• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adopted Black Daughter

Adopted Black Daughter

Note: story contains raceplay kink and racial slurs. Please do not read further if this is not your kink.

*

I remember the day Daddy and Big Brother came to the orphanage.

I was 17 then. I felt unlovable. No one wanted an overweight, dark skinned, teenage black daughter. Other couples looked at me with disgust. Some wives held their husbands' hands longer, as if I would take their husbands away from them. I couldn't help it that I had a 36 DD rack and a big butt that often makes my skirt ride up. I also have a muffin top, so what man would want that? These women had no reasons to treat me so cruelly.

But Daddy, despite being white and in his 50s, saw me and his eyes lit up. He tapped Big Brother, then 20, on the shoulder. I heard him tell my future brother, "Look at her. She is perfect for our family. She is going to definitely be perfect for us forever." Paperwork was signed and bam, I came home to my new home.

Big Brother's mother, Daddy's wife, died 5 years ago. I took over all of the cleaning, cooking and "womanly" duties as soon as I came in, no questions asked. I felt so indebted to my new family that I just wanted to make sure they were happy everyday.

Today is my 21st birthday and Daddy, Big Brother, and I were celebrating. It would be my first night drinking alcohol!

"You should be able to drink a lot, considering your size," Daddy told me, as he put his hand through my dreads. I blushed. I loved it when he touched me like that. We were in the kitchen.

"Yeah, sis. You should be able to party extra hard with us tonight," Big Brother said, winking at Daddy.

First we had some vodka shots. It burned going down my throat but I felt that warm relief that made me see why people like to drink. Then Daddy opened up some champagne. He made sure I had three glasses.

The room was spinning a bit but overall, I was fine. By 2 AM I decided it was time to go to bed. As I walked to my room, Daddy and Big Brother started to follow me.

"Let us tuck you into bed, sweetheart," Daddy said. "You may be a legal, drinking adult now but you are still my little girl."I felt my legs become jello when he said that. He ran his hands back through my hair again but this time I felt myself leaking into my underwear. I hardly ever experienced this wetness before. Maybe sometimes when I watch a movie with Channing Tatum in it, but that is about it.

Daddy walked behind me as I stood by my bed.

"Pumpkin, why don't you let your Big Brother and me put your pajamas on for you," Daddy said, pulling my shirt up already. He was forceful but loving. I raised my arms up, so it would be easier for him. He took off my bra.

"Spread your legs apart, sweetheart. Brother needs to help you with your bottoms."

I spread my legs wide, as Brother pulled my pants and my underwear down. He saw the wet spot on my panties. "Daddy, this black slut is ready," he said as Daddy groped my big brown, hard nipples.

Daddy started sucking on my tits. I felt helpless as Big Brother put his fingers, first one then two until finally three in my black pussy. I was dripping down my thigh.

Daddy stopped sucking my nipples, grabbed my head and looked me right in the eyes.

"Listen you fat black whore," Daddy spoke with a harshness I never heard before but it made me moan. He then grabbed my dreads and pulled me on the bed. "We adopted you because we wanted to fuck your fat black ass once you became fully legal. We could have done it at 18, but we wanted to get you drunk first. You are going to call me White Daddy now, you got it, nigger slut?" He slapped my face. I moaned and squirted all over my Big Brother's fingers.

"You see this Dad?" Big Brother said, "This black whore likes being called a nigger."

Brother took his fingers out of my sopping wet pussy. Then he unzipped his pants. White Daddy forced my head down to Big Brother's dick.

"Suck his white cock, nigger," Daddy hissed in my ear while still grabbing my hair, making me sit up on the bed. Brother came closer to me and stuck his beautiful, pink cock into my mouth. It had to be 8 inches long, with a lot of girth. I sucked on his cock, although I have never ever experienced giving oral sex before. I sucked on his dick like a lollipop, wanting to devour him. Daddy watched me give my Big Brother head. Daddy took off his own pants. I saw his boxers tent up with an impressive cock.

"That is it, bitch," Daddy said shoving his boxers down and rubbing his now free cock. "Suck that white dick with those big black lips. Put more spit on it."

I spat on my brother's cock, which made Daddy and Big Brother moan at the same time.

"Get up, bitch," Daddy said grabbing my hair and making me stand. My brother's dick plopped out of my mouth.

"Lean forward," Daddy demanded. I leaned forward making as much as a 90 degree angle as I could. My big brown breasts jiggled down and I felt my stomach fat on my legs.

"Fuck your sister, son," Daddy said. Big Brother slipped behind me and started fucking me from the back. While he picked up his paced, Daddy stuck his big white cock in my mouth. While it was a little smaller than Big Brother's, it was definitely girthier. I could barely put my lips around it.

Daddy started caressing my face as I sucked his big daddy cock. I felt myself leaking as Big Brother pounded by black pussy. I started to squirt.

"Oh that's it, sweetheart," Daddy said now, lovingly. He grabbed most of my hair and forced my face to really fuck his cock. He made my head bob on his dick making some of my dreads cascaded down the side of my body. I felt so full. Brother in my pussy. Daddy in my mouth.

"Oh shit, sis, I am about to cum," Brother moaned.

Daddy moaned after hearing Brother and looked me in the eyes. "Okay, you filthy nigger slut. Let your brother use that black whore pussy for what is good for... BREEDING."

I moaned so loudly as I felt Brother's jizz pour into my cunt. Some of it leaked out of my freshly fucked hole, while I felt some of it wiggly around in my pussy.

Daddy removed his dick from my mouth. Brother moved out of the way as Daddy bent down behind me. Daddy got on his knees and licked my cum and Brother's cum off of my thighs and pussy. He stuck his tongue so far into my pussy that I squirted again.

'What a tasty cream pie," Daddy said standing up. He licked around his mouth to get the last drops of wetness.

"I knew black pussy juice would taste the best," Daddy said, making me blush.

He then stood up, bent forward and stuck that amazing, big, Daddy Cock inside my already used black hole.

He fucked me so hard I thought I would split in half.

"I love you, my black princess," Daddy whispered while moaning. "Take all of Daddy's cum like a big girl black slut."

I screamed as I squirted all over Daddy's dick. He busted so much cum in my pussy that a lot of it spilled down my thigh. Daddy rubbed his fingers along my inner thigh and put his finger to his mouth.

I was completely tired and a little dizzy from the alcohol. Love filled my heart.

"I love you Daddy. I love you Big Brother," I said as I laid down in bed.

Daddy pulled the blankets over my naked, exposed body.

"We love you too, sweetheart. You are the best daughter anyone could ask for."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adopted Black Daughter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds