• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Intern Ch. 01

The Intern Ch. 01

The intern was not your usual 20 year old. Mengxia looked sharp in her crisp white blouse, black skirt, stockings and heels, particularly at this tech company where casual wear was the norm. Her sharp eyes roved around the room and finally landed on me, her manager. She approached with a professional smile.

"Hello Mengxia," I said, reaching out my hand, "we're excited to have you here with us."

Mengxia didn't respond immediately, X-raying me up and down with her dark eyes instead, as though trying to get the measure of me. Finally, she clasped my outstretched hand.

"Hello boss." She had a slight Chinese accent. I thought I heard a trace of irony in the way she said "boss", and I realized that this girl might well be trouble.

Mengxia was busy for the rest of the afternoon in intern orientation, so I went back to my office. It was a nice, isolated space away from the main area, a perk of having attained middle management so early in my career. Work was pretty light that day, and I found my mind constantly drifting back to Mengxia; her sharp features, her shiny black hair, her office attire, her intense gaze. Unconsciously, I started surfing female domination porn sites under the "Asian" category, and I masturbated until I came.

The following morning, Mengxia was due to meet with me at 10 am to discuss her goals for the internship. She was 10 minutes late, and sauntered in just as I was getting ready to look for her. She was as impeccable dressed as the previous day, but there was something different about her demeanor. Amused? Victorious?

I rose. "Hi Mengxia, I hope you had a good orientation yesterday! This meeting is to discuss your objectives for the next three months, although it's really whatever you want -"

She was smiling really widely now and I fell silent. "What?" I asked, slightly irritated.

"Are you aware, sir," she said, "that traffic through the company VPN is monitored?"

I froze.

Mengxia grinned, standing up as she did so and opening a folder she was carrying. "I hacked the VPN server as a side project last night," she continued, taking out printed logs of the sites I'd been visiting the previous day and passing them to me across the desk. "I knew you were a pervert from the moment I set eyes on you yesterday, but I didn't realize quite how bad it was. Female domination? Sissification? Cuckoldry? I hadn't heard of a few of these words before, but I looked them up. They are quite interesting, to say the least."

She paused, looking me in the eyes, before continuing. I was too dumbstruck to speak.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to rat you out. Not yet, anyway. I think we could be good for each other. You see, I've known men like you before. It doesn't matter how high you get in the corporate hierarchy, or how many people you control. Your true desire is to submit to a dominant woman, and do exactly what she says. Nothing less will make you happy."

I cleared me throat to speak, but she cut me off, leaning over my desk towards me. I could smell her floral scent.

"It turns out that you're quite lucky. Me, I like to be that dominant woman. I like to have men obeying my every command. I particularly like it when they are successful, powerful men." Her eyes ran over my name tag, with my title, Vice-President.

"What do you say?" she asked. "Sir," she added sarcastically.

I pulled myself together. I needed to nip this in the bud. "Miss Li," I said in the most professional voice I could muster. "This behavior is not profess-"

"I know it's not professional," she interrupted again. "Listen, you want this. I want this too, you know. It's difficult to find well-spoken, smart, submissive men. You're a pretty rare person, and I think we could get along really well."

I thought it over. It was against every protocol I could think of. But stronger than that feeling, was the realization that she was right. I did want this. Had been waiting for something like this for a long time.

"Say I said yes," I said, to buy time. "How would this even work? You're an intern here. I'm supposed to be supervising you, for God's sake! You're supposed to submit a report at the end of your internship. How are we even going to-", I trailed off.

Mengxia's face fell. "I understand," she said in a quieter voice. "Maybe I went too far. I just thought it could be something interesting to try." And she turned on her heel and started walking to the door. I watched her go, and it was in that moment that I realized I was willing to risk everything, in order to have what she was giving me.

"Wait," I blurted out.

She stopped and turned around.

"I accept," I said simply.

She stared for a bit, and then broke out into a wide smile.

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I am so happy! I really think this will be the right decision for both of us," she said, walking back towards me, and then around my desk. She cupped my face, the first time she had touched me besides our handshake the previous day. I could see it in her eyes, she truly was delighted.

Then something shifted and it was serious again.

"I took the liberty of writing up a contract. I don't want you to change your mind, now that you've agreed. I want this to be serious."

She placed a single sheet of paper on the table, and passed my pen from the side of my desk to me. "There's nothing too complicated in there. From my side, I will make sure that I do not endanger your career. However, the most important rule is simple. You are to obey me, whatever I say. No questions asked. Do not disappoint me." Her language had changed, she was being more assertive, and she was now pacing my office as though it was hers, with no trace of the shy intern that had walked in earlier.

I signed, without really listening. My heartbeat was racing, my blood was pumping in my ears.

Mengxia took the signed contract and took a picture with her phone, before carefully folding it and placing it in her handbag.

"You're my slave now, aren't you?"

I nodded, not knowing what to do.

"I asked you a question, slave."

"Yes, Mengxia," I stammered.

She walked back around my desk and grabbed a fistful of my hair, forcing my head upwards and forcing me to look into her eyes. Her dark eyes bored into mine as she said, "You will never call me Mengxia again. From now on, the only acceptable forms of address are Miss Li, Miss or Mistress. You had it right when you called me Miss Li earlier. Understood, slave?"

I gulped and nodded. "Yes, Miss"

"Good boy," she said, smiling. I shivered at her use of "boy".

Miss Li adjusted her grip on my hair and pulled, dragging me painfully to my feet. I followed her as she pulled me around my desk and to the centre of the office.

"Now," she said firmly, "it's time to see what my new slave is really made of, under his corporate uniform."

I looked at her blankly. "Strip naked, slave," she said flatly.

Surely she couldn't be serious?

"Have you forgotten what I said about obeying me?", she said, her voice suddenly stern, "I want you to strip!"

I resigned myself to my fate. Bending over, I undid my shoes and stepped out of them, undoing and tossing my socks into them as well as I did so. Straightening out, I unbuckled my belt and placed it next to my shoes, before unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off as well. Finally, I took down my trousers. Miss Li watched my every step. I had never undressed in front of a woman like this before, her fully clothed throughout. She paced back and forth until my trousers were off and I faced her in my boxers, shivering slightly in the air conditioning.

Miss Li stopped pacing and looked me up and down, smiling slightly. "Not bad," she said, "you could be more muscular, but you've taken decent care of yourself."

"Now for the piece de resistance," she said, and I realized what she was going to do before I could stop her. In a fluid movement, she grabbed the waistband of my boxers and yanked them down.

She stared at my cock for a second, time seemed to be frozen.

Then she burst into a fit of giggles.

"Awwww," she said, struggling to control her laughter, "it's so small, it's tiny! I wasn't expecting this at all! You can barely see anything especially with your bush!!"

Was she really mocking the size of my cock? I was humiliated beyond words.

Miss Li approached me, still incredulous, her mouth slightly open and amused. She reached her hand out and grabbed my cock. She had to try twice, because the first time it just slipped through her fingers, causing her to slip into another fit of giggles. "Is this as hard as it gets?" she asked me, still trying to control her laughter.

I nodded shamefacedly.

"This cock is probably about 2.5 inches, maybe 3 if we're being very generous. I've always thought that it didn't matter how big you were if you knew how to use it. But now I realize that that there are limits to everything! I mean, my ex boyfriend was about this big." She used her fingers to mark a length about twice the size of my cock. "But even him, I couldn't really feel him in certain positions. A cock this small, I probably wouldn't be able to feel it at all."

I still didn't know what to say. Miss Li looked up into my eyes, and I could see the amusement in her eyes. "You've never had a woman tell you the truth, have you? They probably all went along with it, pretended to love your cock. Faked orgasms. Ignorance is bliss, eh, slave? Are you happy with your cock? Are you proud to be a small-dicked man? A small boy?"

"No, Miss Li," I mumbled.

"Good," she said, in a satisfied tone. "You really shouldn't be. I need you to get on your knees right now, and apologize for it. Tell me you're sorry."

I was about to object, but her eyes flashed, and I realized that I had to obey her. I lowered my knees, until they were touching the floor. A manager, naked on his knees and humiliated, with the intern he was supposed to be supervising, on her feet, fully clothed, and watching his every move, her high heels click-clacking on the floor.

"I am sorry for my small cock, Miss Li."

She shook her head. "You need to do a lot better than that", she said.

I cleared my throat. "Miss Li, I am so sorry for having such a small, pathetic cock. It is too small a cock to please you and it is not worthy of a Mistress like you. Please allow me to compensate by serving you in any way I can." I paused, stunned at what I had just said and the depth of the submission I had revealed within myself.. I was glad my office was far away from the main area, and quite soundproof. Miss Li looked taken aback as well, but she soon recovered, and a slow smile started to spread across her face.

"Good boy," she said, "very good boy. You learn fast, for a small cocked slave." I smiled at her, pleased with myself for some bizarre reason.

"Now," she said, "stay on your knees. I need to introduce you to what being a slave really is like. It's not all being inspected by me, you know, you do have to prove yourself useful." And she turned away from me, walked around my desk and seated herself in my office chair, looking as comfortable and poised as though she had been a manager for years.

"Crawl under the desk, slave."

I obeyed. I realized that it was getting easier and easier to obey her every command. Natural, as though it was normal that I submit to her. I crawled under the desk, her desk now, and found myself face to face with her high-heeled feet.

"Kiss the tip of my heel."

I kissed it.

"Do you have any meetings today or important work to get done today, slave?" I had to think about it, it felt like I was miles away from my role as a manager. "No meetings, but I have to finish a presentation for tomorrow. It should just take me a couple hours."

"Good," she replied in a contented tone, "then you have plenty of time to keep kissing." And kiss I did, starting from the very lowest point of her body, the tip of her heel. She was wearing black patent leather pumps, and the smell of leather kept me grounded. Miss Li took her laptop out of her bag where she'd left it on my desk, and started to work. It turned out that I really need not have called the meeting to discuss her performance, because she seemed to know her way around the company network and projects very well. Occasionally she would adjust her feet, wordlessly getting my to kiss higher and higher on her shoes, around the sides, and then eventually at the inner edge of each shoe, where it met her stockinged feet.

At some point, she paused her typing to reach her hands down and unbuckle her shoes, kicking them to the side. "Toes," she said, and even though I couldn't see her face I could tell she was smiling. I obediently bent to kiss her toes. They smelled musky and slightly sweaty. Unbidden, I started to suck gently on them, kissing and exploring with my tongue the area between her shoes. I could tell that she was enjoying herself, making little contented sounds as I wet the black nylon with my tongue. She had red toenail polish on and I could smell the faint scent of acetone through the worn stockings. There was no sound apart from the typing of her keyboard, occasional rustling sounds as she adjusted her skirt, and sometimes, the sound of people walking and talking in the corridors, a world away from where I was.

Eventually, she stopped typing, shut her laptop lid and set it down on the desk above me with a thud before peering down at me, still licking her toes. She looked like an angel, her face surrounded by a halo of bright light from the window behind her.

"Enjoying yourself?"

I nodded.

"Good boy. All slaves have to start out from the very lowest point possible. Eventually, you may get to worship other parts of me. But that privilege will have to be earned."

She rose, stretching her arms with a crack as she did so. "You may crawl out to the other side of the desk now," she ordered lazily, "fetch my heels." I did as she said, holding them in my hands as I crawled out and knelt before her. Wordlessly, she held out each of her stockinged feet, one at a time, and I carefully fit her shoes back onto her feet. We stayed like that for a second, Mistress and slave.

"Alright, I should get back to doing some work without you to distract me," she said smiling, "and you really need to get dressed. With one minor modification, since you've been a good boy..." And she reached under her skirt, pulling down her panties, down one shoe at a time, and handing them over to me, with a smile. "Stand up and put these on."

They were a pair of black, lacy, skimpy panties, open at the back. "What the -", I started.

"Just put them on slave, you'll thank me later." I started doing as she was told. I put them on the wrong way at first, and she helped me, sliding first one leg into the holes then the other, until I had them all the way up. It felt strange to wear them. They were a lot more snug around the front than boxers were, but completely open at the back. These weren't everyday panties.

She seemed to follow my train of thought. "I have a date tonight, you see. I checked him out the last time we went out, and I'm pretty sure he has a huge cock. I could see it through his pants. Maybe even three times the size of yours. I thought of wearing these naughty panties to surprise him, but then I realized, they're just going to get in the way. Far better to give them to you." She had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Besides, these panties would look so good on you! On most men their cock would stick out conspicuously through, but you don't quite have that problem do you?" she teased. "Just a little nub, and even that can be adjusted," she approached and grabbed hold of my cock, forcing it to point straight down. "There, now you're perfectly flat, just like a real girl!"

The humiliation stung even more now that I knew she was going out on a date. Something of that must have shown on my face, because she approached again and cupped my face with her palm.

"I know this is hard, slave. Hard to know that your cock is pantied and consigned to uselessness, while other cocks out there get to fuck me senseless, get all the privileges that you are denied. What you have to understand though, is that this is my world. In Mengxia's world, the rules are very simple. Large cocks are objects of desire that bring me pleasure, and they are to be worshipped and pleased. Small cocks, on the other hand, are incapable of bringing me the pleasure that I need. Small cocks need to be restrained and punished, and men with small cocks need to find other ways to please me. Worshipping my feet pleases me. Laughing at your cock pleases me. And honestly-" her voice dropped to a whisper as she leaned closer and spoke into my ear, "-honestly slave, the thought of you wearing my panties over that pathetic small cock tonight, while I'm out there having real sex. That's priceless for me. That is pleasure. So know that even though this hurts for you, it brings me pleasure."

She smiled again, and gave my cheek a quick kiss, which cheered me up a little bit, and turned to leave, but then turned back suddenly. "One last thing," she said, "add me on Snapchat. My username is -"

"I don't have Snapchat, Miss Li."

"Oh wow, how old are you?" she asked in mock horror. She tapped my arm, smiling. I grabbed my phone from my pants pocket and quickly downloaded Snapchat from the App Store. "My username is SmallCocksSuck. Just kidding!" And she gave me her username, and I added her. "I know that this evening is going to be difficult for you, so I am going to send you some pictures to keep you going. By the way, I want you to keep the panties on all day. You will hand wash them tonight, and wear them to work again tomorrow. And just to make sure -" she went over to where my clothes were still lying on the floor, and picked up my boxers. She went over to my desk, picked up a pair of scissors, and then slowly, methodically, cut up my boxers into tiny little pieces.

"There is no going back now, slave," she said laughing. She gave me a quick hug, and then slipped out the door, checking first to make sure no one was watching. The door shut with a thud.

I stood there for a while, still clad in the black panties and nothing else, staring at the door.

What had I got myself into?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Intern Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds