• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Messy Queen

A Messy Queen

12

2nd edition

It was late, and Mike and Emilia were about to start their first Wam session. The tension was building; both had been greatly looking forward to this evening for quite some time.

The entire Living room was filled with many remarkable sticky sweet substances, Custard, yoghurt, squirty cream, rice pudding, semolina, trifles and much, much more! Soon they'd both be drenched in muck, turned into horny messes crazy for each other.

Emilia Clarke wore low high heels, tight dark blue jeans that fit very snugly to her curved legs, underneath she wore a pair of tight black latex knickers. She wore a smart white shirt. It hung loosely against her body but showed off her bust nicely. Her long soft brown hair was down, flowing freely over her shoulders.

Mike wore black trainers, light blue jeans and tight black latex boxers and a red checkered shirt. All fitted snugly to his skinny body. He got the room ready for the fun to begin, laying out plastic tarps and covers to protect the floor and surrounding furniture. In the middle of the room was a wooden chair.

Earlier, they had both set up large amounts of sweet food, it had all cost a fair bit, but it was worth it. Around the large room were several tables, all of which had been filled with many things, dozens of trifles, dozens of litre jugs of custard, semolina, rice pudding, porridge! On another were dozens upon dozens of cans of cold fresh squirty cream.

Now there was only one thing left to do. Emilia walked over to the table of squirty cream and pulled out a bag from beneath the table; inside were two pairs of small belts and several packets of trouser twists. They'd use these to hold as much of the mess as possible inside their trousers; the small belts would stop it all from escaping from the tops of their pants too fast.

Finally, they were ready. The tension after so many hours of preparation was insane, they couldn't wait to get started, and now they couldn't believe it was time to start.

Emilia, the mighty mother of dragons, had never sploshed before, so this was a long-awaited experience for both. Mike had always wanted to meet Emilia Clarke, and he was her biggest fan; he loved Game of Thrones.

Now he was about to fulfil his greatest fantasy, to splosh with Daenerys Targaryen! Emilia stood there waiting, biting her lip seductively with a cheeky smile.

"You go first..." she said sweetly, smiling excitedly. Mike looked around, and there were so many things to choose from to cover her in. He saw the squirty cream and walked over to the table, and grabbed two cans. He walked back over to Emilia and smiled. Gazing at her incredible body, choosing where to start.

"Let's fill your bra up first...." he said, popping the lid off both cans. He put the other can on the floor next to Emilia and started to shake the can in his hand.

Emilia giggled, pulling the fabric of her shirt away from her and opening her bra cups. Mike inserted the nozzle of the can into Emilia's left bra cup and squeezed the trigger firmly, sending a massive cascade of cream into her bra.

Within seconds the cream began to push against her bra and began to fill rapidly, covering her boob in fresh cold cream. Her shirt began to expand more and more as her bra filled.

Emilia laughed excitedly, wriggling slightly as the cold squirty cream pushed its way into every corner of her left bra cup.

"Oh my god, that's cold! Ahh, that's cold," she continued laughing. Cream started to spill out of her bra and cling to her shirt. The can started to hiss as it emptied.

Mike leant down to pick up the next can and inserted the nozzle into Emilia's right bra cup. He squeezed the trigger and sent another massive cascade of cold cream into her bra.

Emilia looked down to admire Mike's handy work. Her tits were now huge; her bra was filled to bursting point with cream. Her right boob was now covered in squirty cream, and the bra cup was completely full; the mess covered her tits well.

Emilia let go of her shirt, letting it settle on her cream filled bra. She smiled, patting her beasts gently, feeling all that cream slid across her tits. It was so smooth it felt incredible.

Mike rolled the cans out of the way and stood back to view his work; he licked his lips as a bulge began to form in his trousers.

"Oh, that feels great! So, squishy and soft! Ah god, it's good...." Emilia stopped rubbing her breasts when she noticed the bulge in Mike's trousers and grinned.

"Well, someone's really enjoying this, aren't they? My turn now!" Emilia knew precisely what she was going to do. The feeling of all that squirty cream in her bra was quite a turn on for her. Her tits looked even more prominent than usual; it was beautiful.

She reached for two huge jugs of porridge, she picked them off the table and returned to Mike, all she did was smile and stare at his bulge eagerly. He knew exactly what she wanted to do, so he pulled open the front of his trousers and took a deep breath of excitement.

"Good boy, it's like you can read my mind.... you ready??" said Emilia seductively as she got closer and closer, holding one of the jugs at the ready, the other she put on the floor next to her.

"Oh, Fuck yeah!" Said Mike, becoming very excited. He had never felt so horny in his entire life, and it was only getting better every second. Emilia placed the jug's mouth on the lip of his jeans and slowly tipped it up towards him.

She pulled his jeans open a little more with her free hand to reach inside and pull his latex boxers open; she held them open with one finger. She peered inside to see his erect penis standing to attention, ready to be smothered in cold porridge.

The porridge spilt from the jug and plopped into Mike's latex boxers, gradually filling them up. The porridge landed on his penis and dripped off it into the bottom of the boxers, where it began to collect. He smiled, biting his lips as she poured the whole jug in.

He moaned blissfully as his boxers filled. So far, they were holding everything in nicely. Emilia emptied the last few drops of porridge into Mike's boxers before grabbing the next jug. She placed the jug's mouth on the lip of his trousers before pouring in all the porridge in the pitcher into his boxers.

"Oh, that's fucking good, yes, yes, yes! oh my god!" He said excitedly, jiggling around slightly, enjoying the feeling of having his pants filled with runny porridge.

Mike was about to move when she didn't let go of his trousers " Oh no, no no, I'm not done with you just yet...." Emilia moved him over to a table filled with many different jugs of liquid " I want to see how much I can get in there before they start leaking...." She said, reaching for a massive jug of custard.

Mike, now unbearably horny. He couldn't control his excitement. Emilia was going to make him stand there and have his boxers filled to bursting point.

"Oh, Fuck yes! I fucking love you, Emilia...." Before he could continue, Emilia began pouring in the jug of custard. Mike licked his lips and tipped his head back, smiling, closing his eyes and savouring the unbelievable pleasure he was feeling.

The front of his trousers began to bulge from all the liquid building up inside his latex boxers. His balls became submerged in the runny porridge-custard mixture. He continued to moan with ecstasy.

Emilia grabbed another jug of custard and emptied it into Mike's boxers. The next two pitchers of rice pudding emptied straight into his boxers. His boxers were now becoming quite heavy, but nothing had leaked out yet.

Emilia let go of his trousers allowing him to close them, grabbing a belt out of the bag and putting it around Mike's trouser loops before she fastened it tight around his pants. This would prevent any significant amount of liquid from escaping from the top of his trousers.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good...." he said, walking around a bit.

Emilia stopped him and started rubbing his penis through his jeans, and Mike became even hornier. He ran his hands down her back and round her hips gently.

"Now that you're totally stuffed, I want you to walk around normally like there's nothing in your pants. If you can do that without them leaking, then I'll let you fill my pants with twice as much, yeah?" Emilia grinned seductively, rubbing his penis faster and harder through his jeans.

"Hell yes.... and after I've filled yours, we can have a nice sit down in our filled panties, then things get really messy!" said Mike, smiling at her. Emilia leaned in close and bit his lip, and it started to bleed a little bit.

He walked around the room; he continued to bite his lips because of all the sweet mess in his boxers, rubbing on his cock and working its way up to his butt

Confident that his boxers wouldn't leak, he grabbed several giant jugs full of fresh Semolina and put them on the floor near the chair. He also grabbed four trifles and several cans of squirty cream, plus several jugs of custard and porridge.

"Ok.... you win, you get to fill my pants!" She laughed cheekily. She stood right in front of Mike and pulled her trousers open, making sure her latex knickers were open too. He picked up a jug of fresh Semolina and got ready to pour it down her pants; he looked so turned on like he was going crazy from the pleasure of it all.

Emilia couldn't wait to have her trousers filled. He started pouring; thick lumpy Semolina spilt from the jug and into Emilia's knickers. She wriggled, moving her legs about as Semolina spilt into her knickers. It gathered around her pussy, making her very wet and horny.

As soon as the first jug was empty, Mike grabbed another and poured more into Emilia's knickers. She giggled, looking down at the growing mess of Semolina in her knickers. Three jugs of semolina later, her trousers began to bulge at the back and front; there was so much in her knickers.

Emilia was giggling hysterically. "I never knew Wam was this good. We need to do this more! it's incredible!" He grabbed a can of squirty cream and poked the nozzle down the front of her trousers.

Emilia put her arms over Mike's shoulders and pulled herself close to him, and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You're so fucking hot. I love you," said Mike, grabbing Emilia's arse tightly. Emilia giggled happily as he squeezed the trigger on the can of cream. The cream forced its way into her tight latex knickers, the front of her trousers began to bulge rapidly, streams of cream dribbled from the top of her pants. Pushing herself against him, smearing the cream all over his checkered shirt and trousers.

They started kissing again, their tongues probing deep into each other's mouths. Emilia groped the front of his trousers, squeezing against his balls. All the mess inside his boxers moved around when she squeezed harder and rubbed his bulge through his jeans.

He grabbed Emilia's arse, squeezing at the mess in her trousers, causing it to spread up her backside and between her legs. More cream pushed out the top of Emilia's trousers, covering them both in a thin layer of cream.

Emilia stopped suddenly and smiled at him, bending down to grab a can of squirty cream. As she did, a bit of semolina oozed from the back of her trousers and travelled down her plump arse.

He saw the semolina on her backside and licked his lips. Emilia walked round behind him and pushed the end of the nozzle into the back of his trousers.

"I wonder how many cans of cream I can fit down here, then you can sit on it after filling my arse with cream too." laughed Emilia, squeezing the trigger on the can of squirty cream sending a thick jet of cream down the back of his latex boxers, rapidly filling his arse his backside began to expand.

Just before the can was empty, she picked up another and poked the nozzle down the back of his trousers. As soon as the other can was empty, she squeezed the trigger on the next can, sending another thick jet of cream down the back of his boxers.

He moaned in pleasure as his boxers filled with squirty cream; Emilia giggled, watching Mike as he tried to resist the urge to cum; as his cock began to throb. She grabbed a third can and poked the nozzle down the back of his boxers. Before the other can was even finished, she let loose another thick jet of cream in his boxers.

"Oh my god, Fuck! This is amazing! Yes! Oooh yes!" said Mike blissfully.

"Five whole cans so far! I bet I can get about eight down there.... anything leaking yet??" said Emilia, giggling happily at Mike's pleasure. She picked up a sixth can of squirty cream and shoved the nozzle down the back of his boxers, and squeezed the trigger sending even more cream into his trousers.

"Oh my god... it's doing bloody great so far. I don't think it'll hold much more, though... Oh, Fuck yes! God! keep going!"

Emilia laughed, patting his butt gently. "That is nice and full, ooooh, I bet that feels great!" said Emilia, gently squeezing his creamy arse cheeks as bits of cream dribbled from the top of his trousers and onto the floor.

Emilia passed Mike two cans of cream and turned around, waiting to have her knickers filled with cream. He grabbed a second can and poked both nozzles down the back of her tight jeans and latex knickers. He squeezed the triggers, unleashing thick jets of cream down the back of her trousers. She started giggling because it felt so good. Emilia's arse began to expand because of all the cream filling her pants.

As soon as the first two cans were empty, he grabbed another two and continued filling Emilia's knickers with squirty cream. By now, Emilia's butt was far larger than usual.

The cream even began to work its way down her legs because her knickers were completely full. The backs of her legs began to expand too, because there was so much cream inside her trousers.

"Ahh, it's going down my legs! Fuck, that feels good, oh man, yes!" laughed Emilia, enjoying the sensations flooding through her lower body.

"Just two more cans... I'm starting to leak too!" He grabbed the next two cans, the other ones had just been emptied, Mike threw them on the floor. He poked the nozzles of the final two cans into Emilia's trousers and squeezed the triggers, bending her legs slightly to try and stop too much cream running down to her feet.

"Nearly there, keep going.... then I'll grab the cakes," said Emilia trying to keep as much cream in her trousers as possible. The two cans were now empty. Mike threw them on the floor and smacked Emilia's butt gently.

Emilia walked over to one of the tables, feeling all the cream inside her trousers slid around smoothly. Some started to leak from the top and bottom of her pants. Now both of their pants started to huge white wet patches from the squirty cream, Emilia just kept giggling whilst he was practically having an orgasm.

Emilia grabbed several large chocolate cakes, about as large as a jumbo birthday cake. She laid them out on the sofa, ready for more messy fun. He grabbed dozens of jugs of whatever he could find and placed them next to the sofa so they were easily within arm's reach.

The next bit was ready, Emilia stood next to the sofa, and Mike stood ready with two trifles. Emilia pulled the fabric of her shirt away from her, allowing enough room to put something in. She opened her still cream-filled bra cups again.

He took one of the trifles and tipped it into Emilia's bra, filling them entirely with cream, custard, sponge and jelly. She giggled as the sloppy mess oozed from her bra and down her body slowly. Next, she opened the front of her trousers whilst he squeezed her trifled tits playfully, causing the trifle to smear all over her nice white shirt and cover her stomach in slimy goo.

He readied the next trifle before pouring it into Emilia's knickers. Emilia bit her lips seductively as the trifle drowned her pussy. He then started to squeeze the trifle inside her panties. He slipped his hand inside her knickers and started to finger her.

Emilia began to moan gently, groping Mike's body all over. She giggled softly when Mike struck a sensitive spot, and her moans started to get louder and longer as he quickened his pace, sliding two fingers in and out of her cunt repeatedly, using his other fingers to massage the surrounding flesh.

She backed towards the sofa slowly, guiding him so he could continue to finger her. Emilia sat down on one of the cakes on the sofa, it smeared all over her arse, spreading chocolate all down her legs and up her back, squirty cream erupted from the back of her trousers, mixing with the chocolate cake to form a brown foamy mixture that spread all over Emilia's lower body.

He sat on top of her still with his fingers working away energetically at her pussy. They began kissing again, probing deep into each other's mouths. Emilia moaned louder as the pleasure became more intense; she pulled herself closer to him, pinning their bodies together.

Mike leant back slightly and reached for a jug of custard with his free hand. He poured the custard over Emilia's head. It covered most of her hair and ran down onto her face, covering her eyes, nose, mouth and chin. From there, it dribbled down onto her cleavage, soaking her shirt even more.

Emilia moaned loudly, groping at Mike's body as she started to wriggle slightly; she gently scratched his arms and started biting his lips more as she began to climax.

He shifted her around to lay flat out across the sofa, landing on most of the cakes she had laid out there. The cakes turned to thick mush all over her back and head, and it mixed with the custard in her hair. Mike removed his fingers from her and tasted them. Emilia was breathing heavily through the custard, and she cleared some of it from her face.

Mike grabbed a jug of rice pudding and slowly poured it over Emilia's cleavage, stomach and legs. He grabbed another and did the same again. He then lay on top of Emilia. All the mess on her body covered his front completely, ruining his checkered shirt.

They kissed briefly before Mike began to lick some of the sweet goodness from her face. He slowly worked his way down as he began to unbutton her pudding covered shirt. Next, he worked his hands around behind her and unclipped her bra, allowing everything inside it to flow all over her.

Emilia started giggling; she knew what he wanted to do to her, so she shifted around to get herself comfortable on the chocolatey mess on the sofa. She removed her bra and threw it on the floor.

Mike began to suck her erect nipples, licking up all the trifle, custard and rice pudding from her skin. Emilia tasted divine; he never knew a person could taste so good. He got harder and harder, hornier than ever before.

After sucking both of her nipples clean, he continued to work his way down, sucking and kissing her stomach, licking off as much custard and trifle as he could.

Running her hands through her sticky custard covered hair, smearing it all around, enjoying the intense pleasure of being totally ruined with so much sticky sweet food!

As Mike neared closer to her cunt, she opened her legs, resting them on the arm of the sofa. He moved between her legs, kissing down her hips and slowly towards her slit. Emilia bit her lips and took a deep excited breath as he began to tease her, kissing around the edge of her slit gently.

Mike toyed with her cunt; he started licking and sucking at its flesh. Emilia gasped, grabbing the back of Mike's head and pushing his face into her slit harder. She could hear him sucking and licking her pussy. She began to moan, breathing faster and heavier as her heart rate climbed.

The pleasure gradually became more and more intense; the muscles in her lower body began to tense up as he brought her to climax. Her moans filled the room. Emilia got louder still as she was sent into a massive wave of powerful orgasms.

"Yes, Oh yes, Oooh Fuck! God!" Emilia screamed in a fit of orgasmic excitement.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Messy Queen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds