• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anonymous - Who's in Room 813??

Anonymous - Who's in Room 813??

Keira's train was just pulling in to central London when her phone buzzed - a text had arrived.

"Come to the hotel at the given address, it is only a few minutes' walk from the station. Go into the bar and text me when you arrive."

She grabbed her handbag from the table and stood up, smoothing down her short summer dress over her thighs, which were barely covered by the light fabric. She had toned legs and loved to show them off, and this dress certainly gave her the opportunity.

As she walked down the aisle of the train she noticed the occasional fellow passenger staring at her as she walked by - some of them even looked up as far as her pretty face, and those that did were rewarded with a beautiful smile.

On leaving the train she made her way quickly through the ticket barriers and across the station concourse. Stopping briefly, she typed the postcode into her phone and figured out which direction she needed to go in, and then set of at a brisk pace. She was nervous and excited about what might happen when she got to the hotel, and she also did not want to be late.

A couple of minutes later she found herself outside a hotel, set back in a large Edwardian terrace. She made her way inside and went into the lounge, then stood at the bar to get a drink. It was early afternoon and the bar was quiet, and it wasn't long before the young Eastern European barman came over to her.

"What would you like?" he asked her.

"I'll have a white wine please, Pinot will be fine." she replied, thinking that a quick drink might help calm her nerves a little.

The barman placed her drink in front of her and she paid him, then made her way to some comfortable looking seats, sipping her wine as she went. She slumped down into the armchair, falling into its soft comfort, then took her phone out of her handbag.

She typed out a text message.

"I'm in the bar."

Almost straight away there was a reply.

"Come to room 813 - go up in the lift, turn right and the room is at the end of the corridor. The door is open, you should come straight in."

Keira's throat went dry, thinking of the person who was texting her. They'd never met, and though they had been engaged in open and frank conversation online for some time, they'd never even spoken on the phone. They both enjoyed a certain edge when it came to sex and sensuality, and this meeting was the culmination of many discussions - and they'd both agreed not to masturbate for a week leading up to the meeting. Though it had been difficult to resist the temptation of her favourite bullet toy, she had behaved herself. She knew the whole situation was totally crazy, if she told her girlfriends what she was about to do, they would say it was insane and tell her not to do it. And what would her husband say? He thought she had gone to work as normal this morning, when clearly this was anything but a normal day at work!

"Bollocks." she muttered to herself, "I am doing this."

She finished her wine in one big gulp, then stood up from the chair and made her way to the lift. As she waited for it to arrive, she received another text.

"When you come into the room, you will see that I am not there. You must go inside, then stand facing the dressing table. Place your hands on the table, lean forward, and wait for me. I will come into the room 1 minute after you. DO NOT look round when I come in, you will spoil the surprise."

The lift arrived and she stepped inside, her heart was racing and a cold sweat chased down her neck to the small of her back - making her shiver. She pressed the button for floor 8, and as the lift started to ascend she gave herself another pep-talk.

"You can do this. It's stupid, but you can do it." she muttered, her free hand covering her mouth as she did so, as if trying to cover up the clandestine nature of what she was doing.

After what felt like the longest lift journey she'd ever had, the doors opened and Keira stepped out into the corridor. As instructed, she turned right and made her way down the brightly lit corridor. When she reached room 813 she saw that the door was propped open slightly, and she pushed it open and stepped inside the room. Inside it was much darker than the corridor, and once her eyes had adjusted to the gloom, she made her way over to the dressing table. She placed her handbag and phone on the dresser, then placed her hands onto the cold wooden surface and leant forwards. She pushed her arse out, knowing that this would be the first thing that her lover to be would see when he walked through the door and she wanted to turn him on as soon as he saw her.

Her phone buzzed once more.

"Ten seconds - I hope you're ready."

She gulped. Her nerves were jangling and she had to fight the urge to grab her things and go, to run as quickly as she could from this crazy situation that she'd put herself in. But she realised it was too late to do anything when, from behind her, she heard the door open and then close, light from the corridor briefly brightening the room. She froze where she was, standing motionless, not sure what to expect.

She heard footsteps approach and with difficulty she resisted the urge to turn round to face her new companion, to see what he looked like, and to make sure that everything was going to be ok.

Her body twitched and she almost screamed when she felt his hand on the back of her neck, his fingers sliding through her brown wavy hair exposing her smooth skin previously hidden under her locks. She shivered in anticipation as they slowly moved across the smooth freckled skin of her shoulders, ever so slowly making their way down her body. As the hand moved onto the thin fabric of her summer dress, a second hand was placed on her, and together they moved down her body, barely touching, just teasing, the sides of her breasts, occasionally squeezing her flesh, but inexorably making their way towards her arse. His hands spent some time caressing her buttocks, gentle contact from the fingers with the occasional harder squeeze - and each squeeze made her body jolt as an instant reaction to the pressure. Finally, the hands moved down further, and she felt the hem of her dress pulled up over her waist, exposing her white cotton panty clad arse to him.

She felt the hands on her as they made their way onto her arse cheeks, caressing them once more, before one of them slowly moved down between her thighs, stroking the soft skin from just above her knee up almost as far as her pussy. The hand made the gentle, sensual, journey from her inner thighs to the small of her back several times, each time a finger would be hooked under the fabric of her panties, teasing her. She desperately wanted to reach down and touch her pussy, to masturbate in front of him so that he could watch her orgasm. But... but... but she didn't. She couldn't. These were his rules, for now at least, so she resisted the urge, hoping that it wouldn't be long before he would make her cum.

She heard him kneel behind her, then his hands held her hips in a tight grip. She winced, more in surprise than pain, as she felt his teeth gently biting the cheeks of her arse. His attention went from one cheek to the other, biting and gently kissing her through her panties, back and forth, before he eventually moved up to lick the smooth skin in the small of her back. As he did so, she felt his hand on her inner thigh once more, gently gripping her smooth flesh. As his tongue slowly but surely worked its way down from her back to her arse, his hand made the opposite journey, slowly, teasingly, working its way up her thigh.

When his mouth reached the cotton fabric of her underwear she hoped that he would pull them down and let his mouth and tongue continue across her bare flesh, but he started to gently bite her through the fabric. Frustrated with him, she thrust her arse back against his face, hoping to encourage a little more intimate contact. He bit her a little harder, as if instructing her to stop, but his hand did move onto her pussy and gently began to stroke her through the soft material.

Her pussy was soaking wet as a result of the anticipation of the last few days, and the attention of this stranger over the last few minutes. She knew that he'd be able to feel how wet her panties had become now that his hand was pressed against her. He began to rhythmically slide his fingers along her pussy, pushing her panties into the crease between her lips as he moved backwards and forwards against her. His fingers applied additional pressure each time they reached her clit, and she moved herself backwards and forwards in time with the motion of his fingers. She hoped that he would be in no doubt how much she was enjoying his attention.

He hooked his fingers underneath the fabric on the crotch of her panties and she felt his fingers delve into her pussy, slipping into her without any resistance due to the extent of her arousal. As she began to push herself back onto his fingers with more force she felt a hard bite on her cheek, and his fingers were pulled out of her. Suddenly, she felt her panties get yanked down to her knees, and then she felt his warm breath against her skin. Then his tongue began to lick her puckered arsehole. She was so aroused that she pushed back against him, encouraging him to explore her arse. She had never had a lover who had enjoyed licking her arse, and knowing that it was something she did not normally do made the whole anonymous act even more sensual. She felt his fingers push back inside her wetness, deeper than before, and she moved her body to his rhythm, while his tongue licked her hole and gently probed her - she felt the tip of his tongue slowly push inside her tight hole, so that she was being fucked by fingers and tongue at the same time.

Responding to her movements he pushed his fingers into her faster and more forcefully, she felt a stretching sensation and realised that he had added another finger inside her, filling her to her limit.

"Oh my god." she gasped, as her arousal reached new heights, "I need to cum... Please, I really need to cum!"

Pushing back onto him harder and harder she cried out, "Fuck me, please... just fuck me... I need you inside me."

His fingers were removed and she felt him stand up behind her. Looking down between her legs she could see her panties, now fallen down to her ankles, and as she watched, his trousers dropped to the floor. His hand gripped her hip and pulled her back against him. She felt his hard cock pressed against her pussy and he briefly wanked himself against her clit, sending a shockwave from her pussy which spread throughout the rest of her body. She pushed back against him, encouraging him to fuck her, and he slid his cock back along her wet folds and pushed it into her. As his cock slid into her, she could feel her pussy stretch to accommodate his girth, and she wanted it deep in her, wanted to be fucked hard.

"Fuck me... Fuck me hard you bastard!" she cried out to him.

He responded to her request by gripping her hips with both hands, his fingers digging into her flesh with a tight grip, and fucking her hard. She reached a hand down between her legs and was amazed to feel how wet she was - not just her pussy, but down her thighs and it had somehow worked its way up her abdomen. Her fingers rubbed her clit and reached back to feel his shaft and grasp his balls as he forcefully fucked her. Putting her fingers back onto her clit, she knew she was close to orgasm, and rubbed herself hard.

"Yes... yes... yes... YES!" she shouted out, as a spectacular orgasm spread from her pussy and coursed through her entire body. She felt lightheaded, weak, totally overcome and as her pleasure peaked, she felt his cock twitching inside her, could hear him grunting with pleasure behind her. She felt jet after jet of spunk leave his pulsating cock, adding more juice to her already soaking wet pussy. She felt the weight of his body against hers as he fell against her, and he put one hand out onto the dresser to steady himself. His gasping breath was loud in her ear, and he tenderly kissed the back of her neck.

She turned her head and in the half light, for the first time, saw the man who she had just allowed to fuck her. She kissed him as best she could, their tongues straining against each other but their lips only just connecting. He pulled out of her, and as she turned to face him she could feel their combined juices oozing from her pussy and trickling down her leg. He pulled her against him and they kissed - passionately, almost aggressively for a minute, but this quickly turned into more delicate and sensual exploration of each other.

He took her by the hand and led her across the room, where he pushed her gently down onto the bed and lay down next to her. She watched him as he gently stroked her body, pushing her hair away from her sweat covered face, and pulled him towards her for another kiss.

After all, they had a few hours before they had to leave, it would be a shame to waste it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anonymous - Who's in Room 813??

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds