• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • "Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills

"Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills

12345

"Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills

Summary: A mom becomes her son's slut after catching him with a girl.

Note 1: This is dedicated to LibraryWizard who requested the story.

Note 2: This is a NUDE DAY 2017 Contest Story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, Robert, Dave and Wayne for editing this story.

"Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills

PROLOGUE

THE SON: JEREMY

Do you know what's hard?

When the hottest woman you've ever met lives in your own house.

When the most beautiful woman in the world is your own mother.

When your biggest turn on is what she wears every single day... nylons. I'd always assumed they were pantyhose until I checked out her dresser drawer one day and learned all her pairs were either thigh highs or stockings.

When, even though you're dating the hottest cheerleader in the high school, 99 percent of your jerk-off fantasies are visions of what you want to do to your own mother.

Do you know what else is hard?

My cock... all the time... when my mother is home... when she's walking around in her stocking-clad feet, invariably with those gorgeous painted toenails showing through the silky fabric... while she's sitting on the sofa in a short skirt, legs crossed, half her thighs showing, chatting with me exchanging bon mots while she's flashing her exotic green eyes... when our conversations pause so she can draw her perfectly manicured fingertips through her flaming red hair... when she's bending over to put dishes in the dishwasher and accidentally showcases her trim, perfect ass... when she's relaxing on the couch with that silky, thin, powder-blue housecoat draped sensuously over her firm, generous tits with their firm, half-inch nipples poking through, looking so appetizing that I wished I could nurse on them like I'd done eighteen years ago....

So, every night I ended up jerking off in my room, watching online porn with my laptop and headphones, imagining the sights and sounds of whatever woman I was watching suck cock or get fucked was my naked mother offering all of herself, and I the lucky participant.

My mother, by the way, is a strong-willed, determined, no-nonsense woman who's worked hard for almost two decades... ever since I was born and the deadbeat father I've never met had moved to another state when she was four months pregnant. The only saving grace in that entire humiliating relationship had been that she'd finally managed to stand up to him and say goodbye... just before discovering she was pregnant. Not that he would have cared, except as another notch on his well-used gun.

My mother was...is... amazing. She had help from my grandmother, her mother, during those tough years of going to college while raising a child. She had taken seven years to earn her bachelor's and a law degree, and by now had been one of the District Attorneys for the city for the past eight years. She is very successful.

My mother, having initially given me a quality set of genes, had subsequently nurtured and encouraged me over the years, and I had responded by becoming strong-willed, capable and determined too. I was a starting receiver for the football team and a starting point guard for the basketball team. I worked hard and expected my teammates to work hard.

I was also very confident... another gift I'd inherited from my mother. I had a confidence that included a fair amount of swagger.

A confidence that also kept my sex life pretty busy. My girlfriend Casey was super-hot, but she was more a pillow princess. Sure we fucked, but she was rather boring in the bedroom and wouldn't suck my cock. Her wealthy family had pampered her all her life, and every situation, including in bed, was all about her.

Thankfully in addition to my girlfriend, who I was obligated to date because as a prominent jock everyone thought I deserved her beauty and wealth, I also had a few girls and women on the side.

I had Eleanor, a nerd who was my Chemistry partner, who was a shockingly great cock sucker and often met me in the school newspaper room that almost no one knew existed to suck me and swallow my load. I hadn't fucked her yet, but planned to take her cherry very soon.

I had Alexandra, a college student, who I had fucked a couple of times, although that was more about 'Wow-I'm-banging-a-sorority-sister' than anything else. She is super-hot too, but the lightbulb inside is rather dim and in truth I like a smart woman... one of the reasons I enjoy Eleanor, as she is sweet, smart and secretly slutty.... or at least she will be when I'm done with her. I'd dump Casey and date Eleanor if I thought it wouldn't completely blow up the hierarchy of high school. Actually as I think about it, that would actually be a pretty good idea. Plus, Eleanor gives a blow job like no one else I've ever had blow me... and I imagine with experience, since she is still a virgin, she could become a great fuck too.

Lastly, I have Mrs. Anderson, our chubby, but voluptuous and sexy, neighbour from across the street, whom I could pop over and fuck any of her three holes anytime I wanted. What makes it hotter is she is married and the thrill of getting caught was exhilarating. I'd fucked her in her garage while her husband was in the house, I'd had her give me a blow job in her bathroom while her husband was in the bedroom, I'd come on her face in her car and made her rub it all over her face before entering her house. I'd ass fucked her just minutes before her husband came home, depositing a load deep in her ass, then making her put her panties on and allowing my seed to soak them as she walked out to her living room and sat down, pretending to have been reading as her husband walked in the front door and appropriately, I snuck out the back door.

Anyway, wanting to dump a load before I went out to the movies to be seen with Casey, I texted Eleanor to come over to my house. She came over once or twice a week while Mom was at work (Mom never got home before six) to suck my cock and get the load she craved. She literally loved cum... both on her face and on her surprisingly big tits, as well as swallowing it.

So I was sitting on the couch in the basement, playing Call of Duty with a few online friends, with a topless Eleanor sucking my cock when it happened.


THE MOM: KIERA

I had a major migraine and decided to come home early. My next appearance in court was in a few days, and I could do any research I needed to do at home if and when this migraine decided to leave me in peace.

I also needed to get away from working with Kate, a new intern, who dressed more like she was a streetwalker than a professional. Her skirts were too short, her blouses too tight, and they always had one more button undone than appropriate.

Today she had called me 'old' which at 38 I hardly was... but her condescending tone really pissed me off... as she'd done ever since she started her internship a month ago.

I was surprised to see a car I didn't recognize in our driveway, so I couldn't pull into the garage. This annoyed me; I hate parking on the street.

So I headed into the house and called, "Jeremy." Not surprisingly, he didn't answer, likely downstairs playing video games at twice the necessary volume.

I slipped out of my heels, my feet sore after a day in five inch heels. I usually wore practical two inchers, but was trying to compete with Kate's outrageous outfits by upping my heels... even though it was ridiculous to try and compete as I already was one of three key District Attorneys and she was an unpaid intern. Oddly, I was never insecure when dealing with a man, but Kate, who reminded me of the bitches who'd mocked me in high school when I'd gotten pregnant, somehow sabotaged my self-esteem. And although my migraine was subsiding, I was now suffering from aching feet. God, I needed a foot massage.

I wiggled my toes before I headed down to the basement which Jeremy had claimed as his own... minus the laundry room which he NEVER went into, nor did he have a clue how to work either machine. Thankfully, I hired a maid once a week to clean the house and do the laundry.

I walked down the stairs and heard gunshots from whatever game he was playing, and then his voice, "That's it, slut, take all of my cock in your mouth."

I stopped in my tracks.

That car outside definitely wasn't Casey's... his girlfriend's.

And she'd been here a couple days ago, so I assumed they were still a couple.

I was also annoyed because I hate the term 'slut' and the way men use it to dominate and control women.... I fought this kind of bullshit at work all the time and Kate had recently set the firm back a decade or more with her slutty outfits.

I continued down the stairs and walked in from behind my son who was playing a video game while getting his dick sucked... I could see only part of the head of a brunette coming in and out of view.

I was furious. Not only at his treatment of this girl I couldn't quite see, but also at him having sex in my house. I assumed he masturbated in bed... I did that myself... but bringing a girl down here so he could use her and call her dirty names was unacceptable!

He groaned, "Oh yeah, do you want this load all over your face and those big titties, or in that eager mouth of yours?"

I heard a girl's voice reply, "I want to swallow your load."

"Well then keep sucking, my hungry cum bucket," my son said, as he stood up, grabbed her head and began bucking his ass.

My son was fucking her face... although all I could see was his naked, athletic ass bucking back and forth totally out of her control.

I was shocked by his horrible treatment of this mystery girl I couldn't yet see.

Yet, my own body betrayed me as a sudden gush soaked my panties as I instantly became a high school senior again, being dominated by my ex who'd knocked me up and blithely moved on to other fertile fields.

My identity was instantly transformed into a much younger, insecure me. A girl who had been seduced, impregnated and left by a college boy. One who had been willing to do anything for him. I would go to his dorm room after school and suck his dick and then go home for supper, he calling the load he usually made me swallow an 'appetizer'. He called me his secret high school slut, he called me his cum bucket... and although each term was degrading, they each somehow turned me on when I was serving him, but mortified me once I was driving home. I hated the power he had over me, yet every time he called me I hurried over to fall back on my knees and the cycle continued.

Of course, he knew the grip he had over me... I thought he loved me, I knew I loved him... of course I was naïve.

He continually pushed me further. Like the time he came all over my face and then made me go see who it was when someone knocked. I plead for him to not make me do it, but he said if I loved him I would obey. So I did it, mortified when his friend Howard saw my face dripping with cum and joked, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Then my ex-asshole responded, "My cum-canvas was just leaving."

I remember scurrying to a bathroom to wash off my face, and sobbing helplessly the entire drive home, barely able to see the road through my tears.

Yet, I loved him and I thought he loved me. So I'd gone back that very same night so he could fuck me for the first time.

Eventually he convinced me to give up my ass... God it had hurt.... and he sure didn't use any lube, but just muscled it in dry, calling me his three hole cum bucket.

The cycle of being his three hole cum bucket happened for a few more weeks until he finally pushed it too far.

He had me suck off not one, but two of his buddies one night while they played some video game, and that was the final straw... I knew I had to leave him... unfortunately, two weeks later I learned I was pregnant.

From the single occasion when he'd convinced me he shouldn't have to wear a condom if I really loved him.

Of course, this treatment pushed me to become the woman I have become. Determined, no nonsense, a bit of a ball breaker... a woman who now fucks men over... by crushing them in court.

1. CAUGHT IN THE ACT

Jeremy's mother Kiera was brought back out of her horrifying, yet frustratingly stimulating, memories of a past she'd thought she had long ago pushed out of her subconscious, by her son groaning, "God, I love face fucking you. No one would believe the smartest girl in the school is a cum guzzling cum bucket."

Kiera was fuming... she had raised him to be a gentleman, not to treat women with such disrespect. And 'cum guzzling cum bucket' was precisely what her now-nameless ex-asshole had called her nineteen years ago. Deciding to stop this right now, she stalked around the couch and was shocked to see it was Eleanor, who had been over here a couple times in the past to work on some science project, easily the sweetest young lady she had ever met, in pigtails, having her mouth roughly used and violated as her son's thick (holy shit it was thick), cock was sliding in and out as Eleanor used the left hand that was hiding underneath her plaid skirt to rub herself.

The mother interrupted the action with a loud and firm, "What is going on here?"

Eleanor pulled back, instantly petrified, allowing the big cock she loved sucking to escape her mouth before she got her yummy reward, and quickly began searching for her sweater to cover up.

Jeremy was startled too, but noticed his mom looking down at his hard, throbbing, cock. He was so very close to coming, a fact that he cannily knew was obvious even to his angry mother.

For a long, timeless moment Kiera didn't realize she was doing it, and it was likely only a few seconds at most, but she stared at her son's cock... it was huge... incredibly thick, pulsing with imminence, and also about eight inches in length.

Jeremy's mother's attention was thankfully startled away from her son's impressive cock when Eleanor stammered, "I-I-I'm so sorry, Mrs. Watson," clearly near tears.

"It's Ms. Watson," Kiera corrected automatically but firmly, hating being called Mrs.; she then turned her rapt gaze away from her son's cock to present a frosty glare to the young girl, who seemed about to totally fall apart.

"Sorry," Eleanor answered, her head down, avoiding the eye contact that would intensify her shame.

Jeremy knew he was expected to cover up, but chose not to, motivated to push his luck after noticing his mother's non-maternal attention on his cock... his mother always his biggest jerk off fantasy.

Kiera gazed down on Eleanor, who was sheepishly hiding her chest behind her sweater, and felt bad for her, pretty sure that her son had somehow manipulated her... seeing a little, actually a lot, of herself in Eleanor. She said gently, "Eleanor, please go home."

"Yes, Ms. Watson," Eleanor nodded sheepishly, before scurrying out, still clutching her sweater.

Kiera turned to her son who was still standing there, still with his hard cock totally visible and pointing ahead, still not covering himself up. "Jeremy, put on some pants."

Jeremy reached down to pull the sweats around his ankles up as his mother took one last lingering look at her son's cock. It had been way too long since she'd gotten laid. It had been almost twenty years since she'd been with a man, or rather a college boy/asshole. It had only been a few weeks since she'd enjoyed a strap-on, however. She did have a few women she played with (no, not including the slutty intern who she had fantasized about turning into her bimbo cunt licking submissive). It had been only a couple of days since her most recent orgasm from a tongue, but the lack of penetration had left her unsatisfied. She had quit men completely after her ex had outed her to his buddies before they had learned she was pregnant, he'd gone over the top with sharing and she had walked. During college she had had a few 'affairs of convenience' with other female students and even a couple of teachers, with no particular emotional attachments. This streamlined approach to sex had helped provide her with time to study during her seven years in college and law school, before she began dabbling in some more serious sexual relationships, only with females. But this afternoon the idea of a real cock was suddenly very intriguing.

She remained entranced by her son's massive cock until it reluctantly disappeared in his sweats, although she could still see its rampant shape since he hadn't put on any underwear.

Kiera took control of her runaway emotions and asked sternly, "What was that about?"

"Just getting some relief," Jeremy answered, trying to act nonchalant and not at all mortified to be caught in the act.


The mother fumed, "Don't act so complacent. Your behaviour was atrocious, and you were doing it in our home."

"I'm eighteen," he replied. "You had sex before you were eighteen."

"That was a different time," Kiera responded, her anger fading as she realized his point was tough to refute.

"Yeah that's true; these days oral sex is much more common, not less," he said, imagining his mother sucking his cock, before attempting a joke and trying to ease the tension, "Plus, she can't get pregnant that way."

"I don't like your casual attitude towards sex," the mother responded, and then added as she pointed out her own error over eighteen years ago, "You of all people should know the consequences of casual sex."

"Are you calling me a consequence?" Jeremy objected, knowing she didn't mean it like that, but trying to guilt his mother and turn the focus away from himself in this awkward situation.

Instantly, Kiera felt bad, as that hadn't been her intention. She quickly apologized, "Jeremy, I didn't mean that at all. I'm blessed to have such a good son and I can't imagine life without you. But with that said, I would have preferred to have had you a few years later in life."

"I'm sorry," Jeremy said, feeling guilty himself for making his mom feel bad. "I know you don't see me as a mistake."

"Your father on the other hand..." Kiera joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I love you, Mom," Jeremy said, knowing his mom had done so much for him and that his father had done nothing at all.

"Come here," Kiera said, pulling him into a hug... where she felt his cock, still hard, flinch three times against her thigh, which triggered another uncontrollable gush in her surprisingly soiled panties.

Jeremy, of course, couldn't resist flinching his cock against his mother's thigh... slyly throwing it out there that she turned him on.

The mother noticed and chose to ignore it, finished the hug and said, "That all said, dear Jeremy, you need to be disciplined for your treatment of women."

"Really?" Jeremy asked, surprised.

Then an idea popped into Kiera's head. She would teach her son a lesson and regain control at the same time. She pushed away her own sexual hunger and brief mental weakness and said, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"Uh sure," Jeremy nodded, glancing down at his mother's sexy feet again... an invisible magnet pulling his eyes to them.

Kiera noticed, confirming her suspicion that her son had a foot fetish. It was then that Kiera decided she could use her son's horniness and fetish to her own advantage. Deciding to save this advantage until later, she headed upstairs to get what she needed for his punishment.

Meanwhile Jeremy wondered what kind of punishment his mother had in store for him.

2. ROLE REVERSAL

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • "Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds