• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Unexpected Forcefulness

My Unexpected Forcefulness

Have any of you ever felt strong sudden lust for someone when you looked at that person? Has that strong sudden lust caused you to do things that you normally wouldn't do?

Let me give a little background about myself. I consider myself to be fairly average. I'm a twenty-year-old wife and mother. Now my marriage isn't what could be considered a "conventional" one. My husband, Andrew, and I have a woman in our lives that we consider to be our wife and a second mother to our daughter. She shares our life, our love, and, most of the time, our bed. Her name is Melissa, but I affectionately call her Mellie.

We live with my sister, Stefie, and her husband. Stefie and I have a somewhat unusual relationship. We have been sexual with each other for almost two years. It started with Stefie teaching me to masturbate when I was eighteen. I know I started late, but that had to do with our upbringing. It escaladed from there. We've done pretty much everything a normal couple does sexually.

Now, I'm a self-diagnosed sexaholic and I masturbate frequently. All three people that I'm sexual with say that my sex drive is astronomical. I would have sex 24/7 if possible!

I woke up horny (big shocker, huh?) and couldn't get fucked by Andrew. He and Mellie had spent the night alone. I decided to get something to eat then head outside and have a little fun out there. Outdoor masturbation is something I've grown to love and I do it whenever I can.

I finished eating and was about to head outside when I heard Stefie's shower turn off. I decided to go up and say hi to her. I got up there just as Stefie was pulling up her panties. She had already put on her bra. She looked so fucking hot, the swell of her tits, the curve of her sexy ass; I love every bit of her! I stared for a few seconds when it hit me like a brick—powerful lust that I couldn't control. It felt like a dam burst inside me as my shorts (no thong underneath) began to get wet. I walked to her like a possessed woman and pushed her to the bed.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I need you Stef! NOW!"

I quickly unhooked her bra and began sucking on her left nipple as I pinched the right one. She ran her hands along my sides and back while moaning in approval of what I was doing.

I was so focused on Stefie's body that I had no idea how much time I had spent on her tits. Her nipples were like pebbles as I moved up to give her a long, passionate kiss. My hand moved down and began massaging her pussy. Stefie's panties were soaked! When we separated from the kiss Stef said three words that I desperately needed to hear.

With an urgent tone in her voice, Stefie said, "Lick me, please!"

I moved down and ripped her panties off her. As they came off I saw her pussy and I licked my lips. I wanted to drive Stefie wild so I licked around her pussy, keeping my mouth an inch from her pussy at all times. A few moments pass and she began squirming.

Stefie said, "Please! I need your tongue on me!!"

I looked up at her and said, "I'm in charge. Your pussy gets licked when I'm ready."

I went back to licking around her pussy. Ten minutes go by without me even touching her pussy. Stefie tried to rub her pussy herself but each time I swatted her hand away. I needed to be in control, I'm not sure why. A few more moments pass and she began pleading with me, almost crying. With that I knew Stefie was ready.

My tongue lightly touched her clit and an orgasm exploded from inside her. She let out an ear-numbing scream. Stefie had never cum that fast after touching her clit. I held her down and continued licking as the orgasm consumed her. She began to squirt.

Stefie kept repeating, "OH FUCK!" almost at the top of her lungs.

As her orgasm slowed I moved up so I could kiss her. We kissed passionately for a few moments.

After we stopped kissing Stefie said, "That was so fucking amazing! Thank you!!"

I replied, "Don't thank me yet. I'm nowhere near finished with you. Don't move!"

I walked to the closet, grabbed our favorite strap-on, and put it on. I rolled Stefie onto her stomach and entered her pussy from behind. I started pounding her pussy, occasionally giving her ass a smack. Each time my hand made contact with her ass, she let out a pleasurable groan.

Stefie moaned, "I'm close! Fuck me so hard!"

I sped up, fucking her as hard as I could. With each powerful thrust of the strap-on I also smacked her ass, causing a groan to come from her. I reached around and rubbed her clit, knowing that would send her over the edge. I was right. Within seconds her second orgasm of the morning erupted.

She screamed, "HOLY FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!!"

I continued fucking her as the orgasm ravaged her. Four or five more thrusts and she begged me to pull out. I pulled out slowly and her flood gates opened. She squirted more than I had ever seen her squirt before.

As the orgasm slowed, Stefie collapsed to the bed. I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Not much time passed and she fell asleep with a big smile. That was the first time I had ever been forceful in any way sexually. I think I like it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Unexpected Forcefulness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds