• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hole in One Pt. 01

Hole in One Pt. 01

12

Dan walked down the hall to the copy room and stopped hearing his boss call out his name. He turned to see the fit 50 year-old man behind him. "Mr. Hill?"

"Dan, I was just coming down to see you. Bill said you play golf?" George Hill asked. He studied the young man who was recently hired on. He guessed, 25-30. 160 pounds, 5' 11". Athletic, at least he hoped.

"I do. Sure, Why?" Dan looked surprised at the question, "I originally had that on my resume, but Shannon had me take that off." He said grinning.

George laughed, "Your wife, I assume? Sometimes you have to go with your gut. Anyhow, if I can ask, what's your handicap?"

"I've been pretty much a 5." He looked at his boss, "Ok, I'm sure there's a point to this. I mean, I could see you asking about my coding languages or something like that, but my handicap?" He laughed.

George grinned at the young man. He was impressed by how relaxed he was. So many of his employees seemed to tighten up, but Dan was perfectly relaxed. "Yeah, good point. We have an annual scramble here and we have two fresh openings. I was hoping you had some skills since the two openings are in my foursome. You heard about Bob Drake and Theo Bernard?"

"I did, I'm really happy they just had minor injuries. I saw the picture of the car on the news. I'd love to play." Dan thought a second, "I need to ask, but is it only for employees? I mean Shannon plays and she better than I am."

George grinned, "Seriously? Better than a 5?" He grabbed Dan's shoulder, "We have quite a few spouses in the scramble, so what is her handicap?"

"She's a scratch golfer." Dan said, "I know, it really sucks. When we play, we both play the tips and she might not always outdrive me, but she is always in the fairway. It has probably made me a lot better golfer."

"Ok, it's settled. It's this Saturday at the Country Club. I'll have Janice email you all the information." George rubbed his hands together, "This is going to be fun. Maybe, just maybe, this is the year we win it."

*************************************************

"Really? A scramble? This will be fun. I've never met anyone where you work, so yeah, I'd love to." The tall blonde replied. She pulled off her top and skirt and padded over to the closet in her underwear.

Dan studied his wife. Perfectly proportioned. 5'11". Maybe 120-125. Perfect bubble butt, long legs. Not huge up top, but perfectly tear-drop shaped C-cup breasts with pale pink nipples. He loved her intense blue eyes, button of a nose and those full, 'I want to wrap these around your pulsing shaft' lips. Her hair hadn't been cut in years and those straight gold tresses hung down to her ass. Her ass. Best feature. He loved being behind her gripping those tight globes. He felt his cock throbbing thinking about being warmly enfolded by that tiny slit. She always could bring him off by the way she twerked her pelvis.

Shannon laughed, "There you go again. I know what you are thinking about." She bent slowly over to pick up her shoes and wiggled her ass. "You are so predictable." She stood back up and tossed the shoes by the bed. She walked over and put her arms around her husband and ground her pussy against the growing bulge in his pants. She felt her nipples get hard as he grabbed her ass and pulled her closer. "I want to be on top this time. I like it when you play with my tits." She melted down to the floor and undid Dan's pants and yanked them down, followed by his underwear.

"Do that and you can have me anyway you want." Dan sighed feeling those perfect lips stretch around his now, fully engorged cock. "God! That feels good, perhaps you do me and I'll do you?"

Shannon nodded as she pumped her fist and her mouth on that fat cock. She'd never gotten over the initial thrill, feeling the first erection she'd ever seen...felt...sucked. It still amazed her how hard it could get, as if there truly were a bone inside. She dropped her arms down, feeling Dan undo her bra and pull it off, and welcomed his hand as he groped her tit. She swirled her tongue rapidly against the underside of the head, knowing Dan loved that.

'God! This has to be the most erotic thing in the world.` The most beautiful woman he'd ever met, sucking on his cock. He looked at those pink lips gripping his shaft, her long, slender fingers sliding up and down and her bright blue eyes staring lovingly into his. That, and feeling the ideally sized tit in his hand brought him to his release a lot sooner than he'd liked, but he grunted out he was cumming and closed his eyes and he released spasm after spasm down her throat.

Shannon loved the taste of her husband's cum and eagerly swallowed all he had. Feeling the last spasms, she ran her tongue up the shaft milking out the last bit of cream and after swallowing, stood up. She kissed him passionately amazed he wanted to do that so soon after cumming in her mouth. All other guys wouldn't kiss her until a lot later as if they thought that might make them gay or something. Dan as far from gay, but very relaxed about doing anything in bed. She stepped out of her thong as Dan pulled them off, and opened her legs when he pushed his face into her pussy.

Dan had to swallow tons of flowing juices as his wife apparently was quite excited. He was always amazed how her long legs could open so wide and loved stroking her thighs as she lay back fully doing the splits. He licked her on either side of her swollen lips, flicking his tongue over her only mole, just to the left of her smooth labia. Her pussy was spread wide open allowing his tongue to probe her tangy slit and attack the exposed clit. He had to resist spending too much time on that hard nub as Shannon was incredibly sensitive there, plus what she really loved was when he shoved his tongue inside her. But for now, he teased her by flicking his tongue between those open lips, quick nibbles on her clit and her very sensitive area above her anus.

Shannon was beginning to get frustrated feeling her husband playing with her...licking everywhere, making her open her legs more trying to get that fat tongue of his inside her. "God damn it, fuck me with your tongue...I need to feel you inside me." She grabbed her tits and pinched and pulled on her nipples as she humped against her love's face. "Oooooohhhh, yyeeeessssssssssss." She hissed as Dan began driving his tongue deep inside her. 'God damn,' she thought, his tongue is just like a snake, writhing around inside me.

Dan had to grip his wife's thighs to hold her down as he stretched his probing tongue inside her hole. His upper lip was pressed hard against her clit and he made sure he ground hard against it as he kept swallowing her flowing juices. He knew he had her as he began pistoning his tongue in and out while popping that nub hard.

"Motherfucker! Oh God...uhnnnnnnn...uhhhhnnnnn." Shannon cried as she thrust her pussy hard against Dan's face, feeling the intense waves flow out from her twat. "Ohhhhh...yessss." She finally quit humping against his face and reached down and stroked his hair. "Damn, you're good at that. None of the other guys are nearly as good as you at eating pussy."

Dan looked up grinning, "That's because they don't care about you. All they think about is just shoving their cocks in this tight pussy of yours." He crawled up and kissed his beautiful wife, "You need to pick up guys based on something other than how big their cocks are."

"Honey, I've told you, size doesn't matter." She stroked his cock, "I mean, at least length doesn't matter. Now, if we're talking girth..."

"I love you." He rolled off his wife, "Now, I heard something about you wanting to ride this fat cock."

*************************************************

Dan pulled the two bags out of the trunk and stood them up. "Ok, let's go find out where we are supposed to meet. I think it's a shotgun start..."

As they walked around to the clubhouse, they saw a group of men and women gathered around a line of carts. "George Hill is the tall guy in the back," Dan told his wife, "He's president...um and owner and an avid golfer." He looked at his wife, "I don't know about you, but I've never felt so nervous before a round of golf."

Shannon smiled, "Relax, I've felt like that before the National Championships, but I found everything just clicked."

Dan looked at his with, "Yeah. I remember. You won and ended up as Player of the Year." He squeezed her thigh, "Thanks for doing this."

"Are you kidding? I love scrambles. I can let it loose and hope someone can pick up when I hit a bad shot." She grinned, "I've hit some of my best shots in scrambles. There's no pressure." She climbed out of the cart and followed her husband over to George Hill.

"Mr. Hill, this is my wife Shannon." Dan indicated his wife.

"Holy shit!" George looked at Dan, "You said she was a scratch golfer, you never said your wife was Shannon Davies. Christ, I was in Phoenix when you shot a 64 to seal the championships." He looked over the beautiful woman remembering how he dreamt of somehow getting to introduce himself to not only the best collegiate women's golfer he'd ever seen, but the most beautiful. He saw no sign that she'd aged, or let herself go, in fact, she might have filled out a bit...in really good spots. She always had the longest, sexiest legs. She wore a short skirt just like he remembered, showing off those fantastic thighs and a tight top that perfectly molded to her tits.

"It's Shannon Williams now, but I'm really flattered you remembered. That was some years ago. You must have been one of the 50 people there." She held out her hand, "Nice to meet you Mr. Hill."

The older man gripped her hand, "George." He looked at Dan, "You can call me George. Once we've we're done, you have to tell me how you captured the heart of this incredible woman." He let go of the girl's hand and looked around.

"Guys, hey. We are having a shotgun start and Leslie has the teams and the holes. Let's get going." He turned to Shannon and Dan, "We're starting over there," he pointed across the lake, "so let's head over."

*************************************************

"Sad." Shannon commented, looking back at the white tee box.

Dan shook his head, "Come on, go with it. I'd kill sometimes to tee off from the women's tees. At least then I'd never have to play 'dick-out'." He laughed.

"I haven't played a course from anything but the tips in years. Anyhow, what's dick-out?" Shannon looked at her husband.

Dan chuckled, "Well, actually, you couldn't play it anyhow. It's an unwritten rule that if men can't get past the women's tee on their drive, they have to play the entire hole with their dick out...I know, stupid."

"You ever do that?" She asked, looking intrigued. "I mean, we've played a lot of rounds and I'm sure you muffed the tee shot. Anyhow, I could lose the panties. As short as my skirt is, it might be the same thing."

"Yeah, no. I've heard it, but I don't know of anyone who actually did it." He glanced down and chuckled, "Sure would make it tough to line up putts." He looked back at the other cart, "Ok, you're up."

*************************************************

George looked at the score card. "Holy crap. Six under after five holes. Shannon you're fucking amazing. Every shot right in the middle of the fairway. And with Dan's putting, we own this."

Shannon grinned, "Pisses me off though. I would sure like to play back with you men."

George laughed, "We are all thinking the opposite. We'd love to play the reds. At least you should win the longest drive contest since I doubt any of the women can out drive you." He looked thoughtful, "Say Dan. Would you mind riding with Ed? I'd really like to get to chat with Shannon. And, you can get to know Ed who used to be in your group."

Dan looked taken aback, "Um, sure. I'll grab my bag."

George looked over at Shannon Davies...Here he was, sitting next to her in a golf cart. "I have to ask, but how did you two meet? I mean, you and Dan."

Shannon looked over at the president of the company Dan worked for and wasn't really sure how relaxed and open she should be. He was impressive, though. Looked the be 50, comfortable with the slightly greying sides, no dying. A strong looking man and no apparent body fat. He could outdrive Dan, which is no mean feat. She was mostly struck by his aura...powerful, self-assured and something else. An underlying surety in his sexual prowess perhaps? She couldn't place it, but it made her uncomfortable and drawn to him. Really strange. "Dan and I? He was my lab partner in college. Chem Lab. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have passed if it weren't for him, which might have cost me my scholarship. One day he asked me out, but I refused as kindly as I could. I was really busy with golf, my classes and trying to hold a job in a bakery. So, I thanked him, but told him I just don't date. No time." She looked over and saw George was totally focused. "You passed your tee box. Let's tee off and I'll finish."

Dan looked at the cart ahead and saw they were so engaged they drove past their tee before abruptly stopping. He saw George climb out laughing and walk back to the tee.

"Shit, man. I got so absorbed in Shannon telling me how you guys met, I wasn't thinking."

Dan laughed, "She loves that story."

Between the next holes, George looked over, "Ok, so you turned him down, that doesn't seem very promising, something must have changed your mind."

Shannon blushed, wondering if she should make something up or tell the whole story. "Ok, this is kind of personal, but Dan was unfazed and laughed. Christ, I cannot believe the balls on that man, anyhow, he laughed and said he didn't like dating either, how about we just get together and screw."

George laughed, "I like him. That's good. What did you say? I assume yes?"

Shannon laughed, "Actually, no. You have to understand, I'm this big hotshot golfer and I decided rather than slap him or just laugh it off, I agreed, but only if...if he could beat me in a round of golf." Shannon giggled, "I mean, I needed to practice and, well, you know, perhaps this would kind of count as a date. I had no idea if he played at all so I just assumed I'd be sleeping alone that night."

"Christ, Dan is really good. But you're a lot better. So accurate. Tell me he beat you." George urged. "Hang on, we have to hit."

George climbed into the passenger's side, "You'd better drive. I almost drove past our balls. I'm having trouble concentrating. This is a good story."

Shannon pushed down on the pedal and pulled out, "Ok, we got on the school course and I quickly found out the man could play. I found myself down three with three to play and I was so torn. I did not want to lose, but Christ, I really wanted him to win." She stammered, "I actually would have gladly complied. After three hours of spending time with him I was totally in love." She blushed as she looked over at the older man. "I had this internal argument, but then I got pissed at myself for acting like a girl and vowed I was going to come back. The big strong man making my knees weak...fuck that! I eagled the par 5 then birdied the par 3, so we were tied on the 18th. We were both on in two, but he was, I don't know...60 to 70 feet away on the largest green on the course and I was three feet away. Plus, there were at least four swales, all in different directions between his ball and the hole." She looked at George, "I've felt pressure before in tourneys, but you wouldn't believe the look on Dan's face as he studied the putt. After pacing it back and forth, he walked back to his ball and suddenly he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and grinned. God, I love that man, he has unbelievable ability to just shrug off stress. I could have played in the LPGA had I been able to do that." She paused.

"Ok, I can't shrug off the stress, what happened?"

"We're here. The green." Shannon grinned.

"Ok, finish your damn story." George mock growled getting back in the cart.

"OK, he shrugs, stands over his putt and I see his face totally harden. I watched his eyes travel from his ball, weaving across the green, all the way to the hole. He took a deep breath and with a huge back stroke, struck the ball and I swear, it followed the exact winding path he eyed all the way to the hole and dropped, dead center. I looked back at him, and he had this half grin and shrugged and if it were total luck." She looked at George, "You've seen him putt. The man can read greens like no one I've ever seen."

"So, you made your putt? Missed it?" George asked.

"I missed it. I was already thinking about the first hole, you know for a playoff. Where I'd need to put my tee, recalling where the pin was...and I lipped the fucking putt right out. I haven't missed a three foot put in a year, and I missed that one." Shannon said bitterly.

"Yeah, but it sounds like you won in the end." George said, "So...I mean, you paid up?"

Shannon sighed, "Um, I wasn't happy about the way I lost. I wanted a rematch and that asshole agreed."

"Seriously? I'd have taken you right in the golf cart...Sorry, that might be an inappropriate comment." George blushed.

"I know, right? Hearing him agree, I almost did him in the cart. Anyhow, we decided on best out of three over the next two days and I smoked him in both." She looked at George, "He asked me to marry him in the 19th hole after the third round and I said yes. I'd known him for 6 weeks and never went on a date with him and I've never looked back. Weird, never kissed, never held hands...Christ, never even hugged." She looked over at the man, "Ok, ask your question. I see it in your face."

"So, when did you screw him?" George asked.

Shannon laughed, "This is why I like talking to men rather than women. Instead of 'Ooooh, that is so romantic. Did you have a big wedding? When did you finally kiss?' I get, 'So when did you two fuck? Was it good? Did you cum the first time?'" The girl finished, giggling.

George blushed, "Sorry, I guess that is personal." He climbed out of the cart to grab a club. "Ok, this is the 'closest to the hole' hole. You and Dan might have your respective longest drive awards, but this is mine. I've had four aces on par threes, so be prepared to eat dirt."

"Oh, get over yourself. What do you want to wager on that?" Shannon spat out laughing, "And no, I'm not screwing you."

George blushed, "How about you flash those tits and I'll...hmmmm. I know, I'll give your boy a 3% raise."

At first Shannon was about to laugh off the suggestion, but 3%? "No, 5%"

"I'll do 5% but I want to see you totally naked...and I want to really look at you." George responded.

"Hmmm, 5% and 1 minute." Seeing George grin and nod, "Ok. It's a deal, but I'm not flashing everyone. I'll pay up if I lose, which is not happening, when we can get alone."

George grinned. "Now I understand the pressure Dan must have felt over that 70 foot putt."

Ed and Dan both teed off and were both about six feet from the hole, well outside the marker six inches from the hole, but both right in front. Dan looked at his wife and his boss talking and chuckled thinking how tough it must be for George to concentrate on the match.

George stood over his ball, looked up at Shannon and winked. His 9 Iron hit the ball with a clean plink and without looking at the flight, turned to the blonde and chuckled, "Beat that."

Shannon watched as the ball bounced once and rolled between Dan's and Ed's balls to within four inches of the hole. 'Oh shit.' She thought, 'No way am I stripping down for any man but Dan...fuck that! No way am I losing thousands of $ more per year. "That's it? Christ, you left me the entire far side to draw my ball back."

George was starting to feel a throbbing in his crotch wondering what those tits looked like. He looked over at Dan and grinned.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hole in One Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds