• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 01

Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 01

12345

THIS CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED SEX.

Part 1: The heart wants what the heart desires.

His was the first proper penis I ever saw. We stood facing each other at the bottom of the bed as I watched him slowly remove the last item of his clothing and nervously stand before me as he clasped his hands self consciously in front of his unfurling manhood. He stared at the floor for what seemed an age then, breathing deeply, he slowly let his hands fall away to reveal his sex to me. My heart was racing and the flushing waves of desire and lust washed over me as I stared at him naked for the first time as he began to unfurl and grow.

The size and weight of his organ swelled and dropped down with the covered crown emerging into a shaft of sunlight like an awakening snake. We were both staring as this thing became everything between us. I lifted my gaze to his face and our eyes met. He smiled shyly, almost apologetically, and raised his hand for me to take. I felt the blood thundering through my veins as I slipped my hand in his and let him lead me to my Grandmothers bed.

*

First there was nothing. Then there was me. After God dipped me in the gene pool, I emerged into the world nine months later wide eyed and as quiet as a church mouse to delighted parents.

Time passed and the years rolled by through the "oh, isn't she a beautiful little baby!" crawling years to the "look at you, you're a real cutie!" formative years and on through the "oh my sweetheart. Ain't you something. You're going to break all the boys hearts!" teenage years where puberty and mother nature sprinkled their magic upon me. I was constantly reminded that I had gone beyond being pretty into something that meant so much more to the world around me. The eye of the beholder would always glance my way.

What I looked like colored my every day life and how I interacted with those around me. It was as if I had this invisible aura that drew surprised glances wherever I went and conversations would stop if I entered a room or walked on by. So from my early teenage years, when those gene's began to do their thing, I knew I was different to others. Inside, I was just me. Normal. Quiet. Sensible. Bookish. That was just who I was and I wore my appearance like a warm summer breeze.Though I began to wonder if there was more to me than met the eye as I got older. Was there some life thread I could pull that would explain and make sense of the things around me? When I was about twelve or so, I was with my mother visiting Gran as we did most weekends when an idle flit of curiosity crossed my mind as I sat looking out of the sitting room window day dreaming about girlish things. "Gran," I asked. "Who do I look like?"

She looked at me from the sofa where she was sat with mom making small talk. "Look like?"

I nodded, both elbows on the table and resting my chin on up turned hands. "Mom says I take after her side. Will I end up looking like one of you when I grow up?"

"Ah," she smiled as she got to her feet and went over to her bureau which sat in the corner of the sitting room and where she kept all her "knick knacks and "oodles of doodles." She returned with a large box and removed the lid. Inside were rubber banded bunches of old photographs. "Here we go. I can't believe I haven't shown you these before now. Now let me find, ah, there she is." She handed me a faded sepia photograph with the image of a young girl of about thirteen on it. "That's your great Grandmother. My mother." A curious smile was on her lips as she watched my reaction. "She lived a long time ago. She would have been about your age when that was taken. Maybe a little older." My own mother came to my side and put her arm around me.

I stared at the girl staring back at me. She was stood in what looked like her Sunday best; a ribboned dress down to her knee's with black stockings down to black buckled shoes. Her hair was below her shoulders and curled around her face with a bow tied at her crown. She was staring at the camera with an intensity that was utterly captivating and it was that stare which drew and held the onlooker as if time stood still. Her eyes were wide and dark as night and framed with even darker lashes that gave her a piercing hawkish stare. A pert nose, high sculpted cheekbones, flushed cheeks and a firm determined mouth completed the picture. I glanced up at my mom with a frown. "Doesn't she, I mean, she looks like..."

My Gran laughed. Mom reached up and ran her hand through my long, curly auburn hair. "Yes she does and yes you do, sweetie."

I looked at the photo. The resemblance was uncanny. So that was where my essence came from. It was then my Gran handed me another photo of her mother. My mouth dropped open in surprise and I looked from my Gran to my mom. "Oh," I gasped. It was the same girl but older.

"Eighteen." my Gran said. "Isn't she beautiful?"

I nodded. She was beyond pretty. Even in monochrome she appeared to be glowing as if lit by some internal light. She was smiling at me as if she knew one day I would see this photograph. I bit my lip as I felt a well of tears and ran over to give Gran a hug. Was I going to look like her when I grew up? "Her name was Jennifer." she whispered giving me a pat on the back.

I jerked back and gasped with surprise. But that was MY name! Mom rested her chin on the top of my head as I sat looking at my ethereal twin. "Uh huh. Now you know." she smiled.

*

My time at school was a most interesting affair. As each year passed, I found myself becoming more and more the centre of attention. I had turned into a bit of a bookworm. Inquisitive, curious and always keen to expand my world and learn knew things. I wasn't shy or bashful as such but I kept myself to myself with only a small group of close friends and we'd do all the things that normal girls do through first, middle and High school. Those close friends would look out for me and I always had this strange feeling as if they felt the need to protect me. That they knew I would need protecting from others.

As I entered High school and the itchy sweaty days of puberty arrived with much irritation, I began to realize the effect I had on the opposite sex. Where ever I went I could feel their eyes on me as I made my way through the school corridors, whilst sat in class or during dinner hour in the cafeteria. Dinner hour was the worst as the room would be full of different year groups and unfamiliar faces that would be sat in whispering and nodding huddles always looking over to where I sat.

That boys found me attractive was obvious and many a time in class I'd look up from my desk to see someone quickly glance away. Then there were the the boys that other boys looked up to or feared. Knuckle dragging assholes as my best friend Sally would call them. The guys that fancied themselves as something special. Sometimes I'd be sat with friends outside on the school lawn just enjoying the break when the mood would change and some Joe Sixpack and his buddies would stand over us and play the dating game. Joe would stand there, chest puffed out like a preening peacock and try to win me over so I would go out with them. My friends would give each other knowing looks and come sit around me. "How's about it?" they'd say. "I'd treat you right. Show you a good time. A movie maybe. You choose. I'm easy." Raising my face to them, I'd just smile politely and slowly shake my head. Then I'd just stare until they backed down. Watching them frown and lose whatever gumption and spunk they had to begin with. It never failed. They'd blink, stammer and stutter then back away to save face. My friends would burst into laughter at the drama but once in a while they'd look at me like I had lost my marbles; "He's hot." they would gasp. "Don't you fancy him?"

I'd sigh and get to my feet shaking my head. "Nope, he's not for me." I'd reply. And they weren't. That most of the boys fancied me I could tell. It was their tough luck that I didn't fancy any of them. I was waiting. When the right one came along I'd know. Till then I'd just smile and stare. Sally was the only one who didn't ever say anything and kept her opinions to herself.

That attitude took me all through my school years until I reached the age of eighteen with my first year at college where everything changed.

*

College was on the western edge of the big city. About a five mile bus ride from where I still lived with my parents. The main complex was a seven story block which taught everything under the sun from Astronomy to zoology. A love of English language and literature found me attending classes three times a week for what would be a two year diploma course which would set me up for University.

The first class of September arrived early on Monday morning and I found myself sat on the sixth level in a tiered auditorium like classroom with a close friend from High school which was kind of a relief as it was nice to have someone to go through the new routine with. But some things never changed. From that first moment when I had entered the main building I had that familiar feeling of being watched again as we made our way to class. I kept my head down and followed Sally who found us a pair of seats together. As I walked up the steps, I could sense eyes following me. Guys turning in their seats as I settled in my chair where I pretended not to notice and fiddled with my registration paperwork as I searched for a pen in my bag. I glanced at Sally who was sat there with a big grin on her face. I gave her a nudge and made a face. "What?!" she exclaimed then grinned at me. "They're like moths to a flame!"

The Eng Lit teacher was a fiftyish, refined, linguistically delightful lady called Miss Elsender who was light on her feet, endlessly enthusiastic and full of wit. The class was from nine till mid-day and she spent that first session spelling out the nature and content of the course and the requirements needed in order to achieve a pass.

As the morning wore on I found my concentration drifting and my gaze wandering around the room surreptitiously checking out my new classmates. There were about twenty eight all told. Fifteen boys. Thirteen girls including me and Sally who was already grumbling to herself as she went over the workload for the coming month or so. My day dreaming was ended when Miss Elsender asked for our registration forms to be passed down to the front where they were to be collected and after they were gathered she stood in front of her desk and read out the name on each form so she could put a name to a face. As each name was read out I felt myself blushing as I waited for my turn. I frowned and told myself not to be silly but I knew what was going to happen because it always did.

"Jennifer Hanson?"

I bit my lip and raised my hand. As soon as I did so everyone turned around as if they had been waiting. Now they could stare without feeling guilty and stare they did - especially the boys. There was a silent pause that felt like forever before the teacher smiled at me with a slightly bemused look on her face at the reaction of the other students. Even she looked slightly taken aback before she said, "Nice to meet you , Jennifer. I look forward to getting to know you better."

A moment later the college bell rang and she dismissed the class, reminding us that the next lesson was from one till four this coming Wednesday. At that, everyone packed up and made their way out of the class. As I exited the row where I sat, I glanced up to my right and noticed there was a spare seat with a folded piece of paper on it with "reserved" written. I stared at it for a moment then turned away and headed down to the main entrance to wait for the bus to take me home.

*

A balmy September Wednesday came around in the blink of an eye and I met Sally in the cafeteria as arranged half an hour before class started at one. We sat at a table in the far corner as the room hummed to the noise of students enjoying their dinner hour. Sally had attended all three days as she had enrolled in other classes and was already a sponge for gossip on the student grapevine. I looked up to see her staring at me with her eyes wide open and her lips screwed up like she was fit to burst.

"What?"

She bobbed her head from side to side. "I know stuff."

"Stuff?" I replied bemused as I sat playing with the cuffs of my shaded white stripped blouse. "What stuff?" Had something happened while I had been away?

"People are talking." She sat back in her chair, folded her arms and wiggled her eyebrows.

"About what?"

"Not what, who."

"Who then?"

"You!"

I blinked. "Me?"

She nodded. "Yup. You're the talk of the college."

"Don't be silly." I laughed, feeling slightly self conscious and awkward. "You're imagining things. I've been here less than a day."

"Less than a day was enough. Trust me," she explained, sitting forward with her arms still folded. "You've been a hot topic since you went home on Monday. People are talking."

"What people?"

Sally grinned. "Oh you know. Guys. Even the girls are at it. Not just in our class but in the other years too. Even across in the Engineering and Building annex. Hearing a lot of the cool guys are asking about you. Guys who carry some weight in this place." She sat forward. "Basic stuff. What's your name? Where do you come from?" She looked around. "Asking if you have a boyfriend." She paused for a second. "Wait, hang on, DO you have a boyfriend?" She had never thought to ask her friend before.

I dumped my bag on the table in front of me and fiddled with the zippers. I stuck out my chin stubbornly. "No," I said bluntly. "No, I do not."

Sally looked properly surprised. "You don't?"

I shook my head.

"Like ever?"

Blushing, I looked down at my hands. "Nope."

She gave me a funny look. "I find that hard to believe. I mean," She spread out her hands in front of me palms up and waved them up and down. "Look at you. You're like flipping amazing to look at!"

i shrugged feeling myself turning redder. "Well, I guess I'm just a bit picky that's all. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I haven't been asked or anything. I have. I just haven't been asked by anyone I've really wanted to go out with."

I reached up and fixed the clip which held my long hair in a tail down my back. Sally sat looking at me as she sipped her coke through a straw and an awkward silence fell between us. I gave her a wry smile. "What about you?" I said mischievously. "How many boyfriends have you had?"

"None." she laughed as she took out the straw and sucked on the tip.

"Really?"

"Nope. Not one."

"Oh, okay."

She sat forward. "Had a couple of girlfriends though." she winked. She laughed harder at the surprised look on my face.

"Nooooooo!" I blurted out. "Really?"

She gave me a thumbs up as the bell rang for afternoon classes in the background. "Pussy lover first class at your cervix." she giggled, giving me a salute as she picked up her books and headed for the exit.

Still shocked, I grabbed my bag and ran after her. "Hang on. You haven't tried to chat me up have you?" I asked her. Had she? I shook my head trying to remember.

Sally reached over and hugged me. "Nah, You're waaaaaaaaay out of my league," she said as we climbed the stairs. "Did cross my mind a couple of times though. Try my luck and all that. OOOooo, the thought of you lying there all hot, sweaty and naked as I licked and sucked your pussy. Yummy!"

I gave her ass a swat and laughed with her as we headed to class.

*

Miss Elsender looked up from her desk as I entered the room. She smiled and raised a hand. "Miss Hanson, can I talk to you for a second?"

I left my friend and went to stand in front of her desk as the other students took their seats. I gave her a weak smile. "Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, no, no, no. I was just wondering how you were finding things here seeing as this is your first week."

She had got to her feet and came around to sit on the corner of her desk. "Any issues? Problems?" She looked over my shoulder and a small smile appeared on her face as she noticed the class had quietened and people were watching and listening. I think in that moment she began to understand the kind of life I was living.

I shook my head. "No, no. Everything's been fine. First week and everything. Just trying to get used to new things and meeting new people."

"Okay," she nodded. "If ever you need anything you come talk to me."

"I will."

I turned around and felt all eyes on me. Grasping my books to my chest, I took a deep breath and made my way up the steps to my seat where Sally was giving me a strange look. As I turned in the aisle, I glanced to my left and noticed that the reserved note was still there.

*

The three hours flew by as they always do when you're doing something that interests you.The final bell rang and we all began to pack our bags and head for home. Sally was chatting away as I fidgeted around with the straps of my back pack making sure they were secure. It took a moment to realize it had suddenly gone quiet and I glanced at her wondering if something was wrong. She looked over my shoulder and nodded her head.

I turned to find a group of boys making their way towards where we stood. It was obvious one boy was taking the lead. He was tall. About six foot or so, well built with a shock of slicked back black hair shaped into a widows peak. He was still wearing a pair of overalls that were folded around his waist and a dark t-shirt that left his arms bare revealing muscular biceps that were marked with tattoo's of various descriptions. He stopped on the step below where we stood and looked at Sally then back at me. Behind him there were half a dozen other boys who were looking at me with smirks on their faces. Sally came to stand right behind me.

The guy looked me up and down and slowly nodded his head. "They were wrong," he said. "They didn't do you justice."

i didn't say anything but raised my eyes to look at him. He was good looking. Had a firm face and jaw. Brownish eyes with cheeks slightly pock marked under a thin veil of stubble. He frowned slightly as I began to stare at him more intently. He broke eye contact and looked over his shoulder towards his friends. He cleared his throat and lent forward.

"I'm Shane. I'm over in mechanics. Word get's around real quick in this place. People talk and people are talking about you, sweetheart. Real interesting. What's your name?"

I glanced to my left and noticed that, along with Sally, a number of other students had stayed behind to watch what was going on. Apparently, this guy was a big deal in this place. I felt Sally put a hand on my left shoulder as I turned back to face this "Shane" guy. "Why do you want to know?" I asked him.

There was silence for a second as he flexed his jaw and took a deep breath before looking me up and down again - this time more deliberately.

"Just being social. That's all. Best be prepared in case I need to ask something." he replied. "Something like asking you out and getting to know you better." He broke into a knowing grin. Behind him, his gang nudged each other and snickered. He puffed out his chest and gave me a wink.

Now I don't have much of a temper. Call it more like stubborn determination with attitude and right now I could feel it seeping through my every pore. I lent forward slightly and focused on his face. Our eyes met and held. After a moment his brow furrowed and he blinked. Another moment passed and he stepped back and looked away unsure of himself.

My mouth had gone dry as I ran my tongue around my bottom lip. "You don't need to know my name, Sir," I said with quiet determination. "Because what you think is going to happen is never going to happen."

The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

He grunted and stuck out his jaw. "Is that so?" he said flatly. He reached up to rub his stubbled chin. "Ain't you something."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds