldn't be this horny and wanting the one person she most certainly shouldn't be wanting.

Nita's mind jumped to the other person in her life she shouldn't be thinking about, Danny's best friend and their neighbor, Nick. He was practically a second son to her and she knew his mother, Gemma, felt the same way about Danny. They grew up together and she watched them change from boys to men. She felt no better about wanting him though. It still felt like a taboo and that should shut her down cold, but all it did was put a razor-fine edge on her desire. Even now, she could easily imagine his cock standing up straight up for her. She wanted to know what his fat cock would look like disappearing into her pretty, pink pussy. She had to get a grip, this wasn't helping at all. She didn't realize until now, just how much she had been thinking about him. How much she had thought about both the boys.

Nick's father Alonzo was killed in a plane crash while flying home to visit his family in the Dominican Republic when Nick was just 8 months old. The plane went down over the ocean and was never recovered. Gemma moved in next door soon after, and their families became fast friends. Best friends. Two widows and two fatherless boys. And, thank goodness, Nick's Uncle Mateo who went above and beyond to be a father figure not only to Nick, but to Danny as well.

Mateo spent a lot of time in her pool teaching the boys to swim, and although he never made an move on her, she could often feel his eyes following her. She was sure he knew she watched him too. He and Gemma have been together but, pretending not to be together "for Nick's sake" for at least a decade. Nita tried for years to get Gemma to give up the pretense, but to no avail. She guessed Gemma would just have to handle it in her own way.

Nita had to admit, she envied Gemma sometimes. Just a little. Maybe someone like Mateo could get her mind off the boys. He was tall and tan with just a sprinkling of hair on his well-defined chest. She'd been fantasizing about him for 20 years, wondering what lie beneath his swim trunks. Too bad she'd never know.

She took all of that sexual frustration and poured it into her writing and over time, she became a best-selling romance novelist. She wrote such steamy novels that one reviewer referred to her latest book as, "soft porn for frustrated middle-age women". No shit, buddy. She had to do something with all this sexual energy. She certainly wasn't have sex with it. Oh well, she had a few tricks up her sleeve, or more literally, in her own little toy chest.

Both of her nightstands were actually decorative safes. They were handy for the obvious reasons and for keeping her naughty little collection away from prying eyes. The safe on the right side of the bed held important papers and things she wouldn't want to lose in a fire. The safe on the left side was her toy chest.

Everything she had stashed away in there was purely for research purposes, of course. She had to be up on the latest toys for her novels. She never knew what kind of story idea could come from a vibrating egg or riding crop. Besides, how could she describe an orgasm from a particular toy in a story without know what it felt like. Authenticity was the key to her work. Research was her favorite part of writing.

The air-conditioning came on, blowing air onto her still-wet skin and she shivered as her nipples hardened from the cold. She could see them poking out from between the strands of her flaxen hair. She licked a finger on each hand and lightly rubbed them over each nipple then blew on them sending a blush of warmth rushing southward.

She flipped her hair over her shoulders and slid her hands over her soft, round breasts. Still firm and high, even on her 40 year-old body. Lifting the ample 36DDs, she sucked the nipples into her mouth one after another, licking and teasing them, reveling in the warmth of her tongue and the softness of her lips.

Moisture pooled between her legs as she imagined Danny sucking on her nipples and teasing her clit in little circles. She tried in vain to think about Nick instead, not that it was any better thinking about him. After all, he was practically her son too, but Danny was the one she really wanted. She imagined stroking his blond hair as he kissed his way down her body and tasted what a son should never taste. Oh god, she had to sit down before her knees buckled.

She unlocked the door to her bedside table and pulled out her favorite toy, Big Red. Big Red was a 6" vibrator with multiple speeds and soft, supple latex skin. It was as close to the real thing as she could get without having an actual man attached. What would it be like, she wondered, to have an actual man again? What would it be like to have Danny, or Nick. Or even Mateo.

She ran her hand over her body and slid the dildo into her mouth, deep-throating the sex toy and turning herself on while she did it. Few things made her happier than a nice, big cock in her mouth. That's what she missed more than anything. She thought about how nice Danny's would probably be. She'd often wondered just how big his dick was. She tried not to imagine it, she really did, but it was so hard.

Nita twisted the base of Big Red and started it off with a slow vibration. Touching it lightly to her clit she fantasized that Danny's tongue was teasing her to orgasm already. She came quickly, moaning loudly as she did. It was only then that she slipped Big Red into her soaking pussy making her moan again. She stroked her clit steadily as she fucked herself with the dildo, working herself up into an orgasmic frenzy.

Her fantasy lover changed from Danny to Nick and then to Nick AND Danny each with his cock buried in her. She imagined their hard, youthful bodies pressed against her, crushing her between them, fucking her in perfect unison and making her come over and over. She fucked herself harder, deeper as she rapidly approached orgasm.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" She moaned, oblivious to the world around her. "Fuck me, baby! Make me come! Oh! Nick! Yes! OH FUCK!" She fairly yelled as she finally came. She arched her back off the bed and thrust her hips into the air, her legs spread wide as though truly accepting her fantasy lover's seed. She yelled again but was beyond sense and had no idea what it was. Nita collapsed back on the bed panting, her eyes closed and Big Red still clutched in her hand. After a brief moment, she slid Big Red into her mouth savoring the sweet taste of her own cum.

A noise in the hallway stopped her short and she froze, dildo still in her mouth, to listen. A moment later Coda, their big, black cat slithered through the partially open door. She relaxed again until she heard the front door slam. She jumped off the bed and made a dash for the bathroom and her robe.

******

"I can't believe this shit!" Nick yelled as he climbed into Dan's truck, slamming the passenger side door with more force than necessary. "What the hell am I gonna do for money now? My mom's birthday is coming up. I want to get her something nice."

"Relax, Nick. We'll figure something out." Dan was always the mellow one, the peacemaker. Nothing ever seemed to ruffle Dan. "Besides, it's not even 9 AM and the temperature is pushing 90 degrees. I'm not upset about not having to work in that heat today."

Pulling into their wide shared driveway, he continued, "Don't hang out in that empty house alone today. Come over, we'll hang out by the pool and my mom will make us something to eat. Maybe she'll join us."

Nick smiled at that. Dan's mom was an amazing cook and, when she wasn't working or in the garden, you'd inevitably find her in the kitchen. Even better, Dan's mom had a great body. She was long and lean and, well, perfect. He spent many days fantasizing about her. Both he and Dan spent many days fantasizing about her and about his own mom. They both shared this dream that they knew most people would consider wrong, but they were best friends, closer than brothers, and they shared everything. There were no secrets. Ever.

"Yeah, ok. Watching your mom swim in a tiny, little bikini always relaxes me." Nick grinned, feeling better about the turn of events by the minute.

"Yeah? Well it always makes me hard." Dan replied. "Meet me by the pool."

Dan stopped inside the door for a moment enjoying the cool interior of the house while he removed his boots and said hi to Coda, their gigantic, black cat.

As he mounted the steps, he thought he heard something. He paused, but hearing nothing further, he went on. Outside of his bedroom door, he stopped again. He definitely heard a noise coming from his mother's room. Taking a few steps toward her partially open door, he heard it again. A moan, that's what it was.

He took another few careful steps until he could peer through the partially open door into her room. He had to stop himself from making a noise himself when he saw her. She was completely naked, spread eagle on her bed plunging a vibrator in and out of her pussy. She was begging to be fucked by a fantasy lover, begging him to make her come.

Dan was instantly hard but he was so afraid of making a noise and interrupting her that he settled for just rubbing himself on the outside of his jeans. Damn, he wished he could at least have his cock in his hand. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and blinked several times just in case it was a dream.

Nope, there was his mother in all her naked glory, bucking and moaning in pleasure. As he watched her she brought herself expertly to orgasm, her dildo buried to the hilt in her little pussy and her fingers flying over her clit. She came hard, her body lifting from the bed and her eyes rolling back into her head. Dan rubbed himself harder in frustration and stared fascinated at the beautiful sight before him.

She called out Nick's name while she came and something that sounded like, "Fuckmedaneeee!", but he was sure that was just wishful thinking. She never gave him any reason to think she returned his what? Lust? Dan would have to admit a little disappointment, but that was tempered by an idea now forming that maybe his fantasy could now come true. Maybe it was time to take a chance. Maybe she really said what he hoped she'd said.

He watched her as she took the glistening dildo and slid it down her throat, moaning in pleasure and satisfaction around it's thickness. Damn! She swallowed it all they way until the lifelike balls rested on her chin. He was fascinated watching her throat contract around the fake cock. He'd been with a lot of girls, but he'd never seen any girl do that; except in porn. His cock was straining to be freed of his jeans, but when he shifted his weight, the floor creaked.

He froze, holding his breath. She stopped sucking the dildo and listened and he looked around in desperation. Coda met his eyes when he looked down at his feet, tail swishing back and forth. "Sorry." he mouthed to him as he nudged the cat with his foot toward the bedroom door. Coda cooperated by rubbing up against the doorframe as he squeezed through the opening and Dan crept backward down the hall and stairs to the front door. He opened it quietly, then slammed it hard.

He paced for a minute, trying to think about anything other than what he just saw. When he finally had his dick under control, he climbed the stairs again.

********

"Mom?" Nita heard Danny call from her doorway.

Stepping into her room from the bathroom, she started to answer him but noticed Big Red still laying there on her bed. She scooped the towel from the floor and threw it on the bed successfully covering the instrument of her recent orgasm. She could only hope he didn't see it first. Bravely, she met his eyes and said, "You startled me Danny. What are you doing home?

"The job-site has been shut down. Some kind of permit issue." He answered, his eyes on the towel on the bed, "Nick and I have been temporarily laid off until it's resolved."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that honey." She looked at her handsome son in his usual construction gear. A sleeveless t-shirt accentuating his hard muscular arms and chest and a pair of faded, old jeans that hugged his body rather snugly in certain places. Not that she was looking. His blond hair, almost white from the sun, highlighted the deep tan of his arms. She met his eyes; the same aquamarine eyes of his father. Damned if they weren't perfect replicas of the eyes that seduced her into creating the man that stood before her.

Nita realized afresh that, except for the blond hair, he looked frighteningly like his father. At 6'2" they were the same height now, although she thought Danny might get even taller. They had the same features, father and son; the same build, and the same, blinding, but slightly crooked, smile.

Danny cleared his throat and said, "So, yeah, I'm home. I'm gonna go for a swim." He turned and left the room, clearly uncomfortable. Without turning back he yelled over his shoulder, "I think Nick'll be over soon too."

She blinked, startled out of her reverie and answered that maybe she'd join them by the pool.

********

When Dan reached the privacy of his room, he quickly finished what watching his mom make herself come had started. It only took a moment, so vivid was the image in his head. Only a moment to imagine he was the one she was begging to be fucked by. He came hard again, even though he had just come a few hours ago. If he thought of her enough, he could come again and again.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Fun in the Summertime Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds