• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nepotism Meets Nymphomania

Nepotism Meets Nymphomania

12

Author's note: This story picks up just after "The Surprise in The Shower". It's more "incestuous" than "incest" but seems to fall inline with the "Taboo" side of this category.

***********

It was a sweltering summer day outside but Bruce was curled up on his favorite divan inside his luxurious office with his favorite minx, Moxie. His hands danced beneath the frilly folds of her short skirt between her thin toned thighs.

"Did you like how his thick cock tasted on your tongue?" He asked Moxxie as he slipped two fingers between her hungry lower lips.

"Ooh, yeah. He tasted sweet, like honey," she moaned as she arched her back. Her corset flexed under the strain from her round thick breasts. "Keep your fingers right there. I'm going to cum so fast - oooh!" Her voice cried out as she recalled her tryst with one of the members of the clubs' inner circle the night before. Bruce felt her clench around his fingers and then she fell into a limp bunch on the divan's soft cushions.

"Oh, Brucie! There's someone here to see you," Tracy's voice crackled over the office phone's intercom.

Rising from his position between Moxie's legs, Bruce straightened his collared shirt, tightened the rolled up sleeves, and checked his trousers for any signs of his playtime with Moxie. He placed his fingers in his mouth and sucked away the salty goo covering his skin before stepping behind his desk and finding the intercom button on the phone.

"Send them in," he called back to Tracy. On the divan, Moxie was pulling her lacy panties back up beneath her frilly skirts and checking to make sure everything was back in place. She brushed her curly black mane back behind her ears. A pink dyed streak ran through the side of her locks. She curled her legs up underneath her body and lean back against the wall.

The heavy wooden office door swung open and two rambunctious teenage boys piled through.

"Hey-a dad-o!" Jacob called as he strode through the door frame. Or was it Henry? Bruce had a little trouble differentiating his twins.

Bruce stood from his desk and exchange a hug with both of his nineteen year-old sons. The grip from the first young man confirmed it was indeed Jacob. He had always served as the alpha male in the duo.

"I've been expecting you. It's just a surprise you're early for a change," Bruce commented as he indicated for them to sit in the steel chairs in front of his desk.

"We wouldn't want to let you down," Henry replied. "We have something to ask you about, so we just wanted to make a good impression."

"Is that so?" Bruce asked, wondering what wild idea they were conspiring around this time. He was surprised when they had decided to bypass college to attend cosmetology school. They had always had an impeccable sense of style though, something he believed he had passed to them along with his athletic frame, so he couldn't blame them for following their passion. His passions in life had allowed him to build the complex they were sitting in, after all.

"Since we're going to school to learn how to make people beautiful... well, we just thought it would be a great experience to go to the source," Henry explained.

"Yeah, since you have so many beautiful people hanging around the club and working here, wouldn't this be great hands-on training?" Jacob added. "And we're not just trying to get a cheap lay..."

"...But you wouldn't mind some of the perks, right?" Bruce finished his sentence for him. He knew this day might come. He took over this club years ago and ran it with their mother. Even when Bruce was with Justine, they never tried to hide what they did from their sons. They tried to build respect for all people and all passions in their sons, even if they weren't allowed to come anywhere near the club until they were adults.

"You make a good point. We've got people working here who can work magic with hair, makeup, and costumes. They're amazing at what they do... I suppose I could find a spot for you, if you're mother is ok with it."

"She's the one who said to come to you," Henry replied. He left out the part about sharing his mother's body with his twin just before asking for her permission.

"I'm sure this sounds like fun, but how are you going to handle being around adults who have been intimate with your mother or me? Hell, what are you going to do about working at times when we're running around naked with our friends?"

"You're the one that taught us that the human body is nothing to be ashamed of," Henry used his father's words against him. "We just want to be the best at what we do. If worlds collide, then so be it."

"Fine. If you want to work around here, then we're going to dive right in," Bruce responded conclusively. "Moxie, hop up. We're going to show the boys around."

"Sounds like fun to me, boss!" Moxie jumped to her feet from her relaxed position on the divan. She slipped into her purple wedges that added three inches to her petite frame and led the way as the trio of men followed her out the door.

***

Bruce watched his sons watch Moxie's ass bounce with each step as they followed her down the long hallway that led to the locker rooms at the ground level of the bulding.

"This way, guys," Moxie beckoned and they turned a corner just before hitting the door that led out of the building.

Benches cut through rows of lockers in the softly carpeted locker room. Bruce could hear showers running in the next room. Members dropped into the thriving club at all hours of the day and, while these showers were supposed to be for cleaning up only, Bruce could only imagine what was going on in there. Farther down the center bench, Bruce could see a nude tall older man embracing an equally naked young woman one last time before they parted ways. Her pert full breasts mashed into his sternum as they embraced.

Moxie reached into her silky black blouse and pulled a lanyard out from around her neck. The fob could open any lock in the complex and the lockers were no different. She popped the locks on four lockers and then slipped the lanyard back around her neck.

"Here we go. Next stop, naked-ville!" she excitedly proclaimed.

"Where we're going, all the members will be in some sort of undress and so will we," Bruce explained. He slipped off his shoes and sox, and saw his sons exchange a surprised look before they followed suit. At least they didn't chicken out on the very first test.

Behind his sons, Bruce watched Moxie pull off her wedges and then toss her short skirt to the floor. He stared at the bare pink folds between her legs while she pulled her blouse up over her head. Bruce never grew tired staring at her gravity defying breasts or teardrop shaped ass.

Henry and Jacob each looked like they were standing with their backs to mirror as they shoveled their clothes into lockers on opposite sides of the aisle. Their lean muscular frames would fill out over time, Bruce thought as he looked at the squared shoulders and long legs that reminded him of his own body at their age. He still wore his shape well, he felt, there was just a little extra of him in some places. Moxie was staring down at the twins' matching cocks. Their rather long circumcised penises were pinker at the tip and flopped down over sets of hairless testicles.

"Nice and hard, just like dad!" Moxie observed after smacking each of them on their asses. The twins laughed.

Bruce turned and waved for the group to follow him out of the locker room and around the corner to the exterior door. He stopped and motioned for Moxie to take the lead. She waved her hands in front of a set of disclaimers by the doorway.

No one under the age of 18 allowed past this point. No exceptions!

By passing through this door, you consent to viewing naked adults and adults of both genders engaged in sexual acts

Don't be a dick (but share if if you have one)

Don't just stare! Make friends if you can!

All sexual contact requires consent from all parties!

Have fun!

"Listen, you guys are about to see some things you may not expect. You might see people you may not expect. Anything we see here is absolutely confidential. It's what the members expect. It's what I expect, ok? No telling your friends or your girlfriends about any of this?" It was Bruce's last request before the twins saw what really went on behind the club's high walls.

"OK," Jacob responded.

"You got it," Henry said.

Then, with a wave of the fob still tied around her neck, Moxie unlocked the door that led outside. She pulled the door open for the twins to walk through and Bruce watched them take a moment to adjust to the bright light and then stare at their surroundings.

The back door to the club's administrative office led to the pool. In front of the group, several couples were enjoying their afternoon delights. Bruce's group passed a chubby woman with floppy breasts riding her big bellied companion reverse cowgirl style on a sturdy wooden deck chair. In the pool, sitting on the steps, Bruce spid one of the clubs' congressional members. She was wearing sunglasses but they hardly concealed her identity. A salt-and-pepper haired man, certainly not her young husband, was teasing her bare vulva with his tongue while she pinched at a pair of erect pink nipples on her slender breasts. Bruce watched the twins staring at the various body shapes and sizes as they passed the pool and was impressed that they were mature enough not to freak out when they noticed an up and coming actress napping without a top on.

Moxie made sure the tour took them up close to the first floor windows of the grand hotel that ran parallel to the long rectangular pool. Bruce heard a knock on a window and peered through the glass to find one of his favorite couples. The wife, Maggie, was bent over the small circular table in the window and her husband, Thomas, stood over her bell shaped ass driving his manhood between her cheeks over and over again.

Bruce heard a feminine chuckle. Next to him, Jacob had developed a raging boner and a wide-eyed look of embarrassment. Henry was looking down at Jacob's veiny throbbing cock and trying to suppress a laugh but the young man's own smooth thick shaft was at half mast.

"Never watched a loving couple in mid-coitus?" Moxie asked. "Don't worry, it's natural reaction. Let me give you a little hand, actually."

Bruce almost choked when Moxie grabbed Henry's thick shaft with one hand and then spun down to her knees facing the twins. She looked up at the two hunks with a "fuck-me" look in her eyes and expertly slipped her fists up and down their hard shafts and gave them a little twist just as she reached the base of their bright read circumcised heads. Bruce found he enjoyed watching his cum-hungry plaything sharing her gifts with his twin sons. He knew he couldn't wait to see her in action later but he also knew they had work to complete.

"Busy day in the quad," Bruce commented. "OK, ok, Moxie, let them go. Maybe you can get a shot at them later. We still have to head across the pool and see where the real action is."

Moxie rose and apologetically patted the underside of each of the twin's throbbing shafts. She skipped between them, leading the way to the activity center that housed the complex's casino, theater, and ballrooms.

"Let's see what's going on over there," Moxie called back to the group. Bruce watched her tits and ass bounce in profile while he and his sons strode to catch up.

After a few minutes wandering inside the large ballrooms and small dungeons inside the activity center, Bruce heard giggling from inside one of the rooms.

"Hiya Brucey!" he was greeted by Lacy, the dreadlocked makeup artist who helped transform members so they could realize their fantasies. "What'd you' bring me?" She pulled away from the thin nude back of a woman she was painting to look like some sort of jungle cat. In the chair across the room, a costume designer was putting the finishing touches on the outfits worn by a couple men who looked like they were dressed for a safari.

"Lacy, this is Henry and Jacob, my twin sons. They're studying cosmetology and could be working here soon - if they can promise to stay on their best behaviors."

"Well, maybe not too well behaved?" She laughed and pulled at her tight blonde dreads. "I wish you all the best, but I've got to get back to painting this leopard so she can go chase some wayward tourists," she said with a nod to the men across the room. She turned the nozzle back up on the airbrush she was using and went back to work transforming the athletic woman in front of them.

"Whatever the fantasy, as long as it's legal and between consenting adults, we can accommodate it," Bruce explained.

"You guys want to see the beach?" Moxie asked.

"Yeah, definitely," came Jacob's reply.

High walls separated the club compound from the rest of the world but, beyond the beach stretched ocean as far as the eye could see. Thankfully, the club was in a remote enough location on the coast that they didn't have many problems with boats camping out beyond the breakers to spy on their beaches. On the occasion that Bruce did receive a report of a suspicious looking craft lingering too long out beyond the breakers, he called his friend who captained a security boat for deep sea fishing companies, to chase off the intruders.

On the path that led from the exit of the pool deck to the beach, the group came across two couples. It looked like they were swapping blowjobs as the younger woman in the group was on her knees in front of a middle-aged man with her mouth latched onto his low hanging sack. On the other side of the trail, a middle aged woman with plump sagging breasts was deep throating a young man who looked to be in his late twenties. Moxie stopped the group to watch the older woman work her craft. She was slowly releasing the young man's slender shaft from her throat. Her lips popped off his uncut tip as it broke free of her mouth and a trail of slimy saliva pulled away with it.

"More for me?" she asked, noticing the twins standing on either side watching the action. They looked back at Bruce and he could only shrug, wondering how they would handle themselves.

The woman turned to Henry first and began sucking on the tip of his cock, making it rise from its limp state between his thighs. As she pleasured one twin, she reached a hand to grasp the shaft of the other and used small slow strokes to pull it toward a full erection. Her previous companion stood watching the new threesome while he stroked his hard slimey shaft.

It looked like Henry was enjoying the feeling of her lips locked around his shaft a little too much, so Bruce intervened. He needed the twins to wait for the final test.

"Alright, alright, we've got to keep going. Enjoy yourselves," he urged the couples as the group turned back toward the main section of the complex.

Bruce led the group back to the activity center, where he found an open sitting room. He flopped down onto an armchair and Moxie delicately dropped her toned butt onto one of the arms. The twins sat on the sofa, just a few feet away.

"OK, so, you've seen the complex," Bruce started. "Are you still interested in a job?"

"Hell, yeah!" Jacob blurted out but then clamped his hand to his mouth. "I mean, it would be a great experience, I'm sure."

"Oh, don't be ashamed. Enthusiasm is the engine that keeps the wheels turning around here."

"I'm in," Henry added.

"That's great. Then, I've just got one more test for you. I need you two to show Moxie a good time. You game, Moxie?"

Moxie jumped off the arm chair and squaled. He knew his sons' young athletic bodies would be to her liking.

"Come and get it boys," she said,cocking her hips to the side to accentuate the curves of her plump ass.

The twins picked her up off the ground and carried her back to the couch where they tossed her onto the pillowy cushions. Henry wasted no time bending down to give his mouth access to her pretty little folds while Jacob was slowly inserting his cock in and out of Moxie's mouth.

"I might as well enjoy myself," Bruce said. He made himself comfortable and then spread his legs and slowly began pulling just below the tip of his penis head. He could feel his cock get hard in his fingers in a matter of seconds and then used his whole hand to grip his meaty pole.

Bruce couldn't believe how hot it was to watch Moxie fooling around with the flesh of his flesh. It was like watching himself getting blow in his prime.

"Oh fuck, Jacob... er Henry... oh fuck, whoever you are, keep doing that!" Moxie cried out in her smoky voice. Her head bobbed back and forth as squeezed her nipple between two fingers like she always did during an orgasm.

Moxie shoved Henry away from her pelvis after her orgasmic cries settled and Bruce caught a glimpse of her sticky wet folds for a moment before she shifted positions so Henry could insert his stiff manhood between her legs. Moxie laid on her back, letting her tits bounce on her chest. Jacob's hips were thrusting in small strokes into her lips while she tickled his balls with her fingertips.

"Oh, god, don't make me cum before we get to fuck!" Jacob pleaded.

"You heard your brother," Moxie panted to Henry whose thighs slapped against her ass while he pressed her knees into her sculpted abs. "Let's switch."

A sea of naked flesh rolled around the sofa as the young lovers swapped positions. In a moment, Jacob was sitting on the sofa while Moxie lowered her folds around his plump cock head. She was straddling him while facing outward toward Bruce who was now rapidly pounding his cock with a tight grip. In spite of the many times he had pounded Moxie's warm pussy with everything he had or watched other men do the same, he found himself jealous of his sons who, for the first time, were experiencing her slick inner walls that always fit like a glove.

"Oh, fuck. Play with my clit while he fucks me!" Moxie demanded of Henry whose cock was being pummelled by her fist. He leaned forward and followed instruction. His fingers glided between her stretched lower lips just inches above his brother's thrusting cock.

"Oh, shit this is hot," Bruce whispered under his breath. He watched Moxie's perfect pink lower lips spread and contract with each thrust from his son's flushed cock. His hand was now pistoning at full speed around his stiff cock.

"I'm cumming again, don't stop you little bastards!" Moxie was wailing loud enough for half the complex to hear. Bruce couldn't take offense at what she said: technically Bruce married their mother after their birth, even if the divorce came only a decade later.

She twitched and bounced on Jacob's stiff glistening manhood one last time through her orgasmic cries before coming to rest with his shaft buried deep inside her hole. Her head fell forward and her long curls fell in front of her face. With a flip of her head, the pink streaked locks fell back into place around her ears and neck. A smile curled on her lips as she panted to catch her breath.

"Oh, boys, time for a little something for you," she cooed and dropped to her knees on the floor in front of the sofa.

Moxie grabbed a stiff young prick in each fist and Bruce could hear her mouth slurp on each cock in turn and the skin-on-skin slaps as she assaulted his sons' manhoods with her hands.

"Ooof, I'm gonna blow!" Jacob winced.

Jacob's cock head rose over the top of Moxie's head as she leaned in to slip one of his plum-sized testicles in her mouth. The first shot from his penis tip flew over Moxie and onto the floor between the lovers and Bruce. The rest of Jacob's milky goo flowed down onto Bruce's plaything's sweaty forehead.

"Nice start, let's see what you've got, big boy," Moxie said in a sultry as she turned to let Henry spray his semen across her body. "Show your daddy how hard you can come on my tits."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nepotism Meets Nymphomania

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds