• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Camping

Camping

My name is Brice I am 34 6' fit bald by choice and well hung. My wife cathy has long red hair is 5'9 tight ass 36ddd all natural and about 160 lbs. She has men and women always checking her out. She loves being the center of attention.

One Friday cathys friend Steph she is 5'6 really long red hair c cups small ass weighs about 110. She asked us to go camping so we packed up headed off to Steph favorite spot which was secluded from anything after. I set up Cathy and I went for a hike Steph said she did not want to go yet maybe later. We got about 100 yds away from our site and heard some strange noise thinking someone was hurt we went to look. Got passed some trees and saw a tent with a brunette man built like a quarterback.

He had a 9 in dick but was thick his wife was blond about 5'8 c cups tight ass shoulder length hair was sucking on his dick. I looked at Cathy who had her hand down her shorts rubbing her clit she went to grab my 12 in thick cock and noticed I had it out already jerking it Cathy quickly bent down and was sucking on my dick.

Couple min later I saw Steph come from around the back of the tent. Not saying a word started pushing the woman head back and forth on his cock. I told Cathy to look who was here she gaged on my cock first time ever in shock. We then watched her say to him are you ready to watch your wife get fucked by another man yet he said I don't know yet.

Steph then said I have 2 friends with me that I can get to help with it me and Cathy looked at each other and smiled. The man laid down with his wife riding him cowgirl Steph took her clothes off and sat on his face with her back to the blond. About 5 min of Cathy and I masturbating to this beautiful show.

Cathy grabbed me by the cock pulled me toward the tent. Cathy turned the blond head around bent down between the man's legs started kissing the blond and grabbing her tits the blond did not hesitate.

She then turned around reverse cowgirl and I put my cock in her mouth as she sucked it Cathy then started to lick his cock as it went in and out of her pussy for a couple min then the man noticed something different. Steph stood up turned around and smiled at us.

I picked the blond up in my arms and lowered her on my cock as Cathy guided it in. Steph said Brady let it happen you will love to watch it

And Steph jumped on his cock and rode him. Cathy began to lick Steph clit as Brady's cock went in and out. then Cathy stood up pushed Steph head into her pussy. And cathy stroked my balls as I fucked the blond. As I was fucking her I asked her what her name is she said o god I am lexi ooooo he is ooooo Brady it was the best answer I ever heard.

Then me and Cathy and lexi started making out together and Brady fucked steph. I sat lexi down and laid down with Steph between me and Brady jerking us like she was skiing. And lexi and Cathy were scissoring at the bottom of us. Kissing each other rubbing pussy to pussy as they came together. But did not stop just keep going. Then I. Got up and started to fuck Steph doggy as she sucked brady. She made him cum in her mouth. She would not let him go she sucked him hard again.

We then laid down with Cathy on him lexi on me and steph in the middle playing with herself. She turned to Brady and said its so beautiful to watch your 1 month bride get fucked by that huge beautiful cock isn't it. He said yes as Cathy bounced on his cock making him moan.

Cathy then stood up walked over to me sat on my face grabbed steph told her to stand over me and make Brady watch. Steph stood over me facing lexi who was riding me cowgirl and Cathy sitting on my face facing lexi Steph standing in the middle. Lexi put her face in Steph crotch and was licking her clit and Cathy was licking her pussy from the back.

Making Brady watch it. He watched as Steph and Cathy switched spots his wife continued on my cock. Then I told Cathy and steph to go please Brady as I keep his wife I picked her up went outside so he could only hear her scream in pleasure. About 10 min of fucking her and 69 on the camping table. We went back in the tent I picked Steph up and started to fuck her from behind. Cathy and lexi then sucked Brady together making him cum again. Cathy sucked him hard once again.

She said you're not done tell we say your done that goes for you to Brice as lexi pulled my cock from Steph sucked me and said blow it in my mouth so I did and she sucked me hard again we went all weekend doing this taking breaks for eating and going and showering together. Then going back we never stayed in our tent only in there's.

About 2 days after we got back Steph came over fucked Cathy while I was at work sent me pics and videos of them fucking. Then they waited for me to get home and showed us a video of our weekend. She had it set up and rec all of it even a camera out side where me and lexi fucked a lot when it was just us 2. We watched it and fucked all night. Steph said this weekend we were going over to Brady and lexi for dinner and playing we play at least twice a month. But me Cathy and lexi fuck once a week and sometimes its just me and lexi.

Cathy has told me she has been over to Brady's for fun as well its such a turn on knowing she is getting laid all the time from mostly me but also Brady lexi and steph. We are one big happy 5 some maybe if Steph finds a man we can be a six some.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Camping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 844 milliseconds