• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beth Exposed

Beth Exposed

"Shit, shit, shit..." Beth was caught strong and her clothing was taut around her limbs.

The baler machine had snagged on her shirt pulling it over her face and locking her arms into place, they were pointing to the roof of the barn and muffling any sound as they pressed hard against her ears. Her khaki shorts were now wrapped up tight against her pelvis, almost cutting off the blood supply to her legs.

Amid the panic, her mind turned to the fact that her large breasts were nicely on display in her low-cut bra. The farm lads loved to watch her tits wobble whenever she lifted hay. They would get a great view if they walked in now.

The inside of her legs were aching from being stretched so wide against the baler. No matter how she wriggled, her boots simply couldn't reach the floor. She was stuck.

Her legs were tingling and ached to be free from the shorts pulling against her thighs. Other parts of her were tingling too for a different reason - feeling restricted like this always turned her on. She'd often tried tying rope around her ankles and wrists when she masturbated but could never get it quite right. Being suspended was having an effect on her, and made a strange mix with the dread and anticipation of being found like this.

Despite her arms being pressed so hard against her ears, she still picked up the scuffle of a man's footsteps against the earth and loose straw. They stopped, and she could pick out a short whistle of delight from his lips.

"Hey... p-please cut me down, the baler's fucking caught me and I'm totally stuck." She had attempted to sound matter-of-fact about it all, but there was simply no hiding the reality of the situation. Her big tits were on display to one of the farm hands, her shorts were pulled tight against her pussy, she couldn't see anything and she was begging him for help.

She'd never felt so vulnerable before in her life. And she'd never felt horny like this either.

After what seemed like an excessive pause, he walked in close to her and waited.

Beth asked naively, "Who is it? Is it Jack? Dylan? John?"

Clearly satisfied she didn't know who he was, she heard him pull out his working knife and felt the blunt side against the lower part of her belly. He was cutting her shorts.

He was cutting her shorts, but clearly not to release her. He was working an opening right down to the middle of her legs. She stiffened... Was he really going to do this? He let out a satisfied chuckle when he saw how wet her pussy was from being held like this.

Beth wanted to protest, she didn't know who this was and it wasn't something that should happen like this. She opened her mouth and before she could speak properly she let out an "Ooooh" as he slipped two fingers into her.

Her hips bucked forwards, trying to take more of his two fingers in. "Mmmmm", she couldn't stop herself.

The sensations from being pulled so tightly were extreme, her shoulders and hips were screaming from being held in this position for so long. She was finding it hard to separate the discomfort in her body from the arousal she felt at his touch - everything felt so intense.

She could hardly breathe with anticipation as he slid his fingers out. She felt his hips move into position between her outstretched legs.

The head of his cock brushed her ready pussy. She couldn't believe how large he felt and the tip was so hot against her pussy lips... She attempted to bring her hips down to take him further inside but she couldn't. And he knew.

Cruelly he pulled away just a little. "Oh no, don't... no... please put it in... I need... the... your", she begged incoherently.

Whoever this was, he was enjoying himself immensely.

He stepped right in close to her body once again, and started to ease himself into her. Beth's breaths became shorter, and her moans became squeals as the sheer size of his cock dominated her mind. He was stretching her and clearly enjoying the mixture of horror and pleasure he was causing.

Her arms, torso, legs, and now pussy were crying out for her attention. He could make all of this go away, and she was fucking glad he wasn't.

"Ah...huh...huh", she was panting hard as he reached further. She couldn't have imagined anyone reaching so far into her... and he wasn't stopping.

Finally she felt his pubic bone hit hers. He gave a final push just to make her squeal once more. As he pushed she felt the weight of his heavy balls slap against her.

Through her dizzy thoughts she managed to mumble "more". At this, he pulled most of the way out and slid fully inside her again. He then set a pace that drove her insane. He took a steady rhythm that filled her over and over, pressing on her clit with each stroke. She found it hard to accommodate him, even after so many thrusts - he was simply huge. And those big balls of his - she waited for each slap against her skin. It was like a drumbeat taking her over completely.

He was a master at building her arousal without letting her go over the edge - he knew just when to take it down to keep her on the brink.

His thrusting built and his cock grew even harder as his hands started running over her breasts. He released them from her bra and his rough hands were all over them in a way that suggested he'd been waiting to do this for a very long time. His eagerness for her breasts and the extra sensation on her nipples brought her right over the edge. Her body wriggled and shook as wave after wave of her orgasm took over, she let out moan after moan, and he pressed so hard into her that his hips lifted her higher, and he released completely, and deep deep inside her.

She'd never felt so full, so exhilarated, so exhausted, so helpless, and so totally, totally satisfied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beth Exposed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds