• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sunday Afternoon

Sunday Afternoon

"The house feels empty. And I do too." She said.

I had enjoyed her and her husband's hospitality only two days before. Although they'd sent nice "thank you" notes, and we'd said we'd do it again, I really didn't expect it this soon.

"Stan went fishing today and I'm here all by myself. I enjoyed Friday night more than anything I can remember in years. Would you like to drop by this afternoon... please?" she said.

For those of you unfamiliar, Margaret is in her Mid fifties but looks like she's in her thirties. At less than five feet she naturally tends toward cute, but in reality is a pretty normal looking girl with a good figure - and breasts that are too large for her frame. I got to experience them in person just the other night and was surprised that they were still as upright as a teenager's. I don't know how but those things stand up on their own even without a bra. Given their size it is truly amazing. She's naturally very quiet and demure - which are attributes I love in a woman.

Especially since I had enjoyed Friday night probably more than she had, I told her I would be over in a while and to be ready for me. I had to shower and such - and honestly I was right in the middle of something that needed finishing too.

I gave her a quick call before I left just to tell her I was on my way. They only live a few blocks from me, so it wouldn't be long. As I came up the driveway I saw that the curtains in the front window were open - even the green sheer inner ones. The front door was open as well, with only the glass storm door for protection from the elements.

She came to the door as I was coming up the drive and she WAS ready. Totally nude, she stood at the door without the least inhibition. I loved it because two days ago this would have been totally out of her character. Now she was ready to do anything to thrill me.

As I entered I kissed her hard, and gently pushed her toward the sofa on the wall perpendicular to the door. I began disrobing and tossing my clothes in the corner between the door and the entertainment center that held the TV. She was walking backwards watching me and when she got to the sofa, she sat down and then laid down on her back with her legs open for me. We both knew what this afternoon was about and there was no point in being coy. Seeing her laying there got me as hard as ever and the moment I got my clothes off I crossed the room and swept down on top of her. Without any ceremony and still no word, I slipped the tip of my rock hard cock up and down her slit a time or two to get it wet enough and then slid it right into the hole it belongs in. Her eyes closed and her lips pursed and I knew the entry had provided effect. She had lain with her head on the pillows at the end of the sofa so I had to grab her legs and pull her downward so I could lean forward over her and begin to thrust.

One of the things I truly love about shorter girls is that when enjoying the missionary position they end up looking at my chest - and I usually see the tops of their heads. We all have things that make no sense but are us; that's one of mine. In this case I had her down, leaned over her with her legs running up the sides of my torso, and placing my elbows on either side of her head I began slamming my cock into her as hard as I could.

Humans have become civilized and we've lost a lot of our original animal instincts. But every once in a while we get the chance to revisit our animal roots. Margaret was providing me this chance. From backing away from me, to signaling readiness, to accepting her role as the one who is acted upon, she was setting up a dance that has occurred throughout the animal kingdom for ions. Most humans don't get this though. She had inspired raw animal power in me. Of course the power of my thrusts was one obvious indicator, but also as I continued thrusting I began moving up on her. That pulled her hips up in a more nearly perpendicular relation to me and as she pushed back my cock went deeper than it had even gone with any girl before. The top of her head had completely disappeared and I was all alone up where I was.

That worked well because at that time there was nothing in this world but my cock in her. I became just another animal driven by the primeval urge to ensure the species. To assert my dominance in the herd and to show my power to my female. I slammed in and out hard, bottoming out and feeling the shock waves through the length of my cock each time. She was wet and hot, but all I could feel was my cock and it's tension as it grew and grew and felt ready to explode by itself and not merely with sperm and semen. I felt greater and stronger than I ever had and was just going at it way longer than I wanted to. What I was doing was a power trip and my seed would be the ultimate expression of that. And soon I felt it building and pass that point of no return. I slammed it home one more time as hard as I could and hit something more solid than before but stayed exactly where I was. I was putting my sperm as deep as it could be put.

As I started ejaculating, I noticed it was like weight lifting with my cock. Each spasm was ordinarily so easy, but now was being pushed hard all the way up the length of my cock from my balls. I could feel the muscle behind the balls contracting as well as my prostate. Due to what I later figured was back pressure, the stream was much more steady and full. I was pumping super hard and steady. It was the best any orgasm has ever felt. I never felt more powerful or virile in my life. I was squirting and I came what felt like a quart. I could feel her spasming under me as her womb became awash in my sperm. We stayed almost motionless for several minutes, neither of us wanting this to end. When each of us had ceased to twitch and quake, I released some pressure and we slid to a less urgent position. I began stroking in and out slowly though. No need to stop completely.

"Wow!" she said, "Just wow."

After a few more minutes of slow gentle stroking, a quizzical look came over her face and she said "I am so full that I feel pregnant. I'm sure if I was younger I would be. I must be so full of cum actually in my womb that it feels like its' full of baby. I love that feeling."

Of course that got me inspired again and I began pounding her hard again. She must have been turned on as well because she came again very quickly. This time it was energetic and active. She thrashed about as I nailed her to the sofa with my cock so she wouldn't fly off.

I decided a change was in order so I sat back and pulled out.

"Please don't." She asked, "Stay inside."

But I continued to pull out and stood up. I crossed to the brown love seat that is in front of the front window and sat down.

"Come over here." I commanded, with my cock sticking straight up. This would require her to come in front of the window naked and freshly fucked. To her credit she didn't even hesitate.

Crossing to the room she followed my eyes and stepped up to the sofa and sat on my cock. She instantly began sliding herself up and down the length of it, causing her large breasts to bounce.

So here she was in her house, naked, riding a cock that doesn't belong to her husband and in the front window, visible to anyone on the street driving or walking by. It was thrilling that she didn't even seem to notice. As she got more and more into it, I reached up and roughly grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. I essentially used them as handles to pull her up and down my cock at my pace. I stopped her mid stroke a time or two just to let her know I was running this. She smiled each time and stayed exactly where I'd stopped her. She was good!

In fact it was during the second of these breaks that someone in the road apparently noticed something, because a horn was honked. She looked up, smiled and told me it was a red pickup truck that was clearly trying to stop where they could see, but had gone past the point.

That's when I held her where she was and started thrusting up into her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she refocused on my cock filling her as she followed my control inputs as I steered her with her boobs held super tight in my hands.

When I slammed her down on my cock as I came again, she twitched herself and smiled hugely as she felt my sperm filling her again. As good a girl as she is, I felt sure the love seat was going to need some cleaning. Oh well, what are husbands for?

As my orgasm subsided her eyes opened to look at me. Still held upright by my vice-like grip on her tits, she was still showing herself to any who would look. She glanced outside and without fear told me, "That red pickup is back. He's parked across the street and watching."

"Well I don't want to share you right now, so why don't you get down on the floor on your knees for me? I'd like you to clean me off with your mouth. Would you like that?" I Said.

"Yum" was all she said as she moved briskly to the floor, got between my legs and began using her mouth all over my cock and balls.

I sat a bit more upright and I knew that my head was showing so the pickup guy would probably wait to see. But I couldn't think about him too long. Margaret is great with her mouth and was even at that early point in the relationship. I was loving it and it wasn't long before I had her head in my hands, essentially fucking her face.

Coming a third time in so short a time period was a big thing but unfortunately it did not yield much for her to swallow. But she swallowed everything I did produce and kept sucking as if it was her lifeblood.

"Why don't we move to the bedroom so we can relax a little now that we take the edge off?" I said.

"Sounds good to me." She answered, standing as she did.

I also stood and walked over to the front door, which had stood open all this time. Our friend in the pickup truck was still there. So I waved to him. I called Margaret over and said, "Look; Mr. Pickup is still there. Let's wave!" So we stood there naked and waved for a minute before I closed the front door so we could turn back to us.

As we were walking to the back we passed the bathroom and an idea popped into my head. "Have you ever shaved?" I asked.

"Sure I shave my legs all the time." She answered.

"No. Shaved." I said.

The light came on in her head and she said, "No. I didn't think Stan would like it."

"Well Stan might not, but for sessions like we have, the hair can cause irritation. I think we'll both be more comfortable without it. Why don't we duck in here and I shave you? As a matter of fact, why don't we take a before picture and an after picture and then send them to Stan so he has time to get used to it before he gets home?"

"Oh that's good." She said. "He'll be hard as he gets knowing you did that and took ownership of my body."

"Good. Because he'll have to maintain it. But I'll do it the first time." I said. Grabbing her hand I pulled her into the bathroom. Sitting her on the edge of the tub with one leg in the tub and one out, I quickly found what was needed and clipped her existing hair as short as possible. As I lathered her up, she moved and moaned, clearly enjoying the feel of the foam on her pubis. Clearly she'd never done this before. It took only a few minutes to shave her clean.

After I finished I realized that we'd forgotten a "before" pic but oh well. The after pick was going to be impressive. She has a very pretty pussy, with lips that just barely protrude enough to be seen - even after the athletic fun we'd already had. I had my fingers in her playing with her and she was loving it. Manipulating the G spot I knew she was about to come again, so I pushed it harder and sure enough she exploded, twitching and moving involuntarily with a tempo that was truly inspiring.

I moved towards her on the tub edge and lifted her by her ass cheeks so that She was above me I sat her back down on my cock again. She was a happy girl! Grasping her under her thighs ( her legs were running up towards my shoulders) and around the back of her waste, I lifted her up and turned to leave the room with her impaled on my member.

"Where's a camera" I asked?

"Bedroom" She grunted.

"Perfect". So I strolled down the hall with in my arms and full of my cock - to the bedroom. At the bed I put her down while trying to stay inside her - but it didn't work. Seeing the cellphone sitting there on the nightstand I grabbed it. "Set it to take a photo" I told her handing her the phone. Without a word she did and handed it back to me. Spreading her legs I took a photo of her newly bald pussy. It was a nice photo too since she was still pink from all the activity and she had moisture and some cum leaking from her. It was the best.

"Will Stan get this now if you send it, or is he too far offshore do you think?" I asked.

Again without a word she grabbed the phone, typed in some text and hit send. "I told him to be alone when he looked at it," she told me.

So we put the phone down and I slid into her delightfully slick and easy pussy with every intent of riding out the afternoon deep in her body.

Slowly I rocked back and forth and we played like that for quite a while. We laid there and did nothing but enjoyed and afternoon in bed with another human, and we also got energetic again more than once.

Suddenly her phone rang. Ordinarily I'm against answering phones during sex, but since we'd made a point to include Stan I thought we ought. But it was a phone call. She looked and saw that and sent it to voice mail. Then she texted him to text her because she was too busy to talk. It wasn't a minute before we had a text from him going crazy over that look. He even sent a photo of his erection such as it was to prove to her how inspired he was.

We both wondered whether he completely realized what was happening, so I told her to text him back to hold on. Then I asked her to set her phone for video, and I took a nice video of my cock deep inside his wife sliding in and out, and I panned up so he could see that shaved pussy did indeed belong to her and that it was full of me.

We almost immediately got a text telling us he was coming home as fast as he could. At that point I thought why not tease him a little more. "Call him" I told her. Once she had I took the phone.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Stan you like your wife's new pussy look?" I asked him.

"Oh yes" he said, "That's really something."

"I bet you're not even where you can speak freely are you?" I said.

He replied, "Not really."

I said, "Well just listen for a minute. I was just about to come in her again and I don't want have to speak at the same time." And still holding the phone I began pounding her pussy hard. With the excitement of him listening we both came very quickly, which is really saying something after the day we'd had. I knew he'd heard what I wanted him to hear.

Returning to the phone, I said, "Sound good to you?"

"Yes Sir" he said. I wondered how he was going to explain the Sir to his fishing buddies.

"When you get home you need to massage her pussy with your tongue all night long - OK?" I told him.

"Yes Sir!!" he said emphatically this time.

Giving the phone to Margaret, I nodded and she said, "I'll be looking forward to you getting home. I have a pussy full right now! If I was younger you'd be raising his child! What a day we've had. Hurry home." and she hung up without waiting for an answer.

We had a great laugh about it and since I wanted her to have some rest before Stan got there I got up and got ready to go.

"Walk me to the door" I said. I love girls who aren't afraid to show off especially when it's so foreign to the "normal" self.

So we walked back to the door where I put on my clothes. I opened the door with her still naked and sliding a hand over her left boob said, "Call me anytime!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sunday Afternoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds