• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • After the Bar

After the Bar

I follow you into your bedroom and hug you from behind. It's Friday night and we have just got in from the bar. You can smell the faintest trace of vodka on my breath as I kiss you behind the ear.

'Strip' I say quietly. You turn to face me and pull your dress up over your head, standing in the semi-darkness in your underwear. I kiss you, gently biting your lip. 'I want you to fuck yourself for me, but you aren't going to cum.'

I step back to sit on the bed as you slide your fingers down the front of your already soaked pants. I lie back to enjoy the show as you slowly start to finger yourself. I can feel myself getting hard inside my jeans. It doesn't take long before you are moaning and your hand is flicking backwards and forwards much faster.

I walk over to your draw and retrieve your dildo. 'I want you to use this, but remember you are not going to cum.' I move back to the bed as you slide your underwear to one side and push the thick, hard toy inside you. You work it in and out, fucking yourself. I am loving watching.

I can tell you are close, moaning and bucking your hips as the toy slides deeper inside you, filling you. 'Get on the bed' I say, standing up and moving away. 'On all fours' I tell you, 'I want your arse towards me.' You obey, I stand close behind, drinking in the amazing view. My cock is throbbing.

'Fuck yourself' I say. You reach back behind yourself and push the dildo in. I watch it slide inside your wet cunt, making your arse shake. You get faster, forcing it deeper and harder inside you, panting as it pushes you closer to the edge.

'I am going to cum.' You say.

'No.' I reply

'Please.' I can't help but smile. I love it when your voice has the slight hint of desperation

'No.' I say again 'But keep going. Faster' I hear you whimper, but speed up. Thrusting the toy faster and deeper inside you.

'Please, I'm cumming.' You say. Your ass shaking, as you cum hard. I don't wait for you to finish. I roughly pull the toy out from inside you and chuck it on the bed. I hear you gasp as it is yanked out of you. I grab a handful of your hair and pull you around into a sitting position. Facing me. I kiss you forcefully, biting your slip harder this time.

'I'm sorry.' You say, but you know whats coming. I unbuckle my leather belt, pull it off and sit on the bed next to you. I keep hold of your hair and pull you over my lap. I yank your soaking underwear down your legs. I ball it up and stuff it in your mouth.

'If that falls out I'll use the belt on your cunt as well.' I run my hand over the curve of your incredible arse. There are a few marks visible from last time. There will be a few more by the time we've finished. I fold the belt in half and bring it smacking down on your ass.

You flinch and try to pull away, but I'm holding you tight with my other arm. You are going to lie here and take what I decide to give to you. 'I'm going to give you ten.' I say, 'I want you to count each one.' I hear you mumble a reply from behind your lingerie gag. I bring the belt cracking back down again. You flinch away but I hold you tight as a second red line appears beside the first.

'Two' I hear you mumble. Each time the belt lands I try to get it in the same place as the one before. Each stroke stings with heat next to your still sensitive cunt. By the eight stroke your ass is quivering, and I can hear a muffled scream each time it lands. I bring the last stroke down full force and a raised welt appears across both cheeks.

Without giving you a second to recover I push you off on to the bed and stand up. I pull my shirt off over my head and step out of my jeans. I grab the cuffs and blindfold from your drawer. I cuff your hands being your back and pull you to your feet, pulling the blindfold down over your eyes. I pull the pants from your mouth, saliva dribbles down your chin and I leave it there. 'What do you say?' I say quietly.

"I'm sorry, thank you.' You say. I push you down on to your knees. I pull my hard cock from my boxers and push it into your mouth, enjoying the unbelievable feeling of your warm, wet tongue caressing it. I wrap a hand around your head, and thrust my cock deeper, fucking your mouth. I go slow to start with. Enjoying the sight of your cuffed body on your knees in front of me.

I build up speed pushing my cock further back into your throat, my hand wrapped around your hair stops you pulling away. I push myself in all the way, you gag and try to pull away, but you can't. I leave you struggling to breathe for a second before pulling out. Saliva is dribbling down your chin and you are gasping for air. You look incredible.

Before you have a chance to recover my cock is back in your mouth sliding in and out. I'm pulling your hair to move your head. 'My cock is going back down your throat' I tell you. I put both hands on your head so you are unable to move it. 'Its going there for five seconds. Ready?' I don't wait for you to reply. I push myself fully into your mouth, holding your head tightly. You start to gag and squirm straight away, but you can't move, struggling against the cuffs.

I start to count out loud. I get to five and pull out, leaving you gasping for air again, saliva dripping off your chin. I reach down and pinch your nipples hard. 'Next time I tell you not to cum. You try harder.' I say.

I pull off your blindfold and cuffs. I kiss you my tongue rolling around yours. 'Bend over' I say, pointing to the bed. You lean forward and I move behind you. I push my rock hard cock between your legs and slide inside you. I need to cum so badly.

You are still soaking wet from earlier, I fuck you hard and fast, my hips grinding into your arse. I know I'm not going to last long and I can feel your legs starting shake. I reach forward and squeeze your boobs as I thrust into you harder. 'Fuck, I'm going to cum.' I say. You moan and push back even more.

'Please can I cum.' You ask.

'Yes.' I say. I'm so close and hearing you ask me that pushes me over the edge. I cum hard inside you just as you do the same. I stand there for a second admiring you, naked apart from your bra.

You stand up and turn around and we kiss, gently this time. I have got my arms around you pulling you close. 'Good girl.' I say in your ear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • After the Bar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds