• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Aditi Goes Jogging

Aditi Goes Jogging

12

Aditi woke up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee drifting in to the room. She sat up using the pillow as a backrest to find Dev standing before her with a tray in his hand. Groggily she reached for the coffee and took a sip. The coffee was perfect -- made just the way she liked it.

'Morning, Love!' she smiled. 'Why are you up so early on a Saturday? And why are you pampering me so?' Aditi, asked flashing her husband with her million dollar smile. Placing the tray on bed Dev picked up his coffee and sat down next to her. 'Sweet-heart, I need a favor.'

'Tell me, what's up?' she said picking up a cookie from the tray.

'I guess I bragged a little too much at office yesterday...'

'About what?' asked Aditi taking a bite of the cookie and using back of her hand to gently push away a lock of hair that was covering her eye.

'Well, during lunch time Arjun showed us an x-rated clip forwarded to him. Golu was so impressed that he made Arjun show it to us three times!'

'What was it about?' she asked nibbling on the cookie.

'About a girl in bikini doing yoga and as she stretched backwards her tits pop out!' Aditi rolled her eyes, 'You, guys act like you are sex starved teenagers!' She took another sip of her coffee then took another bite of the cookie. 'Go, on... so what did you brag about?'

'Frankly, I think the girl in video was very ordinary but my friends seemed so impressed with her that I thought, may be, we could show them what the real deal looks like!'

'What do you mean?' Aditi looked her husband in the eye.

In response, Dev took out his mobile and sat next to her to show her the video clip. Aditi watched the skinny model in bikini show off her body through yoga moves. The clip ended with the model doing a back stretch and her tits popping out of her bikini.

'Honey, you are so much better endowed! When Arjun was showing off the clip as his prized possession, I couldn't help bragging that I knew a pretty woman who was much sexier and sporting too!'

'Flatterer!' Aditi grinned punching him playfully in the stomach. 'So you want to show me off!'

'Yes, but not as my wife! I have been telling them about this girl with big juicy jugs, who jogs in the park in a pink T-shirt with no bra underneath.'

Aditi gave him a stern look, 'I do have a pink T-shirt but I certainly don't go jogging bra-less! But go on, I'm listening. Tell me what else you have told your friends.'

'To make things interesting, I told them that this girl jogs in really short shorts. And that after jogging she does stretching on the grass to cool down and that is a sight for sore eyes!'

'You seriously want me to do all this?'

'Honey, my pals will be at the park today and if they don't see a braless girl in pink, they will never believe me again. Baby, my reputation is in your hands! You have got to help me out here. You have such nice jugs. Can't you go bra-less for one day?' Dev pleaded.

'Darling, for you I can do anything. But, what about the others in the park? Our acquaintances and the regulars we meet every day -- what will they think of me, on seeing me strutting my stuff in public like a slut?'

Dev had no reply. He went silent looking intently in to his mug of coffee, as if searching for an answer.

Aditi felt sorry for him and began caressing the back of his neck. 'Darling, why don't we invite your friends to our house instead? There's way more privacy in here. And I don't mind baring myself, in my own house.' 'No honey, that won't work!' Dev shook his head. 'An attractive girl outside is fair game... Introducing you as my wife will get my pals all fidgety & respectful. And it will look a bit weird too! After all the hype I have created about the sexy pink T-shirt jogger, the guys will be disappointed! '

'Hmmm... what if I go for my jog early and we keep in touch on mobile. You let me know when your friends are about to reach. I can change in to something sexy behind a bush in the park and then conveniently run in to you and your friends just as you guys are entering the park. You can then invite me home for tea and a session of stretching or yoga with you and your friends. How does that sound?'

Dev's eyes lit up momentarily but then he shook his ahead again. 'No, I don't want to get my office pals home and destroy our privacy. If I get them home they are bound to ask about my wife. Let us not complicate things and even if I spin a tale about my wife being away, if we run in to our maid or neighbour, the truth would be out.'

Downing his coffee in one shot, Dev pushed the mug away and reached out to his wife. Parting her silk robe he held her breasts. 'You have such big natural ones!' he said caressing her slowly. 'Any guy would give his arm just to hold them,' he whispered as her nipples grew erect under his touch. 'Is it just my boobs that you find pretty?' Aditi said punching her husband playfully.

'No, you have a pretty nose too...' he said kissing her gently on the nose, then on the lips. Sliding his lips down her neck, he tasted each of her juicy jugs. Then flicking her robe open, he moved further down to lick her belly button before moving further south to her crotch.

It was Aditi's turn to gulp down her coffee and push the mug away. As he tapped on her thighs she opened her legs wide for him. She let out an involuntary gasp as Dev nudged her clit with his nose, then began nibbling with his lips, alternated with licking it with his tongue. Holding his head in her hands, Aditi opened her legs wider, pushing his face deeper into her crotch.

'Yeah! Baby, that feels nice' she panted, as Dev continued to work on her clit. 'Promise me, you will go to the park in the pink T-shirt today, without any bra?' he lifted his head to ask.

'Yes, I promise!' Aditi panted pushing his head back between her legs.

'Promise me, you will wear your sexy denim shorts?' Dev lifted his head up again. 'Yeah, I will!' she said, firmly pushing his head back in.

'Promise you will do yoga and strut your stuff for my friends...'

'I'll go to the park naked if you want and fuck all your friends... Just don't stop now!' she shouted.

'That's my girl!' Dev grinned victoriously. Pushing two fingers in to her wet pussy, he began massaging her from inside even as he alternately licked and nibbled her clit from the outside.

'Ooooh....' She moaned. Just don't stop love, I'm coming!' she gasped. Dev felt the crushing pressure of her thighs and then she shuddered and came. She held him between her legs then gradually relaxed her grip and released him. 'Oh! Darling, that was nice,' she said, a satiated smile playing on her lips.

'Girl, you almost broke my neck!' Dev got up, rubbing his neck.

'Darling, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize!' Aditi got up and began massaging his neck. 'I guess I got carried away in the heat of the moment. Does, it hurt? Wanna see a Doctor?' she said genuinely concerned.

'No, it's alright now!' Dev grinned. 'I have never seen you come so explosively!'

'Yeah! It was mind blowing!' Aditi grinned. 'Thank you, so much!' she hugged & kissed him.'

'Come, now it's my turn to make you happy,' she said reaching out to stroke his manhood.

'Not now Darling, my friends are coming over to the park so I want us to get there before the regular crowds start to come in.'

'Okay, I'll get ready.'

'You do remember your promise, don't you?' he asked grinning. 'I hope you'll keep it!' Aditi blushed a shade of red as she remembered her words, blurted out in a moment of passion. Without answering she got up and escaped in to the bathroom. When she came out she had washed her face and combed her hair. Dev was waiting for her ready with a pink T-shirt and light blue micro denim shorts. Dev himself was in a grey T-shirt and navy blue shorts.

Aditi put on the T-shirt & shorts and tied her hair in to a pony tail. She brushed her eyelids with a hint of gold to add a touch of glamour and after applying some lip gloss, slipped it in to the pocket of her denim shorts. The T-shirt was made of stretch material and it clung to her body highlighting her well endowed bosom. Without a bra the dark pink areola of her nipples contrasted against her fair skin and was clearly visible from outside of her T-shirt. Her light blue denim micro shorts barely covered her buns, leaving her shapely thighs delightfully exposed. Aditi pouted looking at herself in the mirror. She looked glamorous and sexy, just like her husband wanted!

Satisfied with her makeover, she stepped out in to the porch where her husband stood waiting patiently for her. Dev looked at her, mouth wide open in amazement. Aditi turned around for him to have a good look at her from front and behind. Then she stood before him, posing like a model, standing with her feet apart and her hands on her hips.

'So, how do I look?'

'Baby you look... absolutely gorgeous!' he said with some difficulty. 'You, you look like a... playboy centerfold with your jugs and tits visible from under your T-shirt!'

'I'm glad you like it, Darling!' she smiled. 'I hope your friends, like it too!'

'But honey, how can you walk out of the house dressed like that?' Dev sounded genuinely concerned.

'I'm not the sort of girl, who doesn't keep her promise,' she said looking her husband boldly in the eye. 'You wanted to show me off to your friends, as a sexy jogging partner. Are you chickening out now?'

'I do want to show off my curvaceous wife to my friends, but if you step out of the house dressed like this you will attract a lot of attention. What if we run in to our neighbours or acquaintances - what will they think?'

'Give me a minute!' Aditi went back inside the house and came out wearing a pair of dark glasses with a base ball cap pulled low over her forehead.

'There... I'm incognito now! If things get embarrassing, you can always pretend that you don't know me. Instead of walking, let's take your big brawny Jeep to the park. It has tinted windows and I have a spare key. If I feel uncomfortable in the park, I will get in to the Jeep and wait for you. Or if things get really out of hand, I will simply drive off to my aunt's place, till things cool down!'

Dev looked at his wife in amazement! 'Honey, you are a real sport!' Dev grinned. 'Let's go!'

As Dev drove up to the park and he spotted his two friends chatting at the gate. Dev parked at a distance and pointed them out to Aditi. 'The bald, plump guy is Golu, the Accountant. The tall lanky one was Arjun, who handles Administration.' Dressed in T-shirt and shorts, they looked like any other health conscious citizens who had come for a walk in the park.

Aditi got out of the Jeep five minutes after Dev had met up with his colleagues and gone in to the park. Aditi liked jogging clockwise on the track, so she had asked Dev to walk anticlockwise on the track. That way she would get to pass him and his friends from the front letting them sight her bouncing boobs. On the second pass Dev was to say 'Hi' and introduce her as his jogging partner to his two friends. They would then to head away from the jogging track to a secluded section of the park for some yoga, stretching and fun. Both Dev & Aditi had their earphones on, ostensibly to hear music, but actually for coordinating and being in touch.

It was still early and there were not too many people in the park as Aditi began her usual run in the park. She was acutely aware of her unfettered breasts bouncing up and down. Whether it was the effect of cool breeze or her nipples rubbing against her T-shirt, Aditi felt her tits hardening to an erection.

She spotted some people ahead on the track. Clinching her fists like a boxer Aditi did her best to cover her chest with her hands. Even though she was successful is shielding her breasts, she couldn't help but notice the gaze of the passing men on her exposed thighs. In fact the one on extreme right turned his head to look at her as she ran past him. Aditi normally took two rounds of the park taking about twenty minutes to complete one round of the park.

As she turned the third corner, her earphone crackled and Dev announced that he was approaching a pond inside the park. Aditi spotted her husband along with the two men in the distance. They were walking some distance behind a pair of girls in bright T-shirts. Aditi moved her hands away from in front of her chest, to her sides, as soon as she crossed the girls. The men slowed down their pace to watch her boobs juggle and bounce, as she approached. She wasn't sweating much but in absence of any bra the thin T-shirt material clung to her skin, clearly outlining the dark areola of her erect nipples. From behind her dark glasses she saw all three men, including her husband stare, as she ran towards them. Her husband had deliberately put his mobile on speakerphone mode so that she could overhear the men's conversation.

'Wow, she sure has big ones!' said the plump bald, Golu. He was clean shaven and looked cute as he stared at her bouncing jugs wide-eyed through his thick specs.

'Now here's a sight to soothe my sore eyes,' said the tall and lanky Arjun checking her out. Dev winked and puckered his lips in an imaginary kiss and she couldn't help smiling. As she ran past her husband's friends Aditi saw other joggers ahead. She quickly brought her hands to cover her chest and ran like a boxer under training. But she could still hear her husband's friends voice in her earphones.

'Now I understand why Dev is so keen on his morning jogs', she heard Arjun say. 'You sure are lucky to have such beauties in your park. Have you befriended any of them?' asked Golu.

'I know most of them,' she heard her husband bragging. 'The woman in pink T-shirt who just crossed us, is Anita,' thankfully Dev did not reveal Aditi's real name.

'The one with big juicy jugs is called Anita?' asked Golu.

'Yes, she's Anita. We often jog together and some time we do yoga together!' boasted Dev. 'Are there any other type of exercises that you do with her?' Arjun chuckled.

'I would love to jog with Anita and her big melons,' pined Golu.

There was silence for a while then someone piped up, 'Hey look at this short girl approaching us. Do you know her too?'

'No! I don't think she's a regular,' she could hear her husband say.

'I think the girl in yellow T-shirt is quite cute,' said Golu.

'No way, I think the one in pink T-shirt, Anita, is prettier. What do you say Dev?' asked Arjun.

'I like Anita!' replied Dev. 'She's an ex-model and has done topless centerfolds too!'

'Which magazine?' demanded Golu. 'I have to see those melons uncovered!'

'I don't remember the publication, but if you want I can introduce you guys to her...' 'Are you kidding us? If she's kinda bold and gorgeous model, how do you know her!' asked Arjun.

Aditi smiled to herself pleased that her decision to jog bra-less was having the desired results on her husband's friends. She was flattered to hear them chatter on and on about her as they completed one long circuit of the park.

Aditi was on to her second round and she knew she would be running in to them again shortly. The park had a variety of greenery ranging from bushes to tall trees. Aditi slowed down as she neared a spot on the track that had dense vegetation on both sides. She slipped behind a bush and pulled out lip gloss from her pocket. Dabbing a generous amount on her lips, she went back to jogging on the track.

She could see the men whom she had passed the first time approaching again. They were looking out towards her so she pulled down her base ball cap and raised her arms to protectively to her chest and increased her speed as they slowed their walking pace to get a better view of her.

This time all three men turned to stare at her as she ducked her head and ran past them. She ran fast for a while until she saw the two girls ahead of her husband and his two friends. The gap between the girls and her husband's friends had increased as the girls were walking at a brisk pace, while her husband and his friends had been loitering on the track.

Aditi kept her hands protectively in front of her chest till she reached the girls but moved them away and slowed down as she neared her husband's friends.

'Hey, the lady with big boobs is coming our way again,' she heard Golu's happy voice through her husband's mobile phones. 'Wow! Just look at them bouncing!'

'I just love her micro shorts, they reveal her shapely long legs right up to her thighs,' said Arjun.

'What wouldn't I give to hold her big jugs just once...' Golu added as she came closer. 'You know what, I have actually held Anita's jugs,' boasted Dev.

Both men stared at her husband and shook their head in disbelief.

'Guys, it was heavenly!' Dev reiterated.

'Liar!' said Golu, enviously. 'If you know her why don't you introduce her to us?' asked Arjun.

'I can introduce you guys to her, but only if you promise to give me a treat!' 'Done, fish and chips at the Ritz!' said Golu.

Dev looked at Arjun enquiringly. 'Okay, I'll treat you to some fine Red wine,' added Arjun.

'Deal!' Dev smiled at his friends then turning towards his approaching wife raised his hand in a high five and shouted 'Hi, Anita!'

His friends watched with baited breath and were impressed with their friend when shapely Anita actually smiled at Dev and clapped her hand against Dev's raised high five and stopped.

'Hi Dev!' she smiled. 'I was wondering where you had disappeared today?'

'I was with my friends who I had invited for a walk in our park today,' Dev said pointing at his colleagues. 'I'd like you to meet Arjun and Golu. They are my friends from office,' Dev said.

'Hi guys... I'm Anita,' said Aditi offering her hand. The friends shook her hand one by one, but their eyes kept getting distracted to her erect nipples poking out from under her T-shirt.

'This is indeed a wonderful park, how do you like it?' she asked making polite conversation.

'Very nice, very nice indeed,' said Golu glancing at her boobs.

'Anita's a part time model!' said Dev looking at his friends pointedly.

'Like me Anita is a regular jogger at this park and when we noticed that our jogging pace matched, we started jogging together,' Dev explained.

'We are good friends & jogging partners now,' agreed Anita. 'If you guys are done with your walk, maybe we can sit on the grass and chat. Or would you like to walk some more?'

'No, we are through with our walk,' said Golu promptly not willing to let Anita out of sight.

'Then let me take you to the spot where we generally do our stretching exercises after finishing our jog,' so saying, Aditi led the men away from the track on to the grass. They walked for a while along the undulating landscaped garden of the park, past the manicured bushes till they reached an opening in to a sort of nursery for plants. The area was surrounded by bushes, away from prying eyes.

As they settled down on the grass in a circle, Aditi asked them to sit with their legs crossed and breathe deeply for a while. From behind her dark glasses she saw the men watching her bosom move up and down as she inhaled and exhaled deeply. She made everyone carry on deep breathing for five minutes while she keenly observed her surroundings. Satisfied that they were not being watched Aditi decided to take the game to the next level.

'Now let me help you with your back stretch' Aditi said getting up. She made Dev stand facing the men with his feet wide apart and then made him gently bend backwards. She supported him from behind as he bent backwards. As Dev leaned further back, Aditi supported his head initially with her hands and then her shoulders. As he went further back Golu and Arjun noticed that Dev's head was actually resting on her bosom. They looked at each other in disbelief!

So when she asked if any of his friends wanted to try back bending, Golu promptly got up. She stood behind him and supported him as he leaned back. As Golu tried to lean back further she supported his head by resting it on her shoulder. Golu tried but couldn't get his stiff back to bend more but to balance his weight Anita had to move in closer and Golu was acutely aware of the soft firmness of her breasts pressing against his back. He enjoyed the moment till Aditi tapped him on the shoulder and asked him to return to his place.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Aditi Goes Jogging

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds