• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Three To Play

Three To Play

My Husband Steve and I have been together for over ten years and have always been quite open about sex, in particular what turns us on and what we fantasise about. Our top fantasy being a threesome with another woman, something which we would both enjoy. Never in all that time had he ever mentioned his fantasy of being with another man, so when he told me this it came as a complete surprise. Although technically he didn't actually tell me, I found out by accident and it led to the most exciting sexual encounter we have ever experienced.

It happened a couple of weeks ago. I had arranged a night out with my friend and my husband was going to stay in and have a few beers with his mate John keeping him company. I left as usual at around 8:00 p.m and expected to be out until the early hours. However, my girlfriend Kate wasn't too well. As the evening wore on she seemed to get worse so we decided to call it a night at around 11:00 p.m. I returned home to find the living room empty, the lights off and the TV on. The images on screen caught my eye, the two women were naked and fondling each others tits, I realised it was one of Steve's porn films. Smiling to myself I went to switch it off, Steve and I used to watch porn together and he knew I had no problem with him watching it alone. I just figured John hadn't turned up and Steve had got bored and decided to amuse himself.

Making my way back to across the room, I heard voices from upstairs. One of the voices was definitely Steve but the other person was just making muffled noises. I crept slowly up the stairs and heard Steve groaning, he was having sex!! I couldn't believe he was cheating on me. I carried on up the stairs determined to catch him at it, but what I saw was such a surprise, I was frozen to the spot. There on the bed was Steve, naked with his rock hard cock in his hand, just inches from Johns face. John then took hold of Steve's swollen member and licked the glistening drop of pre cum from its tip. He then licked the whole of the shaft from top to bottom and took each one of Steve's heavy balls into his mouth. Letting then go he licked his way back towards the top. Opening his mouth wide, he took the full width of Steve's throbbing prick into his mouth and began sucking it so expertly that it was obvious he had done it before. I'd always suspected that John may be bi but now I new for definite, and it was my husbands cock he was sucking!! Steve was moaning, clearly enjoying it.

"That's it, suck my cock you filthy whore, you're a dirty bitch. Oh god that feels so good!"

I was surprised at how aroused I was becoming, I thought I would've been angry but the sight just seemed to turn me on and the more I watched the wetter I became. I could feel my clit tingling and my juices starting to run down my thighs. I reached under my skirt and slid my fingers between them, gradually moving them towards my very hot and very wet pussy. My reaction was instant, as soon as my finger touched my love button it responded eagerly. I knew it wouldn't take much to make me cum. I stroked my clit while I watched Steve and John who were totally unaware of my presence. I knew Steve wasn't far off now, I could see the muscles in his face begin to tense so I increased the pressure on my clit, rubbing it harder, desperate to cum at the same time as Steve. He was so close, I should know, I'd seen that expression many times before. With that he let out a loud grunt and his cock started jerking as he pumped his hot cum into Johns eager mouth. I could feel my own orgasm ready to break and I gasped loudly as pleasure coursed through my body, releasing more of my juices down my already wet thighs.

Hearing my moans, Steve's head whipped around, instantly followed by John's as they realised they were being watched from the doorway. Steve had a look of shock on his face and started to stammer,

"Err, we were just, erm, we were, er,."

"I know exactly what you were doing", I replied, sternly, but with a smile.

"Err I'm sorry", Steve began, but stopped when he saw that I wasn't really angry.

"Its ok", I said, "As long as I can join in that is, I'd really like to see you suck Johns cock".

"Wow ", said Steve "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. If that's ok with you John?" I asked

"Sure it is," he replied, "I've always wanted to fuck you both, you're both so hot".

I walked over to the bed and started to remove my clothes. I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor, I had no pants on, I never wear them when I go out. I then unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it back off my shoulders and down my arms. Reaching around behind me I unclipped my bra and set my firm c cup breasts free. John was standing beside me stroking his cock and Steve was just staring at me in amazement, his spent dick starting to stir at the sight. I climbed on the bed and knelt in front of him. he kissed me full on the mouth and parted my lips with his tongue, probing every part of it. His hands travelled down my body to my ass where he began stroking and kneading my buttocks. I felt John climb onto the bed behind me and he slid his arms around me in search of my tits. He started to play with my nipples, twisting and pulling at them until they were stiff and red. Steve's hands moved from behind me to in front and he slid his fingers in to my eager pussy. First one, then another, then another and he started finger fucking my cunt. Following his lead, john transferred his attention to my pussy too. He covered his fingers in my juices and rubbed it around my anus, manipulating it till it opened enough to fit his finger inside. I gasped as it entered, it felt good and I wanted more. I want you both to fuck me where your fingers are I breathed. They didn't need telling twice!! Swiftly, Steve pulled his fingers out and replaced then with his thick cock. No matter how many times he fucks me it always surprises me how much he stretches my pussy when he first enters it. He slowly slid it in to the hilt then back out almost to the tip, gently fucking me. I could feel Johns prick nudging at my but hole, he pushed against it harder and harder until he broke through. I jumped and squealed as it entered, the pain was immense but I knew it would quickly subside and be followed by intense pleasure. This turned Steve on even more and his strokes became faster. I'd never felt anything like it before in my life, both my holes were being pounded at once. The sensations that were coursing through me were electrifying,

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" It was he most intense orgasm I'd ever had, I thought it would never stop.

I pulled away from both men and made Steve sit on the edge of the bed. I climbed on his lap and slid his cock back into my pussy.

"Come here John, I want to see Steve suck your cock."

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about seeing my husband suck a mans dick but I had to find out. John waved his 7" tool in front of Steve's face, although it wasn't as thick as Steve's, and it was about an inch shorter, it was still impressive. Steve took it into his mouth and started to suck on it, the sight was far better than I'd imagined and I started to ride Steve. I couldn't stand having a cock so close to my mouth without putting it in, I wanted to taste Johns prick too. I wrapped my hand around Steve's and pulled it from his mouth and slipped it into mine. Steve and I started to take turns sucking on Johns magnificent cock.

"Oh wow," he panted, "That's fantastic! Oh I'm gonna shoot my load!"

I was gonna cum again too, and I could feel Steve's cock starting to twitch inside my cunt.

"I'm gonna blow guys!" yelled John.

With that he sprayed hot spunk over both Steve's and my face. I remember thinking that it tasted different to the familiar flavour of Steve's. That was too much for Steve, he couldn't hold back any longer and he emptied his seed into my pussy, as I soaked his dick with my own hot cum.

Exhausted and spent, we all collapsed in a heap on the bed. It was the most mind blowing experience ever, it definitely takes three to play!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Three To Play

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds