• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Vampires of Djibouti

The Vampires of Djibouti

"Die, you filthy blood sucker, Seed of Shaitan," screamed the East African villager, right before he and his confederates, a mob of unruly bozos, drove a foot-long wooden spike through my heart. It's a good thing that a lot of people buy into the myths about stakes through the heart ending a Vampire's existence, because, well, obviously I lived to tell the tale. Of course, I had to play dead for my audience, lest they get any bright ideas like roasting me or even worse yet, beheading yours truly.

I, Mahmoud Ali, first saw the light of day in Djibouti in 1867. My father, Imam Musab Ali, was the Chieftain of our clan back in those days. That's one of the many reasons why Djibouti, my birthplace, is dear to me. I nearly died in that very same place exactly 150 years later. Whoever says that you can never go home again was right, because I went home, to my homeland of Djibouti, after a rather long absence, and got a near-death experience for my troubles. I can honestly say that I am now cured of any nostalgia about the Motherland...

I'd been away from home for a very long time, having left Djibouti the night when this ancient Arabian Vampire named Faroukh Rashad transformed me into one of the Undead. I remember it all vividly. One night, as I came home from tending to our goat herd in the hills, something terrible happened. The old monster came to my village, killed an awful lot of people, including my family, and turned me into a blood sucker before going out into the sun.

Later, as I ventured out into the world and began encountering other Vampires, I learned about Rashad my maker, and about our kind. The suicidal old one had been around since the Last Crusade. Rashad never explained the facts of Vampire life to me, I had to learn them on my own. One of the truisms of a Vampire's existence is that sooner or later, we all feel the pull of our homelands, no matter where we are. It's simply irresistible...

I was living the good life in the City of Toronto, Ontario, and got homesick, and made a very costly mistake. I'd lived too long among the nice, if somewhat passive-aggressive, denizens of Canada's largest city, and had forgotten that in other parts of the world, the myth of the Vampire is no myth. In parts of Africa, Latin America, and, I'm told, Eastern Europe, townsfolk and villagers still believe in Vampires and routinely carry out persecution campaigns against my kind. I walked into just such a campaign upon returning to Djibouti...

My fellow Djiboutians impaled me through the chest in my first homecoming in nearly a century. If I didn't have the ability to regenerate, I'd be dead. After recovering from the welcome I got from my people in my hometown of Ali Sabieh, second largest metropolitan area of the Republic of Djibouti, I shipped myself like a parcel to North America. It took two weeks, but I made it back to the City of Toronto, Ontario.

Traveling is never easy when you're a Vampire, I swear. The advances of modern technology have simplified some things and complicated others. No, I didn't ship myself in a frigging coffin. Just a regular box marked fragile containing myself, deep in slumber. I can't thank the good folks of DHL Express enough for their expediency and care, folks. They really do wonderful work and are worth every penny. We the Undead are some of their biggest clients, they just don't realize it.

"Going back to Djibouti was a bad idea, I told you so, Mahmoud, serves you right for not listening to me," said my paramour, Aisha Elmi, once I finally made my way back to the City of Toronto. Sitting inside Bacchus Roti Shop, a nice Caribbean bar located on Queen Street, I took a swig of the nectar she brought me. Rum, mixed with fresh human blood, and chilled at just the right temperature. I savored the taste, and then fixed my gaze on my smart-mouthed darling.

When I first met Aisha Elmi three decades ago, she was a student at Ryerson University. I noticed the six-foot-tall, curvaceous, brown-skinned and absolutely stunning, Hijab-wearing Somali cutie, and went after her like a magnet sensing metal. A pretty-faced gal in a Hijab who also happens to have a big round butt is a delicacy which I cannot resist. I love the women from my culture, what can I say?

After a series of events too annoying to get into, I seduced, bedded and subsequently turned the lovely Aisha into one of the Undead. We've had a love-hate relationship ever since. Like Batman and Cat Woman...with fangs. Tonight, Aisha looked simply stunning in a black leather jacket over a red tank top, black leather pants and thigh-high black boots. Her long dark hair hung in a ponytail over her lovely shoulders. I saw a burning intensity in her golden brown eyes. Concern, hidden under layers of sarcasm and wit...

I smile as I recall the last time Aisha and I made love, prior to my departure for Djibouti. I showed up at her place, and brought a friend. A tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, attractive young woman named Rebecca Hinds, a student whom I met at an art show. I had been seeing Rebecca for a couple of months, and she was starting to get clingy. I figured I'd get some fun out of her on our final encounter before disposing of her...

"You are so pretty," Rebecca said to Aisha, and I sat on Aisha's living room couch, with my dick in my hands, watching as the two young women got their freak on. A tall black gal and a tall blonde chick, undressing and feeling each other up right in front of me. Pumping my hand up and down my dick, I pinched my nipples and licked my lips as the fun began unfolding before me...

"You got no idea, sweetie, just relax," Aisha said to Rebecca, and she kissed her before caressing her breasts. Leaning back on the couch, Rebecca moaned softly as Aisha slid her hand between her thighs and began fingering her. Aisha loves to pleasure both men and women, and her sex game is second to none. Remembering some of our past encounters, I almost felt envious of Rebecca. Almost...

"Oh fuck," Rebecca squealed, and Aisha winked at me before she buried her lovely face between Rebecca's creamy white thighs, and began eating her pussy. Tired of playing spectator, I got up and joined the action. I waved my hard, dark dick in front of Rebecca's lovely face, and she got the message. Smiling at me, Rebecca took my dick into her mouth, even as Aisha continued to pleasure her by licking and fingering her mound.

"Oh yes, keep going," I said, feeling a wave of pleasure rush through me as Rebecca sucked my dick. The lovely blonde's head bobbed up and down as she worked me over, and she got me harder than a rock in no time. Afterwards, I put Rebecca on all fours and spanked her pert little ass before sliding my dick into her pussy. At the same time, Aisha sat down with her thick legs spread, and Rebecca obligingly licked her pussy. Good times, folks.

"Gosh I want you," Aisha said to me, and I smiled at her, and grinned, and then I nodded at Rebecca. As Aisha climbed on top of me, and impaled herself on my dick, Rebecca sat astride my face. I ate her sweet pussy while thrusting my dick into Aisha's pussy. I hadn't had fun like that in quite some time, and Aisha and Rebecca definitely worked me over. The two lovely ladies left me sexually exhausted, and, considering my superhuman physique, that's really saying something...

"Give me that ass, sweet cheeks," I hissed into Aisha's ear, a little while later, as we did our thing. I put Aisha on all fours and spanked her big brown butt as I worked my dick into her pussy. Rebecca lay nearby, watching with interest and masturbating as Aisha and I did our thing. As I thrust into Aisha's moist, tight pussy, her big ass jiggled, giving me a great visual to work with. I simply love Aisha's big beautiful butt, folks.

"Oh yeah, Mahmoud, fuck her ass," Rebecca said gleefully, fingering her blonde mound as she watched Aisha and I get our freak on. Spurred on by Rebecca's screaming encouragement, I slapped Aisha's ass, and even pulled her long hair. Aisha turned around and hissed at me, like a cat whose tail you grabbed. I smiled sheepishly and let go of her hair, but kept on fucking her. I didn't let up until Aisha came, moaning deeply and crying out my name...

"Such a lovely evening, I almost regret this," I said to Rebecca, as she lay naked against me, sandwiched between Aisha and myself. Rebecca looked at me and shrugged, and then kissed Aisha's sweet lips while stroking my dick. I guess Blondie was ready for another round. Too bad her time was up. As a Vampire, I do enjoy a fun chase but there comes a time when it must come an end. Enough of the preliminaries and onto the main event...

"I'm down for whatever, you guys are so much fun," Rebecca Hinds said, licking her lips. She looked from Aisha to myself, and back to Aisha. I hesitated, for this mortal had brought me enormous pleasure. Part of me was starting to wonder if Rebecca would make a good Vampire. You see, her clinginess aside, the young woman has passion the likes of which I'd never seen. Why waste such potential?

"Let me do the honors," Aisha said abruptly, perhaps sensing my hesitation. Without warning, she grabbed Rebecca and sank her fangs into her neck. Rebecca was about to howl when I placed my hand on her mouth, silencing her dying screams. I watched the light fade from her eyes as Aisha drank her blood. In their final moments, mortals tend to fascinate me because they reveal who and what they truly were...

Aisha drank from her victim and didn't let go until Rebecca breathed her last, though she did not take her last drop. Unable to resist, I took a sip from a quick-fading Rebecca, and she tasted absolutely wonderful. I shouldn't have done that. My kind believe that a mortal's last drop of blood is cursed. Considering what happened to me on my trip to Djibouti, shortly after Rebecca's head, I think this curse thing might be real...

"Be honest, Aisha, you're glad to see me," I replied, and I drew closer to her, and inhaled her womanly scent. Reunited and it feels so good, I thought. Aisha is wearing Eau Bleue De Parfum, a new fragrance by Miu Miu. That's nice, but what really gets me going is the other scent underneath. Aisha smells of womanly hotness, plus the blood of the poor sap whom she killed on her way here. I trust that she disposed of the body and that the poor shmuck will never be found. She's my protégée as well as my occasional lover, and I'd like to think that I taught her well.

"Someone thinks highly of themselves," Aisha replied, flashing her sharp, pearly white fangs at me as she looked me up and down. Before I could reply, someone walked into the restaurant. A tall white guy with reddish brown hair and blue eyes, wearing one of those disgusting Hawaiian shirts that tourists are so damn fond of. Looking around, the dude fixed his gaze on me, and his eyes lingered on Aisha. Finally, he went up to the counter.

"Hey, bro, what's good to eat around here?" Mr. Tourist asked, and I detected an American accent in that attitude-laden sentence. The restaurant owner, a tall, silver-haired and dark-skinned gentleman smiled politely at the American tourist, and handed him a menu. I was ready to resume my conversation with Aisha, but the tourist and the owner launched into a long discussion about Caribbean cuisine, and how Toronto was just a smaller version of New York, and all that jazz. They got kind of loud, which I found annoying...

"Okay, now I'm hungry," I said to Aisha, who smiled and nodded. In the movies, Vampires seem to have a fatal attraction to important people, those with connections. After all, Count Dracula found himself drawn to Mina Harker and her husband, and they happened to be friends of Abraham Van Helsing, the Vampire hunter destined to slay the Undead count. Doesn't work that way in real life. If you're a predator that doesn't know how to be discrete, you're not going to last long in the game. Someone is going to take you out...

"Watch this," Aisha said, and she sauntered over to Mr. American Tourist, and introduced herself. I felt a twinge of jealousy as she chatted up the old buzzard, but swiftly pushed it out of mine. After all, I know Aisha. While I prefer quick, clean kills, Aisha is like a cat in that she likes to play with her food. Get a good seduction going before she inevitably kills the mortal and disposes of their carcass...

"It's okay, Edward, my cousin was just leaving," Aisha said to me, smiling wickedly as she sat across from the tourist, who took off his hat and smiled at her. He shot me a look, and I smiled politely before exiting the premises. Aisha and I have a no-strings-attached agreement. I've seen her take male and female lovers, both mortals and Vampires, and know better than to interfere in her games. Oh, well. The night is still young, eh?

Stepping off into the Toronto night, I smiled to myself. So many people in this beautiful place, so much to see and do. I can never get tired of Toronto. My recent near-death experience has given me a new zest for life, and I take off into the night like a newbie Vampire. Never mind that I was born in 1867 and I've been one of the Undead since 1897 and have lived all over the motherland of Africa and the Arab world, with jaunts to Latin America in the 1960s before settling in the City of Toronto, Ontario, in the 1980s.

I decide to pay a visit to my other lover, Lucien Eustache. The tall, athletic and handsome young man with the caramel-hued skin, lively brown eyes and thick Afro caught my attention one night as he walked out of the Red Haze, a gay bar located in the suburb of Mississauga. Born in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, to a Haitian immigrant father and a white Canadian mother, Lucien is new to Toronto, and he's studying Art History at York University. We met and hit it off two years ago. Unlike a lot of my lovers, male and female, Lucien remains alive and unchanged...

"Hey, Mahmoud, about time you showed up, handsome," Lucien says, greeting me with a big smile as I stand in front of his apartment door. He's wearing neon-blue boxers and nothing else, and holds a bottle of Alexander Keith's beer in his left hand. Is Lucien trying to seduce me or what? I smile and wait to be invited in, out of politeness, rather than necessity. We Vampires come and go as we please, forget about the crap you see on TV.

"I've missed you," I reply as I draw Lucien close, and we exchange a passionate kiss. Over the years, Lucien and I have established our rituals. I only see him at night, pretending to be quite busy during the day. He thinks I've got a fancy government job that requires lots of travel, but I'm really slumbering the day away. I have my secrets and Lucien lets me keep them.

Lucien's parents, Etienne Lucien and Melanie Calvin-Lucien, are staunch Catholics who disowned him upon finding out that he was gay. It was a traumatic experience which marked the beginning of Lucien's journey into the world on his own. He's a smart, hard-working and capable young man. Lucien knows that I don't like to eat, but I love wines, and enjoy art shows, and outings to places like movie theaters and museums. The lad makes me feel accepted, and I cherish him for it...

"Oh I can tell," Lucien grins, and we tumbled onto his living room carpet. Just like that, we began making love. I've had many lovers, female and male, over my century-long existence, and you simply never forget certain things. The beauty of the human body in all its forms and diversity. Lucien undressed, and I ran my hands over his muscular, taut body, his barrel chest, his muscular legs, and that cute round butt. The things I am going to do to this man...

"Let me taste you," I said to Lucien, as I took his dick in my hands and stroked it before taking him into my mouth. Lucien closed his eyes and relaxed as I sucked his dick. Afterwards, he sucked my dick while fingering my ass. As much as I love women's bodies, and lust after them, the male body does hold its own appeal. I loved the way Lucien smelled and tasted, and I couldn't get enough of him...

"Welcome back," Lucien said, grinning as he laid me on all fours, and worked his dick up my ass, after lubricating me of course. I stroked my dick as Lucien began pounding my ass. I'm a power bottom all the way and love getting it from a well-endowed stud like Lucien. As his dick invaded my ass, he held tightly onto me, whispering unspeakable but oh-so welcome things into my ear. Lucien fucked me roughly and didn't let up until I frigging begged for mercy. Good times, folks. Good times indeed...

"That was fun," I said to Lucien as we lay side by side on the carpeted floor, spent but happy as can be. Afterwards, Lucien and I sat on the couch, drank some wine, and watched Luke Cage on Netflix. We're both fans of the handsome African-American superhero operating out of Harlem. Sitting there, with Lucien's arms around me, I felt happy for the first time in ages. Sometimes I wonder how my life could be if I made Lucien into one of us...

"Feel free to stay a while, handsome, I'm off today," Lucien says with a hopeful smile. I smile and kiss him, and we resume watching TV. We both know that I'm not saying. Near dawn, Lucien goes back to bed, and I discretely exit his apartment. I take an Uber back to my place, and find Aisha Elmi there. She looks gorgeous, and dangerous. Without a word, we kiss. Aisha can smell Lucien on me, and I can smell Edward's blood in her veins, it's practically oozing out of her every pore...

"Welcome back," Aisha says, and we go into my bedroom, after pulling the shades down on every window. We're bunking together until nightfall, and I can't get any sleep because Aisha is insatiable. She gets that way after a kill. It's leftover energy from her slain mortal prey. We've all been there. It's the blood of mortals which enables us Vampires to live forever. Without your passion, your fear, your love, your hate, your energy, your very essence...we would cease to exist.

"It's good to be back," I reply, undressing as Aisha draws closer to me. I caress her breasts, and she grabs my dick with one hand while tugging on my chest hairs with the other. I welcome the sweet pain. As Aisha and I make love, I surrender to my true nature. I ram my dick into Aisha's pussy and fuck her with wild abandon. With her, I don't have to hold back...

Lucien wants me to himself, and thinks I'm one of those closeted married men with a wife and brats in the suburb and secret male lovers on the side. If only he knew the truth. I can't let myself love him because it will mean either killing him or turning him. As a Vampire, it's in my nature to kill or turn anyone I get close to. With Lucien, I'm not ready for that. I like things as they are. With Aisha, I can be what mother nature designed me to be. A monster. The stuff of nightmares. I am the avatar of death. What all mortals should avoid but cannot resist...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Vampires of Djibouti

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 426 milliseconds