• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Get Your Swirl on in Ottawa

Get Your Swirl on in Ottawa

"Why do a lot of you brothers claim to love a big ass on a woman but balk at the thought of eating ass?" Deborah Gelineau asked as she looked at her latest submissive, Randall Taylor Napier. The big and tall, ruggedly handsome young Black man smiled and shrugged, and Deborah suddenly recalled how enchanted she felt with that smile when they first met. In those days, Deborah was working as a security guard in a CRA building in downtown Ottawa, and Randall was one of the newest employees of the government agency. Ah, those halcyon days...

"I don't know," Randall replied, and he watched as Deborah turned around and bent over, exposing her thick white ass. The young French Canadian woman had one of the best asses that Randall had ever seen. Coming from a native of Jamaica, where big butts were all too common, this was saying something. That fine ass, and her sassy attitude, along with those haunting green eyes, that's what drove Randall to holler at the lovely Deborah.

Standing five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and very voluptuous, with long, curly blonde hair and lime-green eyes, Deborah Gelineau had often been told that she looked like Hollywood starlet America Ferrera, only blonde and fairer-skinned. Born and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Deborah graduated from Algonquin College with her Police Foundations diploma and began working as a security guard while waiting on something better. That's how she got on Randall Taylor Napier's radar...

"Well, sub, don't just stare at that ass, you know what to do," Deborah chided him, as she spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Randall licked his lips as he gazed at Deborah's spread ass. If there's no booty like that in heaven then I don't want to go there, Randall thought lustfully. Outside of Deborah's Sandy Hill apartment, a fierce summer rainstorm raged, but Randall was oblivious to it, for there was a storm brewing in his damn pants.

"Yes, mademoiselle," Randall said, and Deborah grinned as the burly young Jamaican got behind her, and inhaled the scent of her ass funk. Randall was an ass man through and true. Today, Deborah decided to put the handsome young brother's love of ass to the test. Randall stuck his tongue out and pushed it inside Deborah's asshole, and the young woman licked her lips and closed her eyes, loving what he was doing to her.

"Dig in, I want to feel that tongue deeper inside my asshole," Deborah cooed softly, and Randall did as he was told. The bed shook as he grasped Deborah's hips, holding her big ass into place as he tongue her asshole. From the moment Deborah first laid eyes on Randall, she knew he would be an easy mark. The tall, well-dressed Caribbean brother kept stealing glances at the security desk whenever Deborah was on duty, and she knew he wanted a piece of her pie, as they say.

Having discovered a passion for men from exotic places early in life, Deborah was fond of the brothers and didn't care who knew it. That's why, even though Randall was a newcomer to the CRA, having moved to Ottawa after getting his business degree from McGill University, Deborah went after him with everything she got...and then some. Randall couldn't resist Deborah's charms, and she seduced him and introduced him to the world of kink. The handsome Caribbean brother took to BDSM like a cat takes to hunting mice...

"Oh yeah, just like that," Deborah moaned, and she fingered her wet, hairy pussy as Randall continued to worm his tongue deep into her asshole. Deborah later made Randall lie flat on the bed, and she sat on his face, smothering him with her big ass. In this position, Deborah sat comfortably, like a queen on her throne. A lot of the brothers whom Deborah dealt with were initially uncomfortable with face-sitting, but once she got them to try it, they simply became addicted. And Deborah wouldn't have it any other way...

"Dammit, your ass tastes really good," Randall paused to say, and Deborah yelped as he playfully slapped her thick ass cheeks, causing her to shudder. Randall grinned as he resumed lathering her asshole with his tongue. This French Canadian chick was crazy and just the right kind of freaky. Nothing wrong with that as far as Randall was concerned. He'd bedded quite a few freaky women from a variety of backgrounds during his party-filled days at McGill University. Deborah was in a category by herself, though...

"Less talking and more ass eating," Deborah hissed, and she continued to grind her big ass on Randall's face, until the handsome brother got the message. Deborah fingered her pussy and pinched her nipples as she rode Randall's face, and the feel of his tongue in the depths of her asshole turned her on immensely. As he licked her asshole, Randall stroked his long, dark dick. Deborah looked at Randall's dick and licked her lips hungrily. The things she wanted to do with that thick bar of chocolate...

"I've had enough, let's try something else now," Deborah said abruptly, and with that, the curvy young woman rose from her sub's face. Randall looked her and smiled, loving the way Deborah's big ass jiggled as she moved. The young woman turned around and her gaze fixed itself on Randall's crotch. Emboldened by the lust he saw on her lovely face, Randall rose from the bed and stroked his dick, waving it this way and that. Deborah's eyes followed his dick's every move, and Randall grinned. He knew he had her right where he wanted her...

"Come and get some of this," Randall said, smiling wickedly, and Deborah grinned, and then knelt before him. Earlier, Deborah bent Randall over and spanked him with her bare hands and his own belt but now, it was her turn to worship at his altar. Taking Randall's dick in her hands, Deborah stroked it and then took it into her mouth. Randall sighed happily as Deborah began to suck his dick, slowly at first, then with gusto. Soon, Deborah had Randall harder than a rock...

"Fuck me," Deborah demanded, and Randall grinned and laid her on the bed, raising her thick legs in the air. After rolling a condom on his dick, Randall pressed his dick against Deborah's pussy lips and then pushed it inside. Deborah licked her lips, loving the feel of Randall's thick dick in her pussy. Holding her legs in the air, Randall bucked his hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. He started to beat that pussy up, delighting in Deborah's passionate screams. And he didn't let up until Deborah squealed and begged for mercy, hours later...

"You are amazing, my goddess," Randall said, and he kissed Deborah on the lips. The young French Canadian woman smiled and wrapped herself around him. They had been seeing each other for a few months, having steamy sex while also hanging out together at movie theaters, malls and other fun places. Deborah wasn't the relationship type, not by a long shot. Being someone's girlfriend or wife didn't appeal to the independent-minded young woman. Still, if she were to ever break her rule, it would definitely be for someone like Randall Taylor Napier...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Get Your Swirl on in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds