• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Love Knows No Color Pt. 22

Love Knows No Color Pt. 22

12345

In this part, Jason and Shavonda spend their vacation in West Virginia with Jason's family, centered around Grandma's birthday party and a trip to see the legendary wild ponies on Mount Rogers.

The morning after the reunion, I awoke in our tent, snuggled against Shavonda's naked body. I was hard, morning wood with the added stimulation of being nestled in between her ass cheeks. I let my hand roam her still sleeping body, giving her booty a playful squeeze just to feel her press back into me. I continued to let my hands roam, stimulating her sensitive spots as she slowly awakened. "Hey, baby," she mumbled. I kissed the base of her neck as I moved my hand between her legs.

Suddenly, the tent flap was pulled back, letting in the bright sunlit morning. "Wake up you two!" Kenny yelled, with Edie right behind him. Shavonda's reaction was swift and instinctive. She quickly rolled over onto her belly, almost breaking my wrist in the process. And leaving my flagpole, which I'd been rubbing against her ass, on full display.

"Ohhh my gawd," Edie said slowly, as Kenny shook in silent laughter. "Von you told me he big but you never said he pornstar big. How you do it? Don't it hurt?"

I quickly looked around for my underwear, lying where we'd tossed it last night, and covered myself up. I handed Shavonda her bra and panties, hissing at Kenny, "I'ma git you real good. You just wait." Unable to control himself, he doubled over in laughter.

Shavonda, to her credit, was unfazed. She continued to lay there, naked on her stomach, her private parts out of view. Kenny stopped laughing long enough to sputter, "You do look like the lady in the painting." He was referring to the nude African queen painting that hung in our bedroom, since before I'd first met Shavonda. It did look like a lighter skinned version of my own queen.

"Do you two mind if we have a moment to get ourselves together?" Shavonda said. "We'll meet you in the kitchen."

After they left, we quickly found some appropriate clothing from our duffel bag, and put our boots on. Shavonda wore a pair of blue denim shorts and a white t shirt, I put on black jeans and a railroad themed t shirt we'd bought the week before at the train show. Fully dressed, we walked into the house holding hands. Mom, James, Kenny and Edie were at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. But Shavonda and I didn't need stimulation. We were wide awake after what Kenny had done.

"I don't know if y'all heard it or not, but something really heavy started up the mountain about a half hour ago." Kenny said. "If we leave now, we'll beat him to the lower horseshoe."

"You have TWO horseshoes?" James asked. "My railroad only has one." He was referring to the famous Horseshoe Curve outside Altoona, PA.

"Yes, there are two," I explained. "The lower one is at the bottom of the climb, the second one is about halfway to the top. You'll like that one better. About half of the upper horseshoe is on a bridge about a hundred feet high. We'll show you on the way back."

We all piled in the Jeep, and headed off over the mountain. Arriving at the lower horseshoe a little after 7:30, we parked next to the railroad overpass in the middle of the curve and quickly made the climb up to the tracks. Kenny had his ham radio set for the railroad frequency, and soon it came to life.

"Engine 9820 to Dispatcher, we're coming by Kimball now. What's the plan?"

"Straight through at Norcross. Cut off your helper on the main west of Dolomite. Helper did you copy?"

"Roger that," the helper engineer replied. "Cut off west of Dolomite. Are we going into the island?"

"Yes, once you've cut away you have permission to reverse direction into the island track. Pull up far enough that I can get another helper in behind you."

Cool. We had beaten the westbound here, but not by much. There wasn't enough time to walk in to Norcross so we'd have to find a place to get off the tracks. The sound of Dynamic brakes, and wheels squealing around the sharp turns was growing louder, but the train was not yet in sight. Gradually, though, I became aware of a far more ominous growl off to the west. We had an eastbound train coming, and he wasn't far off. Our group had made it to the gooseneck S curve just below the horseshoe, so I led them up the hillside above the tracks to safely await the two trains.

I had my camera out, and as I turned around I was amazed at the sight I saw. Before us lay the horseshoe curve in all its glory, turning the railroad back on itself in a desperate effort to gain precious elevation. According to the map, the line continued back to the New River, just above Norcross, then clung to the side of the river bluffs for a couple of miles, climbing all the while as the river gently curved to the east. All of this was out of our view. But a short tunnel through the bluff brought the line back into our valley a half mile or so below the horseshoe, clinging desperately to the mountainside as it passed by the horseshoe curve below. This meander had gained the line about two hundred feet in elevation, and the hillside below the upper line was open pasture. Butt Mountain, at over 4000 feet in elevation, towered 2500 feet above the valley where we were. It was an impressive scene, but unfortunately backlit. I decided to take pictures anyway.

The eastbound train turned out to be the morning zigzag Scott had told us about, grinding past as it quickly lost speed on the upgrade. As it swung around the horseshoe, exhaust billowing into the morning air, the westbound train appeared on the mountainside far above. It was a loaded iron ore train, and with the dynamics not having enough braking power to adequately control the heavy train they'd made a heavy airbrake application as well. Brake shoe smoke wisped off the wheels of the cars as they wound their way high on the mountainside. With the sun backlighting everything, it was a very dramatic scene that would become one of my favorite photos.

After the trains had passed through the scene, we stayed put until the ore train squealed around the horseshoe and passed us. It had come into the curve with dynamic brakes screaming, like a giant vacuum cleaner, then as the train hit the flatter grade through the curve, the engineer backed off on the dynamics and coasted by us. Undoubtedly, the train crew was breathing a sigh of relief. A mile from the bottom, they were through the last sharp curve and could let the train roll now.

We watched as the zigzag coal train clawed its way along the upper track, disappearing around the side of the mountain. Returning to the tracks, we continued our hike as the sound of the eastbound coal train gradually faded into the distance.

In a short time, we'd reached the end of the river bridge. The signals at Norcross shone in the distance, a two-headed signal on a pole for each track. Both showed a red over red indication, which meant any trains on those tracks had to stop. The bridge itself consisted of a massive through truss over most of the river itself, with the approaches to the main span being relatively short girders with the track laid on top. The whole bridge curved gently off to the right, while the river and other railroad curved gently to the left. After the two lines crossed, they paralleled the river and each other in a sweeping curve to the left.

We hadn't been there very long when we heard the whine of an approaching train winding its way down the mountain in the distance. Soon, we heard him on the radio. "WC3 to Dispatcher. Coming by Kimball. What you got planned for us?"

"Wc3, you'll cut away your helper west of Dolomite. You might want to take it easy into Norcross, the Norfolk's got the circuit."

"What does that mean, Norfolk's got the circuit?" Shavonda asked. She was obviously as intrigued by the location as James, Kenny and I were.

"Remember when we figured out the first train to approach the crossing gets the signal? Evidently, there's one coming on the other railroad," Kenny said. Sure enough, in a couple minutes we could hear the other train approaching. It soon came into view, racing along the far bank of the river. We watched as it clattered across the crossing, an endless string of empty coal cars pulled by two diesel locomotives. At the same time, high on the hillside WC3 curved around the end of the bluffs and headed away from us toward the lower horseshoe. With the coal train clear of the crossing, the circuits did their magic, and at the far end of the bridge, the right signal went from double red to Green over red. WC3 now had the right of way.

We could hear the squeal of the wheels as the train draped itself around the horseshoe curve over a mile away, and headed towards us once more. Four locomotives whined into view, followed by a motley assortment of rusty freight cars that rumbled across the bridge. The signal dropped back to double red as the locomotives passed it, and the train continued on. Soon, as Scott had described the train to us, the string of empty tanker cars that brought up the rear rolled past, looking like a huge snake, followed by the two helper locomotives idling along on the rear. Having safely brought the train over the mountain, they were no longer needed, and their engineer used just enough throttle to keep the slack in the couplings bunched in the train.

We had just observed the automatic interlocking doing what it was designed to do: safely keep the trains out of each other's way. As quiet once again descended on the peaceful river valley, we waited for a while to see if anything else was nearby. Shavonda had taken her binoculars from our day pack, and as we ate the chicken Mom had made for our breakfast, she scanned the trees looking for the birds whose songs added to the peaceful atmosphere. All too soon, somebody looked at their watch, and, seeing it was now almost ten we reluctantly started the hike back to the Liberty. After all, we didn't want to be late for Grandma's party.

On the way back, as we'd promised James, we took a short detour to the upper Horseshoe with its towering trestle curving across the narrow valley. But the railroad had fallen silent, and we could wait no more.

It was almost noon when we made it back to the farmhouse. Since we'd slept in, Neither Shavonda nor I had bathed, so we snuck off to the shower together. We reveled in the feel of our soapy hands on the other's body. But somehow, we managed to keep it clean. The other family members were starting to arrive, and though our reputation as freaks was well known we didn't want to give the family another story to tell. Shavonda had put her hair in a shower cap, and I was amazed how well her braids had survived.

We quickly dried off and I lotioned her in my old room, where Shaunice had spent the night. I'd grabbed our duffel bag from the tent before we showered, and Shavonda put on a sundress she'd brought, black with multicolored rectangles of blue, red, green and yellow. The vibrant colors looked good against her dark skin. I put on a fresh pair of jeans, and a nice white golf shirt. Together we padded barefoot downstairs to join the family. Neither of us felt the need to wear shoes around the farmhouse.

Mom, Althea and Shaunice were out on the back porch talking with Sally, who'd just arrived with her husband Bob. Dad and James were setting up a canopy over the picnic table in the backyard. I went to assist them while my goddess joined the other ladies, sipping Kool-Aid and watching the men struggle with the canopy. Kenny and Edie had disappeared who knows where, but I hoped he was enjoying his queen as much as I enjoyed mine.

With a third person helping, the canopy was quickly in place, and we sat down in the shade for a minute. As much as I wanted to spend time with Dad, I felt the pull of my queen. Our attraction was such that it hurt to be apart from her. I was that much in love, that even though she was in sight less than a hundred feet away I still felt the need to be with her.

I had gotten up and was heading towards the house when Jamie appeared in the doorway with Grandpap Duncan. I hadn't expected them to show up. They never had before. But I later found out Grandma Duncan's passing had driven home to him how short life was. In his 80s, he knew he didn't have a lot of time left, and had decided to strengthen his relationships with those around him.

The ladies made room for the new arrivals on the porch, and Shavonda gave Grandpap a big hug before introducing him to Althea and Shaunice.

"I don't remember seeing you at the wedding," Althea said pointedly. I froze. Althea was just being herself, but Shavonda and I had made the effort to patch things up with Grandpap. I didn't want anything to jeopardize that.

"Mama, it's cool," Shavonda said. "Grandpap's cool with us now."

"Mmmmm," was all Althea said.

"Don't worry about Mama," Shavonda told him. "She was offended that your side of the family didn't come to see the wedding. Honestly, it hurt Jason more than he ever let on. That was the second happiest day of our lives."

"What was the happiest?" Jamie asked.

"The day this little Miracle was born," Shavonda said, motioning to our daughter sitting on Shaunice's lap. "Jason held my hand during the delivery, and wouldn't leave the hospital the whole time I was there."

"Speaking of Jason," Grandpap said, "How have you been holding up, son?"

"It's been rough but I am coping. When I feel down I remember, I still have my soul mate. You lost yours. I can't imagine what that must be like. And I've been playing a lot on my bass lately. Every day gets a little easier. But the real question is, how are YOU doing?"

"Well," he replied, "As you said, it's been rough. I lost the love of my life. We were married 52 years. But Nora and Jamie have stayed with me, and Julia isn't far away. I am not alone, and that helps. I always knew I'd lose her one day, but I never expected it to be like that. They still haven't figured out what she came down with. You are lucky. You have a wonderful woman there. Have you let her help you through this?"

I shot a glance at Althea, who sat still. Grandpap's compliment of her daughter had not been lost on her. A slight smile had pierced her gruff exterior. "Von has been wonderful," I replied. "Sometimes I wonder why she puts up with me. Lord knows I haven't been easy to be around this past month."

We commiserated for a little while, but soon the rest of the guests had arrived. Kenny and Edie had returned with Grandma. Evidently, they'd taken her for a little ride in the country. With everybody here, it was time to cook the food on the simmering grill.

Later that evening, while we were setting up the instruments, the phone rang. Marcia Bell had looked up my parents' number in the phone book. Yes, they still had those down here. "A group of us from the reunion are having a little get together tomorrow, before everybody heads back home. We'd love it if you and Shavonda and Shaunice could come."

"Shaunice is leaving early for Pittsburgh, but Von and I will be there. Also, Kenny MacFarland is here as well. I know he's class of 98, but everybody knew him. I'll see if he wants to bring his fiancé."

Marcia gave me the address of a diner in White Sulphur Springs. I knew the place well. Shavonda and I had eaten there a couple of times. I told Shavonda and Kenny about the get together.

"Sorry, dude, but I can't make it. I've got to be at work Monday morning," Kenny said. Shavonda looked at him and smiled.

"The boss says you can have Monday off," she said. She picked up the phone and called Velma, promising Mom we'd pay the toll charges. I listened to the conversation. "Velma, Kenny's going to stay here with Jason and me another day. Can you get Ebony to cover for him Monday?" I could hear the protest from the phone. "I know that leaves you shorthanded. Ebony will cover for him. If she protests, tell her Kenny will take one of her weekend days and offer her overtime for Monday. Call me back at this number and let me know what she says."

A few minutes later, Velma called back. Ebony would take the shift, but she needed somebody to babysit her children until she could get home. Shavonda ended up talking Althea into watching Ebony's kids for a couple of hours, since they were leaving in the morning and would be back in Pittsburgh by then. Althea wasn't happy, but agreed to do it anyway.

After we cut Grandma Waite's cake, we picked up the instruments and played music the rest of the evening, with Calvin joining in as a second guitar player. We ended up turning the amps down so we didn't drown him out.

All too soon it was getting dark, and we saw Grandpap and Jamie out, helping him down the front steps and into Jamie's car. Afterward we built a fire in the pit and roasted marshmallows with the kids. Kenny and Edie were the last to leave, and everybody else was in bed by then. The kids were safely asleep in the house, and Miracle slept in her carrier inside the tent a few feet away, Shavonda and I sat around the fire talking as the evening fleet of trains hit the mountain.

"You know, Jason, I've always loved listening to the night trains," Shavonda admitted. "I used to love hearing them from my grandparents' house as a kid. Later when I got the house, I'd sit on the porch at night listening to them. But since I've been with you, they're extra special. Every time I see or hear a train I think of you. And here they're extra special, because they dominate the night. This is such a peaceful place, and they're a part of that."

"We have a week here," I suggested. "And we have a tent. Would you be up for a night at KR, where we can be close to them?"

"Sounds like fun," Shavonda said, "But what about the kids?"

"We take them with us. It'll only be for one night. We'll build a campfire and make mountain pies. They'll love it," I said.

"But what if I want to be alone with you?" Shavonda asked.

"We can always wait until they are asleep, then sneak off with a blanket. Trust, there's no way I ain't gonna take care of your needs," I promised. "Besides, you're alone with me now."

Shavonda wasted no time. She leaned in for a kiss, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. Her hands roamed my body. Breaking the kiss, she said with pure lust in her eye, "I want you. I wanted you this morning, before we were interrupted. I wanted you in the shower, but I was a good girl. I been wanting you all day."

I kissed her neck. Sliding the straps of her dress, then her bra off her shoulders. Her hands dug into my back as I did so, fisting my short. I reached around her back and with one hand undid her bra clasp. Pulling back, I let Shavonda pull my shirt over my head before pulling down her dress top, peeling the bra cups from her breasts as I did so. Standing up, she grabbed the back of my head, forcing it to her left breast. "Drink," she said. I took a thick dark nipple into my mouth and sucked. Her sweet milk flooded my mouth. I'm going to have to keep her pregnant, I thought as I greedily drank her tit.

She sat back down, pulling me from my folding chair in the firelight. Undoing my belt buckle, she had my jeans off in no time. Lying there in the wet, dewy grass, with the firelight dancing across our bodies, she took me deep into her warm mouth, saying "My turn. You get the other tit later." Shavonda's thick lips caressed my shaft as her tongue swirled around the head. I was in heaven.

I was on my back, with Shavonda between my legs looking at me as she worked her magic. "Swing around, let me taste you," I begged. Shavonda didn't let up, bobbing her head faster on my rock-hard manhood. I tried to push her shoulders back, but she tightened her grip on my shaft without ever letting up on the sucking. "Please, Von, I need to taste you!" I implored.

Shavonda raised her head for a second, popping me from her mouth. "You can eat me later, after we make love. But this nut is mine. Just lay back and enjoy." Resuming her oral attack, she took me deep into her throat, swallowing me whole. I groaned in pure pleasure. Not only did this woman know exactly how to pleasure me, she loved doing it.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Love Knows No Color Pt. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds