• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Molly Virus Ch. 01

The Molly Virus Ch. 01

That was the name of the one that infected me.

I've no idea where this started and I haven't seen her since.

And I can't stop it, can't control it, can't stop being Cherry and breeding more.

I remember going to this party on campus and I wasn't a popular guy, overweight and kind of a nerd and I can remember seeing Molly moving through the crowd with this entourage of sexy girls.

She chose the people she wanted to invite to party with her and I was chosen.

There was a place, booze, drugs but nothing compared to the girls, all of them horny, all with dicks, all eager to please.

I was going to leave until I was faced with Molly and her huge tits struggling in this swimsuit top.

"What's your name?"

"Charlie."

"Come with me Charlie."

There was something, something I felt, drawn to her my cock ragingly hard.

There was a bedroom and she sank to her knees and gave me my first blowjob and she sucked me until I had another raging boner.

For some reason I couldn't care less of her big cock.

And then she infected me.

I started sucking her tits and there was milk.

I zoned out.

I remember her saying... "You're perfect, just the right size, you'll need that fat to change and convert. Keep drinking baby, keep drinking, suck my titties...ooooh...ooooh Cherry baby suck my titties I'm cumming!"

When she did the flavor changed.

I remember her telling me. "That first juice you'll make it's a virus and it'll start changing the DNA of those that drink it, you'll crave cock...well semen, you'll love it and the more you have the more the virus feminizes...but not you, this deeper nectar Cherry, what you're drinking my fat girl is the bigger key...it makes you, you like me..."

"All of it's hypnotic, it's a side effect so..."

And that's all I remember of Molly.

And I woke being Cherry in my head and it was like always having a fever for so long. Hot, kinda fuzzy headed and wanting cum, wanting cum and loving dick.

I didn't change at first either but the guys at the party weren't changing fast either.

All of us getting together in little hidden times.

All of them wanting to get fucked in the bum, to suck cock and no matter how straight they'd been before that party they all slowly started to get more femme, more girly.

Three killed themselves whatever brainwashing didn't take and no one could remember where the party was or those girls.

The rest of us just kept changing and me...with every cock I sucked the more femmy I got. The more cum in my bum the more femmy I got...and changed...like all my heavy fat was moving, moving to my bum, to my hips making my look girly and most, most started going to my tits.

And the bigger my tits got the more I wanted them sucked, the more that they were sucked the better I felt.

The virus changed my whole body, longer fuller thicker hair, just prettiness all over settling into me, and as I was discovering pheromones too.

Men, guys were drawn to me after a certain point.

Men that fucked me hard and that kept coming around even if they didn't suck on my titties and got dosed.

A titty gush was as strong feeling as getting off and cumming through my dick but slower.

And yeah I could masterbate the liquid out and the thicker stuff started cumming out too.

And I tried.

I tried not liking this, not wanting to see me spread throughout all the boys out there...the ones that I wanted to change...some...we needed some of course to fuck us and give us a steady supply of cum.

But it is too strong...I'm Cherry now and I really, really want my own kind...I don't know if Molly programmed me but we're better...we're not violent, we have sex, we live pretty normal lives too when we're not fucking.

And...and I don't age...or I haven't yet.

None of us breeders do I think.

And it's breeding...we're making she-male girls except their cocks don't shrink and they all just get prettier.

Some I release...more titty juice but not the breeder virus and I trance them into thinking their trans girls.

After I find a doctor that specializes in it and trance him under.

I did that here in Cloverhead as soon as we moved here.

I'm here because the college has a bad reputation for rape culture and even the town has this sort of rough rep too.

I use my attraction to get him under my sway and the same for the real estate agent to get us a big, lovely house with lots of room and the rest will cum into my hands with tranced guys that I tell not to crave but to donate funds to us.

I can feel it...the urge...to spread, to make my Cherry-girls and to breed...to find people like "Charlie" to change to be like me.

And there's a party on campus tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Molly Virus Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds