• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Toy Story

Toy Story

12

Preface:

First, let me say this: You are reading my first attempt at writing a story in English, since my native language is German. I have already published several stories on Literotica in that section, so if you want to read some other stuff written by me, check them out there.

Second: Why did write this specific story? Actually, I wanted to play this one out in the chat of Literotica, but since connections were unstable, I just had enough and wanted that fantasy out of my mind and on paper. Thus you are now reading it here. I hope you have as much fun envisioning it as I had writing it. If you liked it or see some flaws in it, please leave a comment so I can either improve or just continue to write the way I did this time.

*****

Jenny had always been taking care of people's pets, at least since she had been 15. Now she was 18 and high school didn't leave her with many other options of earning some money, since she was not interested in getting her long hair scented with the disgusting fumes of fried food and meat. She probably could have given lessons to other students, but she didn't particularly like the girls and boys her age. She had always been somewhat fixated on older guys. Not grandpa-old, but she had an eye for men that were real grown-ups.

Through her job she had come into contact with all sorts of people: moms needing a day off, families going on a vacation, men needing to attend a formal dinner or rendezvous for longer than their pets would have been able to endure alone. She had always been given a certain amount of money and some liberty as to what she was allowed to do within the houses: use their gym, swimming pool and baths if she had a date herself after a job and so on. Last time though, she had fucked up:

She had been taking care of John Miller's shepherd as she had done every so often already. They had met about 2 years ago and she knew that he was single and loved his dog dearly. In time, they had become friendly with each other though nothing sexual ever happened between them. They just enjoyed talking to each other before or after Jenny had a job at his house.

Well, that last time was different because she had lost track of time: It had been a warm autumn day and she had been wearing a flimsy skirt and yellow top that at least hinted a little bit at her small breasts. Since she hadn't been wearing a bra, the fabric had rubbed her nipples all day and she had been feeling hotter than the weather could have been accounted for. When she had arrived at John's, everything was fine and he had been in a hurry to leave for the dinner. She had left with his dog, gone for a walk for half an hour and returned later to give him his food. She then had sat down in the living room to watch some TV when her hand had accidentally travelled down the skirt to rub that itch between her legs. At that time, she hadn't had real sex for more than half a year and she had been forced to resort to her trusty vibrator whenever she had needed some stimulation. Since she never would have brought such a thing into the house of any of her customers, she then had used her fingers to hike up her skirt in front of the TV, placed her feet on the edge of the table and slip her fingers below the thin, almost sheer panties. She had sighed softly as her fingers spread the tiny petals of her pink flower and entered her moist vagina that had been slightly damp all day. There was no need for her to prolong it into a delicious session of fulfilling masturbation, but simply wanted to get off. Jenny had pulled the panties aside, exposed her sex to the slightly cool air, and then had sunken two fingers into the velvet folds. She had rubbed her clit with the thumb and stroked the G-spot with her fingers until the delightful cramps of a nice orgasm had shaken her tiny frame on the sofa. She had then set her clothes straight, washed her fingers after sniffing at them with a little smile on her face and continued watching TV; or began watching it since she really hadn't been paying attention before, understandably.

Later, John had returned and thanked Jenny for her service and paid her as always. As he hugged her goodbye, she inhaled his scent and wished, a man like him would at one point or another be interested in her.

Two days later though, she had gotten a message from him with a video attached. The message only read: "We need to talk." As she had opened the attached file, she had to witness herself in full bliss as she had rubbed herself on John's sofa, her sex exposed and the wetness glistening in the light of the room. She blushed beet red and swallowed hard. This could go real bad.

Now here she was, at John's house after he had delivered her an ultimatum: For one night, she'd let him take her out somewhere and she'd have to obey him. Otherwise, the video would be shared on the city community's webpage, on XXX-sites and sent to her family. She wouldn't have been able to stand the shame, so she had agreed. She had had to bring a certain set of clothes: a loose shirt, tight fitting jeans that were almost as tight as her yoga pants and a G-string.

Now here she was, a bag with the required clothes over her shoulder, her fingers trembling as she reached up to ring the bell at John's door. Suddenly the door was thrown open and John stood there, his face a mixture of a scowl and a grin. Jenny didn't know it, but his feelings were a mixture of nervousness, excitement and anticipation. She was afraid of what he might have planned for her and even terrified if she would be forced to do something she'd rather not do.

"Hello Jenny, come in." he said as she was standing there, not moving, the finger still hovering over the bell.

"Yes, sure. Hello John." She said in response. Her tiny frame shook a bit, but after she took a deep breath, she stepped forth and was inside the house again. Boomer came around the corner and said hello to her with a wagging tail and pushing his head against her hip and sniffing at her crotch. She pushed him to arm's length away and petted his head. Then he ran away to fetch her some knotted rope he wanted to give her so she would play with her. When she didn't take it, he ran away again.

She stood there, unsure what she should do now. Nervous she stroked back a strand of her almost blonde hair. He had told her to come to his house with the clothes he had demanded, but not, what would happen from there on.

He eyed her. She felt exposed when it flashed through her mind that he had seen her naked as she was rubbing her clit wantonly. Her face grew hot under his stare.

He had closed the door and stood with his back leaning onto the hard wood.

"Go, take a shower." he said and pointed in the direction of the big bathroom.

Jenny was unsure if she had to answer or just do what she was told. After a second of hesitation, she got going and hurried into the bathroom. When she wanted to lock it, she realized that there was no key. Yet now she was too afraid to ask John for it. Maybe he didn't know it, so asking him would make him aware of the open door.

She undressed and glimpsed at the mirror on one wall: Her tiny figure was barely 5 feet high, there was not really much to say about her almost non-existent breasts, but her nipples were pointy from the protruding areolas on. Her belly was a flat, only lightly muscled. Her best feature was her ass that had an almost perfect circular shape when one looked at it from the side. Her legs were somewhat skinny, but by far not enough to think of her as an anorexic chick. The overall impression she gave to an observer was that of a pixie that had grown to almost human sizes. The long hair reaching to beyond her shoulder blades swung freely when she turned around to the faucet.

John had gone to his room and fetched a small device that he had ordered just for this night. As he stood in front of the bathroom, he waited until he could hear her starting the water. He imagined her as she stood there, stark naked, the water running down her tiny frame and into all the crevices he was looking forward to explore tonight. He had no idea what she really looked like between her legs because her hands had obscured that when she had rubbed herself, but he was about to find out. He opened the door and stepped into the room right as she had shut down the water again.

She gave a little squeal and tried to cover what little breasts she had and put a hand in front of her pussy. "John! Please, leave!" she surprised herself by saying this.

He only smiled, raised a brow on her demand and eyed her up and down as she stood there, trying to hide her body in the bright light of the LEDs in the ceiling.

"Isn't that a presumptuous demand in your position? You also forget that you have nothing to hide from me since I have already seen it all. Repeatedly. In HD, if you wondered."

She blushed again, but didn't move an inch.

"Get out of the shower and I'll give you something else to wear for tonight." he ordered in return, but offered her a hand so she could step out safely. Also, it would mean that there would be one hand less to cover her nakedness. Hesitatingly she took his hand and bared her tits in the process. The other hand still covered her elsewise bare nether regions. She had shaved just yesterday and was still smooth as a baby's bottom there, along her legs and under her arms.

Then she stood there, him still keeping her hand prisoner and looking at her body. Beholding her graceful curves (as there were), it was way more than he had hoped for after having watched the recording of the night she had taken care of his shepherd. Actually...it had been an accident that he had gotten hold of that in the first place: Before he had left, he had forgotten to switch off a security feature he had programmed into an HD camera that he had installed above his TV. It scanned the room for movements and if it detected motion, it would record it and save to a HDD that was connected to it. Later that night, after Jenny had left and he had returned from the exhausting dinner, he became aware of the fact that the security program had sent him an email, informing him of movements in his house. He then had gone to the TV, switched it on and watched the recording. He had almost immediately deleted it when he had seen that it was only Jenny, sitting there. However, right as he was about to push the damning button, she had lifted her skirt and exposed her bare sex to the camera. His eyes had been glued to the screen then, watching the young woman cum right in front of his eyes. During the next days he had pondered, what to do with this. Delete, share, treasure it...? Then, as he had watched it again, the plan had formed in his mind to extort more views of her deliciously tiny body. This time, in real life, not on some flat screen.

He shook himself from the memory and let her hand go.

"Turn around and spread your legs. You are not allowed to look. If you do, I'll share the video. Understood?"

"Yes." she answered with a meek tremble. She turned around, placed her feet about two feet apart and put her hands on the windowsill in front of her.

"Are you joking? That's not nearly far enough. Spread!" he commanded, getting firmer in his orders and using a more assertive voice.

She was intimidated into submission for now. John watched in rapt silence as first the pink star of her anus appeared and as her buttocks spread more, the tiny folds of her pussy lips. He couldn't keep from licking his lips as he saw the little culprit's sex unfolding in front of him. She hung her head in shame and defeat, but closed her eyes as to not risk him sending the file.

John took out the small device and rubbed the hard shell of the 'egg' along her thighs. First, it got wet from the water that still clung to her skin, then it was rubbed right along her pussy and he gathered a little amount of her natural moisture to make it slick. Finally, he pushed the thing in between her rosy folds and kept the pressure up until it slipped into her body and she jolted with the intrusion. He didn't hesitate now and pushed the small device deeper into her pussy until almost his whole finger was inside the tiny woman's body. Then he retrieved his finger from the warm, wet embrace and stood up again.

"What did you do? What is that!?" her voice had a panicky touch to it as she held a hand to her pussy and stood up again.

"Don't move!" he ordered. "Don't even think about getting it out before you are allowed to. Dry yourself now and get dressed. We are leaving in 15 minutes." With that, he turned around, left the bathroom and sighed silently after he had closed the door. If the afternoon was going to be as enjoyable as this, it would be a hell of a night for him. Maybe even for her.

Jenny was tempted to attempt a retrieval of the thing from her pussy, but she had no idea whether he would be able to notice that or not. So she decided to follow his instructions to the dot. The G-string was almost non-existent and didn't interfere with the tight fitting pair of jeans. She put on the shirt as well and even some earrings she had brought. If she was to go out, she could do so in style.

Half an hour later, she was entering the cinema with John at her side. They had not talked at all during the ride here: He had kept silent since he was very unfamiliar with how to behave in such situations, Jenny was just too intimidated.

John went to the boxes and bought tickets for ToyStory, which had already been running for 13 weeks at the cinemas. At this time of the day though, not many people would be present due to the fact that most kids were already in bed.

"Jenny, here, take this and get us some drinks, will you? I just saw someone I need to say hello to." John asked her as he pressed fifty dollar into her hands and put their jackets over his arm.

"Errr...yes, sure. What do you want?" she asked in return.

"Get me a coke and take whatever you want for yourself. I'll be back in a minute. Wait at the entrance of our cinema hall. Else..., well, you know." he shrugged.

Jenny stood there, watched him walk away and round a corner before she moved to the drinks, popcorn and other stuff. As she walked to the drinks and sweets section of the cinema, John had sneaked around the corner again, watching her ass sway mesmerizingly. He so wanted to lay his hands on that piece of ass...but it would be best if she also wanted him to do that to her. Then she came to the cups and got herself and him some drinks. He watched in rapt silence, fidgeting with the device in his fingers. She finally moved to the line behind the checkout and just as she was about to place the cups on the counter, he pushed the button for the quarter of a second.

Jenny was barely able to keep her voice in as she felt the brief, low humming inside her pussy. Her hands shook with surprise, almost spilling the drinks in front of the cashier. He looked weirdly at her and asked: "Are you okay, miss?"

"Yes...thanks. It was a...a cramp. It's already over, I think" she stammered. She blushed slightly and didn't dare to speak another word. That this was good thinking was proven when John pushed the button again, this time for almost half a second. She grimaced, having a hard time figuring out what to make of it. It felt wonderful, but she was among all those other people here. Her movements froze when she felt the vibrations for the third time now. This time it wasn't that bad, she had been expecting it and continued walking almost the moment it stopped humming inside her.

When she saw John in front of the door, he grinned broadly. It was almost infectious and for a split second, she grinned too. But, then she remembered the circumstances under which she had been blackmailed to get here. The smile withered and died, a neutral look settled on her face again.

"Any problems getting the drinks?" he asked innocently.

"Oh, it was a shocking experience. But I survived" she answered, regaining some of her confidence, shooting him a cheeky look. John answered by pushing the button, holding it down longer and longer. Jenny squeezed her eyes shut as the vibrations assaulted her pussy and continued to wreak havoc on her self-control for several seconds now. She gasped and her legs began to tremble.

"Please...no...more!" she begged. She was so afraid to draw attention to her, that she needed him to stop tormenting her. He relented and even took the cups from her, so she could steady herself again.

"Thanks, I think." she said and tried to get rid of the residing tingle in her pussy. It was good...a lot better actually than what she was used to by pushing her own vibrator deep inside. She needed to cool down, otherwise her body would betray her arousal to John and all the people around them by showing a wet spot on the tight fitting jeans. Damn him and his choice of clothes.

"Good girl. Now...shall we?" he gestured toward the door and they went inside. Their seats were placed in the last row, almost too far away from the screen and not the best places to watch the show. Other viewers trickled in, but all in all not more than about dozen people seemed interested in this movie anymore.

He led her to the seats and put the jackets on the free seat to the right of him, while she sat down on his left.

"Let's enjoy ourselves tonight, yes?" he inquired.

"I...well, let's do this. I am so sorry still that I did that at your house. Really. I don't feel sorry for myself, but for...the whole situation." she suddenly spilled and surprised herself with it.

He needed a moment to consider an answer.

"Jenny, it's just today and then it will all be over. I am true to my word and won't share anything if the night is over and the rules have been obeyed by you."

"Okay. I just needed to get this off my chest. I really am sorry." she finished and felt relieved for it.

He looked at her for one moment longer as if considering something. Then he turned away and stared at the advertisements on the screen.

It was about half an hour later, Jenny had settled down and was not paying much attention to the device in her pussy since it had fallen silent for so long now. John seemingly ignored her presence, watching the CGI movie. Silently his hand slid to the jackets and opened a pocket. From it he took the small but strong wire straps. He then leaned over and murmured into Jenny's ear, ripping her out of the almost-reverie:

"Keep your hands on the arm rests."

She stared at him with wide almost doe-like eyes, afraid what was to happen.

"Now!" he hissed.

She pressed her arms to the rests, he leaned over and wrapped the ties over her wrists and through a hole in the chairs, securing them tightly, but not so hard as to cut deeply into her tender skin. She would just not be able to wriggle free, try as she might.

"What...are you doing, John?" she dared to ask timidly.

"We are here to enjoy ourselves. That's all that will come to pass. It is going to be a pleasant experience, even if you might not want it!" he finished and with that, he retrieved the remote and pushed a different button than the one he had used so far. This one started a program that would make the small egg in her pussy vibrate for one second, keep still for ten seconds and then repeat the process.

Jenny squirmed as she felt the first movements inside her. She crossed her legs and opened them again. Trying to lift her arms was to no avail and it almost hurt her when she tried it harder. John watched her suffer in delight. He placed her jacket on her lap as to hide from anyone's view what was not yet concealed by the darkness of the room. Then he slipped his hand between her thighs and massaged her.

Jenny was breathing faster and by now she had a little trouble keeping her sighs and whimpering down. The damn egg way up inside her pussy was merrily vibrating away, eating on Jenny's self-control every time the vibration started again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Toy Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds