• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Busted!

Busted!

I turned into my driveway, heart pounding in my throat, and barely breathing. The excitement had built all day at work and now it was finally time. They were inside: my wife and my best friend. And they may have started without me.

My wife and I are thankfully very sexually open. She lets me fuck around when I'm out of town on business or if there's an ex I really wanted an extra piece of. She enjoys the same privilege in return. It doesn't happen often, just enough to keep things interesting.

I shut the car off, steadied my breath, and dried my palms on my pants. The wife had been very vague over the phone, stating only that she'd likely be entertaining company when I got home. I pushed the door open and stepped quietly through the house.

The impossible to miss sounds of a man's groaning pleasure came from the living room. They had started without me.

I snuck up to the corner of the dining arch, swallowed, and peered around. My cock instantly swelled.

My best friend Danny was sitting on the couch, fingers laced through my wife's dark hair, impaling her mouth with his dick. Shannon was kneeling on the floor between his spread knees in a puddle of forgotten clothing. A pair of empty wine glasses and a matching bottle sat on the coffee table.

I watched, slack-jawed, for a moment from behind my shadowy corner. I'd seen her with other guys before, but it had always been in threesomes I had been a part of. This was different. Still hot, but different. Almost like catching her cheating.

Shannon's hand twisted around Danny's shaft. She stroked his thick cock, nibbling at the sensitive flesh beneath its crown, tongue flicking the slit. No question about it: Shannon was a talented, spirited cock sucker. I had bragged about it often to be honest. Danny pressed his head back into the couch and moaned. Shannon stopped sucking, but kept massaging his member. She gave him a wide, knowing smile.

"You like that? I bet you love it," Shannon said.

Danny chuckled. "Oh, believe me, I love getting surprise invites." He pulled Shannon's mouth back onto his cock and drove it deep into her throat. "Especially from my friend's slutty wife."

Their filthy exchange lit my cock on fire. I rubbed the front of my work pants and bit my lower lip to keep quiet. I watched, pulse pounding in my throat, as Danny stood and fucked Shannon's face hard until his balls slapped against her chin. She made little gurgling sounds. Long strings of drool fell from her mouth onto her tits and thighs. Two minutes later she was soaked.

I went nuts in my little hiding place. I fumbled in the dark for my zipper. Watching was too hot to pass on. I had to jerk off. I lowered my pants just enough to fish my aching cock comfortably over my shorts. I gave myself a few tight strokes. Pre-cum spilled over my fingers. I knew I wouldn't last long. But I was torn...

Do I just walk in and join? Do I just watch and wait? Would she get mad if I just dumped a load in my palm and let her have her fun?

All of the angles and questions poured through my mind. I slowed my stroking, trying to hold off the inevitable. Shannon slipped a hand between her thighs. She loved rubbing her clit while sucking dick. Always had. Many a nights had passed where I'd wake up to her warm mouth on my cock and her hands rustling beneath the sheets.

Danny sat back down and gestured to his glistening cock. His eight inches pointed proudly at the ceiling. Shannon used his knees and climbed to her feet. She turned until her back faced him, then lowered herself onto his dick, sighing contently as his girth split her lips wide and filled her up. Even from across the room I saw how red and swollen her pussy was.

Shannon flipped her hair back and glanced over her shoulder at her fuck toy. "That's more like it."

"Does he know you like em bigger?" Danny said, snickering.

"Probably. It's not like this is the first time I've asked for something more satisfying." Shannon sat all the way down. She wiggled her hips getting every last bit of cock she could take.

All of a sudden, I was a bit embarrassed by the size of my own mediocre tool. Compared to his, mine bordered on childlike. And that thought dove me crazy.

Danny's hands guided Shannon's hips. She bounced on the length of his cock, grinding at its base every few strokes. My eyes fought over the competing sights... should I stare her bouncing tits? Or at the giant cock impaling her pussy?

Shannon's hair bounced in a cascade of chocolate waves. She rode her new favorite cock with abandon, moaning and shrieking as Danny filled her up. She traced her fingers up her stomach and squeezed her tits. A nipple disappeared between her nibbling lips.

I yanked on my cock, burning the sexy scene into my brain. Danny's meat glistened with Shannon's slick wetness. She rolled his swollen nuts between her fingers, and gave his sack a gentle tug. I leaned back against the wall and squeezed my own nuts. I groaned.

The slippery sounds from the living room stopped...

"Micah? Are you home?" Shannon asked coyly.

My heart seized. Busted...

I peered around the corner, my face flushed to burning. My cock had already started going limp, so I hurried to stuff it pack into my work pants.

Shannon's grin flashed. She hadn't bothered to dismount Danny's cock. She twisted her hips to give me a better look. His prick stretched her pussy good and wide.

"Don't put it away. Come. Sit over here and stroke that little dick for me," Shannon purred. She gave a few agonizingly sexy grinds on Danny's cock "While I ride a real one."

I walked into my living room and took a seat on the adjacent couch. My pants fell around my ankles and my cock bounced sheepishly in front of me.

Danny looked out from behind Shannon. "Hey, Micah. Thanks for having me." He rubbed his hands up over Shannon's hips and squeezed her tits. "Been way too long."

"Seems so." I gave my dick a slow stroke. A trickle of pre-cum glistened at the slit.

"If you'll excuse me," Shannon said, "I have work to do."

I watched as she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and resumed bouncing on Danny's manhood. She leaned back farther, and picked her feet up until they were resting on Danny's knees. My hand was a blur between my legs. With her thighs thrown wide open, the view was more amazing than I'd ever seen.

They fucked that way for a good while. Every now then, Danny snagged a fistful of her hair and yank her head back to whisper something in private. A glance and a laugh at my expense usually followed.

Danny's dick spilled out after a long stroke. He reached under Shannon's thigh to put himself back in the oven that had to be her pussy, but she pushed his hand away. Instead, she cupped her hand over her sex and deftly tickled the outside of her lips. She made a show of her wetness, letting the sticky rubbing sounds speak for themselves.

"Stop fiddling with that little cock of yours and make yourself useful," Shannon said with a wicked smile. She beckoned with a finger.

I stepped out of my pants and walked over. I raised an eyebrow, but knew what she wanted. She pointed at the floor. With her knees still spread wide, I knelt between Danny's legs and lowered my mouth to her glistening slit. Shannon moaned as I tongued her pussy, flicking her clit a few times every few licks. She shuddered the way she always did before cumming.

"Fuck me. Right fucking now," Shannon said, her voice a sexy rumble.

I stood up and lined up my dripping cock with her hole.

Shannon shook her head. "Not you." She looked down at the huge rod of flesh still at solid attention a few inches beneath her. "Put him back in."

"What?" I asked, not believing what she just said. I looked at Danny. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Danny's cock isn't gonna put itself back in," Shannon replied.

I hooked Danny's cock with a couple of fingers and guided him back into my wife's pussy.

"Mmm. That's better. Isn't that better, Danny?" Shannon purred.

"Much better," Danny replied. His fingers dug into Shannon's waist as she slammed her body back down onto Danny's meat.

Mischief flashed in Shannon's eyes. "Better, baby? You like watching me fuck your friend?"

I stammered. But my own dick pointed at the ceiling. And Shannon didn't miss that little detail. Not by a long shot.

"Oh yeah. He likes it alright. Maybe I'll just call the rest of the guys over some night and fuck all of you at once," Shannon said. I nearly blew it thinking about everyone fucking my wife at once. She rubbed her clit a bit. I stroked my cock, hoping I wasn't the first to cum.

"Lick me, baby," Shannon moaned. She bounced a steady rhythm, ass slapping down on Danny's lap as she fucked him. I hesitated.

"Do it. Please..."

I knelt for a second and lined my mouth up with her clit. I caught the tender little nub between my lips and sealed my lips around it. I licked it a few times, trying my best to work out the timing and avoid Danny's cock. Soon, Shannon moans were so loud I was afraid the neighbors would hear. She clawed one hand into Danny's thigh as he squeezed her around the waist and drove her down onto his dick. Her other hand had a solid grip on the back of my head.

Shannon rubbed my face on her soaking wet pussy. When she finally let me come up for air, her entire pubic area was slick and glistening. My face didn't fare much better. From the cheeks down I was a sticky mess of their combined juices.

"I'm gonna cum, boys. Hurry babe, get your mouth back down there. I want you slobbering on my clit while your best friend fills me up with his cock."

I went back down; just in time to have Shannon's thighs crush the sides of my head. My wife has always had some of the most ridiculously powerful orgasms I'd ever seen. I knew what was coming next. Getting fucked and licked at the same was too much...

Shannon cried out Danny's name. Smashing waves of pleasure rippled through her body and I felt her leg muscles and abs quiver to the point of spasm. Her chest heaved. She ran a hand through her dark hair and arched her back until it pressed into Danny's chest. God damn, was she sexy.

Shannon purred and let out a sigh. "So. You boys ready to cum too?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Danny replied.

Danny lifted Shannon from his cock and planted her down on the couch on all fours. He positioned himself behind her curvy ass and lined himself up.

Shannon tossed her hair over a shoulder and looked me dead in the eye with a coy little grin. She winked. "Hurry up and get that giant cock back inside me."

I groaned, and absentmindedly started stroking myself, patiently waiting my turn.

The couch ground into the wall as my best friend sawed his prick in and out of my wife's pussy. He slapped each side of her ass a few times for good measure. Shannon cooed from the pleasuring pain even as her ass reddened from his hand. Danny grabbed a fist full of Shannon's hair and tugged her head back. He kissed then sucked the side of her neck.

"I'm gonna cum, slut. Where do you want it?"

Shannon's voice dropped to a smokey rumble. "Anywhere you want."

Danny pushed Shannon off his cock and stepped back. Shannon spun around to face him, still kneeling on the couch. She chewed innocently on a fingertip, pouted. Then opened her mouth.

Danny smiled. "Good girl."

Cum exploded from Danny's member. Thick ropes of his seed arced through the air, landing where they pleased on Shannon's cheeks and chin. He stroked his cock for all it was worth, milking the last few drops onto Shannon's eager tongue. When he was finished, Danny staggered back and fell onto the couch.

"She's all yours, bro," Danny said, flopped out on my couch with an arm draped over his eyes.

Finally, I thought.

I stepped in front of my wife, still idly stroking myself until my cock was only a few inches from her lips. She looked up at with her cum-covered face. She hadn't even bothered wiping her chin clean.

"I don't know, babe. I'm kinda tired." Shannon said. She rolled back from her knees and stretched out on her couch. "Can't you just jerk off?"

My balls shot up into my stomach and seized. Was she serious? Did she actually think she was going to fuck in front of me and not give me mine?

Shannon propped herself up onto an elbow. "I'm so tired from fucking a real cock, I mean. Can't you just rub that little thing of yours and let me see."

God damn. Sometimes I truly do love my wife. She knows how to get right under my skin and light a fire. I stood there and stroked my cock in the middle of the living floor. Shannon slipped a hand between her thighs. I could tell she was just doing it for my benefit, just to get me going. I stared at her dancing hand and the streaks of cum on her face. It wasn't long before I was ready to pop.

"I'm gonna." It was all I could say.

Shannon laid back on the couch and cupped her tits. "Danny already painted my face. But these are all yours. I took barely a step closer before my cock started spurting. Most of dribbled out and hit the floor, but I did manage to land one right between her tits. She frowned and rubbed my cum between her tits.

"What a waste."

Shannon walked by me and slunk down on her knees in front of Danny. I watched her give his balls a quick flick of the tongue before working on his pole. She nodded to the puddle of cum on the floor. "You better get that cleaned up and head to bed. I'd get it, but I'm gonna be busy for awhile."

I said it before, but God damn, sometimes I truly do love my wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Busted!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds