• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bully Ch. 08

Bully Ch. 08

123

Chapter 08

A week with her bully

Alicia felt wonderful in the little black dress, especially as it had a designer label. The underwear that James bought her was typically for a male. The black silk was soft, comfortable, and left her feeling sexy for him. The expensive clothing could never be afforded, at least, not out of her family budget.

There was no way her husband would buy her clothes, and if he did, they would be cheap, and wouldn't fit. He'd tried once, and she had to take the blouse back. That had been a few years ago. He didn't even notice she hadn't worn it, and she neglected to say anything. He somehow got the message not to buy her clothing, probably from it being a bad experience shopping in a women's store.

Holding onto James' arm, she smiled up at him, as he guided her into the restaurant. It was a surprise to see all eyes were on her. The men lingered, until nudged by wives or girlfriends. A comment about staring was heard as a stage whisper, from one jealous woman.

Alicia turned her head and found every movement was monitored. The high heels and short hem, showed off her legs to perfection. Any shorter and the dress would reveal stocking tops. Not used to the rig, she revealed bare thighs when sitting down. The waiter was professional enough to whip a serviette across her lap, without a comment, or even a glance.

It was a private restaurant and promised good food, without pretentions. It wasn't a large place, so just the one waiter served drinks and took their order. It was a smart out of the way restaurant, known by a select few clientele. Enough to keep them busy, and maintain high standards of cuisine.

'There's no prices on the menu,' Alicia commented.

'If you have to ask, you probably can't afford it,' he said.

'I could cook something, and it won't cost so much,' she offered.

'It's the dining experience that makes it so good. The food is excellent,' he smiled across to her, and played footsy under the table.

His foot traced up a leg to her thigh, then pushed at her crotch.

Opening her legs to him was a stark reminder, he was her bully, and she had to do whatever he wanted. Reacting automatically to his touch showed how well trained she had become. He was blackmailing her, which kept her afraid of what he might do. More effective were his bullying techniques. He dominated her physically and mentally, and that connected directly to the submissive side of her personality.

Furtively looking around at the clientele, she wondered what they would think if they realised he was her lover. A thrill ran through her from a naughty thought. She had a toy boy! What would the people here think of her if they knew. Damn! It was the other way around. She was a boy's toy, and the boy was playing with her even here.

What would her status be if they found out she was a sex object? Just a sex toy, kept ready for sex by being played with all the time. Alicia gulped from thinking such bad thoughts. It wasn't a fantasy it was true! She'd been bullied into submitting to this boy, until now she was his plaything!

Her will to resist had been worn down, until she'd lost her freedom to act, no longer allowed to adhere to high moral standards. In defence she was forced to think it was wanted. That being controlled by a mere boy, freed her from outmoded moral decisions. Sometimes she even though she was in love with him. It was all a justification for her bad behaviour.

Her breathing became ragged and he thought it was from him playing with her. It was from her imagination working overtime. The hunger for diner, and a hunger for sex, had her sipping the wine too often.

'Another?' he said.

Before anything could be said, the waiter topped up her glass. It was a decent French red, with plenty of flavours to entice the pallet, and a complex, pleasing aftertaste. Unlike a single grape variety wine, it was bursting with flavours. After the first glass it just tasted like any dreary cheap wine. Her taste buds had been zapped by alcohol, and with little resistance her mind began to wander.

The food was tasty, and interesting. She sobered up a little. Enough to chance tottering on high heels to the bathroom. The stilettos clipped the floor, as she sashayed across the restaurant. She'd not to worry about her bottom being too large in the dress, as it wiggled among the tables. Any of the men could have told her she had a beautiful behind, as they keenly watched it wriggle away between the tables.

On the way back, she tripped on something, and the nearest man grabbed her, prevented her from falling by pulling her onto his lap.

'Oh! I'm so sorry,' she chirped.

'Any time, lady. You can join me if you like, I'm sure your son can look after himself. Have a drink with me,' he insisted.

Alicia tried to get up, but he kept her pinned in his lap. His slick style was too obvious, but she'd had enough to drink not to notice, and laughed at his repartee. Not used to drinking, or having much experience with men, she was way out of her depth.

He made her sip from his glass of port. It was sweet and deceptively nice. The port added to the wine to befuddle her good sense. He helped her up with both arms wrapped around her. He held her for a moment too long, then kissed her lips.

James watched with fierce amusement. The guy wasn't going to get away with this. He and his father were both known here, so he wasn't in a position to make trouble. He would bide his time, and strike at the right moment. It was frustrating not being able to tear the guys head off, right there and then.

Alicia was flustered, not knowing what to do. She just wasn't used to so much attention, in the restaurant, and now this handsome man had kissed her. The kiss had been nice. Already sexed up from her imagination, she was now fully stoked, unable to think straight.

The guy sat her down at his table, and winked at James. Walking to the restroom, James followed. Alicia was sitting there looking distant and aroused. In the rest room, the guy was buying a pack or condoms from a dispensing machine. It was a long time since he'd seen one of those.

The guy turned to James, and said, 'I'm taking her home, so I'll call you a cab. Want a chewing gum?' he said, with a leering grin on his face.

James turned his stretched out hand into a fist, and caught the guy in the solar plexus. Watching him crease up was amusing enough to assuage his anger.

'Here, take a deep breath,' James tried to help the guy straighten up.

James had to deflect a punch, which he effectively did. He gripped the man's fist, and held it tight.

'Don't, otherwise I'll hurt you,' the guy got the message, when he painfully twisted the wrist.

James pulled Alicia from the seat, and guided her back to their table.

'Yes! I washed my hands,' he joked.

The guy walked out, flicked notes onto the table, and left. Alicia looked suitably embarrassed.

'I'm so sorry, James, I really am,' Alicia said.

'You let yourself down, not me,' he commented. 'Again you were a stupid slut. He was planning on taking you home. He was buying condoms in the restroom. I'll have to teach you to be responsible. Don't worry, I'll not hurt you,' he promised.

'Thank you James. I'll, err, do as I'm told, honest,' she sincerely said, with a tone of fear in her voice.

***

Once home, in the doorway she began to sway, so he picked her up and took her to the bathroom. She had both her arms looped around his neck, holding on tight. He hoped she didn't 'up-chuck' before they got there.

On the way she slurred in his ear, 'I love you, my big strong bully. You've opened my eyes to life . . . and my cunt,' she giggled. 'You've open up my cunt, and made it yours!'

'Shut up you dirty slut,' he said, still angry at her.

Alicia heaved over the toilet. He patted her face with wet tissue, and made her blow her nose. He held a glass of water to her lips, and made her drink.

'Drink as much water as you can. You'll feel better in the morning. More! Come on Alicia, drink up,' he ordered.

So used to obeying his orders, she did her best.

'Sip it, don't gulp,' he said, when she started to heave again.

It took an hour before he felt safe enough to put her to bed. He lay behind her, massaging her back, or front, as she turned over this way and that, trying to get comfortable. Every time she moved he became alert, in case she choked. He nursed her most of the night, until they both fell into a deep sleep.

Now he knew how susceptible to alcohol she was, that first time they met made more sense. A glass of wine before she left home, then another at his home, left her vulnerable to making drastically wrong decisions. It was no excuse, and he had no sympathy for her.

***

'Sorry, I'm not up to much this morning,' she confessed, while trying to sit up in bed.

'Eat this cereal, and get some orange juice down you,' he ordered.

Although wearing the underwear from last night, she no longer felt sexy. There were flecks of vomit on the stockings.

'Did I ruin the dress?' she plaintively asked.

'No. I stripped you off in the bathroom,' he told her.

'I remember, vaguely. You carried me, and looked after me,' she said.

'I made sure you didn't choke on your own vomit. I didn't want a dead woman in my bed,' he angrily spoke.

Obviously there was more to it than that. He cared, and was still looking after her, almost spoon feeding her. Then she remembered that awful man. Did he take advantage of her, or did she throw herself at him?

'I was a stupid bitch last night,' Alicia admitted.

Never before had she been so badly behaved. This boy was having a bad effect on her. To some degree she was able at last to have some fun. Her head span for a moment, and she cursed having fun.

'You behaved like a stupid slut, yet again,' he told her. 'Come on, a shower,' he commanded.

Reluctantly she let him pull her from the bed, and guide her to the bathroom. He unhooked the stockings and pulled them down her legs. Panties were next, followed by the suspender belt and bra.

He set up the scolding hot water, and moved her under the spray. Just standing there under the harsh jet of water was refreshing. James soaped her body, not missing a curve or a crevice, with his strong hands. He unhooked the nozzle to rinse her naked body.

He pulled her from the shower, and dried her off. The big fluffy warm towel was welcome, as much as his big hands patting and stroking her body. He took hold of a hand taking her back to the bedroom. It was then she realised the bed was made, and the room was tidied up. The bathroom had been cleaned, and no longer smelled of sick. When did he do all of that, and have a chance to sleep?

'Get dressed,' he said, and pointed to the clothes on the bed.

Seeing him brush his hair, and knowing his routine, she realised they were going out.

'Err, James, these clothes, err, they're a bit young for me,' she hesitantly mentioned.

'You acted like a slut, so I'm dressing you like one. Get dressed, or I'll take you out naked,' he threatened.

Half believing him was enough for her to quickly pull on the lewd clothing. The stretchy shorts fit too closely, like a second skin. The bottom of her cheeks were uncovered. As she walked they would bulge out, making a lewd display for men to ogle.

The thin blouse was tied under her breasts, holding them up in a deep cleavage. As she approached, men would stare at her breasts bouncing around, then ogle her ass when she passed.

Turning one way then another in the mirror, the saucy image was bad, and inspiring. It was humiliating yet arousing. Damn! Surely he wasn't going to show her off like this. Alicia was a respectable woman, not a slut. His words from last night came back to her. He was going to teach her a lesson for behaving like a slut.

As far as he was concerned, this was a repeat performance, letting herself down with slutty behaviour. Hadn't he forced her into it? His attitude was that she should not let her morals slide, yet he expected her to obey him.

'How do you know that man intended to take me home?' she asked.

'When I walked into the restroom, he was buying condoms, and there was only one reason for that. He thought you were an easy, dirty bitch, and he needed protection. He said he was taking you home, and getting me a cab,' James heavily stated.

'Why didn't he then?' she pouted, trying not to believe him.

'You were drunk enough to go with him. I hit him, and made it plain you weren't available,' James meanly told her.

'Oh! Do you really think I would have gone with him?' Alicia quietly asked.

'Yes, I do. You might have vomited over him, enough to put him off,' he laughed.

Alicia couldn't bring herself to laugh along with him. She merely bared her teeth, trying to smile. Damn! Her morals were in a bad way.

'I told you last night, I'm going to teach you what it is like to be a slut. Come on, don't just stand there admiring your ass. It's a nice shape, not too big. Get over here and do your hair. Pony tails, or whatever they are. One over each ear, so you look cute. Then the makeup,' he said.

'I can't look cute, I'm too old,' she complained.

'I'm going to teach you a lesson. You behaved like a slut, so I'm making you look like a slut. You'll see what it's like to be a real slut, where others treat you like one,' he told her.

'But I'm too old to be a young slut!' she pointed out.

'Look in the mirror. Now, talk like Betty. Your neighbour, Betty,' he firmly ordered.

'Why do you want me to . . .' she stopped, from a fit of giggles overtaking her.

'That's it, you're nearly there. Try harder, think how Betty sounds,' he encouraged.

'I don't know what you mean. You're so cruel, poor Betty,' she said, and burst out giggling again.

'You've got it, perfect,' he said.

'Can I, oww! That hurt,' she said, when he slapped her ass.

Getting the point, she continued to talk like the neighbour. The silly little girly voice, sounded stupid. He grabbed her shoulders to turn her toward the mirror. A slap to her ass, had her talking about nothing particular, in the stupid, vapid voice.

'Oh! Like, you want me to sound stupid, like Betty. Oh! God! I look like a stupid bimbo! Oh! No! Is this my punishment?' she groaned, with a high pitched, rasping voice, like a stupid blond.

'You've got it now. It's a punishment, and a training regime, so keep to it, until I say otherwise,' he heavily lectured her.

'Please, don't make me do this!' she said, yet continued to use the stupid girly voice.

Too frightened to defy him, she tried to reason with him. The stupid voice didn't help gain any authority or respect.

'I promise not to be a slut, honest, sir,' she tried saying it with sincerity.

It sounded all wrong in the high pitched, whiny voice.

'You're being upgraded from a slut, to a blond bimbo. So do as you are told, or else,' he warned, and slapped her ass again.

Feeling her bare cheeks being slapped, made the prospect of going out even worse. There was no doubting he would spank her in public if she misbehaved. Misbehaving meant not doing as she was told. On the drive to the local mall, he prepped her. What could be said, and how to say it, had to be learned.

It seemed a dumb blond didn't need much of a vocabulary, just a few set phrases to get by on. If something needed to be said out of her range, she would stick a finger between her lips, and lisp. The bright pink glossy lipstick must have been bought for this purpose, as well as the clothes, shoes, and a matching purse.

'Hold that expression. Good, you look like a vacuous airhead. No, fix it on, keep it, that's it. Now the giggle. Excellent. After this you'll behave yourself, and do as you are told, won't you?' James asked.

'Like, yea, duh! Like you know, yea. Like, I'm your dumb blond, sir. So, like, I do as I'm told, sir,' Alicia giggled.

'Try to go with it, and have fun. Sink into the role, and remember, it will annoy others more than you!' he laughed.

Alicia looked at him with daggers in her eyes. Quickly changing back to being a vacuous blond, she giggled, hoping he hadn't noticed the expression.

As expected men stared at her in the mall, and it was disconcerting.

***

Was he right? Would others be more annoyed at her performance than she was? How could that possibly be so. Gratefully, she passed men and boys, without opening her mouth.

Feeling the shorts riding up her cheeks wasn't a good sign. As a consequence they were pulling at the front, slicing her in half. Damn! She was puffy down there, and her lips were lewdly prominent in the tight shorts. What did James call it? A camel toe. How was a dumb blond a cut above a slut?

If she didn't want to be punished in some devious way, she had to do exactly as ordered by her bully, and act like a dumb bimbo. Having an eighteen-year-old boy put her into such a dire situation, was humbling. It was damn well humiliating!

That feeling was heating her up, so she had better block it, and quickly, or her wetness would show in the thin shorts. Already her nipples were pushing at the blouse. Glancing down was a shock, from how distended they were. It looked as though she had two circus tents in the blouse, and her nipples were the tops of the poles. Had her breasts joined in the fun too? Were they also puffed up? Was this the result of being a dumb blond? Of course not, she was being dumb to think that!

***

'What are you thinking, Candy?' James asked.

'What? Oh, like yea, I'm Candy,' she giggled. 'Like, err, I'm eye candy, and my name is Candy, yea?'

It was safer to giggle when unsure of what to say. It gave her a moment to think, rather than blurt out something intelligent, which meant receiving a smack.

'What are you thinking, Candy,' James patiently asked again.

'Oh! Err, like, Candy is trying to think, but I don't, err, know how. Like, I'm just too dumb, I guess, yea?' Alicia said, then giggled.

He'd taught her to giggle, and jiggle her big breasts at the same time. She hoped it looked natural, so as to please him. Holding onto his arm she tottered alongside him on the high heels, clip clopping along, like little hammers on the hard flooring. They stopped, and he pumped her cheek. It was almost all hanging out of the tight little shorts.

'You know what to do, go do it,' James ordered.

Concentrating on the store entrance, she teetered toward the door. Damn! The person serving was a guy! At least she wasn't wearing a short skirt.

'Hi! I'm Candy. Like, err, I want to buy a nice red lipstick, okay,' Alicia said.

'This is a shoe shop,' the guy said, looking more confused than she did.

He was concentrating on what she was showing off, and only half listening.

'Of course, like, yea, I know that. I'm dumb but not silly,' she giggled.

'So you came in for a lipstick,' he said, sounding as though he was willing to do anything she wanted. 'Take a seat, do you want a coffee? Can I get you anything, anything at all?' he purred.

He was young, looked impressionable, and Alicia felt sorry for him.

'Like, I need some red shoes, yea! So as to look for a rave red lipstick, yea. Like it's got to match, really, really, super sexy,' she said, and was relieved, knowing she'd got this part right.

'I see, that makes sense. What kind of shoes are you looking for?' he asked.

'Really, like, high heels, yea! Shiny bright red, okay,' she giggled, and put a finger to her mouth.

'Sure, I understand,' he said, but didn't smile, or relax at all.

'Oh! Good, like, really, I'm glad you understand. Like I try, but I often don't really. I'm too stupid to know things. Like, do you know things?' she lisped around a finger, then giggled.

'I don't think your dumb, err, stupid,' he proffered.

'Oh! Your, like, so cute. Candy likes you. Bring candy some lovely red shoes, and, like, I'll let you kiss me,' she brazenly offered. 'Like, guys always want to kiss me. I only kiss the guys I like, and I like you, cause you're going to get me some lovely red shoes!' she giggled.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bully Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds