• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 11

Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 11

1234

Chapter 11. Two in the Hand

Edwards glanced out the window and smiled. Sunlight sparkled from the cut glass facets of the row of small diamond-shaped panes gracing the top of the window. The ancient and beautiful elm outside glowed with the orange tinted light of the early evening.

He cradled the receiver of an old fashioned phone against his ear and waited for Doctor Foster to get around to actually ask for what he'd called about. In his usual prevaricating style, the doctor had discussed banal subjects for a good ten minutes. He might have saved himself the trouble, as Edwards had expected this call to come sooner or later after the "play date" a few weeks earlier when Foster had taken such pleasure in assisting with the continuing education of his delicious niece, Ashley, and it suited Edwards that Foster actually obtain the object of his conversation. There were benefits all around in fact, among them a chance to borrow one of the doctor's lovely villas later in the summer.

"Yes, well old chap, as I mentioned, Ibiza is fabulous this time of year, and the villa empty. If you were to be at leisure next month, and wanted to pop round to stay, I'd be more than happy to have the housekeepers open it up for you. Why, I dare say the lovely Ashley would enjoy the air and sunshine. I can just see her prancing around in the kind of skimpy little bikini bathing costume girls wear these days, getting almost all her bits browned. Don't you think?

"Why, yes," answered Edwards, "an excellent suggestion. I think we shall take you up on it. The only difficulty I foresee," he chuckled ruefully, "may be to get the young lady to keep her swimsuit on! You've seen her propensity for one way or another ending up undressed in public."

Foster jumped at the bait. "Still having problems with that, are you? Yes, these habits take a concerted effort to educate out of a willful, stubborn girl. And with the strong Spanish sunshine, I shudder to image the effect on Ashley's notably creamy full breasts of being overexposed!"

Edwards' smile widened. He heard many overtones in the other man's description of his niece's delectable chest, but shuddering was not among them. He knew this part of a girl's anatomy was that most appreciated by Foster, and that the doctors experience ejaculating with his member cradled on Ashley's breasts was one the old doctor was sure to have replayed in memory often and would be eager to repeat. He let Foster continue.

"You know, Edwards, just picturing this has given me an idea! Just thinking of your dear charge's welfare, you know, but ... a girl like Ashley, with what cannot be denied to be very special gifts in the bosom department, benefits no end, in my experience, from focused training on the pleasures that her breasts can provide others as well as incidentally herself. And how these can go hand in hand, so to speak," Foster chuckled at his own, weak, double-entendre.

"I take your point," Edwards commented, "I agree that it would certainly do the young wanton good to have some diligent attention paid to her breasts. What sort of thing would you recommend?"

"Yes, well, haven't given it much thought till now," Edwards heard Parsons lie outrageously, "but of course, some manipulation followed by a humiliating slow forced exposure of the breasts, always excruciating to the girl; perhaps once the breasts are freed, prolonged nipple stimulation starting ever so lightly and proceeding to strengthen. Additional arousal with some genital component strengthening the association with the breasts as a source of pleasure. When well warmed up, proper milking of course. A good suckling. Perhaps, why not?"

Edwards jested obviously, "It is evident, Foster, that you haven't given this matter much thought, but your natural talent in this regard shines. I do believe you're right, and I think I will put your suggestions to practice."

Foster continued, "Ibiza does suggest itself as a wonderful backdrop for such activities, and I am rather well versed in their application, so perhaps I could join you there ..."

"Most kind of you," interrupted Edwards, "to offer to assist, and I dare say it would help in terms of freeing one to document and film, as well as have more free hands say for whatever bits might need additional attending to.

"But, we won't be able to get away to Ibiza for a few weeks yet and this ought to get done before then." Even though nothing was said on the line, the doctor's disappointment permeated the pause. He continued, "But, if you were able to say drop by day after tomorrow mid-afternoon, why the English sunshine may not be that of the Spanish coast, but the living room here ought to serve quite handily for my niece breasts to receive an appropriately educational workout."

The hour agreed on, and a few remaining details sorted, the men ended their conversation, each putting down their respective phone receivers, wearing almost identical grins of pleasure and expectation.

Ashley wandered the garden of the old house, several days later. She'd been sent to pick flowers for a bouquet and was enjoying herself. Lunch had been delicious, cold cucumber soup with dill, salad, fresh bread, peaches for dessert. Her Uncle certainly was healthy and she did feel better and fitter. Her regimen of running and sunning herself by the pool every day, and the avoidance of the American fast food she had been accustomed to eating had made her feel trimmer and livelier.

It had been several weeks since her Uncle had been strict with her; instead he had been kind and praising of her, though always with a detached aloofness that made her feel somewhat of a supplicant. He had taken her shopping several times and bought her nicer things than her family had ever bought her, or would have bought her had they even been able to afford the high quality Uncle Edwards demanded in everything that surrounded him. Today she was wearing a soft, flowing sundress with a refined cream-colored background strewn with large, stylized orange flowers. Thin orange satin straps looped over her brown shoulders holding it up, the bosom was a spacious and loose peasant cut, tightening above her waist to support the swishy mid-thigh length dress. Though demurely high on her chest, baring only the very center of her chest and the top of the swell of her breasts, it did have large, loose, openings below her arms, but her Uncle had selected a pretty, orange, balconette demi-bra to go with it, and the flash of the undergarment's side when she moved made her feel like she herself was an orange flower, petals opening to display inner details of smooth shiny satin strap and just a hint of textured orange lace.

All in all, she was becoming quite the proper upper-class English girl, she giggled to herself. If the girls at home could just see her, they wouldn't even recognize the refined young lady she'd transformed into.

Collecting several more flowers from the garden she satisfied herself that she had sufficient for a lovely bouquet. She turned and strode back towards the kitchen to put them into a vase as she'd been asked. Her high, cork soled, orange canvas sandals crunching on the gravel as she strode, the forward tilt of the high footwear accentuating her own feminine gait, causing the loose dress to sway charmingly on her form.

All of these details were keenly appreciated by the two men seated comfortable in deep armchairs in the sunlit living room. Had they been asked later, neither Edwards nor Foster would have had any idea what they had been chatting about good-naturedly while they awaited the next phase of the afternoon. Their talk was inconsequential and polite, their thoughts very much taken up by the anticipation of the delights quickly approaching.

Ashley went into the kitchen, and stretched to fetch a vase down from its high shelf. One foot lifted off the ground as she reached, her dress hiking to reveal her upper thing and her leg tightened. That image was the one that greeted Edwards as he entered the kitchen. He watched the girl stretch and reach futilely. His eyes caressed the expanse of bronzed thigh and leg.

"Ashley, dearest, let me help you with that." He strode over, brought down the vase, an easy reach for his substantially taller frame, and handed it to the girl. She blushed, as she seemed to quite often in his presence, the poise and self-satisfaction she had been feeling melting into the meek subservience that always overcame her in his presence.

She tried to recover her composure by concentrating on arranging the flowers. Edwards let her finish this task before undoing all her attempts at maintaining her own poise, by intoning, "That is lovely Ashley. Now I will take these into the salon, and I'd like you to pour a couple of glasses of Macon-Villages to take into the salon for our guest and me. I'm sure you remember Doctor Foster? He has come by for a visit and is quite curious to see how you've come along in your education since he was here." He took the vase from the suddenly immobile girl, whose eyes flitted about wildly then looked down at the floor. He left the room.

Ashley stood frozen, experiencing a sense of dread and deflation. She remembered all too well the occasion at which she had last seen the doctor. Involuntarily, she hugged herself, cradling her own bosoms where she could almost feel the stinging sensation of having her bare breasts slapped and smacked by the doctor on that occasion.

She moved torpidly, pouring the wine and dawdling before forcing herself to go in. She tried to reassure herself that this time, now she was acting proper and refined, they would treat her with dignity. Last time she knew, she had been to blame; the stains on her dress and her sloppiness had been the cause for her punishment. She wasn't going to spill a drop this time, and her impeccable and lovely dress wasn't going to give them any excuse to accuse her of trying to reveal herself.

She was bought back to the present from her distracted thoughts by the sudden chilling realization that her uncle might be displeased by her delay in making her appearance. With a redoubled sense of foreboding she strode out of the sunny kitchen and made her way to the living room carrying the two glasses on a tray. At the last minute she'd selected a sheaf of cheese pastry twists and put these on a plate. She balanced the tray with the glasses and savories in one hand and knocked timidly at the door.

The door opened, Edwards held the door open for his niece and inside the living room Foster gazed out at the lovely girl. He saw a shudder go through her, and smiled realizing that the torments he'd visited on the sweet Ashley had not been forgotten, but were fresh in her mind. His smile widened, and he intoned,

"My dear Ashley, how very nice to see you. How kind of you to arrange some refreshments for us. "I see you're looking as lovely as ever, perhaps even more so than last time we saw one another, yes? I dare say there's no doubt that our little session will have helped you to gain control over your former slovenliness? Your style of dress has improved greatly, you're positively elegant!"

Ashley averting her gaze from Foster, lay the platter she was carrying down on a side table. She turned shyly and felt the still commanding presence of both men attentive to her. She forced herself to say,

"Thank you, Sir. I'm glad you like the way I'm dressed."

Moving in a daze, Ashley automatically went about setting out the flowers, and putting out the refreshments as the men continued chatting amiably. She glanced up at the doctor, and found him gazing contentedly at her. He smiled at her and she looked quickly away. The smile was too familiar and easy, and redoubled her nervousness.

Foster walked over to where the girl was and reached over towards the wine glass on the table, coming very close to her. She dared not shrink back. He took her hand in his and gently lifted it up at her side, as he examined her.

"Dearest Ashley, how delightfully your education seems to have improved you! Your appearance and manners are charming. Why look at how nicely dressed and refined you look. While only a few months ago, as I well recall, you were slovenly enough to be positively coming out of your clothes at every occasion, you are now quite properly and beautifully attired."

"Come here, young lady," said Foster rising from the desk he'd been leaning against and coming towards her, "stand by me and turn slowly. Show off that admirable carriage and your lovely garments."

Ashley couldn't help it; she was compelled to obey and walked up to the man. As she reached him he put a familiar hand on her bare shoulder and guided her slowly around, helping her to pivot on her heels. As she rotated the men examined her trim figure. She felt Foster fingertips, which he had placed at the height of her chest, brush softly against the lower curves of her breasts as she turned.

After taking in her form hungrily, his eyes lingering on the swell of her breasts, Foster used her arm to cause her to turn, stopping her when she faced away from him. She felt his gaze linger at her back.

"Edwards, this is a real testament to your unflinching efforts to teach your young charge the benefits of proper presentation," he said, casually leaving his fingertips lightly perched on the bottom of her breast, "Ashley, I assume that your Uncle has been diligent in properly punishing you at regular intervals, hmm? He's told me of your bottom dancing sessions and how you've taken to them? Hard to imagine that nice womanly bottom of yours, so composed and covered by this lovely dress now, wriggling and thrashing over your Uncle's lap as it is getting smacked!

Ashley colored, and blinked repeatedly. The old man smiled.

"Now, Titmouse, please bring that armchair over the middle of the room for me? I think it would be of great benefit to me to understand the progress you've made since we last saw one another. That's a good girl! There is something ineffably charming is there not Edwards in seeing a well-dressed young lady engaged in the awkward effort of carrying a heavy piece of furniture into place, is there not? Now please turn it so it faces away from us and clamber onto it on your knees. Right up, hands on the chair back. No sitting back on your haunches, young lady! Up on your knees and bend forwards over the chair back.

"Good, now let me just sit down here where I can observe those charming thighs and that trim backside. The flowers on your little skirt are very becoming! Much better than those sloppy bottoms you were wearing last time, or shall I say barely wearing last time.

"Now I'd relish learning how your education has been progressing. Why don't you recount for me the events of your last training session with your Uncle? Do keep in mind young lady, that if you do not do a thorough job of reporting this to me, I shall ask Edwards here to show me his methods in person instead! I'm do hope there will be no need to have to go to the trouble of punishing you today?"

Edward smiled and looked over at the doctor. His gaze was fixed on the kneeling girl's posterior as if he could see through her skirt just by staring intently. Edward's imagined only too well how delighted he would be to take the "trouble" to punish Ashley. He wondered if the doctor would be able to restrain himself and keep to the plan of humiliating her through stimulating and causing her embarrassing pleasure rather than pain.

Ashley knelt on the chair, dejected, her hands resting on the chair back, and forced herself to cast her thoughts back to the last bottom-dancing session she'd had with her Uncle. Her words came softly and haltingly. She was reluctant to describe the humiliating ordeal but knew she had no choice, lest she be forced to undergo it again with Parsons' watching.

"It was two weeks ago," she recounted softly. "Uncle said I'd been making very good progress and learning, but ..."

Foster interrupted her. "What had you been learning, Titmouse?" She cringed at the name. "To ... to suck ..." "To suck the penis ...Sir!" corrected her Uncle, "Say it! And don't leave out the details we went over!"

Ashley, gave a little whimper of humiliation and continued. "To suck ... the penis, Sir. That I was getting much better at ... at using my fingers to stroke his penis up and down and doing kitten licks to his cockhead ..."

Parsons' chuckled, "Kitten licks, Ashley? Now that is a good description. What does that mean?"

"I have to stick out my tongue sir, and softly and slowly lick the length of the penis the base to the tip, and collect the ... the moisture at the tip, then use my fingers to stroke his penis a few times and do it again. Sir. Also he was pleased with how well I'd learned to hold-and-suckle."

"And what is entailed in hold-and-suckle, Ashley?" asked the Doctor.

"I have to close my lips, encircling the top of the penis, and suckle like it's a candy, and make my mouth really wet by licking it and collecting all the wetness in my mouth. I'm supposed to warm and bathe his cockhead scrubbing with my tongue.

Parsons' commented as he rose from his chair, "It does sound like you are learning some very valuable skills, Titmouse, and I will interrupt your charming tale only for a moment before we have you continue. However, I think this is a very propitious time to inform you of this afternoon's goals. Why, I think you'll find that our activities will help your recollection."

Foster rounded in front of the girl, standing very close to her. She looked up at him. He lifted a hand and slowly moved it towards her. His palm turned inwards and he brushed his fingertips very softly and slowly along the swell in her bodice at the side of her left breast. He repeated the motion on the other side of her chest. His touch was delicate and, except for the unwanted intimacy, almost soothing.

"Ashley, you're well acquainted, as I have the pleasure of firsthand experience to know, with the effectiveness of having your exemplary titties punished. And the smacking I had occasion to give them and those they will receive in the future are no doubt extremely helpful to your education."

Ashley flinched as the man raised both hands, expecting him to suit his action to his words. His hands, though, came to test cradling the sides of her breasts softly, just holding them gently.

"But we need to emphasize that a young lady's pretty, pendulous, protuberances are also a strong positive reinforcement to pleasure, that they can be a source of delight and stimulation. There is a time for punishment, and a time for finding that pleasure. Today we hope, if you continue to be obedient, to concentrate on that aspect of your womanly gifts. Now continue what you were telling us. You were saying you were learning hold-and-suckle?"

Foster fingertips slowly moved under her bosom. Ashley felt them lift slightly and caress the material at the bottom of her bra at the base of her breasts.

"Yes. Sir," she squirmed, "I'm supposed to make the penis leak as much as I can, and then, when I'm told, I use my fingertips to massage the base of the cock between the balls from behind. I am told ..."

She paused as a sensation of languor filled her tummy. Foster fingertips had moved to the exposed swell of the top of one breast and while one hand supported and lifted it from below, his fingertips traced the top down its curve, pushing the bodice's edge down until it encountered the top of her bra. He released her breast, then repeated the process, petting her other heavy globe as if it were a small warm creature.

"Uncle told me," she continued, "I must pay attention to how his cock is moving in my mouth. I am supposed to feel it twitch and to use the tip of my tongue on the hole to taste the pre-cum. I'm supposed to collect every drop that leaks out. But just as each drop comes out, and I dip my tongue in it, I'm supposed to stay still until the pulse passes. I'm not supposed to make it come."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds