• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Brian Pumper Loves Lethal Lipps

Brian Pumper Loves Lethal Lipps

"Who's your strong Black goddess? Fool, speak up when you're spoken to," Lethal Lipps said sharply as she stood, hands on her hips, glaring down at the muscular, stocky and fit brother who knelt at her feet. The curvy, brown-skinned, dark-haired and sultry African American porn star licked her infamous lips, a smug smile on her lovely face. Impatiently she awaited the brother's answer, for without it, she wouldn't give him what he craved the most. Simply the gift of Black female domination...

"You are my goddess, Lethal Lipps, I, Brian Pumper, am your humble servant," the brother replied, and then he gently kissed Lethal Lipps stockinged feet. The Black dominatrix smiled at last, pleased by her submissive and his unexpected candor. Truth be told, when Lethal Lipps got a call from Brian Pumper a few days ago, she thought he was playing. After all, they'd been sworn enemies for ages, and his dislike of her was well-known...

"Damn right I am, all this time you've been talking shit about me on TMZ and YouTube, you really wanted some of this," Lethal Lipps said, and Brian Pumper smiled and nodded. For ages, the burly, fit and muscular young Black man had made headlines in the world of porn and in the mainstream world. Hell, he seduced Montana Fishburne, an A-List Hollywood daughter, and brought her into the world of porn. And he was all smug about it...

"I finally admit to myself that I like dominant Black women, I want to stop fighting my submissive desires and embrace them," Brian Pumper said, and Lethal Lipps nodded in approval. Without further ado, Lethal Lipps collared Brian Pumper and led him into the basement of her Los Angeles townhouse, for some much-needed fun. She'd been wanting to do this for a while...

"First, Brian Pumper, you're going to eat this ass, a lot of you brothers balk at the very thought of eating female ass, but we both know you love it," Lethal Lipps said, and with that, she turned around and bent over, spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open. Brian Pumper nodded, and brought his face closer. Kneeling behind Lethal Lipps, he slid his tongue into her asshole, and began munching on her ass.

"Oh yes, I love this ass," Brian Pumper murmured, and Lethal Lipps moaned softly as the cocky Black male prince of porn ate her ass like it was no one's business. Brian Pumper thought of all the Black female porn stars he'd fucked. Beauty Dior. Jada Fire. Jordan Lovey. Vixen Fyre. Jazmine Cashmere. And many more. He'd fucked a lot of women in the ass. Yet he'd always wondered what it would be like to have a woman fuck him for a change. Tonight, his ultimate fantasy was coming true...

"Quit talking, fool, and eat my big beautiful Black ass," Lethal Lipps commanded, and with that, she squeezed out a loud, wet fart. Brian Pumper nearly choked on Lethal Lipps fart, but he continued to eat her asshole with gusto. This was Black female domination was all about. The bossy, light-skinned and curvy cutie was imposing her will on him with that big ass of hers, and Brian Pumper couldn't get enough of her..

"Hmmm," Brian Pumper whispered, lathering Lethal Lipps asshole with his tongue, and he didn't let up until she squealed in delight. Lethal Lipps took a moment to compose herself, and then she turned to face Brian Pumper. The chocolate stud was still on his knees, a big smile on his handsome face. Lethal Lipps grinned. Brian Pumper was the one brother she loved to hate, and hated to love. The things she wanted to do to him, and with him...

"I'm going to fuck you up, handsome, and you're going to love it," Lethal Lipps said, and Brian Pumper swallowed hard, both terrified and aroused by the very thought of what the sultry Black dominatrix had in store for him. Grabbing Brian Pumper's dick and balls, Lethal Lipps sat him down, and then went to work on him. Brian Pumper smiled as Lethal Lipps knelt before him and put those world-famous lips to good use...and then some.

"Oh yes, thank you my goddess Lethal Lipps," Brian Pumper murmured, and he closed his eyes as Lethal Lipps sucked his dick and massaged his balls. When he was close to finally let loose with his cum, something unexpected happened. Lethal Lipps reached for the chastity device she'd picked up at the fetish store earlier that day, and snapped it on Brian Pumper's dick. The Black porn stud gasped in surprise as Lethal Lipps put the chastity device on his dick, totally ensnaring that legendary Black dick which had fucked hundreds of pussies and assholes...

"How does it feel to have your big Black dick locked in chastity?" Lethal Lipps asked, and Brian Pumper looked at her with equal parts reverence, arousal and fear. This freaky Black chick was full of surprises. Nodding, Brian Pumper admitted that Lethal Lipps antics turned him on. He'd always wanted to experience the full power of a strong Black dominatrix as a submissive Black man, and now, at last, the woman of his dreams was about to top him...

"Show me what you got, my goddess," Brian Pumper said, and Lethal Lipps grinned, turned on by his cocksure attitude. Next, Lethal Lipps bent Brian Pumper over her knee and gave his cute ass a sound spanking. Brian Pumper winced as Lethal Lipps spanked his ass. In his vanilla life as Michael Felton, he had never had the pleasure of experiencing such a wonderful, kinky thing. It turned him on, and when it did, he felt a sweet, wicked pain as the chastity device tightened on his dick and balls. Such sweet, wonderful torment...

"Brian Pumper, are you ready to get pegged?" Lethal Lipps asked, and when Brian Pumper didn't answer fast enough, she slapped him hard across the face. Smiling, the Black porn king nodded. Lethal Lipps bent him over the couch, and lubricated his ass with some Aloe cream. Afterwards, Lethal Lipps took out her strap-on dildo and pressed it against his asshole. Without further ado, Lethal Lipps leaned into Brian Pumper and began working the dildo up his ass...

"Yes, Lethal Lipps, fuck me, I love it, I deserve it, make me pay for talking shit about you in the media," Brian Pumper screamed, and Lethal Lipps laughed and began to fuck him gleefully, sliding the dildo deep into his ass. For years she'd dreamed of taking him like this, to make him pay for being such a smart mouth and for having such a nice ass. At last, Lethal Lipps ultimate fantasy was coming true. Gripping Brian Pumper's hips, Lethal Lipps fucked him with gusto and didn't let up until he begged for mercy...

"Dammit, Brian Pumper, I hate you and love you at the same time," Lethal Lipps said, a little while later. After their kinky fun, Brian Pumper and Lethal Lipps hit the shower and got cleaned up. Brian Pumper took Lethal Lipps face in his hands and looked into her lovely brown eyes. What is it about them annoyingly feisty, fussy and bossy black women that makes him simply addicted to them?

"I love you and hate you too, my goddess, now let's go to the bedroom so I can eat that pussy," Brian Pumper said, and with that, he kissed Lethal Lipps. Grinning, Lethal Lipps kissed him back, and then, stark naked, she raced to the bedroom, and he pounced after her. Getting on all fours, Lethal Lipps shook her big ass at Brian Pumper and he stroked his hard dick, now free of the chastity device, and rubbed it against her big bum.

"Brian Pumper, as your goddess, I order you to fuck me hard," Lethal Lipps said in that annoyingly bossy tone of hers, and she tossed Brian Pumper a bottle of Aloe cream. Nodding, Brian Pumper took it and lubricated her asshole, and then pressed his dick against her anal opening. With a swift thrust, Brian Pumper eased his dick into Lethal Lipps asshole, and just like that, he began fucking her. Lethal Lipps pressed her big ass against Brian Pumper's groin, driving his dick deeper into her asshole. At last, they were one...

At the next installment of AVN, people were surprised to see long-time rivals and internationally famous porn icons and trash talkers Brian Pumper and Lethal Lipps step off a limo, hand in hand. The black prince of porn and the sassy-mouthed, curvaceous black goddess smiled lovingly at each other as they greeted their adoring public. Lots of people had lots of questions for them, and they couldn't get enough of it. Sometimes rivals can become staunch allies and even passionate lovers. Get used to it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Brian Pumper Loves Lethal Lipps

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds