• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • How Aliens Learned To Fear Earth

How Aliens Learned To Fear Earth

In an ever gentrifying New York City, even outer boroughs such as Brooklyn were not safe from the effects of time. Longtime residents were making an exodus and being replaced by younger families. Authentic bodegas were being replaced by national coffee chains, jazz clubs replaced by national coffee chain competitors, and the interesting night life? Well that's all but gone today as well. There does however remain one source of respite for a niche few who know where to find it.

Mistress Melanie's has been Brooklyn's hidden fetish gem for high end professionals with a need for discreet sexual submission outside of their own bedrooms for any years.

Today, Mistress has seen four clients already. Her whips, heels, chastity devices, and bondage tables have all seen their use today.

As seven in the evening fast approached, Mistress readied herself for her last client of the day. A man of stature desiring to be stripped of its accompanying weight and responsibility. A man who also has quite the affinity for strap-on play under the control of powerful women in bold, striking, latex attire.

Just as her client approached the downstairs lobby of her building Mistress Melanie straightened the lines of her bright red thigh-high latex boots with three inch heels, her latex black under-bust razer back bodysuit and matching red pasties.

The portion of her spacious loft apartment dedicated to serving as her dungeon and client space is well appointed with walls painted in rich and warm hues of red. The black curtains framing the windows are thick, heavy, elegantly textured, and contrasted starkly by the white sheer yet opaque panels that cover the windows in full. They hang from cast iron curtain rods. Around the room each piece of dungeon furniture from the St. Andrews Cross to the quartering machine exist framed by tapestries as if each and every piece lived a double life as a work of art as well.

There arose the sound of a knock at the door and as her longtime client stood patiently on the other side, Mistress Melanie crossed her dungeon, opened her door, and ushered him inside.

An hour into things and the session was going well. The marks on his skin would serve as a long lasting reminder of his time under her sadistic hands and implements.

His mind slipped into the edges of sub space as the falls of her flogger landed time and time again across the flesh of his bare back, thighs, and bottom.

Just then a blinding light scanned through the dungeon's windows, filled the room and moved as if it had a life of its own. Just as Mistress turned to hide her gaze from the nearly painful intensity of one particularly bright light beam she felt her environment disappear completely from her eyes.

As the shimmering, concentrated light which had enveloped her began to dissipate Mistress found herself no longer within the familiar settings of her dungeon. Her eyes took a long moment to readjust and when they did she found herself in a bizarrely foreign environment seemingly designed of a material reminiscent of stainless steel. A large floor to ceiling window off to her left overlooked a literal view of the world. Also, surrounding her stood four bizarrely short bipedal creatures with bulbous heads and equally bulbous eyes.

Mistress's head tilted slightly to one side as she took a moment to internally assess whether she had been drugged by her client. Yet upon remembering that she had not ingested a single thing she quickly ruled foul play out as a feasible possibility.

All four of the small alien creatures held cylindrical devices within the grasps of elongated, slender hands.

One of the creatures took a few steps forward in her direction.

Mistress alertly took in the actions of this creature and of his still motionless comrades. She looked about her immediate surroundings and seemingly without conscious thought and wholly from a place of instinct extended her right arm which still grasped her own flogger in her hand and hovered it over an irregularly shaped button protruding from a console off to her right.

The lead alien stopped in his tracks. His large eyes along with the already bulbous eyes of his cohort widened in unison to an even greater degree.

In a moment of tense uncertainty one of the aliens standing off to the periphery of the room nervously and prematurely activated the cylinder in his hands causing it to extend and nearly double in size.

"Oh... that's not how this is going to work" said Mistress, her voice ending the silence in the room.

Mistress slammed the butt of her flogger down onto the irregularly shaped button causing the three entrances to the probing laboratory to seal shut with a hiss.

Observing that the situation was quickly going sideways the smallest alien, Hurnzapallap, began panicking around the room to find the emergency override that would unseal the room allowing them to retreat to the observation chamber and beam the earthling back to its planet. As Hurnzapallap fumbled about the room Mistress reached forward grabbing ahold of the lead alien and tossing his small body over another console in front of her.

"So you enjoy probing..." asked Mistress in a rhetorical tone as her hips lunged forward burying her strap-on in the alien's small defenseless orifice.

"Gazorpalorp, no!!!" screamed Hurnzapallap with a tiny outstretched hand. But he couldn't help, it was too late, Gazorpalorp would likely never be the same.

With Gazorpalorp flailing wildly and still fully impaled upon the length of her trusty strap-on Mistress scanned the probing laboratory for the whereabouts of the other three alien creatures. She saw Hurnzapallap still panicking about the room punching every button within sight in search of a solution yet who was managing to accomplish nothing more than activating the alien coffee maker and causing the blast shield to repeatedly raise and lower over the observation window overlooking earth.

She continued to scan the room for the remaining two when she spotted one cowering between a desk and a wall with only half of his head and one of his bulbous black eyes visible as he peeked out from one side and took in the carnage of Gazorpalorp's probing.

With a squinting of her eyes and an outstretched arm she pointed at the terrified alien with her flogger.

"You're next." She said with an unmistakable calm assertiveness.

What had been visible of the alien's eye grew wider in fear and then quickly the rest of his head tucked away out of sight behind the desk with the rest of his trembling little body.

With three of the aliens accounted for, where was the fourth? Mistress scanned the rest of the room twice over and there was no sign of the fourth little alien anywhere.

Meanwhile half way across the ship in a corridor and scampering on two elated little legs was Gary the fourth alien. Gary had managed to escape the room before the laboratory was sealed shut. He was running toward his quarters with a big happy alien smile on his face. Over the years, Gary had conducted hundreds of probings on hundreds of alien species, but Gary had always been the prober never the probee.

Today was different; today was going to be Gary's day.

Upon reaching his hibernation quarters he slid open a drawer in front of an untarnished highly reflective mirrored surface and pulled from it his favorite auburn shade of Surmarian lip stain which he had purchased as a treat for himself on Surma Alpha. He applied it ritualistically in front of the mirror and Gary was happy.

Meanwhile back in the probing lab...

Mistress slid the now psychologically damaged Gazorpalorp off of the length of her large black veiny human cock.

Fazorzzellorp, the alien hiding behind the desk who was enveloped with a fear that would win him no medals this day heard the room go silent. He could no longer hear the moaning cries of his team leader Gazorpalorp being probed over the specimen console.

Fazorzzellorp peaked his right eye out from one side of the desk and could not see the earthling. Hurnzapallap was running around with his hands on his head still in search of the emergency release and Gazorpalorp still laid draped over the specimen console completely motionless minus a newly developed twitch which had manifested in his left eye.

Still there was no earthling.

Fazorzzellorp sunk fully back into the shadow behind his desk and hoped that the human had tired itself out. Then without warning and out of nowhere Fazorzzellorp felt foreign digits and a hand palm the top of his head like a yuridian turnament ball. He felt his entire body lifted one handedly from the safe confines of his hiding place and then forced to his tiny knees on the floor in front of the tall slender earthling.

As he opened his mouth to plead for mercy, Mistress lunged her hips forward once again but this time -- directly into Fazorzzellorp's mouth. His strength was not enough to resist for Mistress was still palming his gigantic smooth alien head and overpowering him with her sheer stature alone. He nearly cried ... for he could taste Gazorpalorp on the earthling's synthetic phallus.

Fazorzzellorp felt his body resign to the earthling's will as his arms collapsed to his side, his eyes rolled back into his head, and his psyche went to its happy place while Mistress became the first earthling to skull fuck an alien.

"This is for Uncle Frank! Who I have a lot of apologizing to offer because until now I just assumed he was crazy for telling alien abduction stories" exclaimed Mistress who didn't like to be made foolish or appear on the wrong side of an issue.

"Wamph Hammbnt promphrd oaaahhrrknnd mafaurrrrrr...." Answered Fazorzzellorp with her cock still violating and stretching his mouth which ironically happened to be the smallest feature on his hot-air balloon of a head.

(Of course what Fazorp, his buddies all call him Fazorp was trying to say was "We haven't probed your kind before." but you try speaking clearly around an oversized girthy black strap-on cock and see how well you do.)

Back on the other side of the ship, Gary full of anticipation and excitement was on his eighth outfit and having trouble deciding just which look would go well with his expensive lip stain and the long, full eye lashes he had applied to accentuate his eyes. Ultimately he decided that he was overthinking everything and that the earthling clearly enjoyed probing his species just as they are without too much fuss as he had observed with Gazorpallorp. He stepped his tiny three foot four inch body out of his elaborate cocktail attire and donned his favorite ass accentuating strappy backless space gown which he liked because it was accessible... but also quite shiny as he thought all good space things should be.

Fully ready for his date with his first alien probing (on the "fun side of things" as he often referred to it) he skipped out of his hibernation quarters and made his way down the corridors towards his destiny.

Back in the probing lab, Fazorzzellorp had been lifted from his place on the floor before Mistress and planted flatly on his back on top of the desk that had once been his sanctuary of hiding yet now had become the source of his pain and shame. Fazorzzellorp squinted straight up at the ceiling as Mistress held his tiny little legs spread widely apart and high in the air as she pummeled him from behind.

It was from her new vantage point that Mistress first paused to muse that the width and girth of her strap-on cock was not all that smaller than the total girth of the alien's bodies themselves. This was however not at all a new observation to Fazorzzellorp who had come to this same conclusion very early on himself and found it to be in fact much of the reason why he was hiding in the first place.

Gary, having now reached the outer door of the probing lab closed his eyes and took a moment to center himself with a long deep breath. Then once again, opening his eyes he raised his long slender index finger and pressed the irregularly shaped button on the corridor panel to open the door to the lab.

The door slid open with a gentle hiss revealing the chaos (or "adventurous fun" from Gary's point of view) which was still underway within.

Gary sauntered in to find Fazorzzellorp silently rocking himself with his knees raised to his chest and Gazorpallorp clearly exhausted with his legs still quivering from his go-round with the earth specimen. Gary found the earthling flogging the cornered Hurnzapallap off to one side of the lab and it became instantly clear to Gary what had just transpired...

He had timed his entrance perfectly! For he had given his colleagues enough time to enjoy themselves and he was now on deck for fun of his own right after Hurnzapallap without much waiting to do in the process.

Mistress and Hurnzapallap turned their attention to the newly opened entryway where a made-up Gary stood in near-silhouette.

Letting the gravitas of his entrance play to its fullest effect. Gary remained elegantly framed within the doorway, blinked his lush lashes over his big eyes twice quickly then reached behind his back, unzipped his sequined gown and let it fall slowly down the entirety of his figure to the floor beneath where he stood.

Hurnzapallap sighed a heavy sigh and let his head slump down in front of him as all hope that he had that Gary had gone for help left his mind once and completely.

Gary sauntered into the room slowly and seductively.

Mistress sized up the situation not recognizing the bawdy Gary to be the same fourth alien from earlier and gave herself to make the strategic decision that the fourth had gone for reinforcements and these reinforcements were just arriving. She gave one last lashing of her flogger to the marked up back of Hurnzapallap who screamed out like a youngling and collapsed to the floor. "And that's for Rozwell!" issued Mistress.

Mistress let her lengthy latex covered toned legs carry her quickly across the room like an Amazonian, she lept onto the platform she'd originally materialized on and took a defensive stance.

Gary, unsure of what exactly was happening, tried to urge the earthling not to stand where she was standing. He panicked further as she outstretched her hand to mash another button on the control console.

With a twinkling bright, highly concentrated light... the earthling was gone. Released once again into the wild of its natural ecosystem. Gary fell quietly to his knees. Gary had missed out on something he'd dreamed of for much of his life. Gary was sad.

****

Four sols later, Gazorpalorp, Hurnzapallap, Fazorzzellorp & Gary sat before an incident hearing review committee tasked with explaining themselves and the course of actions that transpired miles above Earth's orbit. As Gazorpalorp offered his formal testimony followed by Hurnzapallap & Fazorzzellorp -- Gary sat silently with his arms crossed. He considered the recounting of their details to be unnecessary bragging.

As the review committee asked for recommendations that might negate this occurrence from repeating itself again in the future. The entire team aside from Gary offered their insights and then humbly asked that they be given a gentler ice excavation assignment on one of the outer moons for they were very...sore.

But Gary wasn't sore. Gary wasn't sore at all. And Gary was very, very upset about that fact indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • How Aliens Learned To Fear Earth

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds