• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Oh God Not You! Ch. 02

Oh God Not You! Ch. 02

It has been a few weeks since Linda had her night of seduction with Thomas, and ever since that night Linda has been a new woman. She was very open sexually to new experiences and she was up to any challenge her husband set before her. Suddenly, her son was the popular kid, and she couldn't help but feel that she had something to do with it. One day as her friends were in her son's room playing video games, a kid named Mark came in to the kitchen as she was sitting on the counter drinking sweet tea. She was wearing a sundress when he walked in.

"Are you boys having fun in there playing with each other?" Linda asked.

"It's alright I guess," Mark said staring at Linda's tits popping out. "You know Thomas said something to us, and I wanted to see if it was true or not," Mark said with a smile.

"Oh, and what is that?" Linda said with a sly smile at this good-looking kid.

"I heard that your pussy is shaved bald," Mark said arrogantly.

"Well why don't you come here and find out then," Linda said as she leaned back on the counter lifting her sundress. As she began to spread her legs, Mark moved between her legs and began to kiss Linda, pushing his tongue in her mouth. As he broke the kiss, he began to kiss her neck, rapidly moving down to her large tits.

"Holy fuck you boys are persistent and energetic, I like it!" Linda panted as she moved her sundress to the side to give this young man's mouth access to her very hard nipples. "I hope I look hot for you boys today because I need some attention!" Linda moaned as Mark was sucking greedily on her tits. He was wrapping his tongue on her nipple, flicking his tongue rapidly, teasing her as he reached between her legs. As Mark moved down between Linda's legs, she leaned back, spread her legs to show she was not wearing any panties, and her pussy was shaved bald.

"Do you like my bald pussy Mark?" Linda teased.

"Mmmm..." was all he could say as his mouth dove into her pussy. Linda began to buck as she drove her pussy into his mouth and his tongue began to flick her clit.

"Oh fuck, you boys know how to eat pussy!" Linda moaned. "Where did you boys learn how to do this so well?" Linda panted as she sat up to watch Mark lick and suck her very wet pussy.

"This club has been around for a few years Mrs. Johnson. We started by me betting my buddies they couldn't fuck my Mom, Mrs. Lisa Andrews, and well a few years later we are still fucking each other's Mothers," Mark said. As he continued to talk, he was pumping two fingers into Linda's pussy, cork-screwing his fingers and massaging her G Spot.

"We already have your son in the club and he will be fucking Mrs. Cassidy next door here shortly," Mark said. "She is another Mother who hasn't fell victim to us, but I think your son will do a great job making her suck his cock," Mark said teasing Linda.

"Oh, fuck, my son is doing this to other Mothers?" Linda gasped as Mark continued his assault on her pussy.

"I think you should be there when it happens Mrs. Johnson, I am sure you are up to that type of Taboo," Mark said as he dove his mouth into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Linda moaned as she began to cum on Mark's face.

As she came down, her son Jacob came in to the kitchen. Noticing his mother's flushed face, Jacob called back to his other friends. As they came into the kitchen, they noticed Linda's face and knew she fell prey to Mark. Linda walked over to the kitchen table, took off her sundress, and laid on the table with her legs spread.

"Ok boys have at it," Linda said as each one of them took off their shorts and shirts. Linda looked down as one boy sat at the head of the table where her husband usually sits and grabbed the insides of Linda's legs and pulled her pussy to his mouth. She watched as this guy leaned his head in and began to lick her pussy, flicking his tongue on her clit.

"Ohh.... fuck yeah!!" Linda moaned.

At the same time, two boys began to suck her tits as one straddled her face with his dick in his hand. As he lowered his dick, Linda opened her mouth and began to suck his dick. He laid in a way so he could fuck her mouth as her son's friends began to tease her pussy and tits. After a few minutes, Linda told the boys to go to the living room where she could fuck them. She straddled one and slowly lowered her pussy, impaling herself on a hard dick. At the same time, another kid knelt behind her as he slowly began to press his dick against her ass.

"Oh yes!!" Hissed Linda as she felt this guy's dick penetrate her ass. Slowly he slid the head in until Linda has two dicks inside her. She motioned the other friend to come over and she took his dick in her mouth. Over and over, Linda came as her son's friends changed positions and fucked every hole she had to offer. After almost two hours of fucking and cumming, everybody had enough and they went home.

Later that night, Linda was invited to her neighbor's house, Mrs. Angela Cassidy. Angela had a son and a daughter who were also 18 and 19 years old. Linda only imagined what these boys would be doing to her as well as her son. Reluctantly Linda accepted as the thought of something so naughty was going to happen. It's one thing fucking her son's friends who are all at least 18, but to watch her son seduce a MILF? Now that was beginning to bring up a whole new experience. Her next thought was if these neighborhood boys were fucking all the wives, what was happening with these girls in the neighborhood?

Around 7 p.m. Linda arrived at Angela's house next door from her. As Angela answered the door Linda was shocked to see what she was wearing. She was wearing a baby-doll blouse with very short-shorts. Angela had brunette hair that had blonde highlights and was straightened. She had nice tits, but not as big as Linda's DD's. But Angela had an ass that seemed to pop out of nowhere. She looked very sexy and Linda immediately became excited, knowing her son was going to be balls deep in that ass later in the night.

As they sat in the living room, Angela's gorgeous daughter and athletic son were playing games in their phone and seemed to not even notice Linda walk in. She introduced her daughter Breanne and her son Jeremy. Angela's daughter has a similar look, but much bigger tits. I wondered just how much dick she was receiving from the boys in this club when Angela broke Linda's train of thought.

"Hey Sweetie, want a glass of wine?" Angela asked.

"Oh, yes, yes sure, thank you," Linda said shaking her head.

As Angela came back she turned and looked at her kids on the couch.

"What do you two have planned for this evening?" Angela asked.

"Jacob is about to come over and we are going to hang out with some of his friends," Jeremy said.

"I will be out with some friends to a party until late," Breanne said to her mother.

"Okay, just be careful and stay with your friends," Angela told her daughter Breanne.

"Got it mom," Breanne said as she rolled her eyes.

As Angela and Linda talked, they continued to drink more wine. After an hour or so, they had already been through two bottles and were feeling a little tipsy when Jacob and his friends came over. Linda began to get excited as she knew the fun was about to begin, and wondered just how her son would seduce this slut. Jacob and his friends came into the living room and sat down as Jacob sat next to Angela. That's when Linda noticed her son slip something into Angela's drink.

"What was that?" Linda thought.

As her son went into the kitchen Linda followed him.

"Hey, what was that you gave her?" Linda asked.

"Spanish Fly Mom," Jacob said.

"It's an aphrodisiac," Jacob said.

Within an hour of sipping on wine, Linda continued to talk to Angela wondering if it actually worked. Slowly, Angela would laugh and joke with Jacob, but she was also very hands-on especially when she laughed, touching him and rubbing his chest. When things couldn't get any better, Angela said;

"He is it me, or the wine, but it's getting pretty hot in here, don't you think so Linda?" Angela said.

"How about we all get changed and get into the pool, what do you say?" Angela said.

"Sure Honey, I will run next door and get changed and will be right back," Linda said.

As Linda went next door, she wondered if it was indeed working and she was trying to hurry to get back over to Angela's house to see what happens next.

As Jacob watched his mother leave, Jeremy told the guys to go get their swim trunks on as he went upstairs. Jacob seemed to linger as so did Jeremy's mother who remained on the couch.

"How are you feeling Mrs. Cassidy?" Jacob asked.

"I am feeling hot, are you feeling the same thing?" Angela asked Jacob.

"I don't know, where do you feel it the most at?" Jacob asked Angela.

"Well umm, I don't know, I guess all over," Angela said.

"How about here?" Jacob asked as he gently grabbed at Angela's tits.

"Oh fuck, yes....Right there Jacob," Angela hissed.

"Oh, how about right here?" Jacob asked as he started to rub his hands inside her thigh.

Angela quickly spread her legs as Jacob's hand began its way up and inside her shorts. She wore very short shorts, so spreading her legs gave anybody a clear view of her panties or pussy, depending on how naughty she wanted to be that day. Today must have been a naughty day as she was not wearing panties. She had always fantasized about younger men fucking her and it looks as though tonight she would get her fantasy fulfilled.

"Oh yeah," Angela hissed again.

"I think you need to keep those fingers busy for a few minutes," Angela said leaning back on the couch.

As he continued to get Angela excited, teasing her clit and slit, he recommended a great idea.

"I think we all need to swim naked in the pool," Jacob said.

"Mmm.....Great idea," Angela moaned as she began to take her clothes off.

As Linda came back in the house, she noticed her son's fingers deep inside Angela's pussy. Angela was just taking off her bra when she saw Linda walk in to the living room.

"Oh shit Linda, I am so sorry!" Angela stood up just for Linda to walk over and begin kissing her on the lips. As they were kissing, Linda finished taking off Angela's bra as her son unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off her, leaving her naked.

"Oh fuck this is so taboo," Angela said as she sat back on the couch naked. As she sat back Linda's son Jacob moved between Angela's legs hooking her legs around his shoulders.

"Oh I know Baby and I was just introduced recently myself," Linda said as she sat next to Angela.

"Just wait until you have multiple tongues all over your body Baby," Linda said as Jacob gently flicked his tongue on Angela's clit.

"Oh fuck!" Angela moaned as she thrust her ass off the couch and drove Jacob's tongue into her pussy. Thrust after thrust, she kept fucking this young man's tongue, quickly reaching an orgasm within minutes.

"Ohm, Oh, Oh, fuck yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck it, yeah!"

Linda could hear the wetness of Angela cumming and slowly began to stand up and walked towards the stairs.

"Where are you going Linda?" Angela asked.

"To go and fuck your son now, since you are fucking mine," Linda said.

"Oh yeah, I hope you have as much fun as I am," Angela said as Jacob was now between Angela's legs, gripping his hard cock, ready to drive it to the hilt.

Oh, you bet I will," Linda said as she walked upstairs in her bikini.

As Linda walked upstairs she heard a noise of somebody having sex in Jeremy's room. As she slowly opened the door, she noticed Jeremy watching a porn on his computer. She closed the door and knocked on the door, hoping to startle him.

"Umm, come in," Jeremy said

As Linda opened the door, she noticed he turned off the computer and was shifting his shorts around.

Smiling, Linda said, "Hey so are we going swimming or not? Your mom was asking," Linda said.

"Umm yeah, just gimme a second to straighten up and I will be downstairs Mrs. Johnson.

Linda noticed a trophy on his desk next to his computer and walked over, frustrating Jeremy.

"Hey, so what's this for?" Linda asked.

That's my baseball trophy Mrs. Johnson," Jeremy said flustered at Linda.

"So what kind of games do you play on your computer?" Linda asked.

"Umm, just war games really," Jeremy said.

Linda saw the screen button and pushed it. Before Jeremy could do anything, the porn he was watching came full screen.

"Oh, I see what you were doing," Linda said coyly.

She noticed it was another young and old video of a step-son with step-mother porn he had found. As Linda pushed the spacebar, the video resumed with characters talking dirty and fucking each other.

"Oh my, so is this what boys are into these days?" Linda asked as she noticed Jeremy's bulge begin to grow.

"Sorry Mrs. Johnson," Jeremy said as he tried to turn it off.

"Oh no, don't turn it off, I want to see what you're watching so I can tell your mother, or shall I say step-mother, all about it later," Linda said.

"No please, don't tell her, please!" Jeremy pleaded.

"Well, I think she has a right to know and I demand that you go tell her right now what you are watching!" Linda demanded.

"I will do anything if you just don't say a word Mrs. Johnson, please!" Jeremy pleaded.

"Ok, I will tell you what, I won't say anything if you do something for me?" Linda whispered.

"What? Anything?" Jeremy said.

Linda quickly took off her bikini top and Jeremy's eyes bulged out as her big tits jiggled as they sprang free from the top.

Do you like to fuck MILFs or just you step-mom?" Linda said.

"Oh fuck," Jeremy said in shock.

"Well, I take that as you like all types of women then," she said with a giggle.

Linda took Jeremy by the hand and led him to the stairs. As they began to walk down, he could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex along with what sounded like his mother moaning. As he looked he saw Jacob between his mother's legs, pounding her pussy with vigor. He heard his mother screaming and moaning as she thrusted her hips into Jacob's dick trying to get his dick deeper into her pussy.

"Isn't that a hot sight?" Linda asked Jeremy.

"Holy shit, is this really happening?" Jeremy asked in disbelief.

"Hmm....You just wait and see what's really going on," Linda said as she dropped Jeremy's shorts to the ground and she began to get on her knees. Without notice, Linda shocked Jeremy when her warm mouth enveloped his dick and she began to bob her head up and down, snaking her tongue around his dick.

"Oh, fuck," Jeremy said as he grabbed the back of Linda's throat pumping his dick in and out of her mouth. "That feels so good Linda," Jeremy said.

"Only call me Mrs. Johnson, nothing else!" Linda said as she scolded Jeremy before sucking his dick back into her mouth.

"Oh, yes Mrs. Johnson, yes Ma'am," He whispered as he continued to fuck Linda's mouth.

After a few minutes of hearing moans and grunts, Linda decided it was her time to do the same. She threw Jeremy onto the couch and immediately straddled the young man's dick then immediately dropped down, filling her pussy with a hard young cock.

"Oh fuck yeah Baby, keep that thing as hard as you can until I am dine with you! "Linda screamed.

Looking over, she watched as the neighbor was getting fucked by her son just as hard as she was getting fucked by the neighbor's son too. Within minutes Angela and Jacob came and they both turned over to watch Linda fuck Jeremy. Within 15 minutes they came also, ending the night without even taking a swim.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Oh God Not You! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds