• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A First Taste

A First Taste

He pushed her to the ground, his leg pulling behind hers to buckle her knees. Kissing her deeply, never allowing the contact between them to break, he forced her backwards. Her hands reached out for him to support her descent until she was on her back on the damp grass.

He impatiently found the hem of her dress, his cold hand sliding up her body, beyond the top of her leggings, onto her skin. She flinched as his fingers, chilled from the October air, held her torso and then moved upwards towards her chest. All the time he kissed her, his tongue muting her, and reinforcing the power he held over her. He slipped her bra strap off her shoulder, and as his hand cupped her right breast, he pulled her lower lip into his mouth. Then suddenly, pinching hard, he clamped her already sensitive nipple between his fingers, at the same time biting her lip. Her body bucked up against his, but his bulk was over her, keeping her pressed into the cold ground. His knee moved up, forcing her legs to part as she writhed against him.

He stopped and pulled away, looking into her eyes, amused. She was desperate to be touched again, but he held back, the only contact between them now his knee pushing into her pussy. She reached her hands up towards him again, and he took the opportunity to grasp a wrist in each hand, swiftly transferring them to the vice-like grip of one hand. She felt immobilised, unable to protest; his hand held her wrists, his knee still pushed her legs apart, and yet lying beneath him she knew that all she wanted was for him to continue, to take this further, even though the air was bitingly cold and they were only one leafless hedge away from the cyclists heading home on the busy riverside path.

He leaned forward, taking her restrained hands above her head, and went straight to her neck, and bit; she groaned involuntarily as his teeth grazed her skin and his knee pushed ever more insistently into her. He licked at her ear, and laughed as she moaned quietly.

'I love the little noises that you make', he breathed into her ear.

'I can't help myself', she whispered back, and his free hand started to move back towards her exposed midriff. Before she knew what was happening, his hand was inside her leggings, pulling them down and reaching inside her knickers. Even before he got there, she knew what his reaction would be.

'You are so wet', he whispered, 'It feels amazing.' His hand slipped between her legs, a finger running each side of her clitoris, but not touching her where she wanted so much to be touched.

He sat up abruptly, releasing her hands, but she did not move away. 'I want to taste you...' he said, and she couldn't help but sigh, '...I'd love it'. Without another word he was pulling her leggings and knickers down, and there in the dark corner of the field he lowered his face and started to lick her. She knew immediately that it would not take long for her to reach orgasm, as his tongue flicked inside her and across her clitoris. He shifted her knees wider apart, enjoying the binding provided by the leggings which were now tight around her ankles. Finally, blissfully, he slid a finger inside her, then several, and using the forward motion that she loved so much, started to scratch at that itch inside her that she could never quite reach. She knew he was hitting her g-spot, and when he bent again to lick her she cried out, losing all sense of the danger of the situation.

He stroked inside her and around the sensitive lips of her cunt; his tongue played on and around her clit, and time itself seemed to vanish into the sensation of the moment. She was close, and he seemed to know it - pulling away from her so quickly as to make her say quite loudly, 'Oh, don't stop!' He chuckled again, loving his power over her, the helplessness to which he had reduced her, the trust she had placed in him in this situation.

His pause was too long, and it made her squirm with anticipation. Surely he wasn't going to leave her like this, unsatisfied, so close to orgasm? She wanted to pull him by the hair into her pussy, guide his wonderful mouth there and keep him there until he had satisfied her, but she didn't dare try her luck.

It seemed like minutes, but moments later he moved back towards her, the anticipation exciting them both. He licked and sucked her, his tongue sometimes firm, sometimes broad and soft, while his hand now moved harder inside her. She knew there was no stopping, and the deliciousness and ease of her orgasm surprised her. She bucked against him and finally allowed herself to reach down and thrust his head harder against her. He seemed insatiable, laughing again as her cunt tightened around his hand, licking and rubbing her clit as she felt her orgasm throb and flood throughout her entire body.

He withdrew his hand, brought it to her face, and pushed his slippery, wet fingers into her mouth. She sucked at them hungrily, cleaning them of her own juices and wondering what it would be like to have his cock in her mouth. He kissed her again, her taste between them, and the ecstasy of her orgasm fading into a warm, excited glow. She wanted more. She was hooked.

'I love the smell of you on my hands,' he said. 'But we've got to go. It's late. Come on.' He was moving away from her.

'No,' she said, 'it's not fair! I want more.' She was still lying on her back, ankles together, knees wide, pussy exposed to the darkness and the cold air.

'More? Not fair? You have a free orgasm, all this pleasure, and it's not fair? You are a very, very greedy girl.' He leaned back in towards her and placed a flat hand over her pussy; shockingly, he slapped her there, harder and harder on the already sensitive flesh. 'How's this for not fair? How do you like this?!'

She had never been touched like this. But all she felt was the pleasure of his attention, the pain barely registering against the joy of the sensation on her cunt. She would have taken more, for the promise of another orgasm like the one she had just had. She knew she'd take whatever he wanted to do to her. She finally thought she might understand how the line blurs between pleasure and pain. She knew she wanted to experience more, understand more.

He kissed her again, his tongue going hard into her mouth, a promise of what was to come. 'I can't wait to have you to myself, where I can tie you up and tease and torture you to my heart's - and my cock's - content.'

She kissed him back, equally hard. 'I can't wait either. I'm scared, but I can't wait.'

He cupped her face in his hand, and tenderly smoothed her eyebrow with his broad thumb. 'You don't need to be scared. It'll be amazing. I'd like to...' - he paused, seeking the right word - '...abduct you right now, but it's not possible tonight. Next time...'

He left the words hanging in the air between them as he kissed her again, then helped her to her feet. She felt shaken by the experience, lighter than air and still intensely turned on.

'Promise me,' he said, pulling her back into his arms, 'tonight you give yourself at least two more orgasms. Twice more, for me.'

She felt like she could come there and then, just in his gaze. She took a deep breath, and feeling like this could be the start of something new and terrifying and wonderful, she said 'I promise.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A First Taste

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds