• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Holding Hands

Holding Hands

1234

On request by MakoHub/RealityWarper.

I have a funny idea for the Hellhound epilogue. Remember the male tall strong knight that ended up making out with the female knight? He is actually hidden coward, who use his size and strength to appear strong. But when pushed against strong foes, he is a coward. A variation of what TvTropes call "Boisterous Coward"

So when the Hellhound comes looking for the bitch, the guy will step in (or be forced to step in by her girlfriend) to defend her girlfriend

Then the Hellhound will just proceed to bitchslap him around

After getting slapped around and realizing how strong the Hellhound is, he will apologize and run away. Making the bitch very disappointed at her boyfriend and even more scared to fight her XD

Actually I was figuring the husband stepping up before the Hellhound beats the bitch, THEN he runs away and the Hellhound fights the bitch

I mean

the husband of the bitch

Basically in chronological order

1) Hellhound comes looking for the bitch

2) The boyfriend tries to defend her

3) He runs away

4) The story proceeds as previously discussed, with the Hellhound husband convincing her to not kill her and just beat her up

Fetishes: femdom, violence, beatdowns, romance, handjob, pawjob

Tags: monster girl, monster girl encyclopedia, hellhound, paladin, knight, comedy

NOTE: This is a continuation of Helping Hand, which was about a hellhound who rescues a man stumbling around from bar to bar in search of someone else to get drunk with. He tries to pick up a human knight at one of them and is brutally shut down when the woman goes with a hulking knight twice his size. After leaving that bar, he takes a walk along the streets and stumbles upon a new area of town which is controlled by mamono. He happens to chance upon the bouncer, who is a hellhound. After she kicks the shit out of some other mamono who attempt to capture him, she takes him back home and has her way with him instead. He is secretly a fetishist for strong women with rock solid abs and muscles like FBBs, so he doesn't object the way he did with the others who almost kidnapped him even though they had a similar build. I leave the interpretation of that up to the reader: whether he only liked mamono of a jinko or hellhound's build, or perhaps he was looking for the alpha female among all of them and would have gone out with whoever won. Afterwards, he has sex with the hellhound and dreams of revenge on the knights who insulted him. This story is about his second meeting with the male and female knight, and the events which transpired after it.

Bonus points for Tekken fans who see the reference in this tale, and another free story on high priority for whoever spots it. LOL.

The man woke up as the first rays of the sun hit his face. He blinked, then rubbed them, wondering what had woken him up. Raising his head, he wiped his hands across his eyes, trying to get the weariness out of his foggy brain. His mind felt clogged for some reason, as if his system was taking a little longer to start up due to a malware infection. He rolled his eyes at his innate need to connect human biology with an electronic system.

He felt a padded, soft paw brush against his cheek, and almost leaped up with a start. He turned his head sideways and started at it. The paw was jet-black, huge, and looked extremely powerful.

He blinked, wondering who it belonged to. He looked up the dark arm, partially covered in fur, and swallowed hard. He didn't want to be in the clutches of some hairy pervert in prison, it would be awful if he was the one being used and abused once more like he had been when ...

Oh, wait a minute. He recalled what had happened to him the previous time when he had gone out to those bars and almost been gangbanged in public by some horny mamono. He smiled at the memory, recalling how he had been pinned down by the amazoness, ogre and werewolf before his waifu rescued him. He felt himself get a morning boner at the thought of the hellhound swinging her fists and feet around at the other mamono while keeping him safe. He pushed up against his waifu, his eyes turning into half-moons as he smiled while cuddling up to her. He looked a bit like an anime character with an animated anthropomorphic being next to him.

The hellhound stirred at feeling her husbando move. Her fiery red eyes opened, taking in his face and features. She smiled at him, her paw rubbing his forehead. She leaned down and kissed him over there, her sharp claws scratching his scalp gently. They didn't even cause any damage, though, much to his surprise. She pulled him towards her and stroked his hair, bringing her nose closer to his and nuzzling him.

'Good morning, dear husband.'

'Good morning, er ...'

The awkwardness of the situation dawned upon them. They stared at each other, and then burst into laughter, their shoulders shaking.

'That was the best kind of sex to have,' the man said, a wide grin spreading across his face. 'We didn't even have to know each others' names before connecting our genitals! Although you could've gotten pregnant easily ...'

'I ... I suppose you're right, dear,' said the hellhound, he shoulders shaking with mirth. 'I enjoyed sitting on your face last night without having to scream out your name at all. Though I would've liked to.'

'It's Hiroshi,' said the man, pushing his face between her tits. 'No last name, I never needed one.'

'Well,' said the hellhound, hugging her husbando close to her, 'I didn't even need a name, but there was no point in everyone calling me "hellhound" all the time, so I chose one. It's Kazumi. I didn't even know what last names were, so there's no point asking me that one.'

'I see,' said Hiroshi, raising his hands to hold her around the neck and pulling her closer. He pressed his nose into her cheek, rubbing it back and forth. He kissed her on the cheek and got up, stretching.

'Oh, and by the way, don't worry that much about pregnancy, dear,' said Kazumi, affectionately bopping him on the nose. 'Mamono are sort of at the top of your ... food chain, is it? ... so they cannot get pregnant that easily. It takes a substantial amount of sperm to fertilise any one of us. And mamono like me, jinkos, and amazonesses, who are top of the top food chain, could take months or years to impregnate.'

She clapped him on the shoulder and pulled him closer, her arm around his throat. His face was pressed into her armpit, leaving him unable to breathe anything but the scent of her sweat and some musk. He breathed in deeply, his eyes closing automatically. It wasn't unpleasant at all, it just smelt like ... her. A scent he had grown very used to from being under her hips all this while. It hadn't been that long, of course, but it did feel as if he was married to her hips and ass for months instead of a week. That's what it seemed like, because he was under her pussy each and every time he woke up. The salty, warm scent of her pussy greeted his nose and face each morning when he woke up. She was generally awake long before him due to her horniness and need to satiate it. The one thing he liked best about her was that she didn't keep asking or begging him to stick his tongue up her vibrator hole, or perhaps fingers in case his mouth was too sore, but she just took what she wanted. It actually felt right, especially since she was still very gentle and sweet to him even while bouncing her hips on his face, or further below. He could tell she cared very much about him. He just didn't know to what extent, but that didn't matter. He knew he was ready to sacrifice anything he had for her, including and up to his life. He couldn't forget how she had risked a lot to fight off three or four over-aroused mamono off him, and he would've been literally screwed if she hadn't stepped in. That was a debt he could never repay, though he was too shy to admit that.

'Okay, husband, I think I have some hunting to do,' said Kazumi, getting up and stretching herself too. He ran his eyes up and down her body, unable to take in her magnificent beauty. She still appeared ferocious, though, the kind of beauty you didn't want to piss off.

'Hunting?' he asked.

'Yes,' she said, waving a hand around the place. 'I generally hunt and kill for myself, but now that you're here, I'll have to make a few more preparations.'

'Um, I'm not sure I understand,' he said.

'You humans need your meat cooked and a varied diet,' she said, rubbing her paws together. 'Us mamono can survive on some meat and lots of sex, but that won't do for you. I don't know much about cooking, but I'll be sure to get you something you like and cook it according to your requirements. Just let me know what they are.'

She walked to the door and opened it. As she was about to step out, she felt a pressure around her paw. She tugged, thinking it was the door handle or something else. The pressure redoubled and she turned around in annoyance, ready to smack the shit out of whatever the fuck it was preventing her from going out and getting her man sustenance. She saw, however, that he was the one holding onto her paw, and her expression softened. She reached up and resumed scratching his scalp the way she had in bed, her lips curving up.

'What's the matter?' she asked. 'I'm not going out to find some other man for a threesome or anything.' She gave him a teasing smile as she finished speaking.

He paled a little at the thought of having to share her with someone else, before recalling what he had read in the pirated copy of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia which he downloaded from a friend's MEGA.nz account. There weren't many hard or soft copies in circulation because of the Order's crackdown on piracy and the distribution of heretical material and software. It was really annoying, though, since free software suites like LibreMamono and OpenSourceEncyclopedia were being shut down or disbanded. The Order was tough on people and organisations who didn't follow what they considered the 'correct' information to impart to others. Even MamonoWiki had given up asking for donations and was slowly being phased out to the greedy Order overlords who were buying it up using Titcoin cryptocurrency. It involved sending pictures of mamono's tits as currency, which was acceptable anywhere and untraceable once sent. The picture was, however, encrypted with hidden coupon codes in the JPEG or PNG image used (all image or file formats hadn't changed since the time before mamono) which could be used on AtFullMastOn.com to get free stuff which would generally cost you either a week of sex, or more money than anyone made in a week. Plenty of humans used them in whatever ways they could to buy new sex toys or sandwiches made by cute kikimora maids if they couldn't afford the sexbots of the time.

Anyway, besides the information dump given above, what he had remembered was that a mamono was always loyal to her husband, boyfriend, or 'slave' in the case of dark elves and could never go for another man after bonding with one, nor would they ever want to. There was no 'if they fell for someone else' unlike those disloyal humans, and the same happened to humans once the men were turned into incubi and women into succubi, the basic form of a monster girl. Women could be turned into other forms too, of course, but that was unlikely and only possible by a lilim with specialised corruption, or a particular species of monster girl.

He smiled in relief as he recalled that, when he realised that Kazumi was kissing the top of his head, squeezing his body closer to hers protectively. He looked up at her face, completely ash in colour and without the fur her arms and legs had. She was beautiful, there was no denying it. But there was another issue at hand ... oh yeah, the food. He couldn't even think of eating when she was around him, dammit. Maybe he should just separate from her and go his own way where he could sit under a tree and eat in peace, and then ...

Then what? Go back to living alone and stumbling around in bars? No. No way. He needed her in his life now, he was sure of it. He couldn't think of leaving her after how much about sex she had taught him during the couple of weeks they had been together. After all, he needed a lot more practice at it if he was to make kids as she had suggested.

'What dreams are you lost in contemplating, dear?' asked Kazumi, her nose buried in his hair, using a strange yet adorable British accent, as if she was the Queen. 'Do you wish to tell me all about your risqué thoughts so I may carry them out on your tied-up, helpless body and see your cute visage melt under these skilled paws?' She used her paws to squeeze his buttocks, moving them in circles against his flesh.

He felt his heart melt all over again on hearing her take on different personalities for him. Nuzzling closer to her, he bit her on the breast since he couldn't reach her neck and started sucking on her coal-black skin, leaving a mark there. His mark. Maybe they could roleplay all kinds of different characters if she was capable of taking on an Australian accent while wearing a Captain Marvel costume made for women. Or mamono, whatever. It would have to be really huge, though.

'I ...' he started, and then realised that they would stay near the door cuddling all day if he didn't hurry up and spit out what he wanted to say. 'I was just saying, I don't think I could stand you going out all alone like this and struggling to keep me fed before I become an incubus. I ought to go and help you too, you know.'

Kazumi reached down to pat his head and draw him close. 'I know, but you'll be in danger if you go out for anything. I haven't claimed you completely yet, my demonic energy is clinging to you in traces since we just did the deed once. It occasionally takes months or years for a man to emit the kind of demonic energy which we carry within us, though the normal time process is a few weeks. There are succubi and sometimes jinkos who can turn a man into an incubus in a night, but that's not very common. While I could stay and try to turn you into one (she squeezed him harder to her bust like a teddy bear), you would just pass out again like during the second day.'

Hiroshi gasped and started unbuckling his belt, only to realise that he wasn't wearing one. Or trousers either. He slapped his forehead and moved his hands to his waistband to tug his underwear down, the only thing he was wearing after the previous night. He didn't even remember putting anything back on, but that was the least of his worries. 'In that case, I'll just have to prove to you that I'm capable of taking what you dish out now after these few weeks! Look at me!' He raised his arms and flexed them, a lump of skinny muscle standing up on his bicep. To add to the comical picture, his briefs were halfway down his legs as he posed with his half-erect cock brushing against Kazumi's thighs.

Hiroshi got no response for a while from her, since she was shaking with her body pressed against him. He wondered if she was crying at first, but as he heard her snort, he realised she was laughing her ass off. He pulled away to see her face, but it wasn't possible to see anything but her side profile since she was gripping him so tightly. He could easily see her face, though. Her smile was stretching from ear to ear, and she had buried her face in his shoulder, presumably to prevent him from seeing her laughing.

He scowled. 'What? I'm not as delicate as you think! I —'

Kazumi shushed him, her boobs jiggling up and down as she tried to control her laughter. 'I'm sorry, H-Hiroshi.' The word rolled off her tongue as if it was a foreign name or one which was as hard to pronounce as Phineas Z. Smeltzenseltzer. 'I-I'm not used to saying the name of someone I slept with, but ... anyway, you looked both cute and funny posing like that. And I don't know what compelled you to have your dick out unless you were sending a dick pic to my phone —' she pulled a HTC Desire handset from between her breasts as if it was a phone case '— but that was hilarious to watch!'

He sulked and tried to push her aside. It was quite hard to break her grip though. 'Are you saying that —'

Kazumi lifted him off the ground, keeping her hands under his buttocks while hoisting him off the ground. 'I never said anything about size. Are you having size insecurity issues? I can solve all of them if I carry you back to the bed like this.'

He swallowed hard before coming back to earth. 'Oh, wait, we've spent so much time adding cute scenarios to this story and flirting with each other that we forgot about food.'

Kazumi sighed and nodded her head. 'I know. There's no point in us being together if we forget to tease each other sometimes, but either way — it's too risky to have you wandering the place. If someone else picked you off the streets, or you met that stupid bitch again —' her eyes flashed red, a testament to her emergence from the seventh circle of hell '— I'd never forgive myself.'

'Which bitch?'

Kazumi raised her eyebrows. 'Do you think I meant myself? Just because I belong to the canine family?'

He blinked and gulped, seeing orange flames light up her eyes. It felt as if he would burn up as she moved closer to him, their noses touching. He was burning, burning, burning.

Burning up with lust.

'N-no ...' he whispered.

Kazumi moved her head backwards in a neutral position. 'Good, because I'd have to forget food and fuck you ragged in the doorway if you said yes.'

He cringed at the thought of what his pelvis would look like after a few hours of her roughest sex, although he felt another erection rising up out of nowhere as he contemplated saying yes just to get some more nookie.

Kazumi smiled almost evilly as she felt his glans brush against her sopping slit. She was extremely horny too, but was holding back since she thought he'd be hungry. It seemed that some human men were always more hungry than horny.

Not that she minded at all.

'It-it's nothing!' he said, even as she was stroking his rising organ up and down. 'It's a physiological reaction all men get —'

'When they have a nice, dripping wet pussy in their faces,' she said, baring her teeth as her nose touched his once more. 'Or maybe ... when some of them, like you, are thrown down on the bed, have a woman like me —' she raised her bulging biceps and flexed. A huge mountain of muscle stood up on her arms. She breathed in deeply and lowered them, allowing her stomach to move in a little. Her eight-pack stood out as she pressed it against him. His cock was entering her navel, and he had the worst — or best — fear boner rubbing against her. He didn't know what would happen if she did another number on him, and he was sure he didn't want to.

'Someone like me mount their helpless bodies and slam my wet pussy on their fear boners ...'

she whispered, making him shiver and utter a soft gasp when she pushed her leaky muff against his head. He was dripping so much of precum that the floor was starting to turn sticky and slippery. 'Move my hips up and down, up and down, forcing them in and out of me, and squeeze those muscles of mine around their cocks so hard they can't hold back. They just have to explode their thick, white, creamy seed right up my canal, and it'll be swimming up into my womb. All those millions of little spermies (her tone became more teasing, more sultry) lashing their tails as they go up to my cervix, enter my womb and try to find my eggs. And who cares if they do or don't, because I won't stop taking all your length inside me for as long as I can. I want to devour your cock for the rest of the night, and all morning and afternoon if I could. That thick, fleshy meat rod buried deep within my folds for hours on end, ejaculating several buckets of your hot spunk inside me with every thrust if it was possible, making me so full of cream that I might already look pregnant before I actually am ...'

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Holding Hands

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds