• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Back-Door Physical Therapy

Back-Door Physical Therapy

She pays me to help her out. By that I mean that once a week I come to her house, take her in the den, pull down her pants and finger her ass until she cums. Then I leave. She's a very busy woman.

It started as physical therapy. She had injured her leg hiking, and her doctor ordered a few sessions of PT to help her stretch the muscles out as they healed. She's a stay-at-home mom going to school to learn some trade (I never did catch what), and otherwise just trying to take care of four kids ranging from 4 to 11.

The first few times I came over, she was really impatient. She put the oldest kid in charge of the younger ones, told them they were not to disturb her, and took me back to the den, which was set up as some sort of home office. There, I helped her through a stretching routine.

The third time, however, something different happened. She was wearing yoga pants (God bless the man who invented yoga pants) and was doing a deep thigh stretch. The kind where she laid on her back and tried to pull one knee to her chest while she kept the other leg straight. The pose didn't leave much to the imagination. I was kneeling on the ground next to her, and the tight fabric was drawn across her groin, clearly showing me the cleft of her pussy.

I tried not to stare, but when I looked up, I noticed her nipples were poking through the fabric of her exercise top. Quickly, I shifted my line of sight to her face, where I found her staring at me.

Her expression was unreadable, but next thing I knew, she grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh. Heart pounding, I manipulated her leg up into the next stretch. As I did, I allowed my hand to slide further down her thigh than was strictly needed. She maintained intense eye contact with me but didn't react in any way.

I did the same thing with her other leg, but this time I casually brushed my fingertips over the cleft between her thighs. The instant I touched her there, she gasped and jumped to her feet. She thanked me for the session and said we were done.

I figured I'd never hear from her again, but she called me the next week to confirm our appointment. When I showed up, she emphatically told her kids not to disturb us, and practically pulled my arm out of my socket pulling me down the hall.

The instant the door was shut, she turned around to face me. Her cheeks were flushed, and she spoke quickly as if she were afraid of what she was about to say.

"Okay, here's the deal. Before we continue our... session, I need to know that you understand the situation. You know I'm married, right?" I nodded.

"Good. Let's be perfectly clear about this. I will never fuck you. That's just not going to happen. Is that clear?" I nodded again.

"Great." She nodded, took a deep breath and continued. "I don't get a lot of time to myself, and my husband... well, that's none of your concern. I think our physical therapy sessions might need a broader scope. I've got some tension you could help me relieve. Every week, you will come over to administer... let's call it a deep tissue massage. Until I achieve the sort of *release* that I have difficulty finding time for. Are you interested?"

I was very interested, and over the next few weeks, she taught me the best ways to help her out. Not with words, you understand. I learned by doing.

For instance, I found she wasn't much for foreplay. The first time, I started out teasing her nipples and thighs, and she got really upset and told me I was wasting her time. Then she grabbed my hand and shoved it between her thighs, where I found a damp spot. From that day on, without exception, she was already wet and ready to go when I arrived for our appointments.

She quickly forbade penetration, but we discovered that she enjoyed being bent over her desk and rubbed from behind. The first few times, I just rubbed her through her yoga pants, but she got tired of ending our sessions in wet clothes. I discovered she liked when I was a bit rough tugging them down, but she did not enjoy it when I gave her ass a slap.

Once I've got her pants around her knees, I stand behind her and rub the outside of her pussy until she cums. She enjoys a variety of stimulation but mostly likes me to start with a slow, circular motion. I apply firm pressure over her entire vulva, but not her clit directly.

As she gets more turned on, I make the circles tighter and move back towards the opening of her pussy. Still not penetration, but teasing her opening. It's not long before my hand is covered in her juices, and I can feel her opening contracting rhythmically. I rub faster and faster until I feel her body stiffen and her breath catch in her throat. Finally, she tells me to stop.

It's funny, she never gives me any indication that she's cumming. One second she's bent over, gripping the edge of the desk with white-knuckle intensity, and then she suddenly says "That's enough." If I couldn't feel her pussy swelling and pulsing against my palm, I'd never have any idea.

After a few weeks, I could tell it wasn't quite working for her as well as before. Clearly, she needed something else, but she wouldn't give me any idea of what. I only figured it out by dumb luck. One day my hand slipped, and I found myself rubbing the taught bridge of flesh between her pussy and her asshole.

It was electric. The instant I touched her there, she gasped and started breathing faster and faster. After just a few short moments, she let out a long, low moan before her usual "That's enough." She didn't mention what happened or act like anything was different.

The next week I did it again, with the same results. And the next week. Then I went a little further, and a little further until I was rubbing tight little circles around her asshole. Each week her pussy seemed wetter in anticipation, and I would spread her juices further and further. Our sessions still started with her pussy, but it became clear the focal point was her ass. I would apply more and more pressure until her breath was coming in sharp little grunts and she finished with a low moan.

Finally one week, I got daring, and I slipped just the tip of my middle finger into her ass as I massaged her. Once again the results were astonishing. She started panting and bucking her hips, and I'd swear she was trying to get my finger deeper. So the next week, I obliged her. My fingers were covered in her wetness, and I slowly pushed the entire length of my middle finger into her ass. She groaned, then a jet of hot fluid gushed out of her pussy and ran down her thighs. She jumped up (popping my finger out) and looked really embarrassed, but didn't say anything, and didn't tell me not to do it again.

So the next week, I teased my way back to rubbing circles around her asshole before finally sliding my finger in. This time she didn't cum right away, so I slowly slid my finger back out, drawing little gasps from her. Then I plunged it back in. That did the trick.

The next week she started making quiet little cries of pleasure as I slipped my finger in and out of her asshole. Once again, when she came, she squirted all over her leggings, bunched around her ankles.

The next week, as I stood there fingering her asshole, I accidentally whispered out loud what I was thinking: "You like it in your ass, don't you?" Immediately, she came all over my hand and her pants, her asshole tightening rhythmically around my finger.

It's been several weeks since then. We've gotten to where I fuck her asshole with two fingers. She likes it when I angle my fingers down towards her pussy, all the while talking dirty to her. I whisper filthy things the entire time, things I would never feel comfortable saying in other circumstances. I call her a whore and a slut, and she rewards me by gushing all over my hand.

She still won't let me put anything in her pussy, but last week for the first time, I took my cock in my left hand while I fingered her with my right. I didn't do anything with it, but I was rock hard, and it seemed to get her off when I told her my hard cock was out while I plunged my fingers into her asshole. All I could think about was what it would feel like to pull my fingers out right when she starts cumming and replace them with my cock. I think I'll try that this week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Back-Door Physical Therapy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds