• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 10

Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 10

123

Everything working out fine

A week had gone by with Rose grounded, by her daughter.

'Sorry, mom,' Rose said, hoping a week's punishment was enough. 'I promise to be a good girl,' she added, hoping to get around her.

Rose was used to calling her daughter mom, since they had swapped roles. Rose hadn't wanted to, but Janice talked her into pretending to be the daughter when school security called. Before she knew what was happening, Rose was in a classroom of eighteen-year-olds, pretending to be one of them.

At twenty-six, it was frustrating being so dependent upon her eighteen-year-old daughter, who was now laying down the rules at home. Not all the time, just at moments like this. If she wasn't careful, her daughter might punish her again by grounding her for another week. Or worse, Janice might get her boyfriend to spank her again.

It had been terribly humiliating, when he spanked her for being a naughty girl. He'd seen her naked bottom, and her sex blossoming from the humiliation. Since her daughter took over, she had come to terms with being a natural submissive. Now she had to try and understand why humiliation sexed her up. Recently, everything heated her up, and those feelings were getting out of control.

'So, I'm not grounded now?' Rose asked her daughter.

The sound of contrition, and hope in her voice, softened Janice. Her mother had stupidly gotten herself into this situation, and was going to have to live with it. They had to play the game all the time, or they would be found out if they relaxed the rules. She would end up in an assessment centre, which sounded like a very bad place. Her mother would probably go to prison on some charge or other, for impersonating a schoolgirl.

So here they were, stuck in a role reversal between a mother and daughter. Not that she minded, as it was fun being an adult. Having a job and openly having a boyfriend, was better than being in school. It was great fun ordering her mother about as though she were a kid. Being in charge of her mother, making all the decisions, made her confidence soar.

Having to spend all day coming up with ideas, then drawing them out as a presentation for all to admire, was a dream job. Janice was being welled paid too.

'Like, can I please, seriously, have my allowance now, yea! Please, mom, please!' Rose urgently yet politely asked.

Her mother was pleading like a little girl, asking for the latest doll seen on television. Janice loved it.

'I have so many demands upon my salary, girl, where do you think the money comes from? I have to pay for your contraceptive pill, and your tampons, you've had a new school uniform, and other clothes, and now you need new bra's! Where do you think all the money is coming from?'

'Sorry, mom. I try to remember what it's like. It seems such a long time ago, as though it were different lifetime, way in the past,' Rose admitted.

She didn't complain much, so maybe her allowance could be increased. She made her mom ask for it each week, almost begging, and then made her be thankful for the pittance.

'I've an idea, go over to the playground and find out how much Angel gets. It will give me an idea how much to give you,' Janice seriously spoke.

'Mom! Angel is only eight! Like, really, I need more than she gets,' Rose complained.

'It's just a rough idea. I wouldn't give you less. Of course I'll give you more. Just go and find out,' Janice cajoled her mother.

It was clear her mother wasn't thinking of herself as a mature woman anymore. After only a slight protest, she was willing to go to the playground, and talk to an eight-year-old, about pocket money.

'You were a long time. So, what was the result?' Janice asked.

'I had a bit of trouble. I didn't change, and went in this dreadful junior school uniform. I looked for Angel in the park, but she wasn't there. I asked a couple of boys from my class if they had seen her. They wanted a kiss, so I did, and they told me they hadn't seen her,' Rose grumpily said.

'How long were you kissing those boys, girl?' Janice asked her mother.

'Mrs Philips was there, and saw me kissing the boys. She called me over, and told me off. She's going to tell you, that's why I'm telling you now,' Rose huffed.

'Oh! Well, don't worry, I'll make the right sounds, and say I'm going to ground you, or something. You shouldn't go around kissing boys. You should know why, so work it out for yourself. So did you find out what she gets?'

Rose told her daughter what an eight-year-old gets and expected much more.

'I'm eighteen, mom! What can I do with so little. I don't buy sweets now!'

'You're not buying booze are you? Well, they can afford more than we can,' Janice pointed out.

'Mom! Please, I need a decent allowance. All my friends get more than me. I don't get much more than an eight-year-old. Come on, please!' Rose cajoled and whined.

'All right. Make sure you behave yourself. I want you to be a good girl at home, in school, and in the park! Don't go around kissing boys. No! It wasn't just a little kiss to get what you wanted, you go too far. You enjoy it too much. You're turning into a slut,' Janice seriously told her mother.

***

Janice had won. She really wanted to stay in the adult world, with a good job, and a steady boyfriend. Being an adult was so much better than being a schoolgirl facing exams. It was harder work, but worth it.

Dolling out the pill, with the excuse she was making sure her mom took it, wasn't so fun anymore. Checking her stock of tampons hadn't been done for awhile either. It now seemed gross, though at the time it was a novelty to be controlling her mother so closely.

The woman was submissive, and recently had become very compliant. Her boyfriend had quickly found that out, and it was suspected he was getting her mother to do things. Janice didn't like that idea at all.

'Maybe, if you do all your chores, and don't slam the doors. Don't think you can slope off with that boy. I'm going to inspect your homework, make sure your room is tidy, and clean. So get to it, girl,' Janice firmly told her mother.

Rose's face fell, then brightened, 'So, like, what about last week's allowance? I didn't get it. . .'

'No! You didn't deserve it, and I had to buy you another school uniform. You need new tops and bra's, as it seems you're still growing. What is that boy doing to you?' Janice joked.

'Mom! Like, yuk! I haven't seen him all week, I've been grounded,' Rose lied.

Janice was going to say she was lying, but figured it wasn't worth it. The woman's libido had rocketed from nothing, to improper, in only two weeks of being in school. It had been suggested this, and her enlarged breasts, were from adolescent hormones being triggered for a second time. Hormones were building her womanhood, on an already mature body, adding to it in unexpected ways. Maybe it was a rare condition from sitting among adolescents all day.

'Please mom, like, I really, really need to buy a dress for a party, yea, on Saturday, please!' Rose pleaded.

'I'll take you out and buy you a dress,' Janice said, with a teasing smile.

'Oh! No! Like, ugh! Please, not something you want me to wear! You always pick silly girly things,' Rose complained.

'Well, what about you choose something, and I choose something. You can wear what you want to the party, as long as you wear what I choose during the day. Deal?' Janice asked.

'Alright, like, I guess so, a deal, yea!' Rose said, with a sparkle in her eye.

Rose gave her mom a hug, and they air kissed. All seemed to be back to normal, or at least, what they now deemed normal.

***

It had been a terribly frustrating week, as she wasn't allowed to bring Paul home after school. They had quick, furtive sex, in the back of his car before going home from school.

Her daughter suspected something, but didn't say anything. Her mom's dishevelled state gave her away. Janice figured her mother needed sex, or would become even more argumentative from being frustrated. This way, the woman wouldn't be a nuisance, and would go to her room to read her teen magazines.

Rose had to put up with her daughter and that man, Charley, screwing all night. The bedroom and bed had been hers, yet her daughter was using it to screw some guy. He was around her age, about twenty-eight, maybe a little younger. He thought her daughter was Rose, and was his age, whereas her daughter was only eighteen.

Charley had spanked her, so how could she warn him off her daughter. He thought she was the teenager, so it would appear as though she was jealous, or defending the memory of her father. Neither were true. It was impossible to challenge Janice, as Rose had fallen too deeply into being a submissive daughter.

***

The dress was a nice sky blue colour, with built in starched petticoats, swishing around under the skirt. The hem was held up by the petticoats, showing off everything as though she were merely a young teen, in a fifties style.

'Mom! Like, I can't wear this, it shows off my panties!' Rose complained.

'Oh! Well, don't worry, it's made like that. You look just like a sweet little girl, so no one will bother with your panties,' Janice teased her mother.

'Like, no! If someone sees me dressed like this, yea, I'll die of shame, really!' Rose protested.

'Don't be so dramatic. Here, hold my hand, I'll show you,' Janice said.

'Hey! Please, I don't want to . . .' Rose said, as she was dragged around the store.

About to break away, and runback to the changing room, a security guy came up to her, seemingly appearing from nowhere.

'I'm glad to see you're holding her hand. Don't let her get out of hand this time, ma'am,' the guy chuckled.

'Yes, sir, sorry, sir. I'll be a good girl, sir,' Rose told the big man.

Admitting to being a schoolgirl to a father figure, who was also a figure of authority, and the role tightened around her, pushing her deeper into it. The big security guard left her feeling small and weak. The memory of being caught, stripped, and taken to a police station, had her emotionally capitulating.

Rose had no choice but to keep with her daughter. Prancing around the store, while dressed like a youngster, was highly embarrassing. Nevertheless, she endured the indignity.

'If she misbehaves, let me know, we can deal with naughty girls,' he heavily said, and gave Janice a seductive wink.

Janice winked back, playfully flirting with him. It was then realised how extensively she was accepted as an adult, and would be supported by other adults.

Neighbours thought her mother was the child, and of course the school did. Recently the police had her down as a minor, as well as security here in the store. The boyfriend from school thought her mother was the same age as him, eighteen. There wasn't anyone who could identify the girl, as a mother and adult.

Janice kept glancing at her mother, to see the woman acting like an embarrassed schoolgirl. Though, it was no longer an act, the woman had become a schoolgirl, and was enjoying it, mostly. Especially having a rampant teenage boyfriend.

At first it had been worrying that her mother had a boyfriend in school. When she began acting without a sense of responsibility, like an adolescent girl, it became an urgent problem. Janice had tried to stop the relationship going too far, but then had to admit defeat. Trying to accept her mother needed sex, she put the woman on the pill. That intimate moment of control of over her mother, had really been fun.

It was still weird thinking about her mother letting a schoolboy fuck her. That's what was happening in their relationship. The woman was submitting to a boy, letting him control her. Her mother was a mature woman, a widow, yet she had submitted to being that boy's sex toy.

Lots of people were in the store and the mall, yet no one had taken much notice of her mother. Boys had laughed at her, but turned away when she glared at them.

Janice was wearing one of her business suits, and looked older than her eighteen years. Rose was wearing a cute girly dress, designed for a mother to dress her little girl for a party. No adolescent would pick such a flouncy, old fashioned dress. The panties had teddy bears printed on them, with little pink bows, and were being shown off as she walked.

Becoming used to such degrading situations, Rose gave in to it, and accepted she was no longer a mature woman, or a mother. She was now just a silly little girl trying to be good, so as not to be spanked. Another incentive to behave was that she needed her pocket money.

Rose sighed in resignation, then gasped! Damn! They were only going to one more store, then they would be on their way home. Two friends from her class were approaching! They were eighteen, as she was supposed to be, but they were dressed in jeans and t-shirt. They weren't having to suffer a tyrant mother, dressing them up to shame them.

'Hi, ma'am, hi, Janice,' they said, looking bemused.

After the usual short, polite conversation, the girls recovered.

'Your daughter looks so cute,' Gabby said, with a straight face.

'Yea, she looks like my little sister. I have to babysit her Thursday's, but tonight mom has her. Happy days!' Beatrice said.

'So you babysit do you? Well, maybe you could do me a favour? I forgot to get some things. I don't want to keep an eye on her while I'm shopping, so would you look after her? She's been a naughty girl, and I've got to keep close control of her. So don't let her out of your sight. I'll pay you the going rate,' Janice added.

'Yea, sure, we'd love it,' both girls agreed.

Rose readily agreed, from figuring she could escape them, and somehow get home. How she was going to do this, hadn't been figured out yet.

'Here's my number, ma'am. Give us a ring when you're ready. We'll take her home with us, and bring her around to you,' Gabby suggested.

'Sure that sounds great, thank you girls,' Janice said. 'Why can't you be so grown up and mature as these girl, Janice?'

Janice mischievously grinned at Rose, wondering how she was going to cope with this challenge. It would be so hilariously embarrassing to be looked after by school friends, that it made her laugh. If she hadn't agreed, Janice would have let her daughter get changed, and take her home.

Obviously the woman figured she could talk the girls around, and even get them to take her home. If she had made the wrong decision, it was up to her to get out of it.

No sooner had her daughter let go of her hand, than the two girls grabbed one each. Being stuck between two girls from school was excruciatingly embarrassing.

'I'm dressed up like this for a dare. Now mom has made it a challenge,' she lamely said.

'Whatever!' the girls laughed.

They took her to a candy store, and were determined not the let her squirm free. They bought a large sweet dummy, unwrapped it, and tucked it into her mouth. With both hands held tight, she couldn't remove it, and anyway, where would she put the sticky thing.

'Don't you dare spit it out. We'll spank you, in front of the guys if you do,' Gabby warned, and Beatrice laughed.

'Let's take her to the kids play area. Sue is working there, and she'll do us a favour by taking her in,' Gabby suggested.

'Good idea! You'd like that, wouldn't you Janice? Playing with the little kids, showing off your new dress. You look so cute showing off your panties,' Beatrice seriously patronised her captive.

'We will keep an eye on you though, to make sure you behave yourself. I'm sure Sue will make sure you do as your told, and make you play with the kids. She's very forceful is Sue,' Gabby explained.

'We can get everyone else to come and watch,' Beatrice said, while fiddling with her phone.

'Why are you doing this to me? I haven't upset you have I?' Rose genuinely asked.

'No. It's just that you're the new girl in class, and we need to put you in your place. I never expected to see you dressed up like this, its priceless. You're mother must have really bad taste. We couldn't decide on what to do to you, so this will do. You look ridiculous in that outfit,' Gabby said, and they both laughed at her.

'Paul will be so upset with me. I just hope we don't run into him or his friends,' Rose said.

Beatrice removed the dummy, and asked, 'Did you say, Paul?'

'Yea, I'm Paul's girlfriend,' Rose confirmed, and saw the girl throw the dummy away.

'You lucky slut! He's gorgeous, I wish he'd just look at me. I'd do anything for a kiss,' Gabby cooed.

'Really? I could arrange that, I think,' Rose offered.

'Could you! Oh! But he's yours. Like, really, only a kiss, honest. Maybe a hug, please! I've fancied him since forever! He never seriously ever looked at me. I don't think he knows I exist. If you do that for me, I'll be your best friend forever, honest,' Gabby promised, and crossed her heart.

'I'll try. I'll promise him his favourite if he does,' Rose let slip, and wished she hadn't.

'So what's his favourite?' Beatrice asked, sounding curious.

'Yea, what does he like? Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to pry,' Gabby said, then burst out giggling on realising what Rose meant.

'You really are a dirty slut. I mean in a nice way!' Beatrice quickly added.

'Come on we'll take you home. Don't want Paul to see you like this,' Gabby said.

In the car they shared tales of boyfriends and nearly boyfriends. Gabby's needle was stuck in a groove, as she wouldn't talk about anyone except Paul. Rose learned a lot about his early schooling, and realised she knew nothing of his home life.

'He lives with his granny. His mom left home because his dad hit her, and the guy disappeared.

'How do you know all this? Did you stalk him?' Rose asked.

'No, I just asked around. I don't do that now, but I still have a thing for him. I just want a kiss, to get him out of my system, you know,' Gabby said.

***

They arrived at Beatrice's home and went straight for the kitchen. Milkshakes, and a sandwiches were made, and they settled into more gossiping.

'So, like, why were you grounded?' Beatrice asked.

'I, err, was at a neighbour's house, and I kind of got carried away. Alright, I'll tell you. It was terrible, I got carried away with twins,' she admitted.

'Oh! My! God!' the girls chorused.

'We were going to haze you, how were we possibly going to do that! You've no shame!' they laughed.

'I know them, they are two crazy guys. I bet they enjoyed themselves!' Beatrice giggled.

'You too, dirty tramp!' Gabby laughed.

'Well, it was just crazy. I didn't mean to, it just happened, and of course the second time, oops!' Rose stopped, on making a big mistake.

'You slutty bitch! You did them both at once, twice? Oh! Shit! Every detail, I want it all,' Beatrice demanded.

Rose told them everything, and how it was unavoidable with the babysitter forcing them together. Then the boys wanted her again, and she gave in.

'Fuck! That was one hell of a thing. We couldn't possibly top that,' the girls agreed.

'I don't know what's happening to me. I feel horny all the time, has that ever happened to you?' Rose asked.

'I know what you mean. Last term I couldn't stop going to the bathroom and frigging myself off. It was terrible. It felt as though my snatch controlled me. If a guy touched me I'd jump, and would have let him jump me. If anyone found out how carried away I was, I'd have been in real trouble. Can you imagine the guys queuing up for me? One touch and she's ready!' Beatrice admitted.

'I've never been like that. I remember you having trouble, but I didn't think it was that bad. What about your breasts, is that why you're showing them off?' Gabby asked.

'No I don't mean to. They seem to be growing. I'm up two sizes, and they're still growing,' Rose complained.

'Don't worry about that! It's when you don't have any that it's bad. The guys like big ones, as you know,' Beatrice said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds