• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Oh, Mr Riley!

Oh, Mr Riley!

As a student I either had a girlfriend or I didn't. I wasn't into one night stands. For most of the time I had a small room in a vile block of flats. Vile, because of how dirty it was outside and how cold inside. I wanted the smallest room simply because I could keep it relatively warm. I had decorated it and insulated it so that it was really snug.

My flatmates came and went. If they had girlfriends they didn't spend too much time in our flat. One flatmate was an Asian student who was very introverted. He was a nice young man, but a pain to have as a housemate. However, he had a boyfriend - an elderly, elegant man whose origins were Irish but he himself spoke in a beautiful English accent and he flirted continuously his eyes. His name - Mr Riley.

I always felt nervous when he arrived at our flat. He would try to engage me in conversation before going up to visit his student friend. He would stay for an hour or so in his room with the door shut. It was clear what was happening from the silence that seeped out from behind the closed door.

Well, eventually the Asian guy had to return back to the far east. He had packed his things and took a suitcase to the airport. He said that his friend Mr Riley would come and remove the box with the things he was leaving behind.

Mr Riley phoned the next day to arrange a date to come round. Well there was only me in the house, so I decided to be curious. I agreed that he should come round that afternoon. I was excited. I had a plan.

I was wearing a gym track suit with nothing else, no underwear, when he arrived. He tried to engage me in conversation in the livingroom, but I was too nervous. I sent him up to the room, and said I would come up in a moment to help if any help was needed.

In the room I had dumped a big bean bag. When I came into the room Mr Riley was looking through the box. There was not much in it, but there was a penis pump which was sitting at the top for all to see. Mr Riley asked about what I was going to do with the room and if I would be letting it out again. He asked me about the beanbag and then he tried sitting in it. He looked funny squashed up in this hippyish bit of furniture wearing a suit and tie and long coat. I looked at him and thought about my plan. I had an erection. Mr Riley asked for help to get out of the sagbag. I said sure and as I walked to where he was sitting he could see the bulge clearly sticking out against the material of my tracksuit bottoms. "Ooh, you're looking pleased to see me", he said, "I thought you might be like that." I assured him that I wasn't. "You might think so, but your body doesn't seem to agree. I think you should show me more?" I said to Mr Riley that I was really quite straight and had a girlfriend (well just finished a relationship) but if he really wanted to see more - it was a bit cold in that room - I would let him see me down in my room. But eyes only. No touching. He told me to go down and he would follow shortly.

I went into my nice warm room. He came in shortly after and closed the door.

There really was no space in my room - a two square metres by the door and a tiny bit of space by the window. Mr Riley stood by the door. I stood by the ladder that went up to the raised bed.

I pulled of my trousers so that he could see my erection. Then I pulled the top over my head and stood there so that he could look at my body whilst I had the top over my eyes. Then I took the top completely off and stood there naked in front of him. He was smiling and looking at me like a predator, dressed in suit and tie. "What now?" he asked. My plan wasn't thought through much after this point. I was expecting him to become dominant and lead me.

"I could masturbate for you."

"Oh, no! Masturbating is wrong." Mr Riley was not only Catholic he was regular. So now I wasn't sure what to do. I was embarrassed. "Well, we could kiss, I suppose." And to save any more embarrassment, I stepped towards him and kissed him on the lips and then with tongues. I hugged him as I kissed and rubbed my naked body against his rough black overcoat. It felt strange, it smelt strange and it tasted strange. Then he got all worried and agitated. "Careful, careful! I don't want semen over my clothes!" I promised him that I wouldn't come on his clothes. But he was clearly wanting to get out of his own clothes. He took off his overcoat and hung it behind him on the door.

I knelt down in front of him to undo his trousers and shoes. I was preparing to give him a blowjob. He stepped out of his shoes and I dropped his trousers and tugged at the waist band of his white y-fronts. His penis was semi-hard and looked very much like my own, small and covered with foreskin. His pubic hair was totally grey.

Naked, he started to get more assertive. I asked him if I could suck him and he said no. He wanted me up on the bed. I stood up and we kissed again before I climbed up on the bed. He climbed up behind me.

He told me that we should take it in turns to lie on our backs and the other could slide his penis between their thighs. I chose to go on top first. I kissed him and then started to do as he instructed. It was not as good as conventional sex with a woman but I was hard and it was strange and erotic. When I started to come his hands went to my waist and he joined in with my pumping motion. I lay on him and his prick was hard against my tummy.

He told me that I had made a mess and should have used a towel or something. He then told me to change places. So I lay on my back with my bum in my semen. He started to pump between my thighs. He had a very big smile on his face. Then he told me he wanted me to lie on my tummy. But I was hesitant. I didn't want to be buggered. He promised me that he wouldn't do that but I was still to lie on my front. He rolled off me while I rolled over. Now my prick was in the mess. He started as before but then after a short while I felt him creeping up and his prick was pushing higher up between my thighs. I told him, "No, I don't want you to bugger me!" He told me to be quiet and that he wouldn't bugger me this time. Even still I could feel his prick hitting my testicles. Then his prick started to slide between my bum cheeks. He told me to squeeze my bum cheeks together. I was squeezing my anal sphincter tight too. He was doing this to me and pushing down more heavily on my arse. My prick was being squashed beneath me. His prick was rubbing up and down the valley of my arse. Then he groaned and the first splash of cum landed on my back. After that he pulled his prick back between my bum cheeks and all the rest of his semen was pumped out over my anus. After that I really wanted to push my finger into my arse.

Having made a mess Mr Riley dressed fairly quickly and went on his way, leaving the box behind of course. After that he was constantly on the phone talking dirty with me. And I sometimes phoned him. We started to go to the opera together but only as friends. He had his wicked way with me many times after that. And it did lead to more happening. But, sadly, I am not gay. I did some gay things, but it just is not the way I swing.

(One of the best erotic stories that I have read is about a young student who goes out with his girlfriend and a group one evening. He and his girlfriend go back to his friend's flat for a smoke. They crash out on mattresses in the room. In the night he feels his girlfriend crawling off their mattress and hears her getting it on with his friend. If anyone comes across this story I would love to be alerted to it again. )

I hope you enjoyed reading about this. Have a lovely day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Oh, Mr Riley!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds