• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alt U

Alt U

123

"If you have read 'MY RA' you may recall Zoe's first roommate, Pen or Penny. She was the out of control party girl. You may also recall that Miss Dawn was fuming because Penny was out partying instead of being where she was supposed to be.

Before we can even talk about Penny we need to go back to the flood. When we hear the immortal words:

"I'm her Mistress, wherever she goes, I go. Mei is her roommate who will have access also; we are her family."

Joy had reverted to a ten-year-old to find her safety spot. Mei gave her 'Bear', Mei's stuffed bear she got when she was three, to have something close by to hug.

Since Dawn had never tried something like being a Mistress, it was decided Joy would have three Mistresses: Miss Dawn, her true Mistress; Mei, he roommate and confidant; Finally, we had 'The Dean of Northfield U', she had the overseer role which basically cut through the red tape on all matters.

Mei's Dad, Ru, suggested they go to a BDSM club to learn how to be Mistresses. In my normal story the trio only went three times. Not so fast.

Enter alternate universe.

Dawn loved it, she was the perfect Mistress. Because of Joy, she had to live a double life.

At first, she was just your normal Mistress, one night something snapped; she went totally obsessive. She gave 'Crime and Punishment' a whole new meaning.

One night, just before she entered the club, a knife wielding thug came up behind her and said, "Give me all your money and jewels."

The bouncer looked on with a smile on his face.

Dawn always carried the tools of her trade somewhere on her person.

Before the thug knew it, Dawn flipped him over her back. He landed with crop marks on each ball.

The bouncer grimaced.

Dawn then handcuffed him to a drain pipe and brought his pants and his pink frilly panties down to his shins so he could not run away.

"Sorry about grinding your balls into the pavement; they were just collateral damage." She dropped the keys for the cuffs just out of reach.

"By the way, your phone fell out of your pocket when I flipped you, I got some good videos and pictures. I sent them to your entire contact list and all the social media sites. I love the panties. It is a good profile picture."

The bouncer said, "Are you enjoying yourself so far tonight Miss Dawn?"

Dawn flipped her car keys at the bouncer; no drunk driving was allowed at the club. You had to be sober when you left or you took a cab and got your keys later.

"What some people will do for a little attention. I wonder how he will explain the bruising on his cock to his girlfriend."

Dawn was a meteoric star in the BDSM world, as such, she got first pickings.

The incident had put her in a bad mood.

Dawn hated the private rooms, if you want to give a slut a lesson you need to do it on the main stage. Sluts can't think they are above their station in life.

Everyone heard a sound of an orgasm, then a scuffle.

"We found these two slaves having sex in secret Mistress."

"What is your name girl?"

"P e.. . Pe . . . Pe . . . Penny, and I am not a slave."

"Well Penny, you had sex at the wrong time, you see, I just got accosted outside. He is nursing his balls. I also just need two more victims to get the rank of Goddess; I plan to do it in grand fashion. That does not bode well for you.

"According to the slave code your crimes are without number."

Dawn found a full hood and got a knife and two items of fruit. Dawn opened the earholes of the hood, then sliced the small fruit up and squeezed a small amount of juice onto Penny's skin.

"Do you see how this reacts when it touches skin?" Penny nodded, Dawn quartered the large fruit lengthwise.

Dawn arranged the quarters until the fruit was inside out, then fed it to Penny's creamy pussy.

"You like me fucking you with this fruit don't you whore?"

The pain was excruciating. Penny could only comply with the way she thought Dawn wanted her to.

Penny nodded her head.

"You go slut, clamp down and suck it in. Feel those juices filling you walls, drag those juices up and down."

"Clamp down and break all the seeds and suck them up. Be a good little whore and suck them all the way to your cervix, have the seeds scrape over it, have the juices coat the entire cervix."

Dawn said, "Is there anyone out there with an eight-inch cock or better?" Six raised their hands.

"A nine inch or better cock." Three raised their hands.

"Good, you go skull fuck the boy and you two double fuck the whore's pussy, make sure you clean everything out."

Dawn pointed at an overweight black woman, "Grab a strap-on and do your worst to his rosebud."

The boy had an extra-large cock. Skull fucking him with an extra-large woman with a strap-on who shoved it in his ass like a mule. Back and forth they went, the two were annoyed every time they had to give him a breather.

Dawn walked over to the boy, "You were very naughty tonight, we would not want to have such behavior spread amongst you sub beings." Dawn kept twisting the twine she had along the base of his cock.

"Are things starting to get uncomfortable? Don't worry, I will not castrate you, bands are better for that; I want you to heal so we can play again sometime."

Dawn kept twisting. It was so tight that he spewed his load onto Dawn's skintight, black leather bustier with the plunging neckline, which Dawn filled out amply. At the sight, Penny squirted her biggest squirt in her lifetime, right on Dawn.

Dawn, now a Goddess, grabbed Penny's leash and dragged her outside. Dawn pushed Penny onto the cobblestone street. "Where were you to sleep tonight?"

"You are my bitch now whore, no one can overrule a Goddess." Dawn's left hand twirled Penny's tresses so tight that she could not look down. In Dawn's right hand was a crop.

Dawn found out quickly Penny had very sensitive nipples; red marks covered her nipples, clit, pussy lips and ass.

After a mile of cropping, Dawn opened the gate and let her dog walk to the door of the vacant sorority.

"Explain whore."

Penny said, "This is a secret masters' degree fraternity. They bought both houses. Both women and men live at the frat. This is for future expansion. They took me under their wing and they hide me here. Over at the frat, there are co-ed dorm rooms, sometimes two women and one guy. They have shared bathrooms; orgies are the norm."

"I think the 'Fucking record' is sixteen, loads before she passed out. She was a gymnast, so she had great body control. Women are always flung over furniture and getting fucked until they pass out."

"Introduce me to the president of the frat, bitch, and crawl!"

As Penny entered the room, many didn't know what to think about the marks on Penny.

"I hear you were harboring my bitch to hide her actions from the school and that you are orgy central."

"Mr. President, explain yourself."

The President said, "I do not need to explain anything to you or anyone else, this is my house!"

As he said this, a new student to the house, tried to grab Dawn's ass, a major mistake.

"Who do you think I am, a slut? A want-to-be Mistress? Dressing up for Halloween?

"Whore, tell them who and what I am."

"This is Miss Dawn, she lives a double life with Miss Joy. She has gained the rank of Goddess and a generous amount of genuflecting and massive groveling would be an appropriate response. As for her victim, I am not sure he can be helped, you do not grab the ass of a Goddess."

Knowing Dawn was a Goddess struck fear into everyone. There was nothing to do but pledge loyalty to her, face down. Being a Goddess is a rare event; there were just a handful in the country. Everyone was her bitch now, going against her meant nothing, but extreme pain. Words of praise would be rare, and once you get it, you must keep being in her favor.

"Penny will go back to her normal dorm room. I will know if you misbehave. You don't want to misbehave."

"I don't want to give permanent harm to any of you. However, if you do severe harm to anyone, you will receive the same punishment with some added twists."

"If you see a member hurting someone else, you will call me at xxx-xxxx immediately so I can tend to their wounds. I didn't become a Goddess by not knowing how to treat my underlings; that is Mistress 101, first day of class stuff."

Mr. President, "I am told your fuck-a-thon record is sixteen loads, is that correct?" he nodded.

"You boy, by the punch bowl, get the fuck over here."

"Mr. President, if this boy makes me cum one time you will consider him as a frat brother. I will re-arrange the sleeping arrangements."

"Boy, I will tell you when we stop, not you."

Goddess loved sex, but it was hard to find someone her station. This was an exception, what kind of Goddess would she be if she was not the top fuck in a frat. Goddess was a strong squirter, she could not fake orgasms.

The boy was an unexpectedly good lover, he soon was a brother of the frat. Now long and slow, hard and deep. Goddess did not know which way to turn. Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie style, anal. Some positions Goddess never experienced before. Orgasms were coming in waves; the record was past three hours ago. And no sign of the boy tiring.

Someone said "100."

The boy did not care, he wanted to see how long it would take for Goddess's ass to close. He was going deeper and harder.

Two woman were deeply licking Goddess's asshole so it would open more.

With a thunderous motion, Goddess squirted high in the air, out the door and high on the opposite wall, the result of which created a colossal suction that visibly pulled the boy in, the simultaneous triple orgasm made the boy's cock slide even further in, his cock still hard as diamonds. He was stuck in Goddess's ass.

Goddess said, "Well I must say, when I woke up this morning I didn't envision this situation happening to me. What was the count?"

"Goddess 250 and Boy 350 for a total of 600."

Six women were going down on Goddess saying, "You're such a dirty Goddess, do you like to feel the big slice of beef wiggling around your insides? What are you going to do when you need to poop, take him to the boy's bathroom to see if a gang bang will help?"

Another said, "I bet you twenty dollars if I start fisting you, you can't time it so you ass muscles and cunt muscles are going out at the point of orgasm."

Goddess never turned down a challenge, especially a sex challenge.

The woman was having an enjoyable time fisting Goddess. All of a sudden the boy and the woman's faces turned red and tears were flowing down their cheeks. With one last momentous squeeze both hand and cock came out like a cork in a bottle. Both will need medical attention.

"Mr. President, it will be assumed that you have sanctioned everything that happens under this roof. I suggest you and your officers should rewrite your constitution and bylaws to head off any problems."

A week later, Miss Dawn, in her professor mode, came to see Zoe to help her. Penny was not there as ordered. After making several suggestions and noting several expectations for Zoe, Goddess Dawn made a conference to 'The Dean' and all the taxis that the frat used.

"Goddess, dog spotted, she is plastered, can barely stand up."

"Good, you know what to do. Give her a spreader bar so the truckers will see how pink and wet she is."

Penny was manhandled into the taxi. Her arms were crossed behind the headrest then cuffed. A red horse shoe pillow covered the cuffs. Her skirt was pooled around her ankles, her cum covered panties, from the night's activities were shredded. She was then shackled around the ankles and a twenty-inch spreader bar was connected.

Buttons on her blouse went flying in all directions, the tails of the shirt were tied below her navel to keep the slut's cunt exposed.

All the car locks were engaged and her window was rolled down all the way. The cool wind making Penny leak, the stain on the seat turning dark.

The driver would pull up to the side of a trucker so he could get a good look at the slut for miles at a time. After two hours of doing this, the driver pulled into a truck stop of ill-repute.

After that the driver took Penny to Goddess Dawn's palatial estate, a twenty bedroom, twenty-five bathroom and two dungeon dwelling.

Penny said, "This is a beautiful estate Goddess Dawn."

"It's OK, I had to down size when I took this job. You would have loved the automatic ceiling tract in the last mansion. It carried the slaves just like a side of beef. I had three dungeons that all connected. Just two here but on opposite sides of the house."

"As for you, I wanted to make you my puppy dog, then you went ahead and got plastered and had sex and orgasms without my permission. You have fallen from grace and you had so much promise. I don't even know what to call you now, CUNT and FUCKTOY seem far too good for you."

"You will have to drop out of school. You will not leave this house, we have people who can 'educate' you. This whole estate has video and audio, there are no blind spots. Of course, we had to add several extra cameras in every bathroom. My bedroom and office are bug free, but they are impossible to enter. You need to be totally programed to enter those areas."

"I will be generous with you and treat you as a lowly slave. Futon on the floor to start, sheets and blankets and others will be rewards that can be taken away at an instant. We will need to break you of this orgasm trend. You will be chained to the wall for the first week. You will have no door on your bedroom, bathroom or even stalls. Showers are public."

"Two meals a day, one if you are bad. If you are late, too bad, the others will eat your food."

"Others will come, both male and female. Shower and breakfast are the same time for everyone. You will learn to poop with a guy sitting next to you."

Now Goddess wanted to find out about an interesting dynamic.

Goddess asked what Penny thought about NFU.

"Oh Goddess, you could not find a bigger supporter of NFU, of course, that also includes SHU. I found out that the two schools plan their sports schedule one day apart from each other so all the students can show support for both schools without picking which one you want to support. Some of the wrestlers have a great ass."

"I even have meal plans at both schools so we can get to know each other."

Now, Greenville and Greenglade were almost the exact same as NFU and SHU.

Goddess requited Toy, who was a student of Greenville. There was one major difference between the two schools . . .

They were Supreme arch rivals, each had a Kill on Sight policy, and they thought it was justified. When each found out where each went to school, each went to the attack, they each had to be held back by three strong men.

Then Goddess stepped in, she hit Toy so hard she was out before she hit the ground hard. Goddess took Penny's leash and forced onto her belly and immobilized her.

Both were at the dining room table. Both naked, with arms strung through the chair and bound in the back of the chair, adjustable ankle bracelets adorned their legs.

Both knew why the other was picked.

"Worms, I thought I made it perfectly clear, there would be no violence against my property. I said, 'I would meet the violence with appropriate counter violence'. You experienced a first offence level violence."

" You don't want to get on my bad side. If you do, I might just give you a sound whipping not because you did anything wrong, but because I am bored and need something to do."

"I'm sure if one has a disciplinary problem, the other would have no problem administering as much punishment as she could be permitted."

Goddess announced that she herself, would start their 'education' tonight. Goddess brought them to her small dungeon; she missed the larger dungeon system.

Goddess said, "What should I do . . . ah, the suspension rack." Once they were strapped in, Goddess said, "As you can see, your ankles are fastened securely, but your arms just have a loose strap. I suggest you hold on tight. Hanging up-side down is very undignified."

Penny and Toy thought this would be an easy challenge. The challenge was how fast can you identify a problem and resolve it. The frame had razor blades that dug into thin leather straps. The only hope you had was, early on, to realize holding onto the straps was useless, you had to hold onto the frame itself.

Penny would be damned if Toy beat her, she came up with a plan. Penny worked out, so she had good core muscles. She arm climbed up the leather straps, feeling them tear as she was going up. As soon as Penny grabbed the frame, the blades cut through the leather straps and they fell to the floor—her arms were free.

After a rest, Penny inched her way down to her anklets. There was just enough room for Penny to wrap her ankle around part of the frame giving her some support. Penny unfastened the other anklet and rolled onto the top of the frame, her arms sore beyond belief.

Penny could not resist swinging Toy's rack in all directions. Toy now realized, far too late, that the only stable part was the frame, she would only last a matter of seconds.

Goddess was impressed, tormenting Toy was Penny's reward

Goddess was glad Penny won the first match; she would never win anymore. Both were collared and leashed as they walked into a room full of medical equipment. This was an operating room. The room had an odd smell to it, Goddess opened the gas valve even more.

The collars Toy and Penny wore were not the same. Toy's was black and Penny's was cherry red to match her whipped ass. The gas permeated the collar and activates a reagent that the wearer smells to change the behavior of the subject. Normally, one hour is the required time for permeation, but Goddess always did at least two hours. Penny was a rebel, she would need three hours.

Most of the collars were worn for only an abbreviated time with Velcro straps so one can take it off quickly. Those collars went from white, which made you feel frisky in the bedroom. Goddess never had more than one person controlling two people. Past white you start small degrees of master /submissive until you obtain the dark blue which is a fifth-degree domination curious master or the dark orange for a fifth-degree domination curious submissive.

The black and red are permanent collars with ten grades each; you can go up or down with. Only a death of a master or a sale of the slave can free the slave.

The final two collars are only given by a God or Goddess. The double red will bend the will of the person to the extent you change the slaves moral code. The last is the double black. It is used by a God to dominate a Goddess for a brief time; the Goddess is not collared at any time.

Let me give you an example of the generosity of Goddess. This was a class 1 trauma center. This room was not made so you could perform medical fantasies, but because this room is here so you can perform medical operations. It has a helipad on the roof, with a ramp leading to an express elevator to the surgical level. There was also a local elevator to go floor by floor.

Just outside the operating theater, there were many very large rooms, most of which were under the lawns and gardens of the estate. The estate had a lodge where the live-in nurse and her husband, the chef, lived.

There were two medical video links, one for diagnosis and the other to observe the operation itself. Things with a short shelf life like blood had to be brought in. The rooms upstairs were so large they could fit four beds in each.

The hospital had been only used once when there was an 8.5 earthquake nearby. It was close to capacity; medical students were brought in to do the evaluations and minor surgeries.

"Toy", Goddess said, "Get full restraints and a good gag." Goddess had put the objects on the opposite side of the room so Toy had to open every cupboard, locker and trunk before she found all the items. She found a lot of bondage gear plus some discipline gear and fetish wear. She understood why the medical items were here. Near the end, Toy found some items that were used in more intense BDSM, she assumed the larger BDSM gear was in one of the dungeons.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alt U

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds