• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Domination by Tentacle

Domination by Tentacle

~Note: This is one of my idle fantasies while on a vacation. This content of this story is largely gay and prostate/cock sounding, so if you're not interested you can read another excellent story on this site :) Enjoy~

*****

I awake on my back feeling cold metal beneath me. It is not entirely uncomfortable, as the metal seems to curve around my body, leaving me in a shallow recess. I immediately notice my nakedness and try to look around, but my head is immobile. Though I can open my eyes, I see only infinite darkness, as if I were blind. My ears also seem to not be functioning. As if they were plugged, I can hear nothing but the sounds of my body - heartbeat, air rushing in and out of my lungs, even the creak of muscles and ligaments. I relax and try to gather what I can about my surroundings. A band over my forehead keeps my forehead still. My hands and arms are encased up to the shoulders in the same metal, as are my legs up to the mid thigh. Strangely, I cannot flex my fingers or toes, as if the metal were formed exactly to my body. A band about six inches wide stretches across my chest. Although it is also cold it seems more flexible, moving up and down with each breath I take. Noticing this, I try to take advantage of the flexibility and writhe myself free, but as my muscles bunch up to move, they relax, ignoring my brain's urgent messages to do otherwise.

I give up with a frustrated sigh. When I do, the chill of the metal sets in, raising every hair on my body. My nipples stiffen slightly, and I can feel my ass clench in response to the cold. Ages seem to pass, and the cold becomes a dull pain throughout my body. Suddenly, something begins to creep up the back of my neck, warm and...wet. At first I think my body is simply playing tricks on me, but then it pours over my chin, running through my beard. My jaw clenches in shock as the thin...thing crosses over my lips. Horror flashes through my mind as it enters my left nostril. I attempt to blow it out, but the thin appendage continues. My nose is assaulted by a sharp, musky smell. It hits the back of my nose, and it's about to go down my throat...but it doesn't. It goes somewhere else, sending jolts of shock through my body as it goes where nothing belongs. After about a minute, the sensation suddenly disappears. Confused, I breathe in. The air still is blocked around it, and the musk is just as strong, but I can't feel the thing itself.

Another jolt, and I see stars. Although I can still feel the cold, it feels...good, somehow. Every wave of cold sends a little tap of pleasure rather than pain. The belt around my chest sends little sparks of pleasure as I breathe, as if my entire body was now an erogenous zone. Something descends on each of my nipples, cupping them like two tiny thimbles. Suddenly, tiny needles jab into each nipple, and I wince, expecting pain, but instead my mind is met with a rush of erotic pleasure. Despite the cold, I can feel my cock slowly begin to inflate with blood. Two tendrils circle my balls, tightening around them and pulling them away just enough for what would be a tinge of pain, but is instead another rush of pleasure. Each tendril begins to circle my balls, somehow never stopping, just winding around them. My cock now touches against my chest, and I can feel the head slowly pushing out as it continues to become erect.

Another thing brushes against my asshole and I suddenly wilt a little, the taboo area provoking an immediate response from my brain. A tiny head now rests against my rosebud, and something changes in my brain. Now I wait eagerly for it to move forward. It slides inside without any resistance, and my cock is suddenly fully erect. It slowly inflates, stretching out my virgin ass. I try to moan as the intense pleasure assaults my mind, but no sound comes out. After a minute, it stops at what must have been two inches. Slowly it slides inside, and I feel intensely full. Suddenly it squeezes on something and I see stars as it seems to be pressing on my cock from inside. I feel it slowly begin to vibrate, and I feel an orgasm coming. I'm thrown over the edge as the vibrations suddenly intensify, and my hips thrust forward automatically...but nothing happens. My hips continue to thrust as the thing in my ass continues to buzz angrily, but my cock experiences no orgasm. My ass, however, is cumming intensely, and something inside it seems to inflate slightly. The vibrations continue, and I experience three more pseudo-orgasms, and my prostate continues to fill, becoming vaguely uncomfortable.

Now I feel several things circle around my cock. They entwine around it like roots, stopping just short of the tip. Slowly, they begin to stroke it, moving up and down. I pant as the buzzing in my ass continues, sure that finally I'll be able to cum. Just before I can, though, something flies down the tip. The sudden strange pleasure of the my cock being filled throws my over the edge, but I only experience an even more intense cumless orgasm. I try to roar in frustration, but no sound escapes my throat. My hips buck wildly as it continues to delve deeper into my cock. A strange tickle resonates in my lower torso, and suddenly my bladder is full. Again I am frustrated by a cumless orgasm.

I gasp as the thing in my cock begins to widen, stretching it out. Just before I reach another peak, needles thrust into my bulging prostate and I am thrown over the edge again, thrashing wildly. I cum another three times in succession as my senses are assaulted. Even after I am finished, my prostate continues to fill, becoming bloated and uncomfortable. For a while, nothing happens, and another orgasm slowly builds. I am shocked again as something forces itself down my throat. I try to breathe around it, and the intense musky scent fills my mind with a hazy fog. I barely register its width forcing my jaw open and stretching my throat. I can only tell that it is still pushing further down my gullet because strange bumps scrape against my throat, sending little tingles of pleasure as they do. Some sixth sense tells me that it is in my stomach before I feel it pumping something through, stretching my mouth and throat further.

After about a minute, my entire body begins to tingle. With a jolt, the things raping my cock and ass double their intensity and I am driven towards another orgasm. I can tell that this will be even huger, and I brace myself for its intensity. Just before I can cum though, all of the appendages retract violently, leaving only the thing inside my cock. The sudden emptiness throws me over the edge, and I begin to cum violently. Suddenly I realize I am actually coming, and the orgasm intensifies hugely as I let out a slutty moan. My prostate gushes as the thing in my cock drinks up my cum. Even after I am finished it continues to siphon my prostate, and I continue to moan in post-orgasmic joy as the last drops of cum are fished out, leaving my prostate shriveled and empty. The thing in my cock withdraws and I gasp cutely with the pleasure.

Suddenly I wake naked on my bed, my body soaked in strange juices. Feeling acutely empty, I sit up and look down. My cock is gaping open like a little fish. Desperate to fill myself, I jam my middle finger in my cock, but am only given a little pleasure. I roll on one side and push my fist into my hollow ass. It slips inside and I moan, drunkenly punching at my prostate. I am sent into a final orgasm and withdraw both hands, stroking my inflated cock. But nothing happens. I feel the orgasm, but only a little purplish fluid dribbled out of my used cock. I was sucked dry.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Domination by Tentacle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds