• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Love to My Asian Wife

Making Love to My Asian Wife

She had just arrived from overseas for nearly 2 months. She was even more lovely than I remembered her with her short brown hair and her almond shaped eyes and soft skin. I looked at her lovingly and felt my heart start racing with desire for the woman that I had been married to for the past 10 years. Being a writer, we had discussed what I wanted her to do special for me when she got back home. We had stayed up talking to each other nearly every other night discussing the typical things that married people talk about but the distance and the 12-hour time difference between the USA and Japan made things hotter somehow.

The way we communicated was different than a lot of married couples since we had to somehow work hard to understand each other but I liked taking the extra time to truly understand things with her and she really appreciated the time I would always take to make sure that her voice was heard and that I respected her. There was no way I would do the things I was about to do to her without a firm basis of love and respect. And now with her returning with our two children in tow; holding her I could only wait until they were asleep and I finally had time with my muse.

To me, she was a goddess or an elven princess. We always made love at least once a day and she had been gone for 9 weeks causing me to feel a little of my animalistic side when I saw her. She was glowing with beauty and femininity as I held her close and felt the familiar gentleness of her petite frame. The kiss on her soft lips was ambrosia and I was so ready to be a part of my love again that it hurt. I felt like a man dying of thirst in the middle of the Kalahari and she was a glass of ice water with rivulets of condensation flowing down the sides of the glass. The sexiest thing was feeling her heartrate increase as I crushed her into a hug. She had been too far away for far too long and now was the time.

The kids were sleeping soundly as I led her to my writing desk and she climbed underneath as I took my place in my chair with my pen in hand.I needed to document the feeling of sex with someone you love after missing them for this long. I needed to capture every last moment that she performed on me. She knew the rules well; I never cum in her mouth or outside of her body. My seed was only planted in her tight Asian pussy. These had been the rules since I met her. She was under the desk and I was ready for a nice blowjob.. I picked up my pen and was ready to get started writing.

"Go on baby; do it."

I said as I felt her fingers tugging at the zipper to my shorts. She unzipped it slowly at first then unbuttoned them and pulled them and my boxers down to the floor taking them and throwing them across the room.

I wrote slowly until she grabbed underneath my ass in the chair...squeezing hard as she tasted the underside of my shaft. I felt precum starting to leak out of me so I reached down, starting with the base of my cock...and squeezed all of my precum into my wife's waiting mouth. I never wasted a drop of my semen outside of her sexy little body. Her tongue was swirling around me as she kissed the underside of my cock. Every now and again she would stop and squeeze the shaft from base to tip for me just as I instructed her to. She knew how much it turned me on to feel myself releasing my seeds into her body.

"God baby; that feels so good" I said as I started massaging her scalp...I dropped the pen on the table.

"What do you want"? I asked her coyly as she went down on me all the way into her tiny mouth. I felt her uvula on the top of me as she gently gagged but obediently remained. I remained there for a moment as she bobbed her head up and down on me. Her brown hair had been cut short while she was gone and somehow the change in her appearance added to the intensity of the sexual encounter. Something about mixing different and familiar. Having the best of both worlds wrapped around your pleasure center. I was running my hand through her hair as I heard her forcefully gagging herself on me.

"Baby; show me your body; I need to see how hot you are." I said as I placed my hand gently on her cheek just to feel the suction she applied every time she forced herself back down on my gaijin dick. She was a work of art. I told her I wanted to do what we talked about while she was gone. Her eyes got wide as her jeans fell to the floor leaving her standing there in a pair of white cotton panties that were stained with desire at the heavenly place where her legs met. I stood up and beckoned her to sit on the chair. She did so obediently and spread her legs wide.

I massaged her pussy lips gently through the panties. I had to make the tension build for her as I gently stroked her through the thin wet cotton membrane covering her eternity. Feeling her like this was getting me on an adrenaline high. Her so spread and open...and her demure panties soaked with desire. The smell of her was driving me crazy. I knew she was ovulating and the thin sticky fluid that was leaking from her reminded me of egg whites. She loved it when I messed with her through her panties. I wouldn't take them off until she was soaked...I used my middle finger to press the panties into her wet pussy a little and took her clit between my thumb and forefinger through the panties...gently massaging her as I heard her gasp in anticipation. My knuckles were wet with her...I needed this... Her smell was intoxicating...I hadn't had an orgasm in many long days. She opened her mouth like she always did; it was her way of asking if she wanted her to go back down on me. I smiled and I got down on the floor between her legs and gently slid the panties off her perfect bottom (she was a physical therapist so her ass was incredibly well toned from working with patients all day every day.) and balled up the soaked panties and threw them across the room. I'm not sure why we always did this; but it was our thing. I guess it was our way of saying we couldn't have them back until both of our needs were sated.

The taste of my wife's pussy was a major aphrodisiac for me. I just traced my tongue up and down her gentle slit. I had seen two lives come through this opening and here I was licking up and down the slit knowing well that my true desire was to put a third life in her womb. We were making love with a purpose. Making love because we wanted to bring more of what we were into the world. Her beautiful eyes and her strong character. I don't know what she saw in me but I wasn't going to stop to ask as her slightly acidic fluid started flowing from her. It tasted almost alkaline...and it made me get even harder. I was dripping precum by this point, it was just pooling up on the tip of my dick. She had doe a really good job of bringing everything from the depths of my balls so it was ready to start its journey to her safe haven.

I was tasting my safe-haven...my sweet little angel. She was gasping...and I was careful to not touch her clit yet with my tongue. Sure, I had touched it through the panties but I didn't give her the electric shock that I knew she needed...

"Open it for me baby; show me where you want daddy's seed" I said to her. It had taken years for her to be comfortable doing this she had been so shy when we first made love almost 15 years ago. Seeing her now opening herself for me...holding herself open so I could give her all of the pleasure I was capable of. I thrust my tongue into her vagina curving it upwards so she could feel my tongue's subtle roughness on the top of her tight little love canal. She moved her hips towards me as I let her clean sweet juices flow like nectar into my mouth. I felt like I hadn't had anything to eat for weeks. When she was gone my soul always felt empty. Now I felt as if my own soul was full again as the two of us pleasured each other. I tasted her and thought of the wars that had been fought in the distant past.

I thought of the hate and the bloodshed and the emptiness and the horror and I tasted the sweet alkalinity of her sex. This war was truly over I thought to myself.

All the bad things that had happened nearly 80 years ago was going away. Our two children were products of the post-war love and I would do anything to protect and make sure my wife was successful. Eating her pussy wasn't just that act; it was me showing her my desire to please her as much as she wanted to please me. I moved my hand down to the spot between her vagina and rectum; gently massaging it with two soaked fingers as my tongue explored her familiar depths.

Her hips were shaking by now and I looked up at her.

"Don't cum" I said firmly.

Her eyes were already rolling up to the ceiling by now.

"O..ooo.kay" she said between gasps.

I loved edging her like this; we both understood the game well. How close could I bring her to the edge without orgasming. I had my secret weapon ready to bring her over the edge when she had been on the edge of her seat for an adequate amount of time. By now I was almost sucking on her engorged clit as her fluids streamed down my face as I was massaging her taint as I gently slipped my pinkie into her anus to the first knuckle and she screamed in orgasm. As I wiggled my pinkie in her ass and sucked her tiny clit into my mouth.

"I told you not to cum" I said to her sternly.

Her face was flushed and red. She was tired from her 18 hour flight. Her eyes were half closed. I lifted her firmly into my arms...the wooden chair had a mix of her sweat and egg-white-like ovulating fluid.

She was at the peak of her fertility and her orgasm had completely wrecked her. I picked her up with little difficulty and cradled her closely to me as we made our way to the bedroom. I gazed silently into her half-closed eyes.

"You know what I'm going to do." I stated. It wasn't a question and I wasn't looking for permission.

She nodded. As I kissed her lips gently as I was holding her there in our living room after I carried her out of the study.

Holding her and falling asleep next to her were my favorite things in the world as I carried her to our marital bed. The sheets were just washed and sanitized and the room smelled of incense. The lights were low and I had some R and B playing in the background.

I gently laid her down on the bed and kissed her again...she sucked my tongue into her mouth...I had to fight to get away. She didn't relent. She grabbed my engorged rod by the glans...it fit so nicely in the palm of her little hand.

"put me in you, baby." I said as I positioned myself over her reddened and swollen pussy lips.

I looked at her knowingly and she just smiled as she stroked me a few times...rubbing my precum covered sex all over her painfully aroused womanhood.

Entering her the first time was always like the first time. She was so hot and tight and when I was all the way in the tip of my cock rest firmly against her cervix. I was relieved by knowing my semen was flowing into her most sacred fortress. I wouldn't stop making love to her like this for the next 8 months or so if everything went according to plan. There was never a condom between us when we made love. And she had just gotten her IUD removed 2 months ago so she was fertile and her body was ready to accept me.

I felt her body part around me as I explored her much deeper than my tongue ever could. My tip was a battering ram that gently touched her end every time I took a deep thrust. Her body felt like it was made for me personally. The way she fit me was unlike anything I had ever imagined possible. I took, long, full, satisfying strokes making sure to nearly leave her warmth entirely before I thrust back at full length. Varying depth and pressure and in a few moments, she had her second shaking orgasm. Me telling her that I was knowingly and willingly impregnating her made her tiny body start shaking with her third orgasm. I couldn't handle it any more at this point and I released weeks of pent up sex into her. I felt spurt after spurt of my heavy cream filling her. She locked her eyes onto me and contracted her vaginal muscles around my cock as I was releasing...and as usual she timed it perfectly and my second orgasm was mixed with my first. I came and came as I felt my heart racing in shattering beats in my chest. When we were finished I was still buried in her and there was a large amount of cum that was running out of her. I had filled every part of her including her open cervix since the IUD removal recently had left that nice and open for my sperm.

By now she was fighting to keep her eyes open as I motioned for her to get on her knees; and place her face in the pillow. I needed to seed her one more time before I could sleep.

Her ass was up in the air...and she laid prostrate before me...offering her body to me. I could only take full advantage because I saw my familiar ring on her finger. I knew she was mine and I was hers as I took my glistening cock (dripping with both of our post-orgasmic bliss) and placed it at her familiar yet mysterious entrance and in one firm thrust I was back inside of her and then I felt the familiar feeling oh her cervix parting around the tip of my dick in the way it always did when I fucked her from behind. I got a good inch of the tip of my penis into her cervix (from the IUD removal not long ago). Being here in a woman was the greatest feeling of power and responsibility. This was the very place of creation and life and this goddess held the key to eternity. She reached her arms back as she would always do for me so I had something to hold onto other than her ample hips for a change. I took both arms and drove forward...feeling a little more of me slip into her cervix...deeper. I was literally fucking my wife's womb. I was fucking the place where my baby would grow. It was already coated with millions of my potent sperm and my balls were still heavy and full. But here was where I had to be gentle. I needed to make love to her firmly but not harshly as I was in the very center of her existence. Her body was trembling every time I thrust forward but it gave me a chance for her clit to rest from direct contact for a few moments. She arched her back and tried to push more of me into her.

"I can't get any deeper without hitting the back of your womb" I thought to myself as I listened to the squelching sounds of her cum-lubricated pussy. She was so wet. There was no resistance offered by her body; her pussy was completely spent. She had nothing left.

"Tell me what you want" I yelled at her.

"give me." She said

"Give you what I asked" in a guttural tone.

"Your baby; I want your baby". She said just above a whisper.

That was all I needed to hear as I thrust forward with all I had...and I raged on her little wrecked pussy for the next 15 minutes...squelching...sweat pouring down my body her face buried in the pillow to conceal the moans as I thrust into her over and over again.

In the end, I thrust forward...hitting the back of her womb...feeling her cervix wrapped around me like a super tight second vagina that was ready to pull whatever cum out of me that the rest of her missed. And cum I did adding my pleasure to my previous pleasure and unloading millions more of my sperm into her willing little body. I thrust forward and lifted her entire body up with the force of my body as I spurted 3 or 4 more thick ropes into her.

I held it there for a moment...thrust to the hilt behind her. Relishing the feeling of her body as I performed my sacred duty of making her a mother again.

When I finally slid out; she collapsed on the bed in post-orgasmic relief and pure exhaustion. I got up and grabbed a clean pair of her panties to slide back on her. I didn't want a drop of my cum wasted as I slid them up her legs. I pulled them tightly into place...forcing some of the crotch material of the panties inside of her pussy lips from the force.

I know she felt that last bit when I drove the panties into her like that. She knew it was because I wanted her to see how soaked her panties would be in the morning as the sperm that didn't reach the target soaked up into her panties. I also put two pillows under her hips to make sure that her hips were angled so all my sperm got an equal chance at the egg that was surely waiting for them at their long journey's end.

I shut the lights off and then proceeded to my second most favorite thing in the world. Sleeping next to her after she had given me her all and I had done the same for her.

"Sweet dreams my little angel" I said to her. Sweet dreams and thank you for being through me with everything life has thrown our way. We are stronger today than ever before and I am looking forward to our relationship growing stronger in our next decade together.

I placed my hand gently on her elevated belly... feeling the peristalsis of her digestive system as she rested quietly next to me. And savoring the sweet rise and fall of her chest as she took full sleeping breaths of air in our dark quiet bedroom.

"I'm so glad to be home" she said as I snuggled up next to her...my hand resting on her belly where I knew the magic would be happening.

"Heaven for me is this place" I said to her as I fell asleep next to her. Proud to be her protector.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Love to My Asian Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 602 milliseconds